Author's Chapter Notes:

*spotify tracks 65 (fly) to 66

THURSDAY 10/17

 

I woke up at about 5 am to JC's arm wrapped around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled at the warmth of his breath hitting my neck & his body pressed against mine. I hated the thought of waking him but I wanted to do a little something for Chris for his birthday today. I slowly crept out of bed, trying my best not to wake JC completely. I walked into the living area and made a call to room service. I thought I'd order a big stack of birthday pancakes to be sent to chris' room. I didn't know if they would already order room service but at least the stack would be enough to share if they didn't. I also placed an order for JC and I. They had to be on set by 700am, so I just made sure to order something small & quick, and definitely some coffee. They said it would roughly be about 30 minutes. 

 

As I walked back into the bedroom, JC's alarm went off. He hit snooze on it before cuddling the pillow & falling back asleep. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, shower, etc. After showering, I put on one of the bathrobes & put my hair up in a towel. Before opening the bathroom door, I could hear JC's alarm go off again. I peeked out the door to see JC stretching on the bed. 

 

Gianne: (sitting at the edge of the bed next to him) morning

JC : (groggy) morning. How long have you been up? 

Gianne: I got up around 5. And you've hit snooze how many times now… So I think it's about time to get up. 

JC : ohhh… I'm definitely up, especially with you in that robe (giving me a wink) 

Gianne: (laughing) ah ah… breakfast is gonna be here any minute. Don't want the staff to get a free show.

 

JC let out a groan & eventually got out of bed to start getting ready. While he got ready, I heard a knock at the front door & rushed to get it. The staff member pushed in the food cart that had a spread of coffee, orange juice, water, pancakes, bacon, and a side of eggs. I thanked him, gave him a tip, and shut the door behind him. I peeked at one of the plates, and grabbed a piece of bacon as I walked back to the room. I stood in front of the closet deciding what to wear today. Since it was still so early, I decided on layers - a light purple top, with a black long sleeve cardigan, and then another black coat over that paired with some dark jeans. As I shuffled through the hangers, I didn't hear JC come out of the bathroom. As I undid & opened up my robe, he snuck one arm around my waist holding me in place & ran his other hand underneath my panties teasing my clit. Clearly, he was waiting for an opportune time to sneak up on me. I gasped at the very welcomed surprise. 

 

JC : (feeling his lips by my ear) did room service arrive? 

Gianne : (breathy) mmm hmmm 

 

We waddled to the bed, with JC still behind me & his finger still having its way with me. 

 

JC : good…. because I need you 

 

He removed my robe completely & then bent me over the bed. I crawled on top of the bed & was on my hands & knees as he ran his hands down my body and then grabbed my hips. He slid into me & I buried my face in the sheets to silence my moan. He started nice & slow building up the sensation, then progressively started ramming me harder & deeper. Our moans & grunts getting louder with each thrust. We released at the same time & collapsed on the bed. 

 

Gianne : (turning to face him) that's a definite way to start the day

JC : I'd say… (kissing my nose) ok, c'mon we gotta get ready… 

 

I grunt in annoyance since I no longer want to get ready after what we just did. He, however, was opposite and became so chipper & energetic. After we cleaned up and got dressed, we ate what we could before we had to head down to the car. 

 

When we got to the lobby, everyone was already there except for Chris & the fam. We greeted each other good morning while we waited for Chris & them. As we heard the elevator ding, we saw them coming off the elevator. In unison, we all scream happy birthday in the lobby, causing everyone to look at us. So much for being discreet. Chris pretended he didn't know us and began walking back into the elevator. We all hugged and greeted him happy birthday when he reached our little group. As we began walking to the vans, Chris put his arm around my shoulder. 

Chris: thanks for the birthday pancakes 

I wrapped my arm around his waist and hugged him back. 

 

Gianne : you're welcome

Chris : Nash dove in so fast! But I managed to get one for myself

Gianne : aww yay! I wanted to make sure to get something all of you would enjoy! 

Chris: (joking) why!? It's my birthday! Who cares what they want? 

I immediately laugh in response. 

We board the vans and head to times square. As we drove up to the studio, the crowd was already a decent size. I don't know why I was surprised that some fans were already here - I mean, I had just posted the gma announcement a little over an hour ago. But then again, it could just be tourists that already planned to be here this morning. The van pulled us up to one of the main entrances & we were all escorted inside. The guys immediately got their makeup done since they were going on air around 8. Justin walked in a few minutes later. He walked up behind Chris, grabbing his shoulders. 

 

Justin : happy birthday man! 

Chris : thank you. thank you. 

Justin: 48 huh?

Chris : ugh! Don't remind me!

Justin: (laughing) can't bust out those back flips anymore

Chris: ha! Nope.. At least not without the help of a trampoline

The guys continued joking around and before we knew it, it was 8am. The guys went on air while we stood behind the studio audience. They answered some questions regarding the residency and sang a little snippet of i thought she knew. After a commercial break, the guys were told to stay on set for one more segment. 

 

Michael Strahan : so we heard that it was one of yall's birthdays today 

 

The studio audience cheered and we joined in of course. Some of the guys smiled and Chris just nervously shook his legs against his stool step. Joey, however, pointed down at Chris since he was standing behind him. 

 

A PA began pushing out an oversized cake and the studio began singing happy birthday. Karly brought Nash up to Chris, that way they could both blow out the candles. We all applauded as they cut to another commercial. Chris thanked everyone and I immediately ran up to the front to get photos of everyone surrounding the cake. Upon looking at the cake, I couldn't help but laugh - it was a collage of several Chris pics from the 90s to present day. We quickly moved everything backstage before the commercial break ended. The cake was enough to share, so the PA'S cut it and handed it to the audience after all of the cast & guests got a slice. 

 

We all relaxed a bit in the dressing rooms while we indulged on our cake slices. 

 

Chris: alright folks! Thanks for the birthday wishes & cake. But now me & the fam are gonna enjoy the sights a bit. Catch ya'll later! 

 

We all yell out to have fun as they make their way out of the studio. 

 

As Chris and the fam headed out of the studio, everyone else gathered up their things to head out. As I scheduled their Today Show announcement to post around noon, I reminded everyone else to get to the restaurant by 6pm since Karly told Chris their reservation was at 630pm.

 

Justin: alright! See y'all later

The guys handshake/hug to say goodbye and waves goodbye to the gals. JC grabs my hand as we begin making our way out of the studio as well.

 

Gianne: so did you have anything in mind to do today?..... After we find Chris a gift.

JC: I did have a little something planned.

Gianne: do you now?

JC: I do… did you already have something in mind for Chris' gift?

Gianne: no, not really…..but I did get a really good photo of him, Karly, and Nash with his cake. Maybe I can get it printed & framed?

JC : that sounds good

I google places that can enlarge portraits & frame them. We find one close to 5th Avenue & head there first before heading to wherever JC had planned. JC looked around the store while I gave a staff member the photo i wanted blown up. I chose an 11x14 and paired it with a nice black, matte frame. They luckily had boxes and wrapping options available, eliminating an extra stop. Since it was going to take about an hour or so, I requested to have the gift delivered to our hotel and to be left at the concierge. After all, i was quite curious what JC had in store for the day. 

 

We walked out of the store and walked hand in hand, heading north towards the Plaza Hotel. The streets were busy with the regular work week hustle & bustle. 

Gianne: so where we headed? 

JC: thinking of getting some coffee for our stroll in central park? Then a lil lunch after? 

I clung to his arm as he flashed me a gorgeous little smirk. The extra warmth as I clung to JC was comforting during our brisk morning stroll. We could've hit the usual Starbucks for our coffee but instead stopped at the blue bottle coffee shop in midtown. JC ordered a macchiato while I ordered a vanilla latte. After waiting a few minutes for our drinks, we made our way to Central Park. 

JC had his arm around me, his arm resting on my shoulder. We sipped our drinks as we took in the beautiful scenery. JC was sporting a dark brown beanie that he had brought along for after we left the studio. Naturally, if he had sported a hot pink beanie - everyone would immediately know it was him. But I was actually quite surprised that JC hadn't been recognized yet. After all the press the guys had done, I felt we wouldn't be able to do any touristy type activities while in the city. But I was definitely taking advantage of the moment - who knew how long it would last. 

JC : (noticing my distant stare) care to share your thoughts? 

Gianne : (looking up at him) just soaking up every moment with you

He leaned down to kiss me, while at the same time pulling me closer. We continued walking through the mall, stopping at the lake, and taking a few pictures on a bridge, before we eventually made a u-shape around the park.  

 

JC then led the way to 7th & 49th. I looked around to try to figure out where we were eating. I spotted red signage & realized we were eating at ichiran - a popular ramen bar well known in Japan. 

JC : hungry?

Gianne: for ramen? Always! 

He laughed at my bugged out eyes  and excitement before leading us inside. 

We walked into the restaurant and saw four aisles of bar type seating throughout the room. The hostess led us to two seats in the back corner. Always convenient. Each place setting was divided by wooden barriers for privacy but also had the option of being pushed back for parties of 2 or more. After the waitress asked for our drink order, JC wasted no time in pushing it out of the way. 

Gianne: you didn’t want to eat your ramen in privacy? 

JC: nah… i wanna share all my slurpin’ goodness with you. 

Gianne: thank you. you are too kind. 

 

I made a playful face at him. JC laughed as we both grabbed the sheet of paper in front of us to place our order. Tonkotsu ramen is really the only dish you can get at Ichiran, but the way you customize it can be endless. We each marked what toppings and extras we wanted in our bowl and passed it through the window in front of us. As we waited for our food to be made, i pulled out my phone to look at the photos JC & I had taken at the park. I took some candids of JC - walking ahead of me, looking out onto the lake, and some making faces at me. But my favorite was one of us on the bridge. We had the lake and cityscape behind us. He was leaning against the railing while he had his face snuggled next to mine, practically in the crook of my neck, with his arms wrapped around my waist. 

JC: (leaning close to me) that’s a good photo 

Gianne: it is… definitely one of my top 3

JC: oooh, theres a list? 

Gianne: i mean.. how could i not have one? 

I begin to put my phone away as JC pulls his out. After scrolling some, he pulled up a photo of us. 

JC: This one is my favorite… 

Surprised he had a favorite, I look at his phone and see the photo of us from his birthday. I feel my face heat up and wondered why this was his favorite. And on cue, it was as if JC read my mind. 

 

JC: that night meant a lot to me. it was the first time in a long time that anyone, aside from family and especially someone who i just met, has ever planned anything like that for me. without expecting anything from me in return. but at the same time, that made me want to share everything with you because you were simply showing how much you cared for me.

 

I looked at him after he expressed those feelings - the love in his eyes and the smile plastered on his face from remembering the night of his birthday. I placed my arm on his shoulder and twirled the hairs on the nape of his neck. 

 

JC: and i cant wait to share so many more moments with you. 

I can’t help but look down and smile as my stomach filled with butterflies. JC lets out a sexy grin because he can obviously tell he just made me giddy. He continues by placing a finger under my chin to lift my lips up as he slowly moves in to kiss me. We haven’t even started eating ramen yet and I can feel my face heating up. Oy! 

As we pull away, i can’t wipe the smile off my face. 

 

Gianne: you seem to have a super power of just making me smile nonstop

 

JC : which I love by the way

He kisses my forehead before pulling away,  as our food is served through the window in front of us. You could definitely tell we were starving since we were quiet throughout the whole meal. 

Gianne: that. was. amazingggg.

JC: (letting out a sigh of relief & fullness) mmmm….yes. 

After settling the bill and letting our food settle a bit more, we decided to head back to the hotel. As we walked in, i made my way to the concierge desk first to check if Chris’ gift had arrived yet. The attendant informed me that it just arrived and quickly went to retrieve it. I looked around the lobby to make sure Chris and the fam weren’t anywhere to be seen. I look to JC, who is also keeping an eye out. I thank the attendant as she hands me the package and jc and I quickly make our way to the elevator. We made it to our room without being seen and got some rest before tonight’s festivities. 

At around 5:15, i hear a knock at the door. I peek through the peephole and see Joey and Izzy. 

Gianne: (opening the door) hey… heading out? 

Izzy: yea… we just wanted to check if ya’ll wanted to catch a ride with us since we have one of the cars. 

I open the door more for them to walk in the room. 

Gianne: aww thats sweet of you guys.

Joey: nah, just her…i was just gonna let yall walk over there

Izzy playfully hits joey in the stomach while I walk to grab my purse. JC walks out of the bedroom joining us in the living room. 

JC: yea, that sounds more like joey

Joey: (making a face at izzy) see! 

We all laugh it off and make our way to the car downstairs. After a little rush hour traffic, we arrived at the taqueria by 550. Lance & Michael were already inside finishing up some decorations. Orange & silver balloons were scattered throughout the room. In one corner of the room, there was a table for gifts, which was next to another birthday cake. This cake however was simple - a plain white frosted cake with a little happy birthday banner decoration. There was a combination of rectangular tables & bar tables - so definitely not too formal a vibe. Guests started showing up and mingling with others - grabbing drinks and catching up. Justin came in carrying Silas and Jessica followed closely behind them. Michael made sure to gather everyone in the room by 620 to make sure the surprise went off without a hitch. I made sure I stood off to the side on top of a chair to capture the surprise on video. Karly texted Michael that they just arrived out front and Michael made sure to shush everyone. As soon as Chris walked in, everyone yelled out and hooted & hollered. Chris’ eyes bugged out in surprise and held onto Nash, since he got a little startled from all the yelling. Chris greeted and thanked everyone as he walked in. Aside from all of the guys, management, and significant others, Karly had invited some of their friends that lived in the city. 

 

As everyone made themselves comfortable, finding their seats and what not, I continued taking photos here and there. Chips, salsa, and guacamole were being passed around to all the tables while staff arranged the buffet style setup. When the food was ready, the birthday boy and family got first dibs followed by everyone else. Everyone was enjoying each other’s company, as well as the food and drinks while music filled the room. All the guys were drinking and everyone kept buying Chris birthday shots. It's a good thing their appearance on The Today Show wasn’t until 10am. I had a feeling Chris was definitely gonna feel it in the morning. I made sure to get a large group photo of everyone before anyone passed out or left. One of the staff members even offered to take a photo with myself included. We all sang happy birthday so that the Nash & Silas could finally get a piece of cake that they’ve been eyeing since they walked in.  Around 930pm, some guests started to leave since the restaurant did close at 10pm. The kids were beat as they had been dancing along to the music that played through the night. Karly & Jess had them fast asleep in their laps as the party winded down. The SUVs pulled up to the front of the restaurant as we were ready to head back to the hotel. We said our goodbyes to whoever was not in the hotel with us, even though we were most likely gonna see them at tomorrow's taping. 

 

When we arrived at the hotel, Chris wobbled here & there but Joey helped him stay upright. All the guys laughed & joked around as we made our trek back to the rooms. When we reached our floor, we made sure karly was OK getting both boys to bed. She assured us she'd be OK and would call us otherwise. After showering & cleaning ourselves up, JC & I just headed straight to bed. 

Chapter End Notes:

feedback??



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story