Author's Chapter Notes:

I'd walk through fire for you

Just let me adore you

Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

Harry Styles - Adore You

JC stood in the pantry, hands on his hips. Of course, he had been eating clean for the last few weeks and knew Samantha was as well but all he wanted was cookies. He was in a snacking mood, in both the literal sense and on his woman.

He pursed his lips as he looked on the shelves. "I'm going to need to stock us up on the cookies," he laughed softly. "Ah. Biscoff. Yesss." He pulled the box down and grinned. "And shortbread cookies. Ooh, I forgot about this biscotti." All of the boxes came down and he happily walked back into the kitchen where he made a plate, putting everything out. "Let cheat day part one commence!"  He poured the remainder of the pot of coffee into a stainless steel carafes to keep it warm and he shuffled out to the patio in his briefs. 

Sam was looking out at the mid afternoon sun shining down on Los Angeles below. The hot tub was started, jets bubbling next to her as her hands hit the iron railing. 

JC was all smiles, watching his woman thoughtfully staring out at the city he loved so much in a simple black bikini that made him bite his lip in appreciation. "Look what I found baby, they were probably going to expire anyway..." He held up the plate of cookies with a big grin.

She turned around, laughing softly, "Daddy brings the cookies." She smiled softly, tilting her head to take a moment to admire him, not hungrily, just an absolute and pure appreciation for him. She knew he was working hard on himself in the gym and she was happy to take the time to appreciate his stomach and chest.

JC grinned softly, bringing the plate over to the corner side of the hot tub ledge. He poured some more coffee for her in her mug, adding a little bit of cream as well. He puffed out his chest with a smile, happy to be taking care of his boo. He was feeling himself, working hard, even doing 3 workouts a day with Justin when they couldn't sleep in Japan. "If you need more cream, I can go and get some."

She smiled, shaking her head. "Nope it's perfect. I've been drinking black coffee for a hot minute so I don't need a whole lot." She took a sip of her coffee and made a happy coffee hum, then put the mug down before stepping into the hot tub. 

He grinned watching her before following her in, letting himself get settled into a corner. He reached for the plate and grabbed a cookie, taking a bite. He was a little lost in thought staring at her, thinking about how he would be missing all of this right now if he hadn't come home early. Sam smiled as he settled in, grabbing herself a cookie as well. She took a nibble then sipped at her coffee. She was daydreamy about him, over nothing specific, just lost in her thoughts about him. 

The silence continued for a few long moments, the both of them lost in their thoughts. Before he knew it, JC was three cookies deep, grinning as he spoke. "You know baby, I think we have to set ourselves a timeframe, or we won't ever get married."

She laughed softly at his candidness. "We can be that couple that would stay engaged forever and ever."  She leaned back against the jets, softly rubbing at her tummy under the bubbles thoughtfully as she looked at him. "Okay, let's talk about time frames then. Is there a particular season that you've imagined for a wedding Josh?"

He reached over and pulled her legs on his lap, then leaned his head against the rest to look at her. "Mmm, not really, I just want to marry you and make all your dreams come true. But I have thought about things that I would like or that were important to me before." 

She smiled when her legs went up onto his lap, resting her toes against his abs with a giggle. "You can share those. Then I'll give you some of my thoughts and ideas. We can compare notes." She grinned as she wiggled her toes against his skin.

"Compare notes..." he grinned, "You know music is important and entertaining guests is a big deal for me so I want the best of the best. A great dance floor and atmosphere..."

She smiled. "Shit... you are gonna tear up the dance floor."

"Shiiiit with my wife I will be!" He grinned, "Oh and the food. The food's gotta be so on point at our wedding boo."

She laughed, "That's a definite. I want our guests to eat and drink and enjoy the hell out of themselves, then party for the rest of the night," she grinned, "anything else?"

He pursed his lips in thought. "I'm sure there's more, but let me hear all your wants baby."

"Hmm." She grinned, "I want everything to be all in one place. Like I want us to get married in a spot and then have our reception in the same general area. So people don't need to drive all around and waste their time. Get right into the cocktails and the partying." She paused and grinned up at him. "I think I want a spring or a fall wedding. I don't want it to be too hot, and I think I'd like to either get married in California or New York."

Love both of those ideas, baby," he was gently rubbing her leg back and forth, "I like the idea of spring myself because of colors and flowers." he smiled thoughtfully, "Not that all would be bad though."

She smiled, tilting her head as she watched him. "I love the idea of an intimate ceremony. Maybe in the round, so that the people that we love are totally surrounding us and it's just love and good vibes all around us."

He grinned so big, "That sounds like something I've never seen before and I like it. Ugh, now I'm going to be daydreaming about marrying you like all the time!" 

She sighed softly, a smile on her lips as well. "Do you want to write your own vows baby?"

"Is that even a question?" he raised a brow and then laughed.

"I didn't know!" She laughed, "Maybe you just wanted traditional vows. I was hoping you'd want to get creative with me," she grinned cute, "One more big question. Do you want to do a first look with just the two of us, or have it be in front of everyone when the ceremony starts?"

"First thing, of COURSE I want to get creative with you. I create for a living and I want to make sure you have something special." His voice was serious as he looked at her. "And I'm not sure what a first look is. I mean, I know I can't wait to see you come down the aisle in a dress toward me."

She smiled at his genuine reaction. "I mean, I didn't know if you wanted to like, write a song that was going to win a Grammy or something." She grinned playfully. "And a first look would be, you and I would see each other before the wedding ceremony and have a moment together. Then we could do some wedding pictures alone rather than have the first time we see each other that day during the ceremony. I'd be okay with either scenario."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." He had no idea what any of this was and it made him think, as he thought about it, he studied her closely, "Let me answer that later." 

She laughed softly. "Baby, we have until like the day before to decide." She was loving how into all of the little details he was, it made her so happy. "I'm also okay with Justin and Ashley being it for us. If we only have 50 or 60 people, just a maid of honor and a best man should be enough. Otherwise we'll need like 7 on each side of us between other friends and family members."

He nodded, "I know that I would have to have all of the guys stand up with me, so if we just make it the Maid of Honor and Best Man it's just easier on everyone else. Simple. Love that idea Samantha." 

"Good. Check that off the list," she grinned, "Okay. So we have some of the big decisions made for us. Now we just need a date. Are we talking this upcoming spring or the following one. We are talking about 8 months from now if we get married in May. Or a year and 8 months."

"Mmm," he licekd his lips and reached to sip his coffee then pulled her a little closer, right up onto his lap. "Look at me for a minute baby..."

She smiled softly, wrapping her arms around him as she settled on his lap. She looked right up at him into those eyes, not saying anything, just making solid eye contact with him. 

He smiled softly as his hands traveled up and down her spine. "Do you want to be my wife in 8 months or a year and 8 months?"'

"I would be ready to be your wife in 8 minutes," she laughed softly, "But in all fairness, 8 months sounds like I could wait for that. I think we could get it done. Add another year on and I think I'll get itchy. What about you baby? Do you want to be my husband in 8 months or 20 months?"

He smirked so hard. "Imagine if I said 20 months. But I almost just fucking died not talking to you for 5 days."

She laughed softly. "I'd respect if you said 20 months," she gently touched his face, "But 8 months it is then. We'll pick a Saturday in May to make this happen."

"I think I'd like the last weekend in May. Whatever that Saturday is. You're gonna be mine." His fingers gently dragged up and down her spine and he was looking up at her intently with his head still resting against the edge of the hot tub. 

"Then it's decided." She smiled, looking down at him. "Ashley is going to help me design the dress. You and Justin can decide on your suits. I'd love Ashley in a blush pink. We'll have some roses, hydrangeas and peonies." She smiled softly, "You sent me the most beautiful bouquet of peonies last Thanksgiving."

"Baby, did we just plan a wedding?" He smiled so big, then reached up to pull her face closer to his so he could kiss her.

"I think we did," she smiled on his lips, leaving a few kisses. "We know what we want. So we can find a venue that will make our dreams happen."

"Ughhh. Just marrying you is my dream." He kissed her very softly, and stopped mid kiss to take a moment and be in his feelings.

She reached up and played with his hair gently as her lips danced with his. She too paused just to be there, tuned in, her lips against his, feeling one with him. After a few moments she whispered, "Eight months baby. We're doing this."

He smiled on her lips and made a soft noise. "Mrs. Samantha Chasez. God does that sound good."

She grinned on his lips. "Joshua and Samantha Chasez. Mr. and Mrs. Chasez." 

He grinned and then laughed, pulling his face back to look into her eyes. "We sound like such kids right now and I wouldn't want it any other way."

"One more question for you daddy," she giggled. 

