Author's Chapter Notes:

with MMC30 coming to an end, will JC & Gianne see each other again? 

lets take a look... 

spotify tracks 10 (back & forth) to 15 (lovers) 

 

Sunday, May 19th

 

We had tickets to Soul Sunday – but we were too exhausted to even get out of bed. Heck, our legs were even sore from all the dancing we did. So we slept in… easy solution. When we woke up naturally, it was almost noon. We packed all our stuff and headed to a nearby iHop to eat brunch before heading to the airport. 

 

Lauren: Hey, sorry we didn’t make it to soul Sunday. 

Gianne: no worries… , I don’t know how into it I would’ve been anyway. plus, I was waaay too exhausted to get up early for that. 

Lauren: seriously… im surprised they made that so early especially with the after party ending at 1am. 

Gianne: riiiight. my thoughts exactly. 

Our food came & we inhaled it. Lauren had ordered chicken fried steak while I ordered my usual french toast. Midway through eating, I hear my phone go off – a text message. 

I look at my phone: 

 

hey Gianne. didn’t get to say goodbye last night.

just wanted to say hope you have a good flight back. 

hope we can meet up sometime when im back in LA. don’t be a stranger. 

 

I practically choke on my food. Lauren just gives me a questioning look. 

 

Lauren: You ok? 

 

I turn my phone to face her so she can read the text. 

 

Lauren: HOLY. SHIT. 

I look at the text again & ponder if its really JC sending this to me. I didn’t actually have his number – I only gave him mine. Was it safe to assume it was JC? Who am I kidding? Of course it was. I immediately save the contact in my phone book & am in shock that I now have JC’s number. 

Do I respond now? Do I wait til I get to the airport? Yep, that’s what I’ll do. I put my phone back in my purse. 

Lauren gives me a questioning look. 

 

Lauren: You’re not gonna respond? 

Gianne: I’ll wait until I get to the airport. I don’t want to seem too eager. 

Lauren: wow… im really shocked you’re not responding. but good for you. 

 

We finish eating our food and head off to the airport. Returning the rental car, checking in and going through security didn’t take too long – 30 minutes roughly all together. We head to our gate and find seats to get comfortable in, since we still had about 2 hours to kill. Lauren checked the store for any snacks, etc. I decided now would be a good time to text JC back.

I pull out my phone… 

 

Hey! Sorry we didn’t get to say goodbye last night. 

we were kind of rushed out to the shuttles. 

thank you for a great night. hope you had fun too. 

see you in l.a. 

That was open ended enough, right? UGH!.. just send the damn message. I hate overthinking replies & what not. if we meet up, we meet up. if not…then not. 

We get on our flight & return to our normal schedule programming - work, eat, sleep, repeat. oh joy. 

 

It was July.

Two months had passed and I hadn’t heard anything from JC. 

Sure, Lauren had told me– why don’t I text him? Why should I wait for him to text me? Well there’s ONE MAIN REASON for not texting him – he has a girlfriend. Last thing I need is drama. No, thank you. So my mind was just set on the pop2000 tour that I was going to be attending in Vegas in a few weeks. I had just gotten home from work and suddenly got a text. 

 

hey. I said not to be a stranger.

oh boy. it was JC. 

hello there. =)

well I didn’t want to intrude on your busy schedule.

you back in LA? 

yep. but heading to florida again for july 4th.
any plans?

oh nice. 

nah, not for 4th of july. but I’ll be in vegas on the 27th

how long will you be in florida for?

just for the weekend, then back to la. 
vegas huh? girls trip?

haha, no. hope you have a good trip. 
maybe we can do lunch when you get back in town. 
let me know. 

for sure. talk to you soon. 

Did I really just say we should meet for lunch? When did I grow a pair of balls? Now the question is, will he text to meet up?  I continue sitting on the couch just thinking of the conversation I had with JC. Was this real life? Was I really a contact on JC’s phone? I couldn’t stop smiling. 


JULY 27, 2019

 

A few weeks roll by and its time for the pop2000 tour in vegas. No surprise that I didn’t hear back from JC after the july 4th weekend. I had a feeling it was just going to be a game of text tag, if that’s even a thing. I don’t think we were ever gonna meet up – I mean, especially since he has a girlfriend. 

So I drove to Vegas with my mom – she was gonna spend her time at the casino while I head to Fremont street for the concert. 

The concert started at 7pm – however since I had early access for the meet & greet, they wanted me to be at the venue at 5pm. I parked the car as close as I could to the stage area so I wouldn’t have to walk too far after the show ended. I head to the stage area and notice the stage was already set up and some people doing sound check. As I got closer, I notice Melinda – Lance’s manager. I recognized her from the pop up shop & instagram posts. 

 

As I made my way towards her, she looked at me and I smiled. 

 

Gianne: Melinda? 

Melinda: Hi. Are you Gianne? 

Gianne: that’s me! 

Melinda: How are you? (giving me a hug)

Gianne: I’m excited! How about you – how are you? 

Melinda: good good… I can’t speak for this heat though. 

Gianne: I know, tell me about it. At least the sun won’t be blaring though when the show starts. 

Melinda: true

 

She gives me a rundown of the schedule and what I’ll be doing – which includes taking group shots of the meet and greet, shooting some stories on lance’s IG, etc. We start walking towards the trailer set up/parking area for all the acts. The stage was set up with the back of it aligned along a parking area – so all the “star trailers” were parked side by side behind the stage. I start getting nervous/anxious knowing I’m about to hang out with Lance until the show starts. 

Melinda knocks on the trailer and walks in – peeking her head through first to make sure all is peachy inside. She looks at me to follow her. 

Melinda: Lance, Michael – this is Gianne. She is your Roadie VIP tonight. 

Lance & Michael were sitting on the couch set up, but stood up as soon as I walked into the trailer. They walk towards me & give me a hug

Lance: (excited & full of energy) Gianne! Hello…. how are you? 

Gianne: Hi Lance! Hi Michael! I’m good…. excited! What about you guys? 

Michael: (giving me a hug next) we’re good – trying to stay cool in this heat. 

Gianne: oh I know.. me & melinda were just talking about that. I’ll never get use to the vegas heat. 

Lance: Do you live in vegas? or are you travelling here just for the show?

Gianne: visiting --- I actually live in so.cal. 

Michael: oh ok… what part? 

Gianne: um, inland empire

Michael: ok ok… 

Lance: why’d you choose this show to come to?  how come not a local one in so cal? 

Gianne: I wasn’t able to get the time off from work on some of the other dates. this one was far enough in advance for me to request off. plus, my mom kills time at the casino while I’m here. 

Lance: aaah… a gambler! 

Gianne: (laughing) yup! 

Michael: so what made you choose the roadie package? 

Gianne: honestly?… its always been like a dream job for me to do something tour related! I mean, my first concert ever was NSYNC & after seeing the specials you guys had on ppv, hbo, and the making the tour – I felt like, that’s what I wanna do!  or at least something slightly related. I graduated in PR but somehow, ended up working as a lab tech. so I’m just in a rut & wanting to explore. I'm really into photography too... so yea. 

Lance: oh gosh --- you’re the first one to ever say anything like that! usually its just a big fan just wanting to be featured on my instagram for their 5 seconds of fame. 

Gianne: yea --- I mean, that probably would’ve been me if I were still in my teens. 

and I know this is just a one night thing and don’t expect anything to come out of this – but if its anything like I am hoping it to be, it may just give me the push to pursue it & quit my job if I find an opportunity, ya know? 

Lance: oh man, now I gotta make this everything you need it to be so I can make sure you get that push

Gianne: (laughing) I know right… no pressure! 

 

They tell me to have a seat since we still had about an hour to kill before Lance met with the people that purchased VIP Package #1. No one had purchased #2 or #4 – and I was the only one that purchased the roadie one! So yay! More time for me! 

 

Lance: So you’re first concert was NSYNC huh? 

Gianne: heck yea! I’ve actually seen almost every tour. The first three shows were actually here in Vegas too! 

Michael: So you’re a big nsync fan? 

Gianne: (w/ a guilty expression): guilty

Lance: are you one of those fans that have an NSYNC dedicated account on social media? 

Gianne: (w/ a guilty expression): guilty again.. 

Lance: oh my goodness!! NO WAY!! What account? 

Gianne: *NSYNCFAN* on instagram 

Lance: we'll have to scroll through through your posts at some point

I suddenly feel my cheeks heat up and try to recall if I had any posts I should take down to avoid further embarassment. We continue talking about other things –such as how i've tried to attend any of the guys' appearances like DWTS, Joey's gigs in Vegas, etc. He’s amazed at how dedicated I was just to get signatures on my album. They ask if I’ve met any other nsync members and I discuss that I’ve met Joey & Chris  -- and that I’m just missing Justin’s signature on my NSYNC cd. I then explain how I recently met JC at MMC and have briefly texted each other. 

Lance: so JC and you have been texting since MMC? 

Gianne: not like everyday. believe me – I was just as shocked that he wanted to keep in touch after the event. 

 

Lance & Michael look at each other with a expression that made me very curious. 

 

Gianne: Am I missing something? 

 

They both shake their heads, which clearly made it obvious that I was missing something. They knew something I didn’t. Melinda then opened the trailer door and let Lance know that it was time to do the meet & greet. When I look back at Lance, he’s texting while he responds to Melinda. 

 

Lance: ok… on the way. just responding to this text. 

 

As he finishes his text, he gets up – along with Michael – and then looks at me. 

 

Lance: Ok… your first job duty. Taking stories & pics of myself w/ the fans. Might

have you post it as a collage across several posts like you’ve done on yours & what ive been recently doing to mine. 

Gianne: got it! 

 

I walk out of the trailer behind Melinda – with Lance & Michael following behind me. 

I see about 10 people grouped up behind the stage – and see them suddenly get excited as they see Lance & Michael approach them. I stand off to the side and take candids & video as he meets with each fan. As he finishes the meet & greet, they group together to take a big group photo. As Lance says goodbye to each fan, Michael stands close to me & we take a selfie on his phone. 

 

Michael: OMG… love it! 

 

I’m thinking to myself, AGAIN, is this real life? Now I’m taking selfies with Michael. This is surreal. 

 

It’s about 7pm – and you can start to hear the crowd scream & holler – they were ready for the show. While waiting for Lance to kick off the show, I overhear him on the phone. 

 

Lance: So you’re almost here? (pause) Ok cool… can’t wait to see you man! Bye!

 

He hangs up the phone and comes towards me.

 

Lance: Alright Gianne.. you ready to get this show started! 

Gianne: Heck yea! 

 

Aaron Carter then came walking out of his trailer. He must’ve been the first act. Honestly, I don’t even know what songs he sang. I watch from the sidelines with Michael & Melinda – Lance hops on stage & the crowd goes crazy! He does his shpeel & Aaron runs out on stage. While he’s performing, I’m contemplating who Lance could’ve been talking to. I mean – it could be the other acts, maybe they were running late. Honestly, I haven’t seen them yet since no one had come out of their trailers. Maybe a surprise act?

 

Aaron did about 7 songs and thanked the crowd as he ran off stage. Lance was getting ready to go on stage again. 

 

Lance: Ok, this time you come out with me Gianne

Gianne: ah, the awkward part – since no one is really here to see me lol 

Lance: it is part of your package. 

Gianne: yes yes…. 


Lance grabs my hand and pulls me to the side stage. 

 

Lance: I’ll introduce you … then come out, k? 

Gianne: (anxious) sure thing

 

Lance goes out on stage and checks in on the crowd, hyping them up for the next act.

 

Lance: but before I introduce the next act – let me introduce you to my roadie for the day! Everyone give it up for Gianne

 

 

As he motioned his hand towards my direction, I walk out on stage waving to everyone – trying my best not to fall, trip, or embarrass myself. Lance jokes around saying I’ve been the best roadie grabbing everything he needs & taking all the photos & videos featured on his IG tonight. 


Lance: so since she’s doing such a wonderful job, I thought, why not let her be in one selfie.  (pulling out his cell phone & motioning me to come closer to him)

Come closer Gianne. let’s take one big selfie with this awesome crowd!! 

 

I motion my arms to egg on the crowd to get louder. 

I’m mere inches away from Lance’s face as he positions his phone an arms length away. 

 

Lance: ready ya’ll? 1. 2. 3. Cheese! 

 

We thank the crowd for that amazing selfie and Lance continues to introduce the next act – Ryan Cabrera. As I walk off stage, Ryan & I high five as he heads onto the stage. I bob my head along as I hear familiar songs – On The Way Down and True. I then hear a text alert go off & see Lance pull out his cell phone.

 

Lance: (giddy) oooh… surprise act for tonight is here. 

Gianne: there’s a surprise act? how awesome!! 

Lance: Oh yes! It is going to be awe-some! 

Gianne: who is it? are they performing solo? or with o-town? 

Lance: patience dear one. it has to be a surprise for you too, you know. 

Gianne: OMG! No fair! 

 

Lance just laughs it off. I notice Melinda is no where in site – she must’ve went to attend our surprise visitor. Ryan finished his set and ran off the stage. Lance went on stage again and hyped the crowd up for O-Town. Everyone went wild! I see all the members head out of their trailer and give me high fives & fist pumps as they pass me. 

 

Lance: (on stage) everyone give it up…. for O-TOWWWWN!!!! 

 

The guys of O-Town excitedly jump on stage & start performing for the crowd. They did all their big hits plus threw some other boyband hits in there. I know from previous footage of the show that Lance goes on stage for the second to last number, which is bye bye bye. Listening to O-Town perform, they were currently on Playing with Fire, which means the next two numbers were It’s Gonna Be Me & Bye Bye Bye. 

 

Did that mean the surprise guest was gonna come out with Lance on those two numbers, since the surprise act hadn’t come out yet? Lance had disappeared, so I assumed he was getting the surprise act ready.  I continue watching O-Town perform, especially when I hear IGBM start playing. I was torn because no one could perform this like NSYNC – but I was just glad to be able to dance to it. As I’m dancing & singing along, I’m startled by a greeting. 

 

JC: Hey stranger! 

 

I feel my eyes pop out of my head & tried to gather myself before turning around. Oh, the butterflies were going nuts. I turn around, although it felt like a slow 30 second turn, and find myself face to face with JC. He was in jeans, a white tee, and a black short sleeve.  He looked cute. Hell, he always looked cute. He also cut his hair. No more long locks. It was back to the NSYNC days haircut. Honestly, it made him look younger. Oh, I could stare at him forever. 

 

Gianne: heeey… what the heck are you doing here? (leaning in to give him a hug) 

JC: well since you never followed through with our lunch date.. I had to take things in my own hands

Gianne: (not believing him) noooo way! 

JC: So I thought I’d make it a business thing too & perform w/ Lance for one song

Gianne: how did you even know I would be attending the show? 

JC: I didn’t…. until Lance text’d me. 

 

I look at Lance who was just giving me a “I don’t know anything” look. 


JC: I’ll explain more later.. but right now, gotta surprise some folks out there. 

Gianne: oh my goodness… this is the best surprise ever! I was excited just to see Lance perform again.. but now I get both of you! 

 

They all let out a laugh. I suddenly hear Bye Bye Bye play in the background and get so excited that I’m about to see two-fifths of NSYNC perform again. They get handed mics and start walking to the stage.

 

Gianne: WAIT! Selfie for Lance’s IG to post later

 

I get sandwiched between JC & Lance as we take a selfie. 

 

Gianne: Awesome! thank you!

 

As they walk to the stairs leading to the stage, I walk to the side to get a better view of the performance – that way getting a better view as well for Lance’s IG. Usually, Lance comes out during the bridge but this time, they came out on the interlude of the song. That means JC gets to belt out the end of the bridge. It gave me goosebumps just thinking of it. 

 

But talk about deafening – the screams when JC came out were on a whole other level. I doubt you could even hear the song because of the screams. I was already getting notifications on my instagram – because of course, someone in the crowd had to be live streaming this. Some of the gals on IG knew I’d be at this show – so they were trying to get updates. And there were so many new friend requests already after taking the show selfie earlier that Lance had already posted on his IG, which he also made sure to tag me in. 

The bridge started – I pulled out my camera because I COULD NOT miss the part where JC belts out bye bye. All the guys even did the side to side move that takes place during the bridge. My inner teen is dying right now being this close to at least two NSYNC members performing. 

 

Unfortunately, the song had to come to an end. JC thanked everyone for such a warm welcome and thanking O-Town for letting him & Lance be a part of their set. He then walked off stage with Lance so that O-Town could finish out the show with “All or Nothing”. I walked back behind the stage to find them. 

 

Gianne: that was amazing. I wish you two could’ve just sang the whole song. heck, sing more songs. what am I saying…. take over the whole show. 

 

Lance & JC laugh. They head to the refreshments table to get some water & hydrate.

Lance had about two minutes before he had to close the show with the guys and thank everyone for coming out. 

 

Lance: so when I close it out – do ya’ll wanna come out & wave goodbye too? 

JC: Nah, I already kind of did at the end of our number. 

Lance: ok, so just Gianne then… 

Gianne: oh brother… again? 

Lance: (giggling) man, ya’ll are two peas in a pod.

 

JC & I just look at each other. 


Lance: alright, I’ll just verbally thank you guys then on stage. 

Gianne: (smiling) sounds good. 

 

As Lance walks back to the stage, JC & I sit down on a bench backstage. 

 

Gianne: ok… spill. 

JC: (laughing) spill what? 

Gianne: don’t play all cool… when did you get into town? why did Lance text you that I was here? 

JC: (chuckling): I got into town this morning. I knew Lance had this show tonight – so we met up this morning for brunch… and then I remembered you told me you were going to Vegas for something – I was just going to try and see if you could actually meet up, if you weren’t too busy.  

 

I continue to look at him so that he could finish up explaining. He looked at me smiling. 

 

JC: ...then I got a text from Lance a few hours ago and suggested I do this surprise appearance. And then, low and behold, you’re already here – which just made it so much easier.

Gianne: so you just did this surprise performance on a whim? out of nowhere?

JC: pretty much

Gianne: this is nuts!

 

I can hear the crowd cheering and all the guys come backstage. I stood up and tell them all what an amazing show it was. Melinda gathers all of us for one big group picture, as she has some other staff member take our picture. This was an unbelievable experience. The O-Town guys head to their trailers to freshen up.

 

Lance: im gonna just freshen up a bit. are ya’ll heading out? or you guys have time to hang out for a bit? 

JC: I can hang

 

Both JC & Lance look at me.

 

Gianne: I can hang out if you’re inviting me

Lance: cool … be back in a bit

 

Lance, Michael, and Melinda head to his trailer while JC & I catch up.

 

Gianne: So how long are you in Vegas for? 

JC: flying out tomorrow afternoon 

Gianne: You have any other plans while you’re here? Did you just come by yourself? 

JC: no other plans…  (smiling) and I came solo. 

Gianne: Jen lets you go out solo a lot lately .. 

JC: funny you should say that … uh, we actually broke up last month. 

Gianne: oh shit. I’m sorry. 

JC: no, its ok. it was coming… things have been different between us for a while now. changed drastically after coachella. 

Gianne: sorry to hear that. 

 

There’s an awkward silence now since I brought up such a sensitive topic. Good job Gianne! JC smiles knowing that I’m suddenly uncomfortable & awkward. 

He nudges me with his elbow. 

 

JC: So what about you? when do you leave? 

Gianne: Monday morning – want to avoid that Sunday traffic.

JC: I see. …. where are you staying? 

Gianne: at caesars

 

Lance suddenly popped up. 

 

Lance: Did I hear Caesars? 

 

We both turn to look at him. 


JC: Yup. that’s where Gianne’s staying.

Lance: PERFECT! I was just gonna ask if you wanted to head to Vanderpumps. Have a few drinks & chill. 

Gianne: yea, sounds good. 

Lance: Awesome! Our car is over here. 

Gianne: I actually drove here. but I can meet you guys there.

JC: Uh, i can ride with you – I mean, that way you’re not by yourself. 

Michael: such a gentleman…  

 

JC just smiles. I can feel my face heat up. I was going to be in the same car as JC. Would I even be able to focus on driving with him in the car?

 

Lance: ok, see you guys over there.

 

JC pulls out one of his trucker hats he’s been photographed in a lot lately. It was an attempt to disguise him on the way to the parking lot. 

 

Gianne: are you sure you don’t want me to bring the car this way? 

JC: Nah, I’m good. 


We walk towards the parking structure and one of the guards lets us know there’s an alternate route w/ less people. We thank him and sure enough, JC was not recognized. We approach the beemer and JC offered to drive. 


Gianne: you sure? can u handle this vegas traffic? 

JC: Girl please… I have to handle LA traffic. I think I can take vegas traffic easy. 

Gianne: (smiling) oook


I hand him the key as he opens up the passenger door for me. He then walks around to the driver side. He gets in and starts the car. He made his way out of the structure and onto the vegas strip. 


Gianne: so how was florida? 

JC: it was good. just spent time with the family. relaxed.

Gianne: that’s good. 

JC: so why didn’t you ever get a hold of me to meet up in LA?

Gianne: well for one – you had a girlfriend. didn’t want to start any drama there. 

 

JC shrugged in agreement. 

 

Gianne: and two – I just didn’t wanna impose. i mean, not knowing your schedule and all. I figured you were busy. But hey – we’re hanging out now, right?
JC: true – but we still gotta plan something else. I mean it! SERIOUSLY!

 

I just smile. 

JC pulls up into Caesar’s property and drives into valet. Surprisingly, Lance & Michael had just gotten out a few cars in front of us. They wait for us to reach them before we head inside. A few security guards were already waiting nearby Lance – he must’ve called in advance to let them know he was going to Vanderpumps. I notice a few people whispering and turning their heads as they recognized Lance. JC kind of had his head down, so no one had quite recognized him yet. He really didn’t like the attention – he was very private, introverted. We just followed behind Lance & Michael as we walked through the casino. When we got to the entrance of Vanderpumps, some girls spotted Lance and asked to take a picture. Lance happily obliged and waved goodbye. As they were about to walk past JC, that’s when one girl whispered to her friend, “isn’t that JC?” They quietly approached JC and asked for a photo as well. They didn’t ask with as much excitement as they did with Lance. They probably sensed that JC was trying not to get noticed, so they didn’t want to cause so much attention. But JC kindly let them take a photo with him. I thought to myself, I wonder if the JC fan pages would find that photo. The hostess led us to a private booth towards the side of Vanderpumps. I suddenly noticed JC ease up. We all sat down and ordered drinks. It was a roomy booth – it was JC, me, Lance, and Michael.  After we had ordered our drinks, JC excused himself to use the restroom. 

 

Gianne: Ok (looking at lance) spill.. 

Lance: (laughing) what do you mean?

Gianne: I know something’s missing from what JC’s told me.

Lance: what has he told you? 

Gianne: that he met up w/ you earlier today before the show & then you texted him to do a surprise performance – on a spur of a moment thing. 

Lance: yea – that pretty much sums it up

Gianne: but why? why did you text him randomly? 

 

Lance shrugs his shoulders. Michael is just looking at us, listening intently. 

 

Gianne: why would you text him after meeting me? 

Michael: (to lance) babe , just tell her. she’s gonna go crazy

Lance: ok ok… after the MMC event, he mentioned he had met somebody & couldn’t wait for you to plan a meet up.

 

My jaw dropped. He mentioned me to Lance. I was in shock. 

 

Gianne: he mentioned me to you?

Lance: to all of us actually.. in the group text

Gianne: oh my goodness! THE GROUP TEXT!?

 

I couldn’t believe I was a topic in the infamous NSYNC group text.

 

Lance: yea, so when we met you earlier & you mentioned you had met him at MMC. I couldn’t believe you were the same girl. what were the odds? I mean, yea, he planned on getting a hold of you anyway – but when I put two & two together. I had to let him know. 

Gianne: holy shit!

 

I was stunned. 

JC returned from the restroom and the rest of us remained hush on the previous topic. Luckily, at the same time, the waiter brought us our drinks. Michael had ordered a whiskey sour, Lance ordered a moscow mule, I ordered a malibu breeze, and JC ordered an old fashioned. 

 

Gianne: so where are ya’ll staying? 

Michael: ironically… we’re in this hotel too

Gianne: no way! 

 

I look at JC.

 

JC: (with a smirk, motioning to lance) they hooked me up with a room here too

Gianne: what a small world. 

 

We continued with the chit-chat and drinks. We shared laughs and learned so much about each other. Lance even brought up me pursuing my “dream job” & said he’d look into it. I’m thinking, ok he must be drunk. He’ll forget about it in the morning. We were all buzzin’ pretty good and JC even suggested to hit the club real quick to dance a little. Looking at Lance’s expression – even he was shocked that JC suggested it. We head over to Omnia and the security led us straight in to a semi-private booth on an upper level – not easily accessible by the crowd. It was definitely an experience having all these “private” perks of restaurants, clubs, etc. We ordered more drinks and danced in our little booth section. The DJ was killin it with the jams – Put Your Back Into It, Dance(ass), Get Low. If Lauren were here, she would have been having a ball. At one point, Michael & I even started getting low – also to see who could go the lowest. But the point that sent chills down my spine – JC grabbing my waist from behind and us just kind of dancing so close to one another. I think the fact that my ass was in such close proximity to his pelvic region was what was killing me. I was dance grinding like I did back in high school – only now it was with JC.

During songs we didn’t really feel, Lance made sure to take a bunch of selfies – model poses, kissy expressions, hugging ones. He also made sure to take a picture of JC & I together. JC leaned his head against mine while he wrapped one arm around my waist to pull me in, and I just couldn’t believe how close we were. This was literally one of the best nights of my life.

But then immediately, I thought, is Lance gonna post this on social media? People were going to go nuts over these pictures – especially if he posts the one of just JC & I. But I think he respects JC enough not to post that one, knowing how private he is about his life. Damn, that means he’d probably just send that in the group text. I snapped out of it and made sure to be in the moment again – who knows when this was going to end. 


Surprisingly, we stayed at the club until about 2am. I had text’d my mom somewhere in there just to let her know I was fine & in the hotel. We took a back exit which led to a more private route to the hotel elevators. When we got to the elevators, Lance pushed 21 while I pushed the 11th floor. 


Gianne: guess I’m off first. (pausing) Lance I wanna thank you for such an incredible time at the show & all of you for such an amazing night. I will literally never forget this – one of the best nights of my life. 

Lance: (giving me a hug) oh you’re welcome! I’d say you definitely got your $500 worth

Gianne: (laughing) best $500 ever! 

 

We reached the 11th floor and I said my goodbyes again. As I was about to hug JC… 

 

JC: how about I walk you to your room? 

Gianne: Oh. ok. 

 

Lance & Michael just have smirks on their face as they wave bye to me. JC nods his head towards the guys. We exit the elevator and JC follows me as I walk towards my room. 


Gianne: (walking w/ my hands in back pocket) thank you for taking the initiative to get us to finally meet up

JC: I may have been old & gray if I waited for you to do it

Gianne: (shoving his arm/laughing) shutup!

 

I come to a stop in front of my room.

 

JC: I had a lot of fun tonight

Gianne: so did I. . . we should .. definitely do it again 

JC: (eyes lighting up) for sure. Ill call you later this week.

Gianne: (with a flirty smile & grabbing/fixing his collar) you better

 

While still holding onto his button up, I slightly lean onto the wall by the door. Yes, I was hoping he would kiss me. Looking into his eyes, I knew he knew that’s what I wanted. I couldn’t even believe I was instigating this. But the connection we had all night – how could we not kiss, especially to see if there was any spark there. And I knew we weren’t drunk anymore with all the dancing and time that had passed. JC then swept a strand of hair from my face leaving his hand towards the side of my face, around my neck. He started leaning in and I could just feel myself suddenly stop breathing. His lips touched mine and my heart started pounding out of my chest. His lips were so soft and the way he kissed me was so gentle – it left me wanting more. What a tease. 

 

JC: (smiling) good night

Gianne: good night (biting my lip) 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story