Author's Chapter Notes:

spotify tracks 20 ( pieces of me) to 21

MONDAY - July 29, 2019

 

We left Vegas about 9am. I dropped my mom off at home, and got home around 2pm. Luckily, there wasn’t too much traffic. I didn’t have to work today since I requested the day off knowing I’d be exhausted. I decided to just chill on the sofa, catch up on DVR’s, and follow up with social media.

 

I received another email from Melinda which included the final documents for my new position, and also included my flight & hotel info for the following two shows of the tour. I would be flying out Friday morning to San Jose, which was closest to Saratoga and arrive by noon. After the show, we would all fly out to Palm Springs airport and we would all be staying at an Air B&B that they have previously stayed at before. Wow! Now I was gonna be rooming with Lance & them! As if working with them wasn’t awesome already – lets just share boarding accommodations. 

 

The next few days were nothing special – just my old, boring routine that consisted of work, eat, sleep, repeat. I snuck in packing here and there, that way I wouldn’t have to panic the night before about having nothing to wear/pack/etc. I also posted on social media about my new opportunity. People were probably wondering about how I was in all these new photos with Lance & Michael, etc. I posted a statement as a photo on both IG & Twitter.

 

Guys – my dreams are slowly coming true. 

This is a prime example of following your dreams. 

What started as a VIP package to meet a member of my fave boyband ever and to be his social media reporter/roadie for the night has given me the opportunity to pursue the career of my dreams. 

I’ve always wanted to work in the entertainment industry - publicity. promotions. marketing. production. anything. I have been given the chance to prove myself by being the social media asst for the rest of the POP2000Tour – let’s hope I kill it and this opens more doors for me. Thank you Lance, Melinda, and everyone involved for this opportunity. 

Wish me luck!


It was insane how fast people responded. I got a bunch of congratulation messages, but of course there were a handful that had some hate in it. I just skipped over those to not sour my mood. I wouldn’t let anything get me down. I especially loved the ones where they wanted me to tell Lance to convince the rest of the guys to do an NSYNC reunion. Believe me! I would try my best!

 

 

Thursday - August 1, 2019

 

It was like any other day. I couldn’t believe I’d be flying out tomorrow morning to actually cover the POP2000Tour - that this was a job for me. JC & I had text’d here and there about what my schedule would be like through-out the week. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be able to make it to Saratoga, also since we were literally there to soundcheck, do the show, and then fly out to Palm Springs. I had work today from 9 to 530pm. I was grateful I had an early shift, that way I still had some time to pack and do whatever else needed before tomorrow.

When I clocked out, I received a text as I was walking out to the parking lot. 

hey, I have a lil’ surprise for you

do you now? hmm…

careful driving home. xox

you’re such a tease xox

I get in my car and figured that whatever the surprise may be, he would probably tell me once I got home…. of course he would make me think about it all the way home. Did he rearrange his schedule and he was going to go to Saratoga after all? Maybe make it to the Coachella show? After a few minutes, I pull into the driveway and notice a motorcycle pulled up by the curb – and a guy leaning on it. I figured it was a friend of the neighbors or something. When I get out of the car, the guy took off his helmet. HOLY SHIT! It was JC! I almost dropped all my stuff wanting to just run up to him, but I tried to keep my composure. I placed my stuff back on the driver seat, slammed the door, and walked towards him. 

 

Gianne: (looking him up & down) well hello good lookin 

JC: (walking up to me) I was expecting more of a reaction

Gianne: (hugging/slightly jumping in his arms) believe me , its taking all my energy not to tackle you down right now. 

 

JC wraps his arms around my waist & gives me a kiss. 

 

Gianne: what are you doing here? 

JC: I couldn’t go the full week without seeing you, especially since I can’t make it up north. 

Gianne: (smiling) thank you for surprising me… I love that you came by!  

I give him another kiss before going back to my truck to gather my belongings again. He follows me to the front door. 

Gianne: (opening the front door) excuse the mess, I wasn’t expecting any visitors today. 

JC: I’m sure its fine. 


We make our way inside – JC locking the front door while I set my stuff on the side table. I give him a very short tour of my place. 

 

Gianne: did you want anything to drink? 

JC: no, im ok.

 

I grab a bottle of water for myself and follow him to sit on the couch. 

Gianne: (plopping on the couch) I can’t believe you’re here right now. how did you even know where I live?

JC just gave me a look like I should already know how he got it. The only logical thing I could think of was Lance, since he & Melinda needed all my info for the freelance job. 

Gianne: are you hungry or anything? 

JC: I was actually thinking that maybe we could order some food…. and just chill out. (smiling) I won’t keep you up late since I know you have a long few days ahead. 

Gianne: sounds good to me … what’d you feel like ordering? 

 

We discuss our food options that popped up in the app. We place an order and was given an estimate of about 40 minutes for our food to arrive. I grab the TV remote to see what we could watch, while he took off his motorcycle jacket. I grab it from him and place it on the coat rack by the door.  I swear, JC could look good in anything – he was just in a white tee and ripped jeans. I excuse myself to go change into comfortable house clothes. After a few minutes, I return to the living room in a slouchy tee & gym looking shorts. He leaned against the arm of the sofa, while I leaned into him with his other arm around me. We flipped through the channels and just left it on reruns of Friends. 

 

JC: So are you excited for your new gig? 

Gianne: Super excited! …but like any new job… a lil’ anxious

JC: I’m sure you’ll be awesome at it. I mean, you did awesome at the vegas one. 

Gianne: yea.. but now that I know it’s a job, its just a little nerve-wracking

 

JC leans into to kiss my head.   

The doorbell rings and he gets up to open the door. 

 

Gianne: uhmm… maybe I should get it? the last thing you need is a fan recognizing you 

JC: what are the odds? 

Gianne: hey… you never know. im just watching out for you. 

JC: (smirking) I got it… 

 

He opens the door to a dude holding our paper bag of food. They exchange money & food and go about their business. 

JC: (locking the door) see… nothing to worry about

Gianne: that person is probably low key freakin’ out now in their car.

JC: (laughing) you’re too much

 

We plop on the floor by the coffee table and lay out our food & utensils. We had ordered chinese food – beef with broccoli, shrimp & lobster sauce, fried rice, and chow mein. We ate out of the to-go boxes just like they did in movies. JC even fed me some of his food with his chopsticks. I was giddy. It was really hard not to fangirl in front of JC. I know I should be over it already, but it was still so unreal. When we finished our food, we put everything back in the paper bag while JC started to open the fortune cookies. I went to throw away the paperbag and grab some waters. I plop on the couch this time, as he hands me my fortune cookie. I crack it open. 

 

JC: what does yours say? 

Gianne: Kindess will lead you to success. ... what about yours? 

JC: (with a smirk) Actions speak louder than fortune cookies


I just start laughing. 

He grabs my fortune & wrapper to crumple up with his and then gets up from the floor. 

 

JC: just gonna use the restroom

Gianne: (turning to watch tv again) mmmk 

 

As he closes the door to the restroom, I quietly run to my purse to put a listerine strip in my mouth. Last thing I needed was chinese food breath if we ended up kissing. I was not going to take a chance. I quickly look in the mirror as well to make sure nothing was in my teeth. I thought to myself whether or not JC was doing the same thing.  I run back to the couch and act cool. Easier said than done. I grab a pillow and put my arms around it, and have one leg up on the couch. I hear the bathroom door open and I suddenly feel butterflies go crazy. 

 

JC: I love this episode

It was the episode of Friends where Ross talks about having unagi. He sat down on the couch, laughing at the same time. When it went to commercial, he looked at me. 

JC: I should go so you can rest

Gianne: (scooting closer to hug him from the side) no, not yet

 

JC let out a laugh as he wrapped one arm around me.

 

Gianne: you know, you can always stay the night … not sure I want you riding back this late.

 

JC stayed quiet. He kinda turned his head to look my direction but I didn’t look at him.  I know he was questioning such a big decision, especially so fast.

 

Gianne: (smiling) you can stay in the guest room, if that makes you more comfortable

 

I slowly look at up at him, and he just looks into my eyes.

 

JC: why do you tempt me like this? you’re making it very hard to take things slow

Gianne: I’m sorry… im trying to fight it…(inching closer to his face)... but its hard for me too.

 

JC closes the space between us and gently kisses me. The kisses deepen and what came over me surprised me. It was a need to feel satisfied – even if we didn’t sleep together tonight. I just needed to feel a sense of satisfaction. As the intensity of our kisses grew, I got up on my knees and brought one knee over to straddle him. He grabbed my waist and just rubbed his hands wherever it took them. Sometimes his hands would go under my shirt and when I felt his skin on mine, it got me even more excited. There were moments I caught myself grinding on top of him and tried to not overdo it. Our breathing progressively got louder. Feeling him underneath me just wanted me to push up against him more. When I did, he let out a groan – which made me feel good. I couldn’t believe I could make JC groan this way – excite him sexually.

 

Gianne: (in between kisses) I’m sorry (biting my lip)…i know this isn’t helping…

JC: oh…. you know what your doing

Gianne: (running my fingers through the back of his hair, slightly pulling his head back) do you want me to stop? 

JC: do you want to stop? 

Gianne: Im past the point, where I don’t want to … (kissing him while slightly biting his lip)

JC: and you doing that just decided the rest of the night

 

He locks his lips on mine and grabs me to lay down on the couch. He hovers over me while still kissing me on the lips, then down my neck. I bring one leg up so that he could lean in closer, and pushes up against me while doing so. JC brought his hand up my shirt along my side – rubbing and caressing me. I give in and grab my shirt to bring over my head & toss it to the floor. Luckily, when I changed into comfortable clothes earlier, I had switched into a victoria secret bra, which perked my breasts up. JC looked at me and then down my body, and laid kisses on the parts of my breast that were exposed. He then propped himself up on his knees while he removed his white tee, also tossing it aside. He lowers himself on top of me again and kisses me.

 

JC: are you sure about this? I don’t want to rush you 

Gianne: im sure. you know we’re both tired of fighting this

 

I pull him down more so I can continue kissing him. He grabs my thigh as I raise it up to embrace around him. His hand caressing my thigh drove me nuts. I turned my head to let out a moan, and at the same time JC planted kisses down my neck. With him pushing up against me, I could feel him getting excited. I run my hands down his side and along his back. When I get to his waistband, I slide my fingers halfway in and run them along the inside til I reach the front button of his pants. As I do so, JC lets out a moan while kissing me. I manage to unbutton his pants with one hand, and run my hand down the inside of his boxers, slightly grabbing his butt. He runs his hand up my body from my thigh and grasps my breasts, all while passionately kissing me. While still cupping my breasts, he slowly makes his way to kiss my neck, down to my breasts, down to my stomach. My body stretches to react to every kiss he places on my body. 

JC: (looking up at me while hovering over my pelvic area, amused) you’re quite squirmy

Gianne: you’re to blame… what your doing is driving me crazy

JC: (pulling the waistband of my shorts) is it?

He places kisses  around the waistband and slowly pulls off my shorts. He stands from the couch and removes his pants. I get on my knees, while still on the sofa, and start kissing his abdomen and move up to his chest, and finally make it back to his lips. He lifts me up, making my legs wrap around him, while he carries me and walks into my bedroom. I can’t help but run my hands through his hair and grab/pull it at the same time. Everything he was doing was driving me crazy. As he reaches the edge of my bed, I inch backwards while he crawls on top of me. I couldn’t believe I was about to have sex with JC. JC hooked his fingers on the side of my panties and slid them down. He dropped his boxer briefs before climbing onto the bed. He pushed the covers aside as he slowly sank into me. I couldn’t help but lose my breath as I took him in. As I leaned my head back into the pillow, deeply exhaling, he softly bit my bottom lip and then continued kissing my chin, down to my neck. The start of it was so soft, sensual – he took his time knowing it was our first time. As we settled into each other and got into a rhythm, I rolled him onto his back and straddled him, getting on top. I swayed back & forth, finding the motion that made his eyes roll back into his head. He grabbed my hips, going with the motion as well. He then sat up, while I was still straddling, and sucked and licked my breasts – all while we’re still rocking back and forth. This whole experience was blowing my mind. I’ve had sexual experiences with past boyfriends – but never anything like this. There were times we just looked into each others eyes – with him just inside me. He just felt good – we didn’t even have to move. Whatever it was that we had – we couldn’t deny it anymore. This was real – so much deeper than anything we’ve ever had with anyone. He then guided me back onto the bed, with him on top again. As he started thrusting in and out, I angled myself  - which caused my muscles to tighten around him. That did it – he was going to come. I felt myself get excited knowing I could do this to him. The pleasure of him going deep and then progressively getting faster. It set me off. 

JC: (gasping) baby… im gonna

Gianne: (breathing hard) me… too

 

We kept at the rhythm and sure enough, we both came at the same time. Our bodies were trembling from relief and satisfaction. He rolled over onto his back, as he tried to catch his breath. I didn’t want to be the girl that clung right away, especially after such a steamy session. I just laid there – and waited til he came closer or instigated the spooning. I had the blanket barely covering my breasts as he propped his head on one hand. I turned my head to look at him and smile. He reached his other hand over my waist to bring me closer. He gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

 

JC: you …. (trying to find the words) .. you’re …

 

I look him in the eyes to try and figure out what he’s trying to say. 

JC: you’re unbelievable. 

Gianne: (smiling) you’re not too bad yourself… 

JC: you know… I still can’t explain, but this connection we have …. its crazy. how strong it is… even just running into you at the vending machines, I felt it. 

Gianne: it is pretty undeniable… 

 

I reach up to kiss him, causing the blanket to fall off, exposing my upper body. JC grabs me with one arm and pulls me down while kissing me. Feeling him, chest to chest, was so comforting and it just felt right. We eventually fall asleep in each others arms. 

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback!? 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story