He let out a soft laugh. "I don't know if I can handle one more from you," he kissed her with a smile, "But I'll try."

She giggled on his kiss. "Where are we going on our honeymoon? Where do you want to celebrate together? Preferably somewhere quiet with lots of blue water and tons of places for me to love you down."

He sucked her lips in and then let them go. "Mmm, so loving you down at home isn't enough?" He grinned and his arms tightened around her nice and tight. 

She laughed. "Noooope. You need to love me down somewhere else."

"Mmm, what if we go on an Alaskan cruise? I heard there are gorgeous waters there," he started kissing on her chin a little down under until he got to her neck and he smiled on her skin.

"I'll bundle up from head to toe. Need to sleep in long johns. Sounds like a plan. We can check out some whales and fish. Maybe a seal or two."

He couldn't help but grin, hiding the fact he wanted to laugh so much but you could see it in his face. "Mmmm... baby! We can get matching long johns with Chasez on the butt. Oh my god, it'll be so cute." He pinched her side. 

"Perfect. You can order me a 4x if I know we're going to Alaska. Just bring on the carbs. I'll need the extra layer to keep me warm," she smirked. 

He started to belly laugh at her response. "Oh my god... I can't with you. You would never be a problem at 4x ok? You'll always be perfect to me. Regardless if that's with a little extra fluff while we are enjoying life, and I lost my abs... or my gorgeous ass wife who has the best curves in the universe who is not going on an Alaska honeymoon because no..."

She grinned, "I mean, I wouldn't actually hate it. We could probably do some killer rock climbing and nature walking. And I've heard Alaska is actually downright gorgeous. But maybe we'll save that for one of our birthday trips we have talked about. In August when it's not 25 degrees every day." She slid her hand along his arm, "But I would rather go somewhere that I could admire those sexy muscles of yours. Or the extra fluff...if that's what you're going to be into."

"Mmm, I am definitely not going to be fluffy at our wedding or honeymoon baby," he playfully scoffed, flexing his arm a bit, repositioning the both of them so she can feel it even easier. "I'm going to work hard to be the best I've ever been."

She smiled. "Uhh, you're pretty incredible right now. And you've only been doing this for a month. You have 8 more to go. So pace yourself please," she giggled softly. "And likewise, baby, I'll be pushing myself harder than I ever have before for you."

He licked his lips, letting his hand slide down her curves. "You know what is crazy? Here we are, talking about working out and changing things to be good for each other and you know that none of that matters in the long run. I love you no matter what you look like. I don't care if you gained 50 pounds, my sweet girl. You're still gonna be my next level wifey and I'd think you were sexy as hell."

"Right back at you baby," she grinned, "I know I can be comfortable around you, and I know you'll always love me, just like I'll always find ways to love on you." 

"Because it's so sexy to me when you are completely yourself, and you love everything about you, flaws and all, fuck," He bit his lip and nodded as he looked down at her, "Like you have this one little dimple on your thigh that I would be sad if it went away..."

"Well I'd better check that to see if it's still there," she smirked, "Wouldn't want you to be disappointed, baby."

"Mmm, don't you worry. I check every time you get undressed." He kissed her cheek and then her lips. "I'll tell you if it ever goes away."

She laughed softly, looking down. "Can you point this dimple out to me?" She stood up in the hot tub, trying to stretch to look behind her. 

He started laughing heartily. "Honey, what are you doing? I'm not pointing out my dimple to you. It's mine and I love it."

She made a cute face. "It's technically mine if it's on my thigh."

"Nope, you didn't know it was there so I claimed it." He grabbed at her to pull her closer, before turning her to the side, letting his finger travel to her outer thigh. "This one right here, it's mine." 

She peeked behind her at where he was pointing. "Hmmm."

His hand went all over her thigh, feeling over the dimple, rubbing and messing with that area. "Haven't you ever noticed how my hand always goes there?" 

"I mean, I can't say that I've noticed you grab that spot more than any other. I don't have a matching one on the other side do I?" She laughed lightly. 

He smiled, shaking his head no. "I've looked." He pulled her down to settle sideways on his lap, and his arms locked around her. "I hope that this didn't upset you at all." 

She shrugged a little bit. "I mean if this makes you happy I can't fault you baby."

He was watching her, and he reached up to make her face turn to look at him. "Have I upset you?" His eyes were concerned, taking stock of all her body language. 

"I don't know that I'm so much upset, maybe annoyed. It's not you. I guess it's just me being tired and cranky from the last few days." 

"Okay, so let's find a solution to that." He smiled softly at her. "Let's go curl back up and bed and watch some tv or a movie or something."

She shrugged lightly, "That's fine, whatever you want us to do." She got up off of his lap, stepping out of the hot tub. She walked to the towel rack, pulling one off and wrapping herself all up in it tightly. 

He sat in the hot tub and watched her closely, not saying anything or making any movements. He was trying to get a read on what she was actually saying, feeling, and if she was actually upset or mad, especially with him. He had never found it easy to read women, especially when they were feeling upset. It was always easier just to walk away from them and let them be angry, or never let a conflict happen in the first place. This time, he wanted to know what was going on. He was in this for the long haul and knew he was still learning her body language, the signs and what he needed to look out for. 

Sam took a towel off the rack for him, leaving it on the railing for him. She took the plate of eaten cookies and two coffee mugs and carried them inside. She didn't say much, just taking care of everything quietly. As she washed the dishes, she just let herself feel the fact that her feelings were in fact all over the place over the last week. 

JC took a soft breath, getting himself out of the hot tub. He pulled his soaking wet briefs off then wrapped the towel around himself, knowing the fabric didn't dry like a bathing suit. He walked inside, tossing them into the empty washing machine. He shuffled his feet into the kitchen, where she was standing at the sink washing the cups and plate. He came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her from behind into a bear hug, putting his lips on her face. "Whatever you're feeling, I'll understand." He left her with a few kisses, then let her be. He walked up into their room to get into the shower. 

She wiped the dishes down, putting them away in the cabinet and made her way upstairs to their room. She glanced toward the bathroom where she heard the shower. She walked to their hamper and tossed her towel and damp bathing suit inside, knowing she had laundry to catch up on. She stopped at her drawer and pulled out a long sleep shirt to curl up in. Her hair came down out of its bun and she let herself run her fingers through it before climbing into the covers to wait for him. 

In the shower, JC washed himself up, washing away the 12 hour plane ride, his feelings of anxiety, everything in between. He didn't take too long, and ten minutes later he was wrapped in a new towel, leaning in the doorway from the bathroom. He watched her lying in their bed, admiring her in a way he hadn't looked at her before-- imagining her being so upset while they couldn't talk. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting the deep realization sink in that his life was no longer just about him-- every decision he made from now on directly involved this woman laying in the bed and her feelings needed to be taken into account. It made him smile softly when his eyes fluttered back open. She looked tiny under the covers all alone in the bed. It was easy to tell he belonged in the other half with her. A few more long, thoughtful moments passed before he ran the towel over himself again then hung it up on the rack. He put on a clean pair of briefs before climbing into bed with her. He slid himself up close too, like where his legs touched her legs, but his elbow was propped and his hand was holding his head. He wanted to be there. He knew he couldn't leave her again any time soon. 

She peeked up at him when he came into the bed, looking at him for a few long moments before she said softly, "Do you know how hard it is to NOT fit the perfect society standard for what a woman should look like?"

He made steady eye contact with her. He was prepared for this conversation at some point, based on small clues and hints she had made in the past. His voice was soft and warm. "No baby, I don't know. But I can try to understand when you tell me. I can imagine, but it's not fair for me to say that I would know what you are feeling."

"I don't expect you to know, and I don't expect you to understand. I'll just tell you that it's really frustrating sometimes, and the things that other people say or do are enough to make you want to doubt yourself, or not be confident in who you are. And I'm in no way saying that I am not confident, because I do love me." Her sigh was soft. "It's just exhausting sometimes when guys make comments about curves and shit like they should be proud of the fact that they love a woman who isn't 100 pounds soaking wet."

He sighed softly, trying to process what she was saying. He moved his arm so he could lay down and be eye level with her. "Do you know how amazing you are? Honestly, do you know? I can get to the body part in a moment, but like..." He poked at her heart, "This..."

She shook her head. "Josh, at the risk of sounding conceited, and I don't want to. I know I'm a good person. I have an amazing heart, I care too much about other people and give all of my heart out almost all of the time."

He paused for a moment, pulling his hand back. "I know that you do..." He worked to search her face, trying to find the trigger or the solution right now. He was wondering if it was about what he had said earlier. 

"I'm not sitting here fishing around for compliments. I know you're different, I know you're in love with me, I know you respect me.  I love you. You're the most wonderful man and I can't wait for our wedding. I'm just stating an opinion, that's all."

"I know that you're not the type to fish for compliments at all, Samantha. I've never once thought that about you." He made himself sit up, looking down at her. One of his hands went to rest over the covers at her waist as he looked at her for a long minute. "I'm supposed to be here to listen to you and be a supportive husband and that's what I'm trying to do. I don't know how I'm supposed to reply to younow. I've never had this conversation with you before. I'm trying really hard to just be whatever it is that you need me to be right now." His voice was earnest and his eyes were steady on her. 

"I'm sorry for opening my mouth. I'm exhausted. Last night was the first night I slept in three nights. I had a hard time eating the last few days you were gone with worry, and I wanted to do next to nothing. It's really hard to shut the world off when you miss someone. Then I was doing a lot of thinking about Katalina and seeing her on television set me off. Then to deal with comments on the internet on top of everything else. Honestly, there are some days where I just can't do this anymore."

"Wait wait wait waiiiit... baby what are you talking about? I mean I understand the no sleep and eating thing, but comments? On what? And Kat? And you can't do what anymore?"His heart was starting to race and he was trying his best not to spaz out but his brain started to race that she meant him. 

"We're both super in the public eye so everyone thinks they can have an opinion on what we do and how we look. Or I guess I should say how I look. It just makes me tired." She sat up with him as well, leaning up to touch his face. She could see his eyes almost go wild with nerves. "I think I need to take some time off from my career for a bit... recenter and find what makes me happy again."

He just started to nod. "I think I love this idea." His hands went over her hands. "Justin and I discussed that we aren't doing anything for the rest of the year for the band. It's done, a hiatus. Family is more important. I'll support whatever you want."

She nodded, "I know I'm going to go back into doing things but I just..." she stopped to sigh, "I'm tired of feeling like I'm put on display for everyone to look, watch and make judgements about. One day I'm too fat for the world, the next day I'm working out and looking too thin. What's wrong with her. I just want to focus on me, on us, what we have."

His brows furrowed. He knew he was going to go off on someone if he saw them saying something about his woman. He was more protective of her than he had ever been over anything in his life. "Let me see a comment like that..." 

"Baby, I get them every single day. Multiple times, in fact. At this point it's just background noise to me because I know that hurt people hurt people. And if the only thing you can think of saying to me is I'm too fat for you? Well good for you," she laughed softly. "You know how it's annoying as fuck when people call you guys gay or say your band sucks? Kinda like that. It comes with the territory."

He repositioned his body so he could be closer and pull her near him, not on him, just close by. "Remember how amazing it was to be in the middle of nowhere with no phones and no noise? What if we deleted social media out of our life for a period of time to refocus." He put his thumb to her cheek. "We can just be a family and do stuff together and with our friends and families..."

She sighed softly, "I would love that. Take time to refocus, to be present for each other and the people we love. Continue to work on our minds and bodies together. I like that. And plan that wedding of ours in the middle of all of this."

"C'mere." He smiled, pulling back the covers and pulling her in with him so she was laying on his chest and he could play with her hair. "It's just gonna be you and me for awhile... well, forever." 

She snuggled into his chest. "That would be perfectly okay, sweetheart. I feel like I can do almost anything when I'm with you. Like when you're home, those comments don't bother me. If I read them to you we can both laugh and scoff at it. But being alone and away from you made it much harder to take on alone." She rested her hands on his abs, playing in and out of the crevices of muscle with loving and soft touches.

He was looking down at her on him, feeling so at peace. She was his world, and it made him sigh. "Oh if only I could have been with you," he got his hand lost in her hair, "I have never felt more out of control in my life you know, never. I don't ever want to leave you again."

She smiled softly at him. "I don't plan on it anytime soon baby." She grinned, "We'll take some time to just be normal. Then we'll have our little Chasez party of two."

"I need you closer," He smiled and reached down to pull her up so he can be all in her face, neck and arms, he just needed her there. "Maybe we need another vacation just you and me..."

She laughed softly, it made her smile that he was all over her skin. "Baby we just came back from one like a month ago."

His smile was sincere. "I know that. But then my joy was sucked out of my soul for a week and I need to replenish that with the one person that gives me my reason to wake up in the mornings."

She grinned, "I mean, we were supposed to go to Big Bear for someone's 30th." She rubbed along his side, loving on his arm. "We could go up and just bake in the sun and enjoy the solitude. We could do Lake Tahoe too."

He smiled so cute into her skin, "I REALLY like the idea of Big Bear with my boo," he turned a little more into her and snaked his arms around her so it was like he was hugging her. 

"Well then that settles it baby," she let him hold her and in turn, she snuggled into him, "I'll call the owner of the cabin that I was renting for us and see what he's got available."

He's grinning and the tone of his voice was teasing. "So like right now you'll call? Today?"

She grinned, reaching up to play at his jaw with scruffies. "Maybe it's gonna take some lake water and fresh air to open up shop for Joshua Scott again..."

He matched her grin, "Ohhh yeah? When did the shop close down? I mean I'll wait for the lake and the fresh air and all..." He nuzzled his nose up against hers, still grinning. 

"Shop closed down when that plane took off," she smirked and nuzzled her nose up against his, being playful.

"Understood." He grinned and pulled his hand up to push her hair away from her face. "I'll get it open up again."

"Mmm, I'm sure if it is loved down the right way it can be opened up again." She grinned, touching along his face. 

The way they were both touching on the other was sweet and loving and light. He was smiling as he leaned in to put his lips against her chin. "I didn't know there was a right and a wrong way to be loved down..."

"Mmm," she smiled and tilted her head a bit, "Let me ask you this. Are there certain moves you make and kisses you give in certain places that you know make me sigh and get me going and really ready for you?"

He couldn't help but hum at the thought with a low mmm. "Yes of course there are certain spots. And moves. Mhmmmm." He was talking along her neck. 

"So I rest my case. There's a right way to be loved down. I've had lovers before who were selfish and only care about getting themselves off. To me, that's the wrong way to love someone down." She smirked slightly, "And I am not afraid to fake it when I have to." She licked her lips, "But thanks for all the good reasons not to."

He smiled so cutely against her skin, and kissed up to her lips slowly.  "I will never allow you to fake it baby, never. Pleasing you, pleases me. Makes me feel more powerful." He placed another kiss on her lips. 

"You are already the most powerful man in my eyes, Josh." She grinned a bit on his skin.

He slid his hand down to play in her hair while they both kissed, smiling and grinning on each other. "Baby, is there anything that we have never tried that you have wanted to?" He was being thoughtful. 

She laughed softly, "I don't think you're talking about Korean soups are you," she was playful and teasing a bit. 

He let out a short laugh and he kissed her cheek, back up to her lips, "I mean, if that's something you could be into, we could try it in bed."

She smiled up at him, "I don't really have any complaints or requests at the moment."

"Just thought I'd ask in case." He pulled back enough to look at her with thoughtful and loving eyes, "What if I said I wanted to surprise you for our honeymoon?"

"Wait, wait." She smiled, stroking his cheek gently. "First of all, I need to ask you the same question. It's only fair. I know you're a man with needs." She grinned so cute, "And surprise me as in the destination? Or the way you're going to sex me?"

His laugh was throaty and it gave her goosebumps. "Destination, definitely destination. And there is nothing for me to complain about whatsoever... Mmm, Nope." He was smiling down at her, "No one ever loved me as good as you do baby."

She laughed softly, "As long as it isn't Alaska, sure." She grinned, looking up at him with love in her eyes. "And agreed. We've had the most sexy intimate love making, frantic car sex, driven each other to the point of craziness in our friend's kitchen without actually having sex," she giggled really low. "And we have been in several other positions and places. I like that."

"It's not going to be Alaska. I can't go to Alaska for a honeymoon in May." He laughed and took a good look at her, a more intent one this time. "Samantha Bentley, I love making love to you, I love having sex with you... I love all the places, but more so the memories I keep of how and what we have tried that's different. Learning you."

She smiled, leaning up to place a soft kiss on his lips. "This is why I know you're the man of my dreams, Josh. Like, I don't know how you made all that sound so damn sexy but you did."

He licked his lips. "Ms. Bentley... or should I say soon to be Mrs. Chasez," he grinned, "You know I'll always put it down on you and love every moment of it. You're the woman any man would say was worth waiting for and I can't wait to remind you of that every day of your life." 

He stroked her hair, pulling her into his body yet again. He wanted to absorb every ounce of hurt she had felt over the last week and a half and hug all of those pieces back together again. He knew that their time together in Big Bear would only help strengthen their relationship and was looking forward to some quality wifey time. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc