Author's Chapter Notes:

spotify tracks 50 (ever the same) to 52


MONDAY - 9/2

 

With his arm still wrapped around me, I woke up due to our body heat. It was getting clammy & a bit uncomfortable. I started to fidget & JC woke up due to it. 

 

JC : (nuzzling at my ear) mm good morning

Gianne: good morning. Sorry if I woke you…. it was getting warm

JC: I can turn up the air

Gianne : only if you want to… I'm gonna shower first 

 

I turn to him & give him a kiss before crawling out of bed. I took a fairly cold shower, as much as I could tolerate at least, to help cool down. As I watched the water fall at my feet, all i could think of was their kiss. I know JC was over her and did love me, but the thought was engrained in my head. JC walked into the shower and could already sense something was wrong. He approached cautiously, slowly turning me to face him.

 

JC: baby, whats wrong? 

Gianne: (sighing) i’m sorry. i know it meant nothing to you, but the image of you two kissing is still stuck in my head. 

 

JC’s expression dropped. I could tell that tore him up. 

 

Gianne: i know you didn’t want to hear that, but i’m being honest with you, which we promised each other we would do

JC: yea i know.. and i’m sorry that happened, but i dont know what else i can do to make it better. 

 

I place my forehead against his chest, as the water just runs over us. He rubs his hands back and forth over my arms. You can definitely say it was wrong timing, but I suddenly felt like i needed him then and there. I dont know if it was all the emotions i was feeling, or if it was because we were naked in the shower. He probably sensed how tense I got because he pulled away to look at me. I looked up at him and bit my lip. He knew everytime i bit my lip, i was sexually frustrated - so he had a confused look on his face. I grabbed him and pulled him in to kiss me. He pushed me against the shower wall, kissing my neck and lifting me up onto him, filling me with all of him. I moaned for more and to let out my frustration. I gripped his hair in my hands while he thrusted into me. 

 

JC: (trying to figure me out) baby what do you want? 

Gianne: you! you! all of you! 

 

I kissed him with such a fierce passion, with so much want. 

 

JC: you have me! im all yours. 

 

I look helplessly in his eyes and cover his lips with mine. He thrusted faster and faster. I started contracting as well and knew I was close to coming. 

 

JC: let go. its you and me. you’re all i want

 

i felt like crying from what he just said. i let my guard down and let him take over. With one more thrust, we both came, trying to catch our breaths. We rinsed ourselves off. JC grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, rubbing up and down my arms to help dry me off. He wrapped a towel around his waist. He turned me around to face him and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

 

JC: are we okay? I don't want you leaving here if we're not 

Gianne : we're okay. (making a face) It's just gonna take time to erase it completely from my head 

JC : (brushing hair away from my face) maybe we should take a little trip. Get away from everything & everyone.

Gianne: hmm… I'm listening 

JC: well, im thinking a private beach. watching the sunrise with you. massages. no work. no worries. just us…. maybe after you get back from the poptour dates. 

 

He kisses me on the forehead. 

 

Gianne: (smiling) sounds amazing

 

We got dressed, ate breakfast, and got everything ready for when JC drove me home. I set my bags by the kitchen island. 

 

JC: you know, you could start leaving your things here. it’d be less stuff to move in later. 

Gianne: (smirking) noted

 

JC sat on one of the barstools and pulled me in between his legs, placing his hands below my butt, rubbing my thighs. I place my hands on his shoulder, and pick/play with his hair.

 

JC: when do you fly out to Canada? 

Gianne: um, i believe Lance said Friday night 

JC: ugh, thats gonna be two weeks without you 

Gianne: (running my hand through the side of his hair) well… gotta make sure to get your fix now

 

I kiss him and pull/bite his bottom lip. He lifts me up by my thighs, spreading my legs apart, to straddle him in the stool. 

 

JC: why do you tease me like that ? 

Gianne: because im just as frustrated

 

We have a little make out sesh before he drives me home. As we exited the freeway, we saw the local in n out & decided that was our dinner. We got our food & headed back to my place to eat. I helped carry the food while JC carried my bags in. We ate & enjoyed each other's company. We stewed on the couch a while before he left. While we were watching TV, I'm assuming he was just observing everything in the room. 

 

JC : is there any furniture you're gonna wanna keep? 

 

I knew I just made a puzzled expression because that was so random. But that was JC for you - bringing up the move every chance he got. 

 

Gianne: nothing of sentimental value - (teasing) except maybe my bed since our first time was in that bed

JC: (sarcastically) ha ha - then we gotta keep this couch. It's what jump started that night. 

 

I laugh while I turn to face him, placing one hand on his face, and kissing him. After an hour, we said our good nights and he headed home. 

 

 

FRIDAY 9/6 

 

Our flight to Ontario / Canada was at 3pm. I had slowly packed throughout the week that way it wasn't overwhelming come today. I had an airport shuttle pick me up around noon. I texted JC letting him know that I was already en route to lax. 


        Why didn't you tell me? I would've drove you. 

 

        didn't want to put you thru all that traffic :P


        oh please! Would've given me a chance to see you before you left  

 

        True. Let's see how you do these two weeks

        xoxo - love you 

 

       Unfair. Love you too. 


I couldn't help but smile. Luckily, traffic wasn't horrendous and we arrived at lax around 120pm. The driver got my bags out & I tipped him before walking to check in my bags. I went thru security, bought some snacks, and waited at my gate. Lance shortly arrived by 200pm, startling me in my seat. 

 

Lance: boo! 

Gianne: hey! 

 

I got up to give him a hug and then we sat back down. 

 

Lance: so how was Eric's BBQ? 

Gianne: ugh! Don't remind me

Lance: (eyes bugging out) STOP! What happened? 

 

I replay everything in my head and tell him what happened Sunday night. Lance's jaw dropped to the floor. I knew that he & Jen had gotten along so I didn't want to talk bad about her. I mean, I didn't even know her as a person - I had one encounter with her and it happened to be bad. A while later, we boarded and took off. 

 

Gianne: so in other news, Saturdays news was great! 

Lance: (laughing) oh, I can imagine how you reacted once we hung up! 

Gianne: yea, I lost it. 

 

Lance laughed. 

 

Gianne: did ya'll discuss more this week, or no? 

Lance: somewhat - a few details have been ironed out & what not. 

Gianne: Oooh.. Such as? 

Lance: all our birthday weeks, including partners, are blacked out. Anniversary weeks as well. 

Gianne: nice 

Lance : and JC told everyone you'd be doing our social media, and also included it in the contract. So you may be getting some emails or what not from Caesars regarding that side of it. 

Gianne: oh what? I thought it was gonna be more informal. 

Lance: well, gotta get Caesars entertainment to pay ya 

 

My eyes just bugged out from surprise. 

 

Gianne: you think ya'll are gonna have vip packages or meet & greets? 

Lance: that's still up in the air

Gianne: cuz that shit will sell out if u do

Lance: you think? 

Gianne: you guys really don't realize how much people are willing to pay for you guys 

Lance: ok, again, this is why we need ya'll there for input. Ya'll need to be at the next meeting when we iron out stuff. 

Gianne: a lot of us fans didn't have money to spend for this kind of experience when we were younger. They're taking advantage now. 

 

A few hours later, we arrived in London, Ontario. There wasn't much to do but eat a late dinner and go to bed. Melinda was arriving first thing in the morning, so we'd see her then. Most of the acts for the parkjam festival were staying at the hotel metro, so we were bound to run into someone. After we got our room keys, we headed to the elevator & up to our floor. As the doors opened on our floor, Jeff & Drew from 98 degrees were walking back to their rooms from getting ice. 

 

Drew:  (to Lance) hey, looky who it is! 

Lance: ha ha, what's up guys? 

 

They all do their bro hug. Lance then introduces me. 

 

Lance: Jeff, Drew… This is Gianne. She's been running the social media for the pop tour. So she'll be covering Sunday's show. 

 

Jeff: (reaching to shake my hand) nice to meet you Gianne

Gianne: (shaking hands) very nice meeting you guys too

 

I shake Drew's hand afterwards. We all continue walking down the hall towards our rooms. We all ended up being a few doors down from each other. 

 

Drew: have a good night ya'll. We'll see ya sunday

Lance: alright! Gnite! 

Gianne: (waving) good night 

 

Lance & I then say our good nights and head to bed. After setting my stuff down & looking around the room, I plop on the bed & call JC, since it wasn't too late yet. 

 

JC : hey gorgeous

 

My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice & his compliments. 

 

Gianne: hi. just settled into our rooms 

JC : tired? 

Gianne : a bit 

JC : do you guys have anything planned tomorrow? 

Gianne: not sure. Mel flies in tomorrow morning, so we'll see 

JC : maybe you'll get to sight see a little bit

Gianne: maybe

 

We talked a few more minutes & then he let me go so I could go to sleep. 

 

 

SATURDAY 9/7

 

Melinda flew in around 8am and got checked into the hotel by 930 or so. We got ready & met her for breakfast downstairs. When we got downstairs, Melinda was chatting with Nick & Drew. Melinda saw me from the corner of her eye and waved, which caused the two to look at me. As I make my way next to Melinda, I give her a cheek to cheek kiss to say hi & good morning. 

 

Drew: good morning Gianne

Gianne: morning 

Melinda: met already? 

Gianne: yea, Lance & I ran into him & Jeff last night as we checked in. 

Melinda: ah I see. Well then… Nick, this is Gianne. She's running social media for the pop tour. 

Nick: oh awesome! Nice to meet you 

Gianne: (shaking his hand) nice to meet you 

 

Lance then made his way down & met up with us in the lobby. 

 

Lance: powwow in the lobby? 

 

Lance does his bro hug with Nick. 

 

Lance: did Vanessa make it out? 

Nick: yea, she's still up in the room. She'll be going to soundcheck later 

Lance: (to Melinda) do we have soundcheck too? 

Melinda: we do. (looking at nick) 2 right? 

Nick: I believe so

Melinda: ok, it was good seeing ya boys! I'm hungry! We're eating. See ya later

 

I laugh and wave goodbye as I follow Melinda into the restaurant. We get seated, order, and chow down. We head back to our rooms to grab our stuff before heading to the venue. The car picked us up about 140pm in front of the hotel. Just a few minutes into the drive and we arrived at the venue. It was a big outdoor festival, so it was a nice being outdoors - it was sunny but there was a breeze. All the food vendors had their booths set up already, and there were other personnel finishing some setups around the fairgrounds. We walk to the main stage and see all the acts roaming around waiting for their turn. As we approach the front of the stage, Erik saw us and ran up to me and gave me a hug. 

 

Erik: it’s Gianne!!! (lifting me up in a hug) how’ve you been?

Gianne: (laughing) good good. what about you? 

Erik: squeezing in all the family time i can during the time off 

Gianne: as you should

 

I say hi to the rest of the otown guys before they all head backstage. I sit close by and listen to soundcheck, getting some shots here & there. Lance didn't have much soundcheck to do, except for his number in bye bye bye. Luckily, we got to skip out early and do a lil sightseeing. Since the hotel wasn't too far, we decided to walk back - hitting stores & food stops along the way. By the time we made it back to the hotel, the guys had just gotten back from soundcheck. Nick & Vanessa were the last to get out of the car & Vanessa spotted Lance. 

 

Lance: hey beautiful 

Vanessa: Lance! Hello, how are you? 

 

They did the cheek to cheek kiss as they greeted one another. Lance introduced me afterwards. 

 

Lance: oh Vanessa, this is Gianne. She's running our social media

Gianne: it's so great to meet you

Vanessa : nice meeting you Gianne 

 

We all continue walking into the hotel & see the rest of the guys in the lobby deciding on plans & dinner. 

 

Vanessa : why don't we all eat dinner since we're all here. We can all catch up

Lance : sounds good to me

Vanessa : (to Gianne) you'll join us too right? 

Gianne :(surprised) of course

 

Everyone from otown & 98 were in attendance, as well as some of the significant others that were able to make it. I sat across from Vanessa & in between Lance & Jacob. It wasn't gonna be easy conversing with everyone due to the large party we had. While all the guys were preoccupied with their conversations, Vanessa made an effort to get to know me. Here I was, a girl that watched her win miss teen USA & now she was getting to know me. We talked about our backgrounds, how I met Lance, and then ... my relationship status. 

 

Vanessa: anyone back home that you're missing? 

 

I knew my face was turning a deep red. 

 

Vanessa : that means yes

Jacob: (butting in) you mean you haven't seen her paparazzi photos yet? 

 

I shove Jacob in a playful way, like he was a big brother. 

 

Vanessa: Oooh, I'm intrigued. Do tell. 

Gianne: um… JC & I are…. Kind of a thing

Vanessa : oh whaaaat? JC? JC? 

Lance: (teasing) kind of? 

 

I roll my eyes at Lance. Vanessa starts getting giddy like we were a bunch of high school girls. She nudges Nick in excitement. 

 

Vanessa : baby, her & JC are dating

 

Nick didn't care much about the girl talk we were having. He just nodded & smiled. Vanessa rolled her eyes & tried to get more dirt about us. She asked how we met and how long we’ve been dating. I felt like i was in high school again gossiping with my closest gal pal. We ordered more drinks as she talked about how she first met the NSYNC guys, and then on to when she met Nick and the guys. I told her all about watching her on Miss Teen USA. When everyone was about ready to head back to their rooms, Melinda made sure to get a group photo of our dinner group. Everyone situated themselves in their seats or stood up in the back to make sure everyone was seen in the photo. We all walked out of the restaurant and made our way back to our rooms. 

 

Lance: would you mind if Gianne gets some shots too

Nick: of course not 

Gianne: (just overhearing my name) what now? 

Lance: well if you & Vanessa paid attention to us during dinner, we came up with a video idea for nicks music monday

 

Vanessa and I were so caught up in our conversation that we didn't even hear them talking about it. They explained the concept and it was genius. 

 

Gianne: amazing! Im so excited. 

 

Everyone went back to their rooms except for us & one of the guys that play guitar - we all went to Nick & Vanessas room. I sat around while they got stuff set up. While Nick & Lance were working out the lyrics for the song, my phone rang. It was JC. 

 

Gianne: hello

JC : hey, what're you doing? 

Gianne: currently in nick & Vanessa's room working on a last minute project they came up with Lance 

JC : interesting 

 

Lance & Vanessa shout out HI JC loud enough for him to hear. I tell them he says hello back. 

 

JC : ok, call me when you guys are done

Gianne: will do. 

JC : love you

 

My insides fluttered. 

 

Gianne: (smiling) love you too

 

I hang up the phone and Vanessa's all giddy with me. Nick & Lance got the lyrics down & we started to shoot. Vanessa shot the video with nicks phone while I took stills & blooper videos. When we got the video down, Vanessa wanted to do some funny shots since she was an nsync girl at heart. She jumped in the bed in between Nick and Lance. She had Nick turn the other way while she spooned Lance from behind. It was hilarious. 

 

Vanessa:  alright, see you tomorrow hun 

Gianne : will do. gnite 

Vanessa: gnite 

 

Lance & I left for our rooms and got some rest. I cleaned myself up for bed and called JC once I hopped in the sheets. 

 

JC : hey

Gianne : hi 

JC : guys all done for the night? 

Gianne: yep, in bed now

 

My phone went off notifying me of a text. It was Melinda sending over the photo from dinner. 

 

JC : met more ppl today, I see? 

Gianne: yea, met all the 98 guys & Vanessa. 

JC : look at you socializing & networking 

Gianne: yea yea.... how was your day? 

JC : ok. Just went to the gym and went over the details Chris needed to add into the contract. 

Gianne: I see. 

 

After a pause in conversation, 

 

Gianne: I miss u

JC : I miss u too. What time do you fly in on Monday? 

Gianne: I think we get in around 8

JC : ok. I'll see you then

Gianne: baby that's so early. And I don't want to put you thru that traffic 

JC : relax. Get some rest. I'll see you Monday 

Gianne: (sighing) ok. Love you 

JC : love you too

 

I turn in for the night. It was gonna be a long day tomorrow. 

 

 

 

SUNDAY 9/8


Melinda & I met up in Lance's room for breakfast. We ordered in & started the day off in lazy mode. We didn't have to be at the venue til noon. The main acts weren't gonna be on stage until 5 or so anyway. I sent Lance the candids from the night before of him & nick & Vanessa. They planned on posting the video on Monday for Nick's music Monday segment. 


Around 11:30am, we head to the venue and go about the festival - usual hosting duties for Lance and my usual venue & bts shots. The only thing that stood out was during the vip meet & greets. The nsync fans definitely recognized me and whispered & pointed. I was now known as JC's girlfriend. I tried my best to not let it get to me, and continued to help Melinda keep them in check. Lance only had vip 1 & 2's, so after happy hour, I watched most of the show with vanessa from the side stage. I'd sneak out in front of the stage here & there when Lance came on & for each act. Throughout the show, we all got candid shots of ourselves to remember the night. After the show, we all headed back to the hotel & rested since most of us were flying out early the next morning. We all did our hugs & goodbyes in case we didn't see each other in the morning. Since it was late, I simply texted JC that I missed him. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story