Author's Chapter Notes:

gonna get my girls, get your boys 

gonna make some noise

wanna get rowdy, gonna get a little unruly

Christina Aguilera - Dirrty

NSFW ;)

The TV was blaring in the den at the Chasez house. Snacks were spread out across the table and the Thursday night football game was on. Justin, Chris, Joey and Lance were over for the first time in a few weeks, watching football, drinking beer and eating food. It was a welcome boys night.

Ashley had promised JC she would return Samantha at the end of the night, claiming the need for a girl's night. The girls had stopped for dinner at the Grove and gone into Sephora and Mac, buying makeup and being silly together. 

Justin was all grins, walking into the kitchen to hand out another round of beers to the boys. "We should do this at least once a month when we're home guys."

JC was smiling because the Redskins were running against the Cowboys. He felt confident in his team's chances to win. Of course, did he want to be watching the game with Samantha and probably celebrating with some celebratory sex? Absolutely. But having the guys around was just a little bit more down the list of desired activities. He looked over at Justin and took the beer from him. "Once a month is being a little optimistic."

"I forgot I can't interrupt your time with wifey," Justin smirked, clinking his bottle against his. "To our wives."

Chris rolled his eyes. "Not again. Can we watch football without the two of you practically jacking off to the thought of your girls?"

JC toasted to Justin with a grin before taking a sip. "Just because your sorry ass isn't in love, do NOT be a hater..."

"Yeah, you'll see," Justin grinned and looked at JC. "We're gonna be fucked in about 10 minutes when they try to outdo us in this picture war. So we're gonna have to get them back too."

Ashley and Sam had been playfully posting pictures in the group text they had going, making a Boys Night vs. Girls night competition. The first photos sent were the girls posing with their cocktails at the restaurant. Justin had responded with a photo of himself holding nachos up to JCs mouth. The last photo the girls had sent were with kissing faces, trying brand new red lipstick on in Sephora. JC's response was both boys making kissing faces against their beer bottles. 

JC groaned playfully. "Knowing your girl and mine, they are totally up to something. It's been quiet for at least 15 minutes. Watch them try on wedding dresses or something. Fuck." He closed his eyes. 

***

Ashley was all grins. "They think they've got this. They're so dumb." 

The girls were walking through The Grove, holding their shopping bags.

"Oh so they think boys night will win," Sam was grinning before a little giggle escaped.

"Not when we go in on another round and start trying on lingerie or something. I know how to shut them down." Ashley's voice was full of pride, confident the girls would win. 

"You always do," Sam laughed, "I mean I wouldn't argue that. I'm in need of some new stuff."

"Wait." Ashley paused and grinned. That tone in her voice could mean only one thing... she had an idea. Her look was simply devious. "I have the BEST idea ever. You still have that piece that JC drew for you? The tattoo? Let's get them! Then take a picture at the end of the night as the end all be all and you know we'd win that way."

"Oh, I do," Sam smirked, "I took a picture on my phone right in the spot where I want it. And I have a copy on a paper in my purse too." She laughed softly, "It took him like 5 tries to draw it on me. Who knew how distracting it would be..." She smirked again.

"BOTH of you knew!" Ashley laughed, "Oh Josh." Ashley swung her bags as they walked and she grinned as the walked past a David's Bridal. "Samantha. How do you think JC would react thinking we said fuck it and just bought you a David's dress? And me too... we can find some gaudy ones in here."

"He'd kill you first. And then me." Sam replied with a laugh. 

Ashley grinned and snapped a picture of the girls standing in front of the red sign and sent it to the group text with a message of... "We don't have dresses yet. We're gonna choose them tonight. A toast to the soon to be Mrs x2!" 

***

Meanwhile, Justin had brought out a fresh plate of nachos and the guys were digging in as halftime was set to begin. 

"So don't make any plans at the beginning of November. Ash and I are going to be eloping and I want you to join us. I couldn't have my day without you... you've been there through this entire ride." Both phones buzzed and he looked down at the notification. "Oh fuck."

JC was looking over at Justin's phone as he began, "I'll make sure Samantha doesn't have any work planned but damn that's fast work." he laughed softly then groaned. "WHAT!"

"How do you always call these things? Why the hell would she even set foot in that store when she makes her own that's worth more?" Justin nearly growled. 

JC smirked. "I call these things because I'm on the outside looking in and I know the both of you in this game you play. I  also swear to god that if she convinces Sam to get a cheap dress..."

"This is just a game we play and you love it," Justin grinned, "Because I sure as hell do. And why would she convince your fiance to get a cheap ass dress? Samantha is a smart woman who doesn't settle." He licked his lips.

***

As the girls entered the store, they both tried to have a straight face. Racks and racks of white and ivory dresses lined the store, packed in tightly. 

"Let's find two dresses that are almost awful, but convincing enough," Ashley said with a big grin.

"Just enough not our style so they're like what the hell?" Sam laughed.

"Mmm, but I feel like they know us well enough to know we wouldn't be too extreme. So something in the middle to make us wonder. They're just drunk enough," Ash giggled.

"Let's do this. I need to find something to cover my curves and not be fitted at all. Like I need to hide all this," Sam made a gesture over her body. 

"Actually, I want you to go have the woman up front help you find a ball gown and tell her you want one with the biggest petticoat they have to puff it out ok?" Ashley laughed with a little snort. 

"Oh god," Sam laughed, "You'll be able to see my ass coming from 5 miles away."

"Well you said not fitted, unless you want a mermaid style," Ashley was laughing as she looked through the racks. "Oh my god this material is god awful."

Sam had wandered over to the plus sized dresses. "Nono, a ball gown is fine." She laughed from a few aisles away, thumbing through all the tulle. "Oh lord."

Ashley smiled, glancing back over her shoulder at her friend thumbing through the gowns. For as confident as she knew she was, she also knew that sometimes her self-perception was harder on herself than it needed to be. 

"Samantha over here," Ashley called out, pulling out a satin and beaded gown for Samantha, holding it up. "You're on the wrong side of things."

"Ohhh Hmmm," she met her in the aisle. "We'll need to puff that out a little bit more."

Ashley grinned. "The customer service in this place is awful too," she looked around, pulling a dress off the rack for herself. "We'll need to help each other then we can go."

"We have two winners," Sam laughed, following her into a dressing room. The girls changed into the dresses, helping each other. They were both all giggles for ten solid minutes. Sam was laughing at the giant veil and headpiece Ashley had picked out for her along with Ashley's haute couture gown with a giant bow on her head. "This is awful. I have no hips anymore," she laughed, "But the girls look killer in this one. Damn." She squeezed her breasts in the corset. 

Ashley grinned. "Sooo now I'll be making a dress that makes your boobs look amazing. Got it." She smirked, pulling the long gloves on and putting her hair up in a messy bun to accentuate the giant bow. "Do you think they'll believe us?"

"That would be great please," Sam laughed, stepping up onto the pedestal. "Gotta show off the girls and the hips please. Gotta work with what my mama gave me." She twirled around a bit. "Maybe they will, maybe they won't. But who cares... they're gonna die." She was giggling still. 

Ashley grinned, taking a picture in the mirror with the girls in their dresses, sending the text off to the boys group text with the caption of "See you boys at the alter..." "And JC will be calling me in about 5 minutes," Ashley laughed. 

"Justin will be cutting in on that call," Sam laughed.

***

Just as the girls suspected, when JC's phone illuminated he looked closely at the picture message and let out a yelp."WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Justin looked over his shoulder, "Whaaa?" He grinned at Sam in the corset then looked closer at Ashley and made a face. "What the hell?"

"This isn't... I can't." JC grunted.

"JC, do you think they're stupid enough to show us their dresses?" Justin laughed, "You know your woman is going to make you want to crawl out of your skin that day and not before." He licked his lips, "We could put on a shower curtain in response."

"I don't know, maybe!"JC laughed, looking over at the guys, "No shower curtain, but I'm making a sign that says nice try ladies, you wouldn't wear garbage to marry us..."

