Author's Chapter Notes:

NSFW

Chapter 29


He smiled, walking down the hall towards the bedroom. 


“Wow…”


Jenn was on the bed, wearing a barely there bra and g string. Next to the bed was chocolate syrup and whipped cream. 


“I thought we could try something different. I’ve never actually done this before, but thought it was worth a try.”


Justin cocked one eyebrow up curiously and let out a little laugh. “I’m up for it.”


He quickly took his clothes off and joined her on the bed. 


Jenn reached for the table, but Justin pinned her arm. 


“I don’t think so. I’m going first, which really means YOU'RE going first.”


“Not that I’m complaining, but I always go first, I rarely get to do things to you first, or if I do you take over.”


“Well, it’s kinda my thing. I get off on making you want me. When you moan, squirm at my touch, scream my name as you orgasm, I eat that shit up and it turns me on. If we need a quickie, then sure do whatever to me, but if I have all...night...long, you bet I’m going to take my time and please my woman.”


“When you put it that way, I’ll never argue again.”


She lay down, surrendering to whatever he’d do next. 


He undid her bra, putting dots of chocolate syrup around her breasts, and bits of whipped cream on her nipples. He slowly licked and sucked on her breasts, being careful to get every last drop. She moaned at his hot, moist mouth on her skin. 


He took more chocolate syrup and poured a little in her belly button, putting whipped cream along the curves of her waist. 


He put chocolate syrup on the inside of her thighs, carefully licking his way towards her core. When all the chocolate was gone, he slowly licked her juices from her core. 


“Do you need more syrup?” she asked, sensing a pattern from earlier. 


“No, you’re delicious on your own.”  He then began to slowly lick and suck at her folds, his tongue entering her before landing on her clit. She sucked in a big breath of air, as if she wasn’t able to breathe. She moaned as pleasure took over her body. He varied his pace to keep her guessing, wanting more. She squirmed, needing more before she came. Suddenly he clamped down firmly over her button and sucked as hard as he could, his tongue rubbing slowly over it. This sent her spiraling, she yelled as she came. 


“Delicious,” Justin said. “I may want seconds…”


“Let me have firsts. I know you just did it, but I feel weird using it on you.”


“Whatever you want, princess. If this is something I only use on you, I’m more than happy to.”


He lay down on the bed. She put chocolate syrup on his chest, spreading it slowly with her fingers. She slowly sucked it off her lips as he looked up at her. She licked his chest, using the same attention that he had. She gently bit his nipples and sucked. He moaned under her mouth. 


She moved to his legs, licking very slowly up his thighs. 


“I’m not sure how much more I can take, you’re amazing babe.”


“I’m not even done.”


She took the chocolate syrup, poured some in her hand, and rubbed his cock with it, fully coating him with the sweet syrup. She started at the base, slowly licking her way up and around his shaft. She could hear him moan curse words under his breath. 


“Fuck Jenn I’m so close…”


She licked up the underside before finishing around the head. 


“Jenn, I need to have your tight, wet pussy around me before I lose it.”


She lay down on top of him, slowly inserting him into her. She slowly sat herself up, grabbing his hands to hold her breasts. She moved up and down on him, going as fast as she could. She could feel he was very close, and tightened herself around him. He moaned long and loud as he came, his body trembling. 


“Holy SHIT!” He yelled. 


“”You’re telling me!”


“Ok, I’m a big fan of this. I say we call this ‘making sundaes’. Anything actually ice cream related will just be ice cream. Sundaes will be our code word for this, by ourselves or in public.”

 

“Yes sir. Gives new meaning to ‘Sugar Daddy’.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: tourj soloj