Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm telling the world here and now

That I'm gonna love you and love you

I take this vow

Boyz II Men - I Do

November 11th, 2006 - Memphis, TN

 

The late morning in Memphis was cool. Set on a parcel of land was a grey home set in an antebellum style, with a large front porch and pillars. To the rear of the house was a guest house where there was a full gym set up. Justin was standing with JC, preparing for his wedding day with a quick workout. 

 

JC was wearing a long sleeved tight Nike compression top and running pants. The two friends were between sets. "Dude. This feels exactly like we are getting ready for a show too!"

 

"Doesn't it?" Justin let out the happiest sigh. "JC this is literally the best day of my life. I can't even begin to tell you how I feel right now."

 

"Hey bro, you don't have to tell me because I already know." He grinned and he leaned over to give him a bro hug. "Seeing you this happy is just... it's the best."

 

"Annnnd speaking of happiness. How is your other half?" Justin rubbed his hands together and grinned. "Our best friends."

 

"Ummm she is fucking amazing and hot and I love her so much. And she literally couldn't shut UP about this wedding for the last week, okay?" JC laughed. 

 

"This  will be you in about 6 more months so get used to her not shutting up about weddings." Justin loaded up the chest press. 

 

"Honestly, I guess I don't really mind it." JC stood behind him to spot him. "We have our venue picked out and everything. I can't wait for it all to come together."

 

Justin laughed, looking up at him as he did his reps. "That's so funny because you were always so anti-wedding. I mean, I love the fact that you're not because you're a big part of my day now. So I appreciate it." He grinned. 

 

"I wasn't always anti-wedding. Don't get it twisted.I just went through a period of time where I hated love and I can be honest about that." JC looked down at him intently. 

 

"Okay, fair enough." Justin pushed out his reps and gritted his teeth. "Ugh. Need more definition."

 

JC laughed and guided him until he couldn't go anymore, then helped place the bar on the rest. "Dude, I swear to God if you get any more definition anywhere you're going to be ugly. You're not Thor and you don't need to smash your wife into the next century."

 

"Speak for yourself, Thor. My wifey happens to like it, thank you very much." Justin replied.

 

JC grinned in return. "You know what, she would. I'm not surprised." He switched spots with him to do his own set of reps. 

 

"Mmm, can't get enough." He watched JC as he did his reps with a little smirk.

 

"You know, I know how far this conversation can go and I think I'll stop it while we both are ahead. Considering it's your wedding day. Any other day and all bets would be off and we'd be going at it." He grinned, pumping out the last of his reps. 

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Ashley sat in the master bedroom of the beautiful mansion, wearing an ivory robe she designed as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. A light classical music played in the background to help soothe her nerves. This was it. After knowing Justin for over 7 years, she was about to become Mrs. Timberlake. Was it too late for her to run? Sam knocked three times on the door as she arrived and then opened it with a big smile. 

 

"Ashley Taylor! Oh my goodness!" Sam's smile was radiant as she saw her best friend's reflection in the mirror.

 

"EEEEE! Hi!" Ashley ran to Sam and threw her arms around her in a tight hug. "Justin did an amazing job finding this place didn't he?"

 

"Justin might be the most incredible man ever for you for this," She returned her hug, "And your robe is just... wow. This is like a fairy tale!" Sam smiled. 

 

Ashley smiled softly as she spun around. "I added a little flair to my original design, but I had to have one to get ready in. I hope you know that your custom bridal robe is coming too. And your maid of honor robe is hanging over there."

 

"Oh wow!" Sam grinned, "It's going to be gorgeous I am sure. Because THIS one is stunning!" She clapped her hands. "Okay. What can I do to help you Mrs. Timberlake?"

 

Ashley's eyes widened and she covered her mouth with a cute surprise. "You're the first person to actually call me that. Aside from Justin when he's all in his feelings..."

 

Sam smiled, watching her friend get so excited. "Well Mrs. Ashley Timberlake, I hope you get used to it."

 

"I don't know that I will. Sometimes all of this still feels surreal Samantha. I love him so much and I honestly wish that you were there to see our relationship from the beginning to now. I wish you could just know what this really means for us. I wish you were my best friend that dated JC then instead of Kat," Ashley began. 

 

Sam nodded, smiling a bit as she tilted her head to watch her. "I was able to be there when you two saw each other again after all those years apart. It was magical then too. I'm happy that I can watch you grow as a married couple."

Ashley let out a soft sigh. "Okay, well I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing right now. My wedding planner is directing flower guys around and my stylist is coming at 1. I only had a little bit of planning in all of this and it's not like I have any family to gush over me so..." She shrugged, looking up at her best friend.

 

"Ummmm," Sam smiled, taking Ashley's hands, one at a time, as she looked at her. "Hi. Family. Nobody said that family has to be connected by blood. Besides. Those two man boys we are engaged to, well you're about to have one as a husband," she giggled, "They're basically brothers. So that makes us sister-in-laws. There."

 

Ashley made the softest, cutest little noise as she hugged her tightly once again. "You are totally right. We can be sister-in-laws right? Can we actually say that? I've never had a sister before."

 

"We can TOTALLY say that. And we will." Sam gave her a squeeze. "And let me be the first to tell you that you're beautiful already. Your team has no work to do at all on you!"

 

"Stop it right now," Ashley laughed, holding her cheeks. "You're making me blush already, woman. I do have a job for you now that I think of it. Make sure that I eat little snacks throughout the day please? Cause I won't."

 

"Of course. Glad to help," Sam nodded, smiling softly. 