"Annnnd if she really is wearing that tully garbage then you're going to be sleeping on the couch tonight," Justin laughed real low. 

"And so are you," JC grinned, walking to the desk in the den to grab a marker and some white paper.

Justin was all laughs as he walked to the pantry to get some black garbage bags. "And some added accessories."

"Oh my god, we're both wearing these. Definitely." JC drew his sign and added a small smiley face at the bottom.

Justin was mid belly laugh as he maneuvered the garbage bag to fit him like a suit jacket. "Oh this is a look."

JC had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. "Justin... Justin, oh my gosh." He was laughing so hard as he ran to the kitchen to cut some of the flowers he had bought Sam earlier in the week and taped them to the trash bags.

Lance took a grainy camera phone video of the guys in their tuxedos calling out to the girls that they'd see them at the altar, unscripted and adorable.

***

The girls' next stop brought them to a small, scene bar just at the edge of The Grove. Ashley and Sam were sipping on martinis with little smiles. 

Ashley brought her head to Sam's shoulder for a moment. "This has been so fun."

Sam rested her head on top of Ashley's with a light laugh, smiling. "You're right. It was much needed. Don't get me wrong, I love the hell out of my man but I haven't had girl time in ages."

"I know, same. Sometimes Justin smothers me with so much affection and attention I need a moment to breathe," she laughed softly, "I mean that in the best way possible."

"Ohhh I know," Sam laughed as well, playing with the base of her glass. "Not that I mind either. It's just I miss having my girlfriends around. We'll need to try and make it more of a regular thing together. Before you know it, it won't just be us anymore. I know Justin's dying to start a family and we'll all be so busy."

"Pfffft, he hasn't mentioned a family to me yet. More than once that I remember anyways. What the hell is he telling you?" Ashley laughed and took a sip of her drink. "Besides, I don't even know that I can have children."

"Oh Justin," Sam grinned, "He hit the bottle a little hard a few times before they went on tour. JCdidn't allow a lot of the crying on the couch sessions but, you know."

Ash smiled lightly. "He told me when we were in Greece about his talks with JC. I was still so cold toward him at first, it took him almost 2 weeks to break down the walls that were up."

"And I know he wasn't about to give it up," Sam smiled, "That Timberlake is a gem. He's going to be a stellar husband."

"As is Joshua Scott," Ashley was all grins, nibbling on the olives of her martini. "We are very lucky because we sure have the best guys. I really think that."

Sam smiled, taking the last sip of her drink. "We definitely are. They're incredible and so worth waiting for," She let out a cute sigh. "I honestly can't wait to be his wife and keep the rest of our lives going. I look at him and I just see everything I've always wanted to see in someone else. I see us being old together with our own children, and their children and it makes my heart so happy. I've never had that to hold on to, you know?"

"I totally know what you mean babe," Ashley smiled and hugged Sam for a long moment. "That's why this wedding and this tattoo you're about to get is going to be a memory of a lifetime." She grinned. "Think he's going to die?"

"Umm completely," Sam grinned, "The fact that he designed it to go on a place really only he gets to see, well most of the time," she giggled, "Justin will die too."

Ashley pulled her phone out and started to belly laugh. "Samantha look at these nerds," she grinned, holding her phone out to her best friend. "This is amazing."

"Oh my gosh," Samantha laughed, shaking her head. They closed out their tab for their drinks and Ashley grabbed onto Samantha's arm to lead her back out to the street. 

"I don't have anything I want yet, I have to think of something quick!" Ashley laughed, holding her arm linked with Samantha's as they walked. 

"You're gonna up and get Justin," Sam laughed, "Didn't y'all say you were thinking about hearts when you were in Greece? Do something like that."

Ash grinned, "Yeah we did, we joked about it but just never did it. He's already got like 5 tats too," she laughed, "Maybe I'll just get his name on me and regret it later." 

***

Justin stood in the kitchen, grinning at the picture he had just received of the girls arm and arm walking down the street. "They'd better be heading home soon," he said, looking down at his phone. "The game is almost over. I miss my wifey."

JC laughed, shaking his head. "I'd laugh at you for being fucking ridiculous but I'm just as bad." 

Justin pulled some homemade peach cobbler out of the container he brought over. "Dessert time while we wait," he grinned, putting the container in the microwave to warm it up.

"I'll take some. I'm pretty sure the Skins are winning tonight," JC grinned, cleaning up some of the plates and mess they made. Joey, Lance and Chris were still seated in front of the TV, watching the game and deep in conversation. 

"Oh we'll destroy them," Justin smiled, then let out a little sigh, leaning against the island for a long minute as the peach cobbler warmed up. He looked around JC's kitchen with a little smirk. "I have to tell you, your house looks good with all the little woman touches." When the microwave beeped, he took the container out and stuck his fork in the crumble topping.

JC glanced around at where Justin's gaze was going and he was studying it as he scooped ice cream over both plates. "You have totally lost your fucking mind but I understand it. And I like it too."

"You know what I mean." He grinned, "Like little pieces of her that are now yours." He took a sip of his beer as he watched the ice cream melt on the two pieces. 

"That usually means that you miss what you're noticing in my home." JC smirked. "Ashley hasn't decorated for you yet?"

"No, no, no." He laughed, "She definitely has. "I'm appreciating it because I have it. Silly things like where she hangs the dish towel. Or high heels left in the foyer." He smirked thoughtfully. "Or the first time she left her bra hanging by the shower in the bathroom. You haven't had those moments?"

"Ohh trust me, I have." He stopped and grinned, taking a big bite of Justin's dessert. "Damn J." He swallowed, nodding his head. "Honestly one of the biggest ones for me was the night that I came home after the tour. Sam had been living in the house by herself before she left for a trip. And my fucking sheets smelled like her perfume. I didn't know whether to be turned on or to cry when her smell hit my senses. It was the most overwhelming thing. And even things like the way she folds my laundry. Or puts things away. It's just so uniquely her that it gets me every damn time."

Justin grinned. "Yup. It gets me too."

JC took another thoughtful bite. "You cook as good as a woman, Timberlake. Samantha might need this recipe."

Justin laughed. "I know she has the chef talents in your relationship. But I've been told your cooking skills are improving, Chasez." He offered his best friend a grin. "But yes. I've succeeded in Ashley gaining some weight since Ireland so I've done my job."

JC laughed. "I was gonna say, she doesn't look quite so skinny anymore," He grinned, "Neither do we." He took an extra spoonful of ice cream out of the carton when his dessert was done. "Ash'll never be thick like my boo but she's aight."

"Our days of being skinny are over, bro," He laughed real low. "And Ash is perfect for me. You got your own shit to love." He licked his lips, "We can appreciate each others ladies and celebrate for our best friend." He smirked and scooped some extra ice cream too.

JC looked at him for a few long moments. "You're really going to get married in a few weeks, J?" He put his dish in the sink and grabbed a big cup of water.

"I really am," Justin sighed softly. "I've been waiting for this moment forever. I can't wait for the rest of our lives to begin. I'm making her a Timberlake." His grin was huge. 

"That is something I will give you, and I don't know that I could have been as resilient as you have with her. I'm so happy for you. I know how much you love her, and now that I have Samantha, there isn't anything that I wouldn't do for her either." He sighed thoughtfully. 

"I would chase her to the ends of the Earth. Would you have followed Samantha across the country to get back with her if you lost her? Because I can't imagine my future without Ashley. I can't see myself having children or being any farther along in my career without her being by my side."

"You know damn well that I have NEVER been in a relationship like this one, that I have never loved anyone the way  I love her. So yes, I would follow her until the world ended if I needed. I totally understand where you are coming from and I couldn't be happier for you or myself. We are at the best point in our career, or lives, and we are still so young that we have all the time to do whatever we want, and now we don't have to be alone to do it either," JC replied. 

"We have a long life." Justin laughed softly, "And I know that I for one plan on filling it with lots of babies and good memories. And good music." He grinned.

"Ok, calm your dick with the baby talk." JC said, staring at his friend.

Justin smirked right back at him. "Your dick scared of making babies?"

"My dick isn't scared. Babies are permanent. You can never ever change your mind." JC said simply. 

Justin's smirk was shit-eating. "You planning on changing your mind about Samantha?" He licked his lips. "Do I need to let her know?"

"Um... fuck you know that I wouldn't ever." JC's tone was defensive.

"Fine. You can be the cool uncle that shows up at our house with your smokin' hot wife." Justin grinned.

Lance let out a low laugh. "Guys! Come in here!"

JC and Justin walked into the room where Joey and Lance were looking at the laptop. 

"Nice disposable panties on Samantha," Joey grinned.

"WHAT!" JC called out, nearly pushing Joey off the couch. Lance had Ashley's MySpace page open to a photo of both girls laying down in the tattoo chairs, Ashley's hand up and waving with the caption, "Inked forever, its our first time!"

Justin growled. "Why isn't she wearing a top? What the hell is going on?"

JC growled. "SAMANTHA BENTLEY!" 

Justin began to pace around the living room, running his hands through his hair. "Oh fuck."

"That guy is about to be FACE DEEP in her crotch!" JC made a face. 

***

An hour later, Sam was driving a still-tipsy Ashley back to JC's house. Both girls were giggling, sharing in the fun of their girls night. 

Back at the house, JC and Justin were still pacing, looking at the clock waiting for them to come home. 

JC peeked out the front window. "I just miss my girl. I haven't gone this long in 2 months now and I need to see her."

Justin grinned. "Our codependency is crazy and I love it." He smirked, licking his lips. "Are they home yet?"

"NO. I'm about to go bash the guys face in for looking at my wife's vagina now." JC made a face. 

"He's a tattoo artist." Justin smirked, "You're just as bad as me and I fucking love it. ALL the times you went after me and Ashley. You're JUST as bad."

"Fuck off! I never came after you guys. I teased you a little bit and that was it." He pulled more peach cobbler out with the ice cream. "I'm making more."

"How many intervals are you planning on hitting to make up for that second cobbler plate?" Justin grinned. 

"I'm going to spend the next two days fucking my wife. That's how many." JC made a face, making a plate for them to share and putting it in the microwave. 

"Now that sounds like an excellent idea. Mhmm." He looked up when he heard the garage open. Both of them jolted like they wanted to run to the door but he knew they needed to practice some restraint. 

Ashley was laughing as she got out of the car. "I'll go in first so you can be whisked away." She walked into the door from the garage, which led to the foyer where the laundry room was. She headed straight into the kitchen where both Justin and JC were standing anxiously like puppies who looked like they didn't know if they needed to be happy or upset or both. "Oh..."

Justin let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh. You made it back."

"Of course we did dum dum," Ashley laughed, "We didn't go to Ireland." She put her shopping bags down. 

Sam followed her in. "Oh, cobbler! Yum!" She took the spoon out of JC's hand, taking a bite. 

JC blinked at her a few times. "Yeah... cobbler. Justin made it."

She grinned, nibbling it. "Oh my gosh Justin!"

JC took a bite then looked from Justin to Ashley to Sam. "This is killing me. You know it is too." He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the kitchen to the den. 

"Ok... Josh, what's wrong baby?"She tilted her head as she looked at him. 

His voice was soft and low because they had company in the house. "I just. I didn't mind anything that happened tonight until the tattoo. That's something I thought I was going to get to be there for. That's my spot... my drawing on my wife."

"I wanted to surprise you." She reached up and touched his face. "I'm sorry sweetheart."

He looked at her with her hand on his face, and it made him smile softly. "It's ok.... Baby I think I'm just mad he had his hands so close to what's mine."

She laughed softly in response. "It's actually mine. But you hold the real estate title there, handsome." She leaned forward and brought her face up against his. "I love you. And I'm sorry that you had to go through it. But I'm not sorry that it's there now and from here on out it's all yours."

He needed to laugh softly, knowing his arms needed to wrap around her into a big tight hug while he squished his face to hers some more. "It's still mine okay..." He needed to bury his face in her neck while he mumbled, "I missed you."

Her soft giggle turned into a soft smile against his face. "You missed me so much you didn't enjoy your boys night? It looked like you had fun.

"Mmm no. We had a lot of fun. The Skins won and we were having so much fun with the pictures until the tattoos. Justin and I lost it. He was pacing around my house." 

"I'm glad you two are best friends, handsome," She smirked, playing with his hair. 

"Me too," JC licked his lips, "But baby?" He looked down at her. 

"Yes Josh?" Sam's eyes were sparkling. 

"I fucking want you. I need to see that tattoo in my spot and I just fucking want you so bad." His voice had taken on that irresistable, sudden low quality that she loved and his eyes were intent on her.

Her smile faded at his seriousness and it made her bite her lip. "Ohhh. Josh."

JC grinned, reaching for her waist and tossing her over his shoulder as he carried her up the stairs to their bedroom. "Justin and Ashley can see themselves out."  

His footsteps were rushed and he took 2 steps at a time to their bedroom, where he kicked the door shut. He placed her down on the floor near the bed and took a long moment to stare at her. 

Sam grinned softly. "I was hoping you'd have this reaction. I never bothered to put my panties back on after the tattoo."

He swallowed thick, reaching down to unbutton her jeans then slid them down to see if she was telling the truth and he moaned softly. All skin. He sucked in a breath as he yanked her jeans right down.

She looked down at his hasty movements and it made her smile. "Figured I'd make things easier." She brought her forehead against his, "That is, I was assuming that you'd want me when I got home."

He didn't reply to that, instead dipping his head to let his lips meet hers in a single lock. He pushed her right up against the bed so she stopped, and his hips were met with hers. She could feel all the want he had.

She smiled against his kiss, taking a moment to open and close her lips over his as she reached down to unzip and unbutton his jeans, giving them a tug down his legs. 

He let out a long moan because her being there with him like that, after waiting for her to come home was just so much of what he wanted... seeing her after wanting her was never going to get old for him. He lifted her ass up right there when she grabbed at his pants that way. They fell to his ankles and he stepped out of them, grinding himself up against her as he sucked on her lips. She was hovering over the bed as he held her up over it. 

She mumbled against his lips with a little nibble, "You told me once that if I wanted you when I walked in the door to be ready for you. Safe to assume that it included what would happen if I was thinking about you while doing something else..." She let her legs wrap nice and tight around his waist, feeling him twitch against her skin. It made her moan once, nice and low. Sometimes that little friction between his briefs and her skin made her go crazy. 

He took a good nip at her lips as he all but tossed her on the bed, onto the pillows. He pulled his shirt off and knelt on the bed to look down at her as his hand came down and grabbed himself over the briefs. "It applies to anywhere and anytime you need me. Shit Samantha."

She took a moment, leaning back against her elbows. She bit at her lip as her mind swirled around with thoughts of how sexy he was, taking that moment to drink him into her senses and remember the way he always looked at her like she was the only woman in the world. After a few moments she spoke softly, "How do you want me daddy?"

He all but ripped his own briefs off before he was pushing her legs open and putting his hips down against hers. His voice was low and thick. "I don't care. I just want you now." He didn't hesitate any longer to put himself right inside with a good strong thrust. His eyes fluttered closed. 

Her eyes closed and she let out a low moan, He felt perfect. "Ohhhh," She felt her body sink right down into the middle of their bed and her lips went to his neck where she breathed in sharp little breaths up against his ear. 

JC couldn't say anything, only a small noise escaped as his arms wrapped around her. His hips gave another soft thrust to make sure he was all the way in. His lips dragged from down her ear to her neck, forcing her face away from his a little bit. "Mmmmm...." Just when it felt right to him, he pulled out and thrusted back in a bit more forcefully. 

She went to let out a low moan but nothing came out. She wrapped one leg around him, then the other went around too, enabling her hips to lift off the bed with the movements of his body. 

He finally let out a grunt as he continued that pace, hard but slow thrusts, knowing he wanted to feel every inch of her body and the way he made her feel. He was so turned on by her and he wanted her to know it. "Ughhhhh. You're so. Fuck."

After several moments, she was able to let out a moan, her body rising and falling with each of his movements. Her body was one perfect unit with his. Her head went back against the mattress and a little whine escaped. "Ohhh Daddy... you.... Mmmm. Shit."

His lips went to her throat as he lifted her hip up more, needing to quicken the pace just a bit. She could feel his breaths grow jagge against her skin. "Ohhh fuck you feel so good."

She mumbled into a moan. "Josh. Oh.... back on your knees. Take me in your arms that way daddy." She moaned up under his ear before her tongue snaked out, licking the skin that was at the base of his ear just slightly. 

He felt goosebumps take over his skin when her tongue was against his body like that. He rolled back and pulled her up on him the way she instructed. He twitched with the shift in position and let out a low moan. Even though he loved taking charge when they threw down, something about her taking the lead made him nearly unravel every time. "Mmmmm. This the way you pictured me?"

She let her body adjust to his and the way it moved. She let her legs wrap around him nice and tight and she moaned again. Her head fell to his neck where she breathed, moaning against his skin. "Ohhhh fuck daddy. Exactly. It's not gonna take long for me... OH!"

He continued to move his hips fluidly, slowly, controlled in just that same way. "I'm ready to come for you.... But I need to feel you go first on me." He sucked in a shuttered-like breath. 

She growled against his ear, taking a nibble of his earlobe in response. She tightened her pelvis muscles, causing one little contraction which elicited a small moan again. She whispered against his ear once her teeth released the flesh. "Tell me again you want me to go first..."

He groaned out really low, knowing he had to hold himself back from letting go. The way she was talking to him was a killer. He locked his jaw for a moment, as his hands grabbed at her ass, letting his fingers sink into her skin so deeply his fingers made white marks on her skin. His hips were forceful but circling slowly. "Samantha Bentley... I want to feel you drip all over me. Come for Daddy."

Her eyes closed and her face contorted in pleasure against his neck, making her moan against his ear. Her entire body began to shake uncontrollably as she began to contract all around him, coming on fast and strong. "JOSHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She called out.. 

His face scrunched up in pleasure as she called out for him, letting it go. "OHHH YES BABY!" He let his hips get a little frantic until he too became overwhelmed with a sudden rush of climax. Their bed was moving hard against the wall and he was so in the zone, he didn't care if it went right through the wall. 

Her need for him was insane. Her body rode out the last of her glorious climate and she took in all of his, messy and frantic. Her face stayed at his neck where she moaned, kissed, nibbled over and over against his skin. 

His body was spent with the intense feelings that had taken over and he couldn't stay up in the position he was in one moment longer. He fell back down against her on the pillows and his hips finally slowed, but he still wasn't done. The vein in his neck continued to bulge out as he was grunting, moaning and trying to catch air as his body continued to be in the throes of pleasure. 

Her hips continued to work with his, even with him on top of her still, as he rode out the last of his climax, she needed a little moan and a harsh suck of breath next to his face. "Ohhhh, mmmmm." Her voice was thick and dripping with satisfaction. 

He finished off the last of his and he collapsed on her, burying his face into her neck with a shiver. "Fuuuuuuuuuck."

Her eyes closed as they lay there in the afterglow. Her body was in sync with his as they breathed, catching their breath and bearings in tune with each other. JC began to slowly kiss on her face, rolling over a little so he wasn't squishing her. He let out a soft hum of satisfaction, then more kissing up to her lips where he smiled. 

She moaned softly, nibbling on his lips. "Mmmm. Now that was a way to say hello."

"Oh my god. Please end girls night vs. boys night like that more often," He laughed and kissed her softly before he rolled on his side, pulling her into his body. 

"I think we know who the winners were," she giggled, bringing her face into his neck, burying it deeply. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc