Author's Chapter Notes:

spotify tracks 27 (hot mess) to 29

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1SlvUJOZU8LrzNZyxFsBaW?si=Rwn5iUzcTUe7cpaWrvEDEg

JC smiles, finishes his glass of water, and grabs my hand. I giggle as we head into my room. I locked the door once we were inside. Luckily, my room was at the end of the hall after turning the corner, and assuming by the layout of the house, I only shared the wall with the master bathroom. We immediately go to our bags & change into more comfortable clothes - our backs to one another. I had already changed into an oversized off the shoulder sweater top and was searching for my sleep shorts. As I was searching through my bag, which was on top of a waist high dresser, i felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses being placed on my shoulder that was exposed. I knew right then my shorts were a lost cause & pointless at this point. He turns me around and I wrap my arms around his neck. He’s dressed in black pajama pants & a wife beater. Oh it felt like the 90’s again just seeing him in a wife beater. 

 

Gianne: (tugging on his wife beater) oh… this… i dunno why, but it turns me on. 

 

He grins and leans down to kiss me, with one hand cupping the left side of my face. He pulls away biting my bottom lip. I pull him towards the edge of the bed by tugging the bottom of his tank & then eventually pulling the waistband of his pants. He begins kissing me as my leg hits the edge of the bed. He grabs me up by my thighs and I wrap my legs around him, as I run my hands through his hair. He climbs onto the bed & sets me down. He removes my top and he starts placing kisses all over my body - going lower, over my breasts, down to my stomach, and around the waistband of my underwear - since I was just in my undies. It drove me crazy. He slowly pulled my underwear off & kissed me down my inner leg as he did. After he tossed my underwear across the room, he made his way up - teasing me & slowly making me moan louder & louder. I made sure not to be loud enough for the house to hear. He licked me and it made my toes curl & made me move my body to go with the licks he kept giving me. He grabbed my thighs & my breasts in time with his tongue - going in deep with pressure or slowly licking me up & down. He knew I was close to coming, so he stopped, stood up removing his pants & then climbed over me. I was ready to take him in but he continued to tease me getting me all riled up, wanting him even more. He placed his lips on mine & I thought, ok I can play at this game too. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and licked his upper lip as our kiss separated. I felt him get excited, with the tip of his penis grazing me down there. I smiled as I looked him in the eyes. I inched my pelvis a bit higher, since I couldn't keep still, to graze him again & at the same time kissing his shoulder & making my way to his neck. As I made my way to his lips, he was ready - he slowly went in & my body enjoyed the feeling, taking him all in. With JC going down on me first, I was already ready to go but wanted him to come with me. Trying to hold it in caused my pelvic muscles to tighten, which made his eyes roll & let out a moan. I smiled and as he saw me smile, he kissed me with such passion, yet with such adoration. Our thrusting began to pick up speed and our breathing got heavier. We come at the same time and he stays inside until he finishes. I continue trembling as he breathed into the nook of my neck. He kisses my neck & shoulder area as he pulls out of me slowly. We lay on the bed, side by side, trying to catch our breath. 

 

 

SUNDAY, August 4, 2019

 

I woke up, yet again, to the sun shining on my face. We both fell asleep immediately after our session last night. I turn my head and see JC still snoozing away. The blanket was only up to his waist and I just gawked away. He must've sensed it because he stretched and then turned to face me. 

 

JC : (rubbing his eyes) good morning 

Gianne: good morning indeed. Did you sleep OK? 

JC : oh yea… 

 

I lean down and kiss his shoulder. I rest my head and hug the pillow beneath me lying on my stomach. I close my eyes since i was laying in a comfortable position. The blanket had slid down my body and was barely at my waist. JC glides his hand along the side of my breast and down to my waist. I smile while my eyes are still closed. He rolls over and we’re now skin to skin. 

 

JC: i know what’ll wake you up (kissing behind my ear)

Gianne: (giggling) do you now? 

 

JC moves from kissing behind my ear to my shoulder, and then my upper back. He gets on his knees, straddling me, while im still lying on my stomach. My mind goes nuts and my butterflies are at a high - knowing full well where this was going. I grasp the pillow at my face when JC gently grasps my waist just enough to get my backside up in the air - just enough to push against me. That one push was enough to get him hard & then he thrusted in me. The sensation caused me to moan into my pillow. He continually thrusted - caressing me wherever he could, grabbing my breasts. I was on all fours now to help move with him. He then positioned me upright, against him, with one arm around me to help support me & the other to frustrate the shit out of me. I was on my knees and going with the up & down motion. This morning session was more intense than the previous times - maybe since it was a spur of the moment thing. He was definitely the kink I always imagined him being. He thrust deeper and faster, until we came together. He held me as he set me down on the bed, laying down beside me. 

 

JC: you’re unbelievable!

Gianne: you drive me crazy 

JC: a good crazy? 

Gianne: a horny crazy! 

 

JC lets out a laugh. 

 

Gianne: but that’s definitely one way to wake up 

 

JC smiles at me, amused at how content and satisfied we are.

 

JC: (giving me a quick kiss) just gonna go freshen up

 

I smile, as i continue to bury myself in the sheets. 

I have so many thoughts running through my head. I was working my dream job. I was dating JC. I was having sex with JC. And all from running into him at MMC30. I grab my phone when i hear JC turn on the shower. It was 930am. I look through the photos that i’ve collected from the past few weeks. I stop on the photo that Lance sent, of me & JC at Omnia. I realize I hadn’t sent Lauren any recent photos from all that’s happened - so I send her the one of me & JC.

 

from vegas last week

 

OMG! You totally look like a couple!

WAIT!? Are you guys a couple!?

 

dating? we don’t want to rush into labeling us yet. 


Oh, that must be driving you crazy. 


You know me too well.
but things are AMAZING 


thats good to hear! i’m so happy for you. 

who would’ve thought?!


seriously, right? miss u. ttyl. 


okidoki. 

btw, making that you’re new contact photo. xox

 

I hear JC get out of the shower and try to tidy up the room. I put on my sleep shirt & prepare my bathing suit, shorts, and loose tank from my bag. He walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I just gawk at him, yet again. 

 

Gianne: uhm… my turn! 

 

I grab my clothes and walk towards the restroom. As I pass by JC… 

 

Gianne: (touching his towel) … before I unwrap this towel & we never leave this room

 

JC lets out a laugh. I shut the door and he begins getting dressed. I body showered, brushed my teeth, and changed into my swimsuit. I slip on my cut-off shorts and put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom and find JC gone with the bedroom door open. I hear conversation in the kitchen and make my way after setting my dirty clothes aside. As I walk into the hall, so does Michael. 

 

Michael: good morning….(eyeing me up & down) someone is glowing

Gianne: good morning to you too! you’re always glowing! 

Michael: (with sas) uh, i know! 

 

He leans against the wall wanting to get the gossip. 

 

Michael: so… how was your night? 

Gianne: it was amazing! ….as was this morning… (sticking out my tongue) 

Michael: (a little loud) TWICE!? 

Gianne: Sshhhh… (giggling)

Michael: (teasing) so thats what I heard this morning… 

Gianne: (bug eyed) NO! stop! 

Michael: (laughing) i’m just kidding.

 

I grab onto his arm in relief, as we walk into the kitchen, laughing. 

Lance, JC, and Melinda are all on the barstools having coffee. My immediate thought was that they were discussing the offers for an NSYNC reunion. 

 

Gianne & Michael: Good morning everyone! 

Lance: aww.. they’re IN SYNC

 

We all laugh at Lance’s lame joke/tease. Michael & I make our cups of coffee and try to catch up with the others’ conversation. I jump onto the kitchen counter and lean against the cabinet, facing them. I quickly spot JC eyeing me in my bikini & shorts. He gives me a little flirty wink. I take a sip of my coffee to hide my smile. We continue to talk about what we’ll be barbecuing and if anything else needed to be done that day. Luckily, we didn’t need to go to the store since the air b&b provided a full pantry - which was very convenient. We were going to be grilling burgers and some chicken drumsticks. We mainly snacked on some breakfast bars & leftovers in the meantime, so we wouldn’t be full when we were done grilling. 

 

As I continued to sip my coffee, JC & Melinda started the prep for the drumsticks. Me & Lance started to cut up vegetables for the burgers and to make kabobs. Michael heads outside to set up the pool area & bbq with towels, sunscreen, floats, music, etc. Melinda lets the chicken marinade in the fridge while JC heads outside to check out the backyard. Since he got in late the night before, he hadn’t seen it yet. After prepping the veggies, Lance, Melinda, and myself head out back too. Michael was messing with the music trying to find a good playlist to leave on. With all the different tastes in music, he tried his best to mix all our likes in one playlist. Lance started messing with the grill to warm it up. Melinda sat at the steps of the pool and soaked her feet in. JC was sitting at the foot of one of the lounge chairs in his tank and board shorts. I sit at the lounge chair next to him and start applying sunscreen to my arms & legs. 

 

Gianne: (to jc) can you put some on my back? 

 

JC gets up from his chair and straddles mine, sitting behind me. He squirts lotion in his hand and starts rubbing it on my shoulders & back. I let out a lil moan as he finishes off my shoulders. 

 

JC: (whispering in my ear) wait til later (kissing my neck real quick)

Gianne: (laughing & looking back at him) you’re so bad! 

 

JC just lets out his sexy little smirk that makes me weak in the knees. He pats my hips/thighs with his hands. I get up and join Melinda at the stairs of the pool. 

 

Gianne: oh my goodness… this feels so good

Melinda: doesn’t it. especially in this desert heat.

 

As soon as my body adjusts to the pool temp, I just swim in. Eventually, Michael, Lance, and JC follow in the pool. There was an angel wing float included in the pool and I got on it to sunbathe a bit. Michael realized how perfectly I laid on it and had to take a picture. 

 

Michael: girl! you laid on that perfectly … we need to get a picture!

 

Michael jumps out of the pool and grabs his phone. He stands on a raised ledge in the backyard and tries to get the perfect angle for the shot. I’m just chillin in the float not giving a care. He gets the shot and texts it to me, after posting it first on his social media. 

 

Michael: here i am trying to get this perfect IG shot & this girl doesn’t even care. 

Gianne: michael? would you like me to take yours now? 

Michael: yes please!? 

 

He finishes his post of me on his IG, with the following caption. 

 

Switching professions - to professional IG photographer 

 

I take his phone & he goes to lie down on the wing float. He situates himself and I try to get the perfect angle. I take a million shots to avoid him disliking any. Meanwhile, Melinda grabs the food from the kitchen to start grilling. Lance & JC get out of the pool to help out Melinda. 

Michael continues to lay on the float while I check to see if any help was needed with the food. JC had started placing burgers on the grill, as well as some drumsticks, on the opposite side. 

 

Gianne: you guys need any help with anything? 

Melinda: (setting down paper plates & utensils on the table) maybe if you could just grab the condiments & napkins

Lance: yea, the cooler is all set with drinks already

Gianne: got it! 

 

I head into the kitchen to grab whatever I could in addition to the condiments & napkins. I walk back out and set them on the table. Melinda stood next to JC getting her burger assembled. I grab a slice of cheese from the condiments i brought out, grab a paper plate, and walk over to JC. He eyes me walking over. As I approach him, I place my hand in his back pocket while slightly hugging him. 

 

JC: and what would you like? 

Gianne: burger please

 

JC flipped one of the burger buns over and placed one of the flame broiled patties on top. I whipped out my slice of cheese and put in on the patty before he could top it off with the rest of the bun. 

 

Gianne: want me to get you a plate too?  

JC: yes please. (giving me a kiss) 

 

I set down my plate next to the grill while I grab him a plate. When I return, Lance is next to JC getting two hot dogs for him & Michael. 

 

Lance: (walking away) gotta love a good weiner

 

Melinda nearly spits out her food at that comment. JC shakes his head while I let out a laugh. JC continues to assemble his burger on the plate I brought for him. 

 

Gianne: (in a low voice just loud enough for JC to hear) i don’t blame him, i plan on having one later tonight too 

 

JC smirks and gives me a flirty little wink. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy. We join everyone else at the table to continue eating and goof off here and there. 

It was about 2pm by the time we finished eating and stayed by the pool majority of the afternoon - sunbathing and lounging around. We’d have little dance off’s and JC & Lance would sneak in little meeting discussions when Michael & I were preoccupied. Melinda was fine in her own little world, playing HomeScapes. She was determined to catch up to Lance - while I was determined to catch up to both of them. 

 

By 5pm, all the sun absorption got us tired & ready for naps. After bringing all the leftovers inside, we all showered to get the smell of chlorine off of us, then snoozed away. Around 7pm, I stretched on the bed to find JC was gone. I could hear rustling in the kitchen - I assumed he was getting a snack with whoever else was up. I walk out into the kitchen to see JC, Melinda, and Lance facetiming the rest of the guys on Melinda's laptop. I stop when I realize it's a mini meeting. 

 

Gianne: (about to turn around) oh! sorry! 

JC: no no. It's ok. 

Gianne: I don't wanna interrupt

Lance: (teasing me) oh stop! Don't act like u don't really wanna sit in here & listen 

JC : come here! Can kinda introduce u to the guys ...

 

The guys start making comments from their sides. 

 

Justin: who are you talking to? 

Joey: is that Gianne?

Justin: the girl u mentioned in the group text? 

 

JC gives Justin the stank eye & they all start laughing. I walk up in between JC & Melinda & look at the guys on the laptop.

 

Gianne: (waving) heeey guys!

Joey: it is Gianne! 

Gianne: hey Joey! 

Chris: Gianne is it? Have we met?

Gianne: (turning red) yea, at one of your convention meet & greets

Justin: So i’m the only one you haven’t met? 

Gianne: correct!… until now, sorta! 

Justin: well… maybe that’ll change soon.

 

I cross my fingers in the air for them to see.

 

Gianne: nice seeing you guys. i’ll let ya’ll continue your lil’ meeting …

 

I walk around to the other side of the kitchen island to grab a drink from the fridge & snack on the chips on the counter. I try my best not to eavesdrop on their conversation - but its hard being that it may be reunion related. 

 

Justin: have you told her what we’ve been discussing? 

JC: (smiling & looking up at me quickly, letting the guys know that i’m still in the room) she knows theres offers - not the details

Lance: yea… she walked in on me, JC, and Mel the other day

Chris: Gianne’s a sneaky lil’ ninja 

Gianne: (still on the other side of the island) hey.. they were discussing it out in the open in the kitchen, like ya’ll are doing right now

Justin: touche 

Joey: (teasing) yea….you guys need to work on that! 

 

Melinda starts laughing & I walk back down the hallway to look for Michael. I walk up to the bedroom door of Lance & Michael’s room. I see Michael lying across the foot of the bed watching TV. 

 

Gianne: (knockin’ on the open door) can i join ya? 

Michael: of course. 

 

I plop down next to him and see that he’s just watchin’ the local news. 

 

Gianne: So i need your help.. 

Michael: (intrigued) on…. 

Gianne: JC’s birthday

Michael: ooooh… what’d you have in mind?

Gianne: well since I hardly know the rest of the guys and JC’s social circle… i was hoping you’d help with the guest list. i was just hoping to have his family & close friends for a dinner. Or do you think i should just lay low and make it a romantic dinner - me & him? i know it’s not a milestone birthday - so i dont know. and I know it’s just a few days away --- so its so short notice.  

Michael: ok, can i talk now? 

Gianne: (placing my face in my hands) sorry… go!
Michael: so yes, that is very short notice to throw a dinner together by this thursday, or even the weekend BUT with that said - you should do a nice dinner outing with just the two of you. 

Gianne: any recommendations? 

Michael: he does have his favorites - Nobu, Catch LA, nice guy but I remember him mentioning a new place he wanted to try in Venice. I think it was called Gjelina.

Gianne: ive heard of it … ok then! thank you! 

Michael: All this food talk makes me wish it was a dinner party now

 

We laugh and continue watching tv. 

About an hour passes, and Lance & JC walk up to the door. 

 

Lance: excuuuuuse me. we’re over here having a meeting and you two hop into bed together?

Michael: i was feeling neglected 

 

We all start laughing. I slowly get off the bed as Lance jumps onto the bed to cuddle with Michael. 

 

Gianne: good night guys 

Michael & Lance: gooood night

 

I shut their door as I walk out to meet JC in the hall. I wrap my arms around his waist & tiptoe to give him a kiss. As I do, he glides his hands over my hip/buttock area. A moan escapes my mouth. 

 

JC: what do you think of a little night swim? 

Gianne: mmm…. i say lead the way

 

JC kisses me while grabbing my hand and leading us to our room, shutting the door behind us. We took off our tops & bottoms, just leaving our underwear on. No point in changing into bathing suits, since we both knew what was about to happen. JC began opening the sliding door and grabbed my hand. I made sure to grab towels as he lead me eagerly to the hottub. 

 

I threw the towels onto the lounge chair, as JC continued to lead me towards the hot tub. JC stepped in first and held my hand as I followed. Luckily it wasn't too hot and i was able to just sink right in. We both soaked in the water first & then sat on the steps - still being submerged up to the chest. I looked up at the sky & was amazed at all the stars. 

 

Gianne: wow! It's amazing how clear the skies are here. Look at all the stars! You definitely don't see this many in LA

JC: true…. but there's another amazing view

Gianne: (looking away from the sky & at JC) you're so cheesy

JC: (moving closer to me) yea but u like it

Gianne: (smiling) yea

 

JC places his hands on the side of my legs as he swims closer. He places a kiss just above my right breast, and then upwards - to my shoulder, neck, and eventually making his way to my lips. I couldn’t help it and had to run my fingers through his hair and somewhat grasp it. The last thing I ever thought i’d be doing, was to be making out with JC in a hot tub. But here I was. My wildest dream coming true. JC kissed me so passionately that I was pushed up against the wall of the hot tub. He pushed up against me, which turned me on even more. I push him slightly, to motion him to sit on the step. Already knowing my intention, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me on top of him. I straddle him and can feel him excite below me. I look JC in the eyes and am in awe. 

 

JC grabs my hair and brings my head lower to kiss me. I return the kiss with the same passion he’s giving me. We start swaying back and forth. I can feel JC adjust our undergarments in the water. I feel his hand moving my underwear aside and inserts his finger inside me. I moan into his mouth as he teases me. I tilt my head back as he kisses my chest area, and then he pushes himself inside me. I take him all in and with the heat of the water, i feel overwhelmed. We slowly sway while kissing and licking each other. The feeling of just being connected and looking at each other was so fulfilling. Going slow actually heightened the experience and made us climax even quicker. Still inside me, i placed soft kisses on JC’s lips and also teased him a bit more by sucking his bottom lip after each kiss. While i sucked his lip, he took both his hands and just grabbed and caressed my ass.  I looked him in the eyes after doing so and he just let out the most sexiest smile that just made me giddy. I couldn’t stop smiling and I couldn’t stop kissing him. But eventually, we had to get out - and it was almost 10pm when we did and we looked very pruney. 

 

When we walked back into the room, we tried our best to stay quiet to avoid any interruptions from the other people in the house. We walked into the bathroom and started the shower. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other. JC pinned me against the shower wall and laid sweet kisses on my lips and all over. We eventually did it again in the shower and I think that did JC in for the night. After cleansing and drying off, we went to bed. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

too much? 

feedback pls. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story