 

***

 

It was about a half hour before the ceremony was going to begin. Guests had begun to assemble in the dreamy backyard with chandeliers, curtains, swings hanging from the trees and a long and winding aisle that led to a beautiful canopy with a crystal chandelier hanging from sheers, cloaked in a variety of flowers. Justin's dream wedding had all taken shape. Over 450 guests were invited to the celebration and every little bit of Southern opulence was there for them.

 

Justin stood in the mirror, fixing up his tie with a smile. JC was right behind him doing the same and it made his smile even bigger. He sucked in a big breath before letting it out with a big sigh, looking at JC's reflection. The moment he was having was one of the biggest ones of his life.

 

JC smiled for his friend, putting his hands on his shoulders. "You look like a million bucks, bro."

 

Justin nodded, smiling at their reflection. "I've been dreaming of this day for years... it's finally happening. I'm marrying the love of my life."

 

JC grinned so hard. "You know I had something to do with that though, right?"

 

"You did talk to me about it," Justin nodded, "You listened to me all those nights on tour. And you pushed me into chasing her again." He rubbed at his face for a moment. "I've thanked you before, but thank you again. Truly."

 

JC pulled him straight into a tight hug. "You're my best friend in the world, Justin Timberlake. You know I want nothing but the best for you and for you to be the happiest person alive. And Ashley is right for you. I've never seen you happier, or more miserable when you were without her."

 

Justin looked up at JC and his eyes grew momentarily panicked. "What if she runs away and doesn't show up..."

 

"Hey." JC grabbed Justin's face. "Let's get real here for a minute. Do you REALLY think she is going to run away after saying yes to you?"

 

"I mean, I hope not. I just have that one tiny part of me that's worried," Justin sucked in a breath and let it out, "When she feels threatened she runs. What if she thinks that I'm cornering her with all of this?"

 

"Then I'll help you find her. It's not like she would get very far and Samantha would have already run in here to tell me she was running." JC smiled, "Wifey and I are here for you. You're 30 minutes from go time and I don't think she would wait until the last minute to run."

 

Justin's little noise was almost inaudible. "I'm sorry to load all of this on you. You just know how it feels to love someone as much as I love Ashley. Today is such a big deal." He leaned over and cracked a water bottle, taking a long sip. 

 

"I do know." JC walked over to the bar set up by the door. "I think we need to take a little stress off." He poured two shots of whiskey left by a local distillery. 

 

"Mmm, that's the stuff," Justin grinned, holding his shot glass up to JC's as they toasted. "To being my best friend and by my side through this whole crazy fucking journey."


"Ayyye, bros forever man! I'll be there for everything." JC took his shot and grunted softly. 

 

"Likewise," Justin grinned, resting his hand on JC's shoulder. "I'll be giving you a pep talk in a couple of months when you marry Samantha."

 

JC's smile was uncontrollable. "I am SO READY. In all honesty I'm glad that you're first. It helps me out to prepare."

 

"You can watch me," Justin chuckled, "Take some notes." He rolled his head around a bit to loosen up. "It's almost game time."

 

"Awww, here we go man!" JC grinned. 

 

"Mrs. Timberlake here I come... holy fuck, we're getting married!" Justin said. 

 

"Now or never man... ahh! You're totally going to never have to wear a condom ever again now." JC was grinning so hard. 

 

"Of all of the things," Justin laughed, "You congratulate me on not needing to worry about wearing a condom." He shook his head, "Clearly that's what you're looking forward to on your own wedding day."

 

"Yep, that's what I'm most excited for," JC playfully nudged Justin as they started to head out to the back of the house. He was wowed immediately by the decor, the lights and the crowd of people that were already in their seats. "Holy shit."

 

JC and Justin walked to the front where they were greeted by the officiant who was a part of the church Justin had grown up in. JC took a moment to look out at the large crowd and let out a  little sigh, thankful that he and Samantha had decided on a small guest list.Justin gave the pastor a big hug and looked out at the crowd as well, feeling a swell in his heart knowing neighbors, friends, family, music industry colleagues... all of the people that brought a smile to his face, all gathered together for him.

 

JC got a cue from the wedding planner and hugged Justin tightly, whispering in his head. "I'm so proud of you. This is your day, love you man." He stepped off to the side and walked up the side aisle to meet Samantha and Ashley in the back.

 

Ashley looked over and grinned, taking a deep breath. "I see JC. Oh gosh." She fanned her face for what felt like the 500th time that evening. 

 

Sam smiled when she saw him walk toward them. "Ohh, isn't he adorable?" She giggled softly and gave Ashley a soft kiss on the cheek. "See you out there, Mrs. Timberlake. I'm so happy for you."

 

"Oh my God." JC put his hand on his heart as he walked up to the girls. "Well, Samantha, you already win the bet."

 

She smiled when he stepped to her and stole a soft kiss. "I love being right. I knew Justin would be crying already. And Joshua Scott, you look exceptionally handsome." She let out a soft sigh and held onto his arm. 

 

"Baby, you are stunning as always. But thank you." He leaned in to give her another kiss as the music began for them to walk. A gentle instrumental took over and all eyes were on them as they meandered along the path. JC was smiling for his friend, holding onto Samantha's arm as his mind wandered to the entire feeling of being in a wedding and thinking about his very own day that was coming up.

 

They had just about reached the ornate canopy when she whispered in JC's ear, "Six months baby, and it's us." She gave his hand a little squeeze and they stood in the front row.

 

He smiled so big, looking down at her hand that he was holding. He leaned over and kissed her cheek softly. "I love you."

 

An instrumental of Ave Maria began and all of the guests took to their feet. Sam gave JC's hand another squeeze. She knew how big this moment was for Ashley as she too was in her own feelings about being there with JC.  Just a few yards away, Justin was gripping his wrist with his hand, rocking back and forth and deeply in his feelings. 

 

JC was watching as Ashley appeared and smiled so big, then quickly turned around to look at his best friend standing at the altar. The moment Ashley appeared, Justin felt like the wind had been sucked out of him. He couldn't breathe and you could see him take a moment and his knees bent as the tears started to flow. She was the most radiant woman in the world to him and he knew that asking her to marry him was the best decision he could have ever made.

 

Sam playfully nudged JC and she whispered, "He set the bar high Joshua..."

 

JC couldn't respond because he was about to start crying himself, feeling the emotions deep, having been a part of this relationship from the very beginning. He cleared his throat slightly as Sam grabbed onto his arm and snuggled into him.

 

***

 

Along with the other wedding guests, Sam and JC were milling around the Southern wonderland that was created in the backyard. Every so often, friends would stop then to admire Sam's ring and share their excitement that their wedding would be next, and with every new person that visited them, JC pulled her closer and felt a deeper sense of pride. They had spent the last 10 minutes swinging on a double swing that was hanging from a tree, laughing and holding hands.

 

An announcement came over the speakers for everyone to make their way to the reception space. JC let out a low groan."I don't want to stop swinging with you," he pursed his lips. 

 

Sam smiled and laughed softly, leaning in to brush her lips against his cheek. "Let's put one of these at the lake. We can swing together and watch the sunset every time we go up." She brought her head to his shoulder where it rested as they continued to swing but began to slow down.

 

"Mmm, I love that idea. You always have the best ideas baby." He kissed the top of her head and smiled. "Let's go find our table, Ms. Bentley."

"Yes! I'm excited to see this setup. Only Justin and Ashley could turn an old home into a wedding spot for 400 something people." She laughed gently. "I can take a few notes for myself." She grinned, sitting up and placing one more kiss on his cheek as JC's feet went down to stop the swing. 


"Of course it's over the top and ridiculous, you know it." He took her hand, walking through the backyard to the entrance, where a display with Swarovski crystals held custom name plates for all the guests. Justin loves Ashley was displayed over the top. "See honey... just what I needed.'

 

She giggled. "You can keep this on the panel at the studio. Remind yourself of your name."

 

"Oh it's just perfect," he laughed and walked them into an ornately decorated ballroom across from the staircase. A&J were reflected on the floor in lights on the white floors. Flowers were all over with chandeliers, lights, candles. "Oh well this is just dumb. But whatever floats his boat." He rested his hand on her back as he led her to the table near the dance floor with the other *NSYNC members and their significant others. 

 

She hit him softly as they sat down. "His boat is floating every well thank you." She giggled softly as she surveyed the room. "This is so elegant. Wow." 

 

JC rested his lips against her temple and placed a soft kiss. There was a moment where the room felt too warm with his own feelings becoming overwhelming, but her closeness was just what he needed to bring him back down to Earth.

 

The DJ came over the speakers. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! I just got word that the Mr. and Mrs. have arrived! Let me be the first to introduce you to..." He began to play California Love by 2Pac, "Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake!"

 

Everyone at the table hopped up and began to cheer as Ashley and Justin descended the stairs together.

 

"Oh my god," JC started to laugh, looking down at Sam then at Ashley and Justin as they walked into the ballroom. "We couldn't be anymore opposite."

 

"That's why they're our best friends!" Sam laughed, dancing along with the music by his 

side.

 

Justin's eyes were lit up as they walked in, dancing together as Ashley shook it, holding as much of her dress as she could. Justin began to rap along with the words. "In the CITAAAY OF LA!"

 

JC laughed heartily. "I love them so much. I love to watch the crazy that they are."

 

Ashley turned to look at Justin and grinned, pulling her dress up so you could see her heels as she started to do the crip walk down the aisle. 

 

Justin stopped what he was doing and started a deep belly laugh. His eyes were crinkled almost shut and he was the picture of pure joy. 

 

JC leaned in to kiss Sam's cheek. "Honestly, I've never seen him happier. I only hope that I look half as on cloud 9 when I marry you."

 

Sam poked him playfully, teasing but straight faced. "You'd better be. Or I'm out that door Chasez."

 

He laughed at her. "What. Ever." He pulled her chair out and helped her sit down before he took his seat. "I'll already have you hooked into my last name by that point. You stuck boo."

 

Sam laughed, sitting in her seat, taking a moment to watch Ashley and Justin as they walked toward each other for their first dance. The music of "I'm Kissing You" by Des'ree filled the speakers. She sighed softly. "They have such a history. God, does Justin love her. He flew to Europe for her... just wow."

 

JC had nothing to say in return, he reached to put his hand on her leg, rubbing it. He watched Justin bring Ashley close into his arms, then began to imagine what this very moment would be like for them in just a few short moments. He couldn't wait to hear Sade and have his own big moment, just like Justin's. 

 

She leaned into his body, snuggling herself to JC as they watched. She couldn't help but smile. "They're like each other's missing piece. Their history is so romantic. Minus you guys with the record label," she laughed softly. "And that girl we won't name."

 

JC smiled and sighed softly. "The day he met her, she never left his mind. He had to go and make sure we were on the guest list for her featured show that was only like a week later. I think he actually fell in love with her at first sight. They deserve each other."

 

"I remember hearing their story from Ashley on the plane to the video shoot. It was the first time I had really heard everything about it. It was so romantic... wow." Sam smiled up at JC before turning back to the dance floor. 

 

"They were disgusting all the time. I hated when she would be coming on the road with us for a few shows." He laughed slightly, "But I think now that I have you... and feeling the way that I feel now, my heart was just jealous."

 

"Maybe you were. But maybe they really were just on your nerves. You never know," She looked up at him with a cute grin, "But now you can be disgusting every day for the rest of your life. How does that make you feel?"

He smiled a moment as he contemplated her words. "I guess it's different now. Back then Justin was only 20. I was 23 and in a different headspace. I understand and I'm okay with being disgusting in love because I get to be with you. I can't help that you make me positively crazy."

 

"Mmm, glad to make you crazy." She giggled softly, leaning in to leave him with a soft kiss. "Love you handsome."

 

"I love you too... you've made me question everything since day one. Still haven't gotten you out of my head." He grinned. 

 

As the dance ended, everyone returned to their seats and the amazing Southern inspired 4 course meal was served. JC took a long sip of the wine that he had chosen with his dinner. There was a good ambiance of music playing with the perfect lighting as everyone was welcome to eat as much as their hearts desired.

 

"Ohh, let me try those potatoes honey, give me a bite!" JC said, leaning in to her fork.

 

Sam growled playfully as she fed him a forkful of potatoes. "They have the perfect cheese to them." She leaned over and stole some of his collard greens. 

 

He let out a cute little laugh as she growled at him then he took the bite. "So good, you're growling at me? Save that for later." He grabbed at her thigh.

 

She laughed so cutely. "Daddy, I'll save it for the dance floor. Mmhm..." She leaned in and nudged her face against his. 

 

He lifted his brows and looked at her with a smirk. "Oh really, is that right?"

 

She grinned, grabbing her wine as she took a coy little sip. "Mmhmm. You remember the first time we danced together at that Halloween party?"

 

He was watching her closely as he licked his lips, then wiped his hands with his napkin as he called it quits on his food for the time being. "You're kidding me right? Do you think I'd ever forget the night we actually met?" 

 

"I didn't ask if you'd forgotten... I was just taking you back to the first time I said yes to dancing with you." She licked her lips.

 

"I remember..." He was searching her face for where she was going with all of this. She seemed to be getting a little bit tipsy and playful with it and he loved it. It was just what he needed to distract him from his feelings. 

 

She pursed her lips as one of the bridal planners came over and tapped JC on the shoulder and quickly pulled him away.

Justin was waiting in the middle of the dance floor with a grin as the other four members of *NSYNC came to his side. "Are you guys ready to recreate one of the most magical nights on the best day ever?" He licekd his lips. 

 

JC nodded. "We're here for you. This is your day man. Let's do this."

Justin grabbed his microphone and he grinned. "This one goes out to you, my beautiful bride. The night that we truly fell in love with each other."  The DJ began to play an instrumental of "End of the Road" as the band began to sing together.

 

Sam grinned, bringing her glass of wine to her lips and taking a sip as she watched Ashley low key losing her shit at their sweetheart table. She had heard so much about this performance, and as the guys sang, she knew just why that night changed the trajectory of their relationship. The harmonies, the passion... it was all there just the way she knew it had to have been that night. 

 

As the song faded to a capella, Justin and JC traded off their harmonies and JC ended the song with a long riff, showing off his vocal ability. 


Sam had pure heart eyes as she watched him, looking over at the other *NSYNC significant others who were giving their guys the same pure love. Seeing her man killing it out there made her so proud. 

 

Justin looked over at JC, grinning at him flexing his vocal muscles on the floor. As the vocals faded, a new melody took over as he began to sing a song he had written for Ashley through their relationship called "All of Me."

 

The entire room was captivated by Justin's love letter to his now wife. Sam's gasp was cute and girly, positively floored at how romantic Justin truly was. There wasn't a dry eye in the entire room.

 

As the song ended, JC bounced his way back to Sam with a huge smile on his face. "Hi baby."

 

"Baby, that was brilliant." She shook her head in awe. "Wow."

 

"So that was End of the Road from 1997." He kissed her temple before taking a sip of his wine. "Then Justin wanted help on a song he had been writing for Ashley for their wedding. He actually started that song many years ago, during their relationship. They'd fight and make up because neither of them could stay away from each other." His voice was in the rush it normally was after a show before he could come down from the high of performing. "Fuck. This is setting the bar really high for me now isn't it?"

 

She sighed softly. "I heard all about that performance. It was the one." She giggled softly. "I see why now. Oh yes." She shook her head at how the whole thing went down. "And that song was beautiful. It's been in the works for that long? Wow."

"I helped him in the studio with that basic piano on it. I mean he wrote it yes, but I helped him. So it was cool to see it come to fruition for him. I'm really happy for him. Honestly as much as I fucking bitch about him being so extra, I love that kid. And I love her, and I love you." He rambled. 

 

"You did a wonderful job baby," she touched his face and smiled, letting her fingers stroke along his jaw. "You're an amazing friend to him, baby. And you're an amazing man to me."

 

He nuzzled his face into her hand. "He's been there for me, and I'll always be there for him. That's why he's standing next to me on our wedding day... he's my best man in all things baby."

 

She smiled and brought her forehead up to his. "Shhh." She smiled and kissed his lips softly, just once. "Why don't we take our wine out on the patio for a minute and get some air then we can come back and dance?"

 

"I would love that baby." He filled his glass up first, then hers with the bottle of wine at the table. "You lead the way. Let's take a walk on this beautiful property."

 

She smiled and took his hand as they strolled out the french doors on the side onto the patio. The music faded and you could begin to hear the sounds of the night insects in the background. She took a sip of her fresh wine glass and breathed in the night air. 

 

JC took in a deep breath then let it out slowly. "Ohhh, this is so much better out here." He leaned against the railing, looking out at the chandeliers all lit up and the curtains and everything beautiful in the yard. 

 

She looked over at him and smiled softly. "Hey Josh?"


He smiled over at her as he pulled her a little closer to him. "Yeah baby?"


She leaned in, placing the softest kiss on his lips. Her eyes closed and she smiled on his lips after the light kiss, then pulling away slightly but stayed in the closeness that he pulled her into. "I love you more than I've ever loved someone else in my life. And I think you are absolutely, positively perfect for me. I don't care if you've been my boyfriend for 13 months or 13 years."

 

He was taken aback by her comment just because he wasn't expecting it, and he smiled softly. He put his wine down on the railing and wrapped both of his arms around her, then kissed her again softly. "Baby, my sweet, sweet, love." He looked down at her again, deep into her eyes. 

 

She was smiling as she returned his intent gaze. "I love everything about you Joshua Scott Chasez. Even the parts of you that you don't think that I love..."

 

His heart started to pound. He had been overthinking all afternoon, all evening. Justin's wedding felt suffocating to him in some aspects, so big and grand that it made him have racing feelings of anxiety. His voice got softer. "I love everything about you Samantha..." His eyes continued to search hers and she could tell he was uncertain. 

 

She smiled reassuringly and leaned up to touch his face. She brought her forehead to his after that, nuzzling their noses together softly. She whispered, "Baby, talk to me. What's wrong?"

 

He placed the gentlest kiss on her lips, almost too gentle. "Baby, there's nothing wrong. I promise you, nothing is wrong. Everything over here is just fine. Yes, it's fine."


She shook her head. "Something is wrong. I see it in your eyes. Remember... wifey here." SHe took his hands and squeezed them before stepping back so she could really get a good look at him. 

 

He looked down at her and he smiled softly. He had never felt so... seen by another person before. Something about it was so comforting and in that moment he knew why all of his other relationships had failed. No one else had ever gotten him the way the woman standing in front of him got him. He sighed softly, squeezing her hands. "I don't know that anything is wrong. I just got in my head a little bit. I see you getting so excited and happy over this wedding for example, and it's just so over the top and romantic. Justin and Ashley have been perfect for each other since literal day one. I just... if this is the kind of wedding you want to have, I want to give you anything your heart desires. If you want it, I want it too."

 

She let out a soft sigh of understanding rather than of defeat. "Oh. Josh. I'm happy and excited for our best friends. This wedding fits Ashley and Justin and it's so beautiful for the life they've built for each other. And yes, they've been perfect for each other since day one, but guess what? So have we. Our day one just wasn't as long ago was theirs." She paused to look up at him and squeeze their hands. "I don't want a wedding like this. You know me baby." She laughed softly. "I don't need a spectacle with 500 people watching you dance and me pretending to look cool." She smiled. "You know exactly what we've talked about. My dreams are the same, they align with yours. Because they belong to the two of us together. And some big flash wedding isn't going to change that." 

 

He pouted for a second and it was adorable. He pulled her up against his body even closer, if that was possible. "I was just making sure. Because I really want to make you feel like a princess on your wedding day. And with both of our histories, I was starting to get a little anxious that's all." 

 

She smiled, kissing his pouty lips. "Oh Joshua Scott. You are undoubtedly the best thing that's ever happened to me. And we've gotten past the princess stage. You make me feel like your queen." She wrapped her arms around him. "The past is over. I'm walking forward with you by my side and that's all that matters to me. I'd even be happy just going to city hall in LA and signing marriage documents with you and calling it a day. But I know we'll throw a party that's beautiful and classy and just right for us. I promise."

 

"Ughhh, marry me tomorrow woman." He wrapped his arms around her into a hug, "You're the very best thing that has ever happened to me and yes I know you're my queen but you'll always be my princess too. That won't change. I won't forget where we started. I can't wait to see what life has in store for us... and yes, we are going to have a positively beautiful wedding. 


She hugged on her man nice and tight, even rocking herself in his arms knowing he needed the moments to feel empowered and manly. "Will you go inside and dance with me?" She grinned, "I only asked you about remembering the first time we danced because I was hoping you'd recall the electricity that shot through my veins," she bit her lip, "And other places..." She broke away from him, pulling on his arm to bring him back inside with her.

 

He let her tug on his arm for a moment and he grinned, looking at her. "Don't threaten me with a good time baby. I'll dance with you anywhere."

 

She grinned, "Yeah? You gonna impress me with those hips again like you did that first night? I completely remember telling you had major control of those hips."

 

They barely made it back inside before he grabbed her by the wrist to pull her all the way against him. "Don't I always show you how controlled my hips are?"

 

She laughed lightly. "Mmm, I think you remind me like every single day." She started to back up more to the dance floor with the cutest little grin. 

 

"Exactly. Just like tonight... we're gonna be extra focused. Just in case you forgot." He fell into the crowd with her on the dance floor and forced her to spin around so he was behind her, his arms going around her waist. A latin beat had taken over. 

 

She grinned, bringing her hands up into her loose curls as she started to work her hips against the beat. JC let out an appreciative grunt as he looked down to see her ass up against him as his hips slowly started to rock to the beat. Her hips began to move as she dipped down a bit, her hips swaying. Her eyes closed for a moment as her hands went from her hair up into the air. JC bit his lip harshly and started to work her to the beat and his hands gripped tighter on her waist. 

 

Her hands made their way to wrap around him from behind her and she brought her head back to rest in the crook of his neck as her ass began to work into him. She could feel the harshness in his movements, an electricity coupled with the deep trust they had come to create. 

 

He let his lips fall against her skin with a kiss and a bit of a moan of appreciation for her. The way they were slowly grinding to the beat was a pure, sexy grown ass love. "Fuck baby, you're sexy."

 

She couldn't help but moan softly herself as she continued to grind into his hips with every perfect downbeat. She nodded a bit. "Baby... oh, honey. You're the sexy one."

 

He kissed along her neck slowly as his arms wrapped around her tighter. He pushed his hips into her backside harder and harder with each little grind.

 

Sam moaned out his name when she felt him turning on more against her. Her whisper was a hushed little hiss. "Ohhh Josh. Baby. Yes."

 

He breathed against her ear and grabbed at her dress as the song changed. He spoke no words, rather letting her know just how much she was turning him on by grinding herself into him, just a slow and sexy grind. 

 

She moaned softly, her eyes fluttered closed again as their own rhythm switched as Unforgettable started. Their bodies were like little magnets and with each pass she made over his hips, she felt it in her own core. 

 

WIth every pass, her dress was hiking up. He made sure to pull her dress down even though it was knee length. He moaned at the last pass, leaning in to take a nibble at her neck. "I could leave with you right now." 

 

She giggled softly. "Mmm, daddy." She needed to take a tiny step forward to break their grind and rhythm. She had a cute little smile on her face now. "Mmm. I'm just gonna be thinking about how bad I need you after this wedding..."

 

He swallowed hard and adjusted himself so his need was not as obvious. "Fuck. Same."

 

She took another little step back and gave him a look from head to toe, grinning, almost as if she was admiring what she had done to him. "Mmmm." She licked her lips and slowly began to back off the dance floor toward the table for some water and another glass of wine. 

 

He stood there and watched her walk off and blinked. "I knew... I knew that you were going to do this to me," he said to no one in particular. He followed her back to the table. "More wine?"

 

She offered him a grin and poured them both another glass of the red from the bottle at the table. She brought her lips to her glass with a cute little grin as she took a sip. 

 

"I can't even with you." He took his wine and smirked as he took a long sip, putting the glass on the table. "You are trouble tonight and I know that you're loving this as much as I am right now."

 

"I am trouble," she grinned, "But you are ALSO trouble. Your trouble is very much half of this equation Joshua Scott Chasez. It's those damn hips of yours too."

 

JC's laugh was low and hearty. "I can't deny that shit. And I'm going to be even more trouble here after they serve that fucking cake."

 

***

 

After dessert, the lights on the dance floor dimmed even more and the music got louder. Sam grinned at him. "Will you dance with me again blue eyes?"

 

He held his hand out and stood up in one swift move as Brian McKnight began. "Is that even a real question?" He smiled, "I'll always dance with you."

 

She smiled and let him stand her up. "I love Brian McKnight." She sighed softly as he led her out onto the dance floor. She loved the moments when she was intimate with him while slow dancing like they frequently did to the jazz in the kitchen. Sometimes, to her, that was sexier than anything else. 

 

"Mmm, he's pretty good." He wrapped his arms around her. "He's got the love thing figured out.

 

She smiled, "He certainly does." Her arms wrapped around him and she brought her head down to his chest. She was listening to his heartbeat along with the words to Back at One. Her eyes closed and she smiled. She was so connected to her man and she had never quite felt that way before. There was something about it tonight -- maybe it was that Justin and Ashley were married, maybe it was that she knew she was next... she didn't necessarily want to put her finger on it. 

 

JC held her close and put his lips down to her head as they moved a bit back and forth. He stroked her hair too. They were moving slowly as a few other couples were on the floor too. He mumbled against her temple, "I love you." 

 

And just like that, the song faded into Sade. As soon as the opening notes to By Your Side began, she picked her head up and looked at home with a dancing sparkle in her eyes. 

 

He had a moment where he made eye contact with her, then closed his eyes for a moment. "This song isn't commonly played at weddings." He made a noise, putting his forehead against hers. "Baby, this is our song." His voice was raspy and sweet as he slowly moved back and forth with her. 

 

She smiled, closing her eyes as her forehead went to his. She softly whispered along with the words as they swayed. "And if you want to cry, I'll be there to dry your eyes. And in no time, you'll be fine." She smiled, feeling like no one else was in the room with them. 

 

He needed to nuzzle his face against hers, kissing along her cheek. He left his lips there as he mumbled the words along her skin, between leaving soft little kisses here and there. She was the only thing in his universe at that very moment and he wished he could marry her right then and there. 

 

Her eyes closed as he was mumbling against her skin. She was doing the same back to him as they moved together. She was no longer in Justin's ballroom anymore but was transported to a sunset in Malibu.

 

**

 

It was well after 1AM. The wedding ended with a display of fireworks over the backyard set to some of Justin's favorite r&b music. A party bus had taken many of the guests back to the Four Seasons, where Joey and Chris had rented out the rooftop pool. The music was just right, with lights low. Everyone was dancing and drinking and having a really good time. 

 

JC made his way back from the bar, getting their drinks. He was sipping on a straw with a little sparkle in his eye now because he was tipsy and feeling some kind of way. He danced his way up to her with the cutest little grin. "Hey girl, I saw you from across the room."

 

She grinned back at him. "Mmm. I see you dancing your way to me, handsome."

 

He smirked as he handed his drink to her. "Of course I'm dancing my way to you. I'm not finished dancing on you tonight, oh no..."

 

She giggled softly as she took a sip of her drink. "Oh I do love dancing with you. Makes me think of the night we met." She took her sip as her hips kept on moving. 

 

He slipped an arm around her gently, smiling as his hips naturally gravitated their way to hers to the beat of the music. "Yeah? What about that night?"

 

She licked her lips as her hips began to work against his. "You asked me to dance with you. And the first time our hips met."

 

He took a sip and licked his lips as he stepped closer to her. "So I wasn't crazy in thinking that I felt some sort of crazy connection when I first danced with you?"

 

She smiled, working her hips with his. Her head tilted slightly as she looked back at him. "I was hoping you'd feel the same electricity that I did."

 

"I felt it. Why else do you think I wouldn't leave you alone?" He slammed back the rest of his drink and reached to put it on the table. 

 

She grinned cute in response, feeling playful. "Because maybe you always don't leave women alone you meet at parties?"

 

He looked at her and his jaw dropped. "Samantha Bentley. That is NOT even..." He grabbed at her waist with both hands harshly.

 

"Josh..." she laughed softly, her drink flying out of her hands with his forceful moment. 

 

"I'll get you another one. I'm not even sorry." The song changed to some hip hop with a latin fusion mix that was sexy, forcing him to move his hips against hers again. Without a warning, his hands slid up into her hair and his face came down, planting his lips right on hers.

 

She grinned against his kiss, positioning her body so she was right between his legs just right, locked at the waist as they moved to the beat. The breeze was flowing around them but the heat from their bodies was taking over. 

 

"Mmm," he smiled when she grinned, then he opened and closed his lips on hers, sucking them in. He couldn't help himself but really work his hips against her, pulling on her dress to get better contact with her hips. "Fuck, you do shit to me."

 

She moaned against his lips when he pulled away to say that, letting him take the lead with the way his hips were grinding into hers. Her body moved in rhythm as it tingled from head to toe. 

 

He licked his lips as she moaned out like that for him. "What are you thinking about right now?" He jolted his hips to the change in the music but he wasn't stopping. There was a little body roll here and there, and he was close to her face.

 

She made a soft noise, letting her lips capture his once before he whispered, "That I don't have to wonder what's under the little red shorts this time. Because daddy, well he's all mine."

 

"Well fuck." He couldn't even kiss her back at the moment, but he whispered, "I'm about to just have to end this party to take you inside and make you mine."

 

"Mmm Daddy. No question that I'm yours." She grinned and touched his face. "I'd love to just end my night with you..."

 

"Well I don't know who else you'd be ending it with." He smirked, "Because I wouldn't let you end your night with anyone else." He grinned, lifting her ass up right there on the dance floor, throwing him over his shoulder.

 

"BABY!" She was all giggles as her legs kicked out of habit.

 

He laughed all low. "Don't even pretend you're surprised right now Samantha Bentley." He walked her through the small crowd that watched them, getting her into the elevator where he pushed the button for their floor. 

 

"Ugh you." She sighed, grinning over his shoulder. "Are fucking... UGH."


When the elevator stopped at their floor he almost stumbled off  because he was trying to look at her and reply. He started to laugh his little giggle as he got halfway down the hallway before flipping her over his shoulder again, pinning her against the wall just outside their door. "Say that again."

 

"What? That my baby is the most fucking gorgeous man alive?" She grinned, getting a thoughtful look at him. 

 

He grinned slyly and he grabbed her chin with his hand to let his lips take a good strong kiss from hers before he yanked her from the wall and pulled her the short distance into their room. The door was open in moments, and he got her inside. He had a moment where he almost didn't know what he wanted to do with her first. "Fuck you are so fucking just fucking HOT."

 

She reached behind her to unzip her blush pink gown. She stepped out of it while she watched his mind twirling. 

 

"Shit. I'm supposed to do that baby." He grabbed at her wrist and tugged her along to the living room where just one dim lamp was on. He slid his hands down her sides, her curves, and felt her panties and down to the sides of her hips then back up. "I'm not gonna take you to the bed tonight. We're doing something different."

 

She smiled, nodding a bit. "Whatever you say, Daddy. I'm yours."

 

"Take my tux off," he commanded. 

 

"Mmm," she grinned. He was stern and commanding and that was hot to her. She reached over and took his already sloppy jacked off, tossing it on the couch before she undid his pants pulling them down to the floor as well.

 

He was standing there in his briefs which were super tight against him because he was so turned on. "It's been like 2 days since we've had sex and I just need you." He reached down and ripped her panties down to her ankles, not knowing if he even ripped them completely or not. He lifted her up and took her to the window. He lifted her up and pressed her ass against the glass, making her legs wrap around him. 

 

Her legs went nice and tight around his waist. "Mmm it's really been two whole days daddy?" The window was cold against her skin and this was new, and his commanding nature was turning her on to no end. 

 

He hoisted her up just a bit more for leverage, holding under her knees. He leaned in and bit at her lower lip and mumbled, "I wanted to be good because we were busy."

 

"Mmmm. We. Were. Busy." She took a little nibble on his lip and learned her weight into the window as well, holding onto him with her legs. She let her hands go up around him to help brace herself as well. 

 

"Mmmm," He groaned out as he took one hand down to pull his briefs down just a bit and let himself out. He pushed it against her very ready center which made him dip just enough inside. His brows furrowed as he tilted his head, then crashed his lips against hers at the same time as he thrusted without warning. 

 

Her head made a clunk back into the window and as she moaned, her whole body moved with his sudden thrust. "OH! BABY!"

 

He pulled his lips off of hers to look down at her face, full of admiration and tipsy lust and a hint of dominance. He sucked in a breath when he pulled out and thrusted again, causing her head to go back into the glass again. "FUCK."

 

"Ohhh JOSH!" She winced because it did hurt but he felt good. She was pushing her hips out from the window which each thrust he made, and their skin already began a smacking motion.

 

He couldn't help but let out a good moan and grunt at the same time as he continued to quicken his pace. Getting a good rhythm up against the window, there was a sound of glass and skin that heightened the senses. They had never done anything like this before, and the excitement of the new made him moan again. His hands grabbed into her legs, leaving nail marks.

 

Her body nearly went into a frenzy with him thrusting the way he did. Her moan was a bit more like a gasp and she sucked it in at the same time as she tightened up her pelvic muscles. She could feel herself take him in even more and it almost made her start to slip down off the window. She grabbed onto him a little harder and it was her turn to dig her nails into his shoulders.

 

He gritted his teeth for a second and pulled her off the window before pushing her against it again, almost harder than before. "Oh SHIT! You're fucking tight baby." He grabbed her and completely pulled her off the window, supporting all her weight as his hips bucked into her. Their skin smacking was hard and fast and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He gasped between his teeth. 

 

"UGHHH DADDY!" She called out, her head going back as her hips anchored even more around his waist. Between the tightening of her Kegals and the way he was pounding her, she was nearing her edge as well. Her moan went against his ear. "Come with me Daddy. C'mon."

 

"UGH! FUCK! SAY IT AGAIN!" He felt like he was literally pounding into her in a hot and sexy, primal sort of way. His breath became shorter and he began to suck in smaller breaths.

 

"UGH! COME WITH ME DADDY!" she yelled, gasping as her eyes closed and her body quaked, almost convulsed as her climax exploded. She had never had one quite this intense before. 

 

He could almost scream out in a pleasure that he had never quite experienced himself. As soon as she let go on him, he couldn't make one more pass and he was rolling in the wave with her. "OHHHHHH!" His voice was higher pitched than normal and it was followed by more sounds. His hips didn't stop and he was making sure to look at her face, burning the way her body looked into his memory. He was still holding onto her tight and his arms were flexed with the force. 

 

Her eyes were closed shut in a wave of pure pleasure, her body riding that wave until she was spent and couldn't handle anymore. She began to go a bit weak in his arms from the come down.

 

He could only go for so much longer and he too became weak. He thrusted until he was almost shaking. Thankfully the couch was close by and he walked her quickly to that and allowed himself to fall backwards so she was on top of him. He was sweaty, she was sweaty, he was breathing hard with a little moan. He kept his eyes closed for a moment to just comprehend what had even happened with their bodies. 

 

After almost no reaction other than sucking in breaths for a few moments, her breath turned into soft little moans and hums. She was also on a high and unable to process what had just happened. 

 

Ten minutes passed before JC could breathe right. He opened his eyes and touched her face, still at a loss for words. 

 

When he touched her face, it made her eyes flutter open and she smiled softly at him. She took a moment to really study him, her mind racing with so many thoughts. 

 

He sat up with her, causing her to sit up too. "I need to fuck you like that way more than I do..." 

 

She laughed softly, bringing her forehead against his. "Ohhh daddy."

 

He leaned up and kissed her so gently before picking her up in his arms and carrying her into the bedroom, laying her down in the king sized bed. "I love you."

 

She sighed softly and leaned over, kissing his face a few times before she got to his lips. "I love you Joshua Scott. Thank you for insisting on the extra cardio both in the gym and out. That made that possible. She giggled against his lips, tipsy and sated and happy. 

 

He couldn't help but smile at her cute remark and giggles. He kissed her over and over a few times, pulling the covers over her but he was standing over the bed. He mumbled, "I'm gonna get some water baby, can I get you anything?"

 

"Some water please," she smirked. "And please feel free to show off that insane body as you walk to the fridge. I'm gonna check you out and not be sorry."

 

He grinned with a good ass laugh as he backed away from her before turning around to walk to the mini fridge with his muscular back. "Admire however you want baby." He reached and grabbed two Fiji waters and made sure to walk back to her slowly so she could watch.

 

She was watching him with the cutest little admiration in her eyes. "You're built to perfection sweetheart. Thanks for letting me admire you." She licked her lips. "You know, I'm not sure I want you any bigger. I like what I'm working with right now." Her lips pursed in a cute fashion. 

 

He opened the bottle of water, reaching down to hand it to her. "I don't want to get much bigger. I'm liking where I am right now. I might fluctuate a little bit here and there but I'm not about to hulk out on you, Samantha." He crawled in bed next to her, kissing on her face a few times. 

 

"Mmmm. Good." She smiled, taking a sip of her water before she kissed along his jaw gently. "That makes me happy to hear."

 

"Speaking of bodies," his lips pursed thoughtfully. "I love yours so much. Like I love where you are at right now too and I don't want you to try to get any smaller."

 

She brought her head down to his chest. "I'm happy where I am. I'm not trying to get any smaller, baby. I'll fluctuate too up and down depending on what we're up to."

 

"You will always make me happy Samantha. No matter what you look like. Honest with that." He took a long sip of his water and put it on the nightstand before snuggling into the bed, pulling her up against him. 

 

"Likewise baby," her hand rested on his stomach as she snuggled in. "If you're super lean, jacked or soft, I'll love you always. You're my favorite person." She sighed softly, in the moment with him. Their best friends had gotten married and she was happy. 

 

"Good cuz I'm probably going to end up with a dad bod at some point," he grinned. "Good to know you'll love it." He grinned so cute and turned off the lights. "We should probably get some sleep. We're going home tomorrow."

 

"You'll have a hot dad bod," she leaned over and kissed his lips with a few soft kisses. "Love you."

 

"I love you most," he mumbled, kissing a few times right back then put his lips to her temple as she snuggled into him more. Her being in his arms like that, it didn't take him more than 4 minutes to fade into a deep sleep. 

 

Sam lay in his arms, staring up at him as her body ran high on endorphins and adrenaline, smiling softly as he held her protectively. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

40 chapters! Surprise, it's not Sam and JC's wedding but Ashley and Justin!

 

Thanks for sticking with this for 40 chapters. There's a little more left to come. <3



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc