Author's Chapter Notes:

so shy, a bundle of butterflies

flushed with the heat of desire, on a natural high

as we drifted to another place in time

and the feeling was so heady and sublime

as i lost my heart to you there in the dark

underneath the stars 

 

Mariah Carey - Underneath the Stars

It was early afternoon on New Year's Day, and Sam was laying in an ivory silk robe on her belly, watching JC bring a room service cart into the bedroom. She had the cutest little smirk on her face as she watched him, thinking about the events of the morning.

JC looked down at the cart of food. French toast, eggs benedict, sausage, a fruit platter and mimosas were on the top layer and the plates and a hot pot of coffee were on the second. He grinned and rubbed his hands together. He was starving. He looked down at her on the bed. "Oh, that smirk. If only I could snap a photo of the way you're looking at me right now."

She giggled softly, "How do you know it's not the food?"

"Because the food didn't just make you shake until you were saying his name." He stated simply, pulling the cart to the side of the bed. He sat down.

"Mmm. I mean. I guess I could make some of this french toast my own... but...." she sat up and crawled over to him, giving him a soft kiss. "You're kind of a big deal in my eyes, Josh."

He smiled, tilting his head to sneak another kiss. "You're very important in my eyes, baby. You were already mind blowing, and that was just more icing on the top."

She grinned on his lips, "I feel like I've been preparing for someone like you my whole life, Joshua Scott."

He rested his hand on her face with a soft smile. "I've been waiting for a real woman like you forever Samantha. If I can keep you around, I will be very lucky." 

She sighed softly against his lips before capturing them in a few lazy and slow kisses. "Your amazing lovin' made me feel absolutely starving."

"Me too." he grinned, pulling himself away from her, "Let's eat honey." He poured them some coffee and grabbed a piece of watermelon to pop into his mouth first. "I could stay locked in this cottage with you all day."

"May I ask what is stopping you from that?" she giggled, grabbing a piece of watermelon for herself.

He smirked. "Absolutely nothing." He prepared her a plate of French Toast and sausage with some fruit on the side before making one for himself. "I just knew I wanted to be around you today so I left the day wide open."

"Oh, look at this breakfast. You're a man after my own heart," she grinned and looked up at him. "And I  like the sound of that. We've been very productive in the first 10 hours of this year so far." She giggled softly.

"Exactly, our bodies need the rest," he grinned and cut into his breakfast, "Minimal rest."

"Just a short rest." She dug into her food right next to him, smiling as she was eating. She was a little lost in her own mind, daydreaming about him and his kisses  and the way he loved her down. These feelings felt strange for her and very different from what she was used to.

As he ate, he couldn't help but catch glimpses of her here and there. His mind was racing with thoughts too. No woman had ever, ever made him feel like this, and trying to sort out all of the emotions he felt was difficult.

She offered a smile when she looked up at him and he was already staring back at her. It made her already slightly flushed cheeks get even a bit more pink. Before she could say anything, she shoved a piece of French toast in. 

He laughed all low, taking the last bite of his french toast, followed by a long sip of coffee. "Mmmm. We could totally order another tray of that french toast."

She laughed softly, "Um, yes. It's delicious. Maybe breakfast again tomorrow?" She rubbed at her tummy gently, and sipped on her coffee with her free hand.

"Absolutely yes, and maybe even dinner too," he grinned, then moved his tray to the side and scooted back on the pillows, watching her from that angle. 

"Sounds like a plan to me," she smiled and put her coffee cup and plate back on the cart as well. She crawled into the bed next to him, resting her head once again on his shoulder as her hand rested on his stomach. "You know, I never really had a chance to ask you about how your Christmas was. It never really came up on the phone. We talked so much about our New Year's plans."

He smiled and rested his hand on top of hers. "Christmas was good. Chill. Nice to be in Chicago with the folks and my brother and sister. Honestly, it was nothing special, because you weren't there."

She smiled. "I liked ours with Justin and Ashley more. And kinda like mine. Same old with my parents in Virginia. Asking lots of questions. Annoying me. My sister and brother being a pain. Eating too much. You know."

He turned his head to look at her thoughtfully. "I loved coming home to you decorating my house. That was such a thoughtful surprise. I know that this next Christmas will be better because you'll be coming along. Or who knows what we'll be doing then, but you'll be mine."

She grinned softly. "Close your eyes. What do you picture?"

He closed his eyes real tight and smiled. "You and me together. Picking out a tree, loading it in the back of my Jeep. Getting it home and making an evening of decorating it."

She leaned up and kissed his cheek with a smile. "I love it. I'll make some cocoa and we can sit and watch it lit up all beautiful." She snuggled her body into his.

"Mmm. Hot cocoa. My girl, Christmas. Yeah, I'll take it." He rolled on his side and looked at her with a sly grin. "Snuggled in matching pajamas."

She laughed at his grin. "You do NOT strike me as the type of man who would be proposing the matching pajamas. But that could definitely be a thing. New matching PJs every year. It could become a tradition."

"Uhh I've never been," he laughed, "When Joey and Kelly send me their Christmas cards in matching pajamas with their daughter I would always laugh at him. But I don't know... you're doing something to me. It'll be a deal though. You and me this year." He played with her hair with a smile. "But honestly, I'm even looking forward to things like the 4th of July with you."

"I'll promise to be there," she looked up at him, smiling with adoring eyes. "Are you guys touring this summer? I know you've usually been busy in the summers every year. I'm sure I can work it out and fly to where you are for the 4th."

"Yes ma'am. But we don't know how big the tour will be just yet. We're waiting to see how Tell Me is received." He licked his lips and rested his hand on the curve of her hip.

"Umm that shit will blow up," she laughed softly, "that song is absolute magic honey. Wow." 

"Guess we will see tomorrow," his lips pursed mysteriously.

"Tomorrow?" she asked. She knew that look of his.

"Mmhmm. Tomorrow." He said plain and simply, grinning as he sat up to refill his coffee cup.

"JC Chasez, you are full of surprises," she laughed softly, shaking her head. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"You're gonna support me and be my girlfriend." he stated as he took a long sip of his freshly poured coffee.

"I guess," she smirked, "if you're cool with taking on the same role. Supporting me and being my boyfriend." She grinned cutely.

"Baby, I'll be cheering you on no matter where I am. I'll encourage and support you always. It's my job." He rested his hand on her leg. 

"I like that," she smiled and rested her hand on top of his. She was quiet for a little while, just resting her head on the crook of his shoulder in his neck, snuggled in thoughtfully.

JC lay there quietly with her for a while, just thinking about everything. His eyes closed which made him drift off to sleep. He was so comfortable with her, feeling so secure and safe.

She looked up at him as he fell back to sleep and it made her smile. She kissed on his adam's apple just once and whispered, "You're something else baby." She snuggled back in and dozed off for a bit as well. 

By the time they woke up again, it was close to 5PM. His arms were wrapped tightly around her and he had her snuggled in so close. His lips were still resting on her skin.

Sam snuggled in harder to him, letting out a soft sigh. She mumbled into his chest, "Mmm, Daddy."

He groaned all low and grinned. It was fucking hot to him when she called him daddy. "That's right."

"Mmm," she giggled softly against his skin. "Mine." She rolled over with sleepy eyes and grabbed her phone off of the nightstand next to her. She turned the camera app on and leaned back into him. They were both covered in the sheets and her head went against his chest before she snapped a quick photo to remember this moment.

He let out the short, JC laugh. "I hope you're keeping that one for yourself and not for the world," he sleepily looked up at her phone as his feet slid between her legs.

"Just for me," she smiled, "I wanted to look back at this moment and remember this feeling. There's a lot of you that I want to keep for myself and not share with the world." She nodded and rolled over to put her phone down again. "As much as I enjoy spending time with JC, I think Josh is amazing. The one that I don't have to share."

He looked down at her and smiled, reaching over to stroke her hair. "I'm always going to be Josh to you, but I can understand now because I don't think I'm always going to like sharing my model girlfriend." 

"We can learn to deal with the jealousy that comes along with both of our jobs. Because I know at the end of the day how you feel, and obviously when it all comes down to it, you're the only man that matters."

He grinned real cute. "Jealousy isn't something that I deal with too well. I'll be completely honest with you now."

She returned his cute grin. "I guess I will just have to be patient with you," she leaned in and placed a few soft kisses on his lips. "My job is going to require me to do some things that might make you jealous. But I will be completely honest with you too. If this relationship is the real deal, then you're going to have all of my heart all the time."

He brought his hand down to smooth out her hair, returning a few kisses. "I know that I'm going to get jealous, but I also know that I can keep most of that to myself. And this relationship is the real deal sweetheart, this isn't anything fake. Do you feel like it is?"

She pulled back a bit to study his face and she smiled softly, nodding a little bit. "I will tell you that the last few months that I've known you have been unlike anything I've ever experienced before. And I very much believe this is as real as it gets."

His hand remained on her hair as he studied her right back. He stayed quiet for a few long moments before sighing a bit. "I have never experienced anything with another woman the way I have been with you. Honest."

She smiled and reached up to touch his face gently. "Oh sweetheart. I can't say that I'm sorry about that. This... something between us is special. I don't think anyone can deny that." 

His eyes continued to stare into hers. "I have to confess that I think about you constantly. And I know that we are on opposite coasts right now, but I think that can change if it gets too hard. I promise to do my part."

She nodded, her smile back to him was shy but sure. "As will I. I know there's going to come a time when I'm not going to be able to be away from you. I think that time is going to come sooner than I originally anticipated."

He got his fingers to play at the ends of her hair and he sat up a little bit more. "Oh yeah?"

She smiled, "Oh yeah. Whenever I fly home or you fly home and I'm alone, I think about how I just want you there with me. Laying with me, having dinner with me, making me laugh. But then I can shake it off and get back into work and just be cool with talking to you on the phone. I feel like that's not going to be enough anymore."

JC looked at her for a few long moments. Only two months ago he was the man who didn't let a woman stay through the night after he had his way, and here he was, vulnerable, his comfort zone, no hell, his entire world turned upside down. "I think we'll be okay for the next few months, I'm sure. At least I know I can make it if I try really hard. But I know that when we both get busier, I'll have to make sure that I get to see you. I'm gonna need to feel you next to me, gonna need to be there for you when you have an event, especially a really big one. I'm your man, and I'm supposed to be by your side."

"And likewise for you Josh. I want to be there with you when your album comes out, when you have the opening night of tour, whenever you have an awards show. I want to be there supporting you. And not even just that. When you're tired and you need someone to listen to you, or things aren't going the way you want. That's what I want to be there for."

He rested his lips against her temple, kissing her softly then leaving them there. "You really want to be there for all that?" He smiled against her skin. 

"Mmm. Isn't that what your girlfriend is supposed to be there for? I know your life isn't perfect all the time. I get the exhaustion, missing home, just wanting normal sometimes." 

He blinked a few times as a smile pressed against her face. "You know, I've never been with a woman who cared about that stuff. Do you know how many women only care about the red carpets and the diamonds and the music videos?"

She smirked and leaned into his body, "And you think a man who wants to date a model ever thinks about the less glamorous parts?"

"Touché Samantha," he laughed, pulling away to look at her with crinkled eyes. "I don't know how to handle you sometimes."

She smiled on his lips once again, before looking up at him with a smile. She had hearts in her eyes. "Just know I'm yours for everything. I can see life changes happening with you." Her voice was soft and thoughtful, with a touch of dreaminess to it. 

JC brushed his lips against hers, dipping his head down to press his forehead against hers. "Don't say those things to me like that."

Her cheeks tinged with pink as her smile was shy. "Sorry. I can stop." She let her eyes flutter closed at the soft brushes of his lips.

"Nonono," he smiled cutely and continued his little half kisses on her lips, "Don't stop. You're just melting me and making me fall for you." 

"Mmm." She giggled at his kisses as she opened her eyes slowly to look at him again. "Make me fall for you a little more. Tell me five things I don't know about you."

He laughed as he put himself into a pushup position over her, looking down with the cutest look. "You're like one of my fans now, questioning me."

She grinned. "Maybe I am."

He bit his lip, looking down at her. "Well, one thing, I'm adopted."

She looked up at him with a surprised smile as he bit his lip. "Oh really, you are?"

"I really am, baby. I have the most amazing family, and I wouldn't be who I am without them." He put his face back down against hers and squished their noses together. "I didn't know when I was going to bring that up, but I thought the timing was perfect."

She laughed softly and rubbed her nose against his with a light kiss. "See, my inquisitive nature comes in handy. And I love that you love your family so much. They seem like amazing people." She watched him with a soft smile. If her heart eyes for him could have deepened, they did in that moment.

"You'll meet them, I promise." He stopped and grinned, "Now let's see. Justin and I were on a show together as kids, I love to snowboard, I alsohave a house just outside of Orlando and um, if you wanted to buy me a beer, I only drink imported ones." He smirked.

"Oh my little mouseketeer," she giggled, "And okay. So I have a place to stay in Orlando, and no domestic beers. Got it."

He grinned right back at her. "Ohhh, so you either really were a fan or you read that shit online." He laughed really low. 

She smirked. "My first celebrity crush was on that show, not even going to lie."

"I knew you were into Justin Timberlake," he smirked.

"What? Ew! No!" She shook her head and laughed, "14 year old me wanted a real man," she sighed softly, "Tall, dark and handsome. I had it so bad for Tony Lucca."

"WHAT!" he started to laugh, "No, no, no" He let out a soft sigh. "Was it my haircut?"

She laughed so cute, "No, Tony was just so sure of himself and I thought he was so sexy," She smirked, still with light giggles, "You were adorable. You started to sneak up on him in the last season." She licked her lips and smirked.

When she began to giggle, he caught laughter too, falling beside her in the bed. He grabbed her side to turn her to look at him, pulling her tight up into his body. "You mean to tell me that you said you had a crush on me and then you thought you hated me?"

"I didn't say I had a crush on you! I said I thought you were cute." She grinned and nudged her face against his with another giggle. "I told you. Season 7. My dad actually took me to MGM studios for a taping. I was so excited." She let out a soft sigh. "Then I got older and kinda outgrew the celebrity crush thing and the show was off.  So that was the end." She smirked, looking up at his amused eyes, "Besides, I only hated you for a split second because your package was on display and it was like huge and out there. And I figured you had to be a douchebag because of that. So there."

"Samantha Bentley, OH MY GOD," he laughed, pinching her side. "I didn't try to put it out there for the world to see."

She giggled at his pinching. "Maybe you just carefully selected those little red shorts," she wiggled away from his tickles, "but you pleasantly surprised me when I got to know you for the real Josh," She reached up and touched his face, "who makes me fall really hard."

He licked his lips, "And I'll have you know that I know that you KNOW you aren't a sweet little innocent thing all the time. You knew just what you were wearing and how you came out to slay that night. And I fell for it. All of it."

She smirked, "Oh sweetheart, I'm an innocent sweet little thing when I want to be. But I also know when she needs to be put away so the other side of me can come out and play." She giggled, "Ashley brought that shit to me. She helped me own who I was."

"Remind me to personally thank her," he grinned devilishly, "Because I love the best of both worlds on you."

She smirked at his grin. When he was naughty, she could eat that shit up. "Anything else you want me to know as your woman?" She grinned herself, leaning in for another couple of kisses.

"Baby," he mumbled between kisses, "If there's anything to tell you, or that comes to mind, I promise... Mmmm," he opened and closed over her lips, "That I will let you know."

She grinned against his kisses. "Just asking..." She took his kiss and deepened it slightly, before she whispered. "Hey baby?"

"Mmmmm," he smiled softly, "yes baby?" His hand was running along her hip and back.

She sucked in a soft breath and whispered, just up against his lips, "I'm adopted too. I don't know my birth father. My mother gave me up when I was born. She couldn't take care of me." She smiled softly. If JC wasn't in her intimate space, there was no way he would have been able to hear her. "My parents are the best though. They have been so amazing and I love every opportunity they gave me."

JC pulled back to take a close look at her, tilting his head. He wasn't sure he heard her right, and he looked down at her with a look that she had never seen him give her before. A look of concern, caring, one that was hurting and feeling for her, a way that he understood. 

Sam's voice stayed in a low whisper. "I get it. My mom and dad are MY mom and dad even if I wasn't born to them. They've turned me into the woman that I am and let me follow my dreams. And I've forgiven my birth mom. I know she couldn't have given me the life I have when she was only 15." She reached down to take his hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Sweetheart," he whispered, wrapping his arms all the way around her, bringing her against him as close as he could be, "I just...." He didn't know how to explain it, but he was even more magnetically drawn to her than he was even 2 minutes before, "I'm never letting you go."

She smiled, whispering. "Please don't." She sighed and kissed him softly, and when she spoke again it was still soft. "I need a man who is going to be okay with possibly adopting someday. I want to give an amazing life to a little one the way my parents did."

He smiled softly, kissing her forehead and leaving his lips there as he nods. "Kids aren't something I've ever really thought about, but something about adoption seems natural, with the right woman."

She smiled and let herself snuggle into him a little bit more. "Of course I couldn't do it myself. And not just anybody is going to be the father of my children," she grinned cute, "He's gotta be pretty damn special."

He grinned so hard on her forehead, "Then I hope that I can show you how special I plan on being to you. I'm serious about that."

"I'm serious about it too," she gave his hand a little squeeze, "God, I've never had this conversation with a man before," she laughed softly, "This is almost weird, but it's not weird. Does that make sense?"

He grinned, pulling back enough for them both to breathe and he settled down, pulling the sheet over them now. "I don't think it's weird. Is that weird?" He looked down at her, feeling so comfortable. Normally this kind of conversation would never, ever happen with a woman. But here he was, talking about kids of all things.

She laughed so cutely, "No, I mean. I don't think it's weird at all. Because I look at you and want to think about that. I want to think about having my own kids and adopting my own and doing all those kinds of things." She bit her lip as all of the thoughts had a moment to sink in.

He was looking down at her quietly with a smile on his face. "Then I'll just go ahead and say that one day I hope we're adopting a child together, Samantha." He fluffed his pillow, resting his head down. They were eye to eye and face to face. His heart was overflowing with all kinds of feelings that he was unsure of, but also sure of at the same time. This woman had gone ahead and broken every single unwritten rule he had ever created for himself, knocked them down, and it didn't bother him one bit. 

***

The next day had come and was almost gone. The sun was just beginning to set over the fields of grapes on the property. JC knew his time was coming to a close in Napa, but the romantic weekend he had planned in his mind was going exactly as planned. He felt closer to Samantha than ever. All day, they wandered the property, looking at the grapes, the lake, even a tiny river that couldn't have been larger than a creek. It was romantic and the pace was meandering. 

Sam stopped for a moment to look out at the path, as their guesthouse was nearing. It made her smile. Today was perfect. JC had his hand linked with hers, stopping when she stopped. He was deep in thought himself, but he paused and admired her for that moment. 

She smiled, leaning up and kissing his cheek. "This was just what we needed."

"What, wine and a walk?" he asked, smiling against her kiss before wrapping his arms all the way around her for what was probably the 15th time in the past few hours.

"Always," she laughed softly, "And just silence. And each other. The world is crazy," she let him envelope her in his arms, "And I've found I just love being in your arms, Josh."

"Mmm, is that right?" he smiled, putting his lips up against her forehead. "Because I think I'm pretty fond of you being in my arms as much as possible now."

She smiled and looked up at him with a little nod. "Oh that's right." Her arms slid around him too and she let out a soft sigh. "You wanna watch the sun set in the hot tub with me?"

"I'd love nothing more than that," he smiled, "Then I'll hold you some more before we fall asleep tonight." He pressed his nose to hers, "I'm going to enjoy the time I have with you while I have it."

"Three weeks. We can do this." She kissed his lips softly, "Right?"

JC let out an adorable sound of defeat. "Three weeks sounds so damn long, but yes. I think we can do it." He pulled back and bit his lip as he took her hand and they began to walk again. 

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder while they walked. "That was a moment ruiner. Sorry." She giggled softly, "I just got in my head thinking about how much I'd miss you."

JC grinned, "It's okay, you did ruin my moment just a little. But I also know that I'm going to miss you baby, I'll have to come to New York at least once before three weeks. I don't know that I can do that long. Seriously."

She giggled gently, "You'll have plenty more moments, I know this." She interlocked their fingers nice and tight. "I'll look at my calendar too. I'll try to come to LA." She stopped and made a soft noise. "Are you doing album promo baby?"

"We're doing so much, I couldn't even begin to tell you right now, I'll know more when we get back to LA though. Photo shoots, promo, tour talk." He squeezed their fingers.

"Let's worry about that starting tomorrow," she also gave their hands a little squeeze, "For now, you can tell me about how the stars are shining. And I'll tell you about how I think you're incredibly handsome and built." She grinned as they came to a stop in front of their guest house. 

He let out a soft laugh. "I will always make sure I'm built for you," he pulled her a little quicker into their guest house, leading her through the back door. "Would you like to continue with some wine?"

She grinned. "I'm sure you will be. And I will always appreciate it." She nodded a bit as they stopped on the back patio.  "Yes, wine and the stars," she sighed softly, "Why don't you pour the wine and I'll go pull my hair up."

He pulled her in for one single, soft kiss. "Mmm. I'll be out here waiting for you. Wine in hand."

She walked to the bathroom to brush out her hair and pull it into a perfect top knot. She stopped to look at her reflection in the mirror, and it made her smile. She felt like she was glowing, and she hadn't stopped smiling all day. 

Meanwhile, JC opened the bottle of wine they had started the night before, pouring them each a healthy glass before he walked out to the back to set them on the side of the hot tub. He turned the heat and bubbles on, making sure the lights were just right. He turned on the fire pit near the hot tub, surveying the scene. He couldn't stop grinning. 

Sam took off her earrings and necklace, leaving them in the bathroom. She wandered to the back porch where she saw JC standing there grinning with the glowing hot tub, the wine, and the dancing fire. It made her smile. "On a scale of 1-10, how private do you think it is back here?"

He laughed, "Maybe an 8? Only because we are accessible to the other guests, however, I don't think they're coming down to this part of the resort at night." He smirked, peeling off his shirt and pants, leaving them in a pile on the floor, stripping down to his briefs.

She grinned cute. "Well I'll leave all of the viewing up to me this evening." She giggled softly, taking off her brown sweater and jeans, leaving them on the floor with his clothes. She stood there in a simple cream and black trim bra and panty set. 

He watched her for a moment, tilting his head. "Oh this view though... good god." His briefs got a little bit tighter and he bit down hard on his lip.

She smiled and stepped forward to give him a soft kiss. "Always yours to admire sweetheart. Just remember that, even when we're not together." She smiled softly again, stepping away from him to climb into the hot tub. The temperature was just right and she sighed as she sank down. The evening was cooler as the sun was setting, making a bit of the steam from the hot tub go up in the air. 

JC cleared his throat as he watched her get in, following her moments later. He settled into a comfortable spot, sitting close to her but not on her... yet. He smirked. "You'd better always be mine to admire, Ms. Bentley."

She smiled as she watched him, grabbing her glass of wine to take a sip. She let herself study him near her in the hot tub, just the way he was. "Anything you want is yours to have and admire. Any way that you want it, however and whenever. Always."

He grinned, taking his glass and taking a sip as he listened to her say all of that. He licked the wine from his lips and smiled softly. "When you put it in those terms, I'll take you always and forever, then add another 1,000 years on top of that." He grinned. 

She grinned, raising her glass toward him. "Deal..."

He took another long sip and grinned, getting closer so he could pull her into him again. There was no way he was letting her sit by herself a moment longer. "We'll talk deals alright..."

She smiled and snuggled into him, loving the way he wrapped his arms around her. "Mmm is that right baby?"

"Mmm. Yes. That's right." He put his glass down, looking at her closely. She had her bun up, so comfortable with him. At that moment, the thought crossed his mind, This is the one that won't be getting away. Josh, this could be really long term... serious. 

She put her glass down as well, gazing up at him for a few moments. It made her smile. "Your mind is going somewhere. I can see it in your eyes."

He shook his head with a little smile. "Nothing really, I just have feelings for you." He was trying hard not to come on too strong with her, trying to play off the racing thoughts he was having, almost unsure and scared by them. 

"Ohh," she smiled, laughing softly, in a light and melodic way, "Well, I won't mess around with feelings," she leaned in and kissed his cheek, before she brought her head against his chest again. The wind was blowing through the grapes and the temperature was just right. Her heart was feeling so many different things. 

His heart started beating a little bit faster now. He brought his hand up and brushed it against her cheek before his lips came down against her head. "You've already messed with them, so it's kinda late for that."

"I can't say that I'm sorry about that," she smiled against his skin, "Just as I'm sure you feel the same about the feelings you've started with me. Because I know you're not apologizing for walking up to the gala and asking me to dance."

"Oh, I'm never apologizing for that," he smiled softly, "I'm just thinking about the future, the path we're on."

She smiled. "Yeah?" She looked up at him, watching him to feel out his body language, his reactions, his reply. She wasn't pressing him for more information, but she was falling for this moment and melting into him.

"Yes." He put his finger under her chin so she could look up at him, he had a certain look on his face, he was smiling calmly and looking down at her. "This wine has me feeling all kinds of honest tonight, but you're the only woman that has made me think about being in a serious relationship in over 5 years."

She smiled softly, nodding as she looked up at him. "This wine might be having me feeling the same way," she sighed softly, "Because it's been 3 and a half for me. So I get it." She bit her lip, "I mean you got me saying I hoped we would adopt someday."

"Yeah, serious wine," he took another sip and grinned, "And I meant it when I said that I'd love to adopt with you one day. And I mean it now when I say that I don't want to be with any other woman besides you. You're my one and only, my significant other, You're my future."

"I mean it too, I'm not going anywhere sweetheart." Her voice was soft and she leaned up to touch his face.  He leaned down to capture her lips in a good solid kiss as if he were saying I know. His hand went to the back of her head. Sam smiled on his kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling herself a little bit higher up on him as she works to capture her lips with his. He had her feeling all kinds of ways,  but she wouldn't want it any other way. 

He couldn't help but let out a low moan as she crawled up on him, pulling her in and tightening his arms around her. Their little kiss got more involved, with more tugging and longer spaces between their breaths.

Sam pulled away slowly to whisper, "Joshua Chasez, you are everything." She sucked in a soft little breath before her lips crashed against his again, her lips gave that hungry little tug, but it wasn't a needy movement. It was a deep, sensual movement. JC let out a good moan in her mouth as he caught up to her kiss. 

In that moment, the bubbles stopped in the hot tub, making the night suddenly quiet. The crickets and the sound of the wind took over. He grabbed at her lower back, nibbling on her lip. "Mine."

She took a nibble on his lower lip in response to his. "Mine, always." She felt those flexed arms of his and needed a moment to pull away and close her eyes. She was breathing and catching up on all the feelings that were swirling around her.

"Fuck," he swallowed hard and tried to catch his breath, "Fuck."

She whispered, sucking in an almost harsh breath. "Ugh, you do me right Josh."

He brought his lips against her ear, "Tell me I'm the only one that does you right." He could feel her body tremble in his arms at his words. He licked his lips and grinned.

"Mmmm, Josh, it's just you."

"God, I could just take you again right now." His hands got real grabby at her hips, squeezing the flesh. 

"Nothing is stopping you baby," she grinned, bringing her forehead against his. "Tell me how you want your lover, whatever you want, baby it's yours."

He growled and bucked his hips up against her so she knew what was up, even though he was sure she already knew. "I want you like this. On me and close to me. I want to feel you in the water... I want you to remember."

She grinned and grabbed onto his arms, whispering onto his lips. "Then take me the way you want to."

Chapter End Notes:

Oh hi fade to black. ;)

 

Also I had someone ask what the character inspiration for Samantha was, Iskra Lawerence. :) 

 

Picture can be found here!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc