Author's Chapter Notes:

spotify tracks 58 (sex on fire) 

SUNDAY - 9/22

 

I was sleeping nice & soundly until i heard the doorbell go off. I looked at my watch and saw that it was noon. Even though i had been in bed for 10 hours, it still felt like I lacked the rest i needed. I rolled out of bed to get the door, when the doorbell went off again. 

 

Gianne: one sec, i’m coming

 

I look through the peephole and couldn’t help but let out a smile. I open the door to the most gorgeous wake up call. 

 

JC: don’t tell me you were still sleeping? I thought coming by this late would've been a no brainer that you'd be up already

Gianne : yea, I thought so too

 

I open the door fully to let him in. He came bearing lunch - Carne asada burritos. The smell was intoxicating. I tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek. 

 

Gianne : I'll be right back. Lemme just freshen up 

JC : (chuckling) ok

 

I hurried to brush my teeth and kind of make my hair presentable. I walk back to the kitchen where jc was sitting at the island. 

 

Gianne: you're so sweet to stop by. Thank you. 

 

I lean in to give him a kiss on the lips. He places his arm around my waist and rubs my hip. 

 

JC : of course. (taking a bite of his burrito) … plus, i thought i could offer any help with stuff you need done 

 

I attempt to flash him a smile while i chew the food in my mouth. 

 

Gianne : in a hurry to get me out of here? 

JC : hey… whatever gets you to my place faster. Oooh...i should start saying our place. 

Gianne : that is still very much your place

JC : yes… But you will have to start calling it your place too in a few weeks

Gianne : you're hopeless

JC : hopelessly in love 

Gianne : (laughing) and incredibly cheesy

 

We continue to laugh with each other & finish off our food. We relaxed a bit before I started packing up stuff in boxes in the spare room. I emptied the closet all while deciding what stuff was going to JC's and what stuff was going to storage or my mom's. As I got towards the back of the closet, I saw a box which I already knew the contents of - it was a box of photos. I knew it had pics of my nsync covered room & photos from back in the day that might include exes & whatever other embarrassing moments. I tried to skip over it but JC was too smart for his own good. 

 

JC : what's in that box? 

Gianne : just some old stuff

JC : why are you leaving it in the closet? 

Gianne : I can finish this up later. We've done a lot today. 

JC : clearly, it's something embarrassing & you don't want me to see it, which makes me wanna see it even more. 

 

I know I'm not gonna win & just make a face. I grab the box and bring it in between us on the floor. I open the box and already, the first picture atop the pile was one of me during my freshman year in baggy pants & a striped spaghetti strap with flannel on top. I was clearly going for a gangsta, bad ass look with dark lip liner and not smiling in the photo. JC grabbed it so fast before I could hide it. He begins taking in every bit of the photo. 

 

jC: this. is. badass. 

 

I laugh and cover my face.  

 

Gianne: of course, only you would say a freshman picture of me would be badass. 

JC: i mean, how could i not? look at you. the long black hair. your outfit. the attitude.

 

I hide my blushing by continuing to look through the box. There were more photos of me in questionable attire and then i came to the photos that were NSYNC related. First ones were of Lauren and I at the Rose Bowl with my camo tank that said FLIRT across the chest. Oy! 

 

JC: ok i see… now you’re a flirt & probably breakin’ hearts left & right 

Gianne: oh… thats the furthest from the truth. boys were breakin’ my heart. had to put up the flirt persona to keep from getting hurt.  

JC: (eyeing me curiously) that’s not why you flirted with me, is it?

Gianne: (laughing) oh please! i was holding back with you. if anything, i fell for your flirting. so don’t go breakin’ my heart chasez! 

JC: (grabbing my hand to pull me into his lap) wouldn’t dream of it 

 

He cradles my face, tracing his thumb from my cheek to my chin, and kisses me. After our kiss, i nestle myself in between his legs, with my back to him. 

 

JC: (resuming to look at the picture in his hand) what show was this at? 

Gianne: um… rose bowl. in pasadena. for popodyssey. 

JC : did Lauren go with you to every show? 

Gianne: all but 2

JC : how many shows did you go to? 

Gianne : almost every tour… But 6 shows total. Excluding your guys ' solo stuff

JC : oh ... how many of those?

Gianne : (giggling) two of your house of blues shows. 3 of Justin's tours… and 2 gigs Joey had in Vegas

JC : impressive

Gianne : (shrugs) not really… was just trying to find my way to you sooner

 

I look up at him from where I'm leaning & give him a wink. 

 

JC : oohhh.. Dont go flashing those winks at me! Or else packing is as good as done for the day

 

I laugh & turn to straddle his lap. 

 

Gianne : (placing my hands around his neck & playing with the bottom of his hair) that is perfectly fine with me

 

I start kissing him and his hands move his way up my shirt.

 

JC : (slapping my hips) no! No! No! We gotta finish this room at least. 

 

I pout being rejected and make my way off his lap. He resumes checking the closet for anything else. I stand up & begin removing my top. How dare he deny me? 

 

Gianne : (sarcastically/teasing) ok, I wanna make sure I don't forget this top when i move to your place. Let me just pack this now. 

 

JC turns to face me & I'm left in my jean shorts & bra. 

 

JC : I know what you're doing

Gianne : (playing innocent) what? I'm packing! 

JC : you know there's a bunch of other things you could be packing into boxes

Gianne: yes, I know! But I simply love this outfit so much (removing my jean shorts)... I don't wanna forget it.

 

I look at him, smile & give him a wink. JC walks over to me while eyeing me seductively. He lifts me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. 

 

JC: well played 

 

I giggle as he uses one hand to bring my head to his, kissing me. He walks us to my room and sits on my bed. While still straddling him, I continue kissing him, my tongue making its way in his mouth. I lift his shirt over his head & toss it elsewhere. He runs his hands up & down my back, finally sliding his finger under one of my bra straps. Kissing the part of my breast exposed over my bra, he slides the strap down, fully exposing my breast. I moan and throw my head back in pleasure. He tosses my bra aside & I continue to grind against him, making sure to get him riled up & ready. Having enough of the dry humping action, JC grabs me as he rolls me onto my back. Standing at the edge of the bed, he removes his pants & boxer briefs. I bite my lip as I see him ready to go. He slips off my underwear and climbs slowly on top of me, kissing & teasing his way up to my lips. Biting my bottom lip, he pulls it back a little bit while at the same time pushing into me. I inhale and grab the sheets. He smiles with the fact that he can make me feel this way. He continually thrusts in and out of me - deeper. Harder. Faster. - until we both release at the same time. You can bet for sure we didn't finish packing anymore that day. 

 

 

Over the next few weeks, JC would come by on my days off, if he wasn't working, to help pack up boxes. The house was pretty much packed up with majority of the furniture & household items being donated, and other assorted stuff going to my moms. To make it easy, I made it so that nothing would have to go to storage. I also didn't want to add any clutter to JC's place. 

 

 

FRIDAY - 10/4

 

It was finally my last day of work at the hospital. The department threw me a little going away party. The ones I had become close with & knew my love for *NSYNC, still couldn't believe I was going off to actually work for them. I thanked everyone & said my goodbyes. It was bittersweet walking out this final time but I was so excited. I could not wait to start this next chapter of my life. 

 

Today was also the last night at my place. All the stuff going to JC's were already in boxes & I just had a duffel bag with some change of clothes for the next few days to avoid digging through boxes. For the night, I'd be sleeping on an air mattress. I bought in n out for dinner & watched Netflix on my phone till I fell asleep. 

 

 

SATURDAY - 10/5 - MOVING DAY

 

JC came by around 9 am, giddy & ready to move my stuff into his place. As he walked in, coffee in tow, he noticed my airbed setup. 

 

JC : oh! How'd you sleep? 

Gianne : wasn't the best, but it did the job

JC : it's a good thing I brought these (handing me a coffee cup) 

Gianne : yes! Thank you! 

 

JC kisses me on the top of my head. 

 

JC : well surprisingly you don't have a lot to bring over. All these boxes will fit in both our trucks. We'll be done in one trip. 

Gianne : yea, that's what I was going for. 

JC : I'm still surprised at how you donated almost everything that was in here

Gianne : hey! I already feel bad I'm gonna take up most of your closet. Don't need to take over your whole house. 

JC : (glaring at me) our house

Gianne : no no! It's still very much your house. I didn't contribute at all whatsoever! So I will do my best to help clean & do whatever needs to be done around the house. 

JC : You're not the housekeeper. You're my girlfriend who is living with me. Please make it yours too! 

 

I cup his cheek & give him a kiss. 

 

Gianne : I know. I'm sorry. It's just gonna take time for me to get used to saying that it's our place. You've been so sweet & amazing through all of this. Thank you. 

JC : no need to thank me. 

 

He kisses the top of my head & grabs the first box to load. I follow suit & grab the next box. After about an hour & a half, we loaded everything in our cars & did one final sweep to make sure I didn't forget anything. I locked up the house & took a deep breath as I walked to the car. I took a final look at the house & said goodbye. I was ready to say hello to a brand new chapter of my life. 

 

Over the last few days, I've been settling some loose ends - handing off the house key to the realtor & finalizing the sale of my house, unpacking stuff at JC's, going over some details with Melinda, etc. In the midst of all the errands, Lauren texted me with the news that her engagement party was on Saturday, 10/12. What a way to add to my plate. 

I hoped JC didn't have any plans already since it was only a few days notice. 

 

 

TUESDAY EVENING - 10/8

 

While prepping dinner…

 

Gianne : babe, are you still free this Saturday? 

JC : yea how come? 

Gianne : Lauren texted me earlier today that their engagement party is this weekend. I can't believe she told me so last minute. 

JC : oh really? sounds fun… Where's it at? 

Giant : some place in laguna beach

 

I grab some wine from the fridge & pour a glass. I take a big swig as I continue setting the table/island. 

 

JC : are you ok? 

Gianne : it's just a bit nerve-wracking to think you're meeting my whole family this weekend. 

JC : (nuzzling me from behind) shouldn't I be the one nervous? (kissing my shoulder) I'm sure everything will be fine… what are you nervous about? 

Gianne : the tons of questions you'll be barraded with. My cousins getting you wasted. Someone on toms side of the family fangirling over you. I dunno…. Sorry, I prolly sound like a loon. 

 

JC looks at me amused, as he's rounded the corner of the island & sat down on one of the stools. 

 

JC :what kind of questions? 

Gianne : questions that are way too early to be asking - do you plan to get married? Do you want kids? You know the typical questions families ask that are way too forward. Just because they're meeting you for the first time, they think it's appropriate to ask these. And with it being an engagement party, I'm sure it will be on a whole new level & I'm apologizing in advance. 

JC : baby come here (patting the seat next to him)

 

I take another swig of wine as I make my way to sit next to him. He turns me to face him & places his hands on my legs.

 

JC : I love you. I want to meet your family - no matter how many questions they want to ask me. No matter how inappropriate.

 

I let out a laugh.

 

JC : this weekend will be fine. I promise.

 

He leans in to kiss me.

 

JC : (curious) are they really gonna get me wasted? 

Gianne : (winking) hope you can hold your liquor. And we should probably get a room out there for the night just in case

I turn towards the island & begin eating the dinner JC prepared. 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story