Author's Chapter Notes:

baby it's a primetime for our love

ain't nobody peeking but the stars above

it's a primetime for our love

and heaven is bettin' on us 

Janelle Monae ft. Miguel - Primetime

 

Content warning: things get heated. consider yourself warned in advance. ;)

JC sat on the back patio of his cottage, sipping on a cup of coffee. Spread out ahead of him were miles and miles of vineyard, with a large, beautiful hotel and spa in the distance. It was New Year's Eve, and he was in Napa Valley. The last three weeks of his life were a positive whirlwind. The night after the video shoot, he was surprised with Samantha decorating his house with a simple Christmas tree and some lights, and it was topped off with a fun dinner at Justin's house. It was like old times, where he and his best friend gathered and had drinks and food, but it was made even better having Samantha by his side. The following morning, he dropped her off at LAX to return to New York with a goodbye that was hard for both of them. He knew that both of their schedules were only going to grow even more busy over the following months and that was the sacrifice of their relationship.

Christmas kept them apart: Chicago with the Chasez family and Northern Virginia for the Bentley family. *NSYNC's schedule allowed for a few days of unwinding and family time for JC and he grew anxious at the thought bringing Samantha around to meet his family. He hadn't brought home a woman to meet his folks in years and here he was, ready to do so after such a short time. 

*NSYNC had received an invitation to an exclusive New Year's Eve party in Napa, California. An investor in Jive Records had opened a new winery and resort and spa and wanted to kick off the new year with a swanky cocktail party. Because the band was on their agreed upon break straight through New Year's Day, it was an optional event for the members. The rest of the band members had declined, but JC did some research on the property and felt this was a perfect place for a romantic New Year's getaway. Over a Skype call, he sprang the idea on her and purchased her a plane ticket. Happily, she agreed and JC set off making every last arrangement he could. He had arranged for them to stay on the property where the events were taking place, making a reservation for the private cottage that was set apart from the rest of the lodging. It was a little piece of privacy that he wanted for them.

He smiled as he sipped his coffee, reflecting on the last two months of his life. It was quiet. He looked down at his watch. Her town car was due to arrive from the Oakland airport at any moment. She had texted him about an hour earlier that she had gotten her bags and had found her driver. He took his phone out and stared at their text thread for a few long moments. She had certainly been the biggest surprise of 2005 for him. 

The sound of tires against a gravel driveway broke him out of his trance and his ears perked up. That must have been her. He quickly got up and walked through the back gate and around their cottage to see a black Lincoln Town Car with an open trunk. The driver opened the back door and Samantha came out, smiling at the sight of JC waiting for her, barefoot in a pair of jeans and a white v-neck shirt. 

"There she is!" JC called out happily, walking to her. He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up off the ground in a hug.

"Josh!" she said brightly, laughing at being spun around. She pressed her forehead against his and smiled.

He put her down on the driveway again and leaned in to greet her lips in a hello. It had been three weeks since he left her at the airport and he craved her. He missed every last thing about her. "Mmmm," he finally mumbled as he pulled away from her lips. "Hello."

Sam smiled against his lips, rubbing her nose against his lightly before stealing one more kiss. "Hi sweetheart. Oh I missed you."

The driver cleared his throat, waiting with Samantha's suitcase and garment bag. "Your bags, Ms. Bentley."

"Oh right." she laughed softly, loosening her grip on JC, who shuffled over to the driver to take her things. "Thank you sir. Happy New Year." she said, slightly embarrassed.

The driver tipped his cap to both JC and Samantha and closed the trunk before getting back in the car and driving away.

"Welcome to Napa baby," JC declared, rolling her suitcase and taking her hand. "Welcome to our guest house. It's just the two of us out here. All the other action happens at the top of the hill. I hope you enjoy it." 

***

When someone in Napa throws a party to commemorate a new winery or resort, the party is always grand. Tonight this party was no exception. The grand deck of the resort was decked out in lights, small cocktail tables and mini fire pits with an indoor space filled with food and endless amounts of wine. While grand galas in New York were always a Who's Who of the fashion world and east coast elite, parties in California were always dripping with celebrities. 

The night was cool. JC adjusted the tie of his suit with his free hand, the other draped protectively around his girlfriend. Samantha was never more than a few inches away from JC the entire evening. She was looking far too attractive to be left alone. She was wearing a red dress that fit every curve like a glove, with an open back that left JC constantly running his fingers along her skin. How she managed to look effortlessly glamorous, he had no idea. They had spent the evening dancing under the stars, sipping wine and chatting with some of the other guests. By about 11PM, he had grown tired of the crowd. He wanted some time alone with his woman, but knew he needed to have some patience. He grabbed at her hand and walked toward one of the fire pits near the wall, in a space that was a little less crowded. 

She brought her glass of wine up to her lips, not saying a word but sipping thoughtfully. A few people in the crowd caught her eye and smiled at her, still staring. She offered them a polite smile and leaned over to touch his face softly. "Penny for your thoughts baby?"

He smirked, playing with a few strands of hair that weren't up in her updo. "Honestly my mind was out on the dance floor with you. Those hips of yours, Samantha, I don't know how they do it."

She laughed and poked his side. "That's what you were thinking about? My hips?"

He smirked, "If you only knew the number of times a day those hips are on my mind. You're so damn distracting."

"Well feel free to share what you're thinking about anytime you want baby," she smirked, "I stopped being careful with what I did with them the night we met."

JC grinned so hard. "Well then I'll make damn sure I'm not careful with you tonight then."

She grinned, "I hope that's a promise," she said as she nudged her face against his.

He laughed all low near her ear, pulling her into his body a little bit more. "Oh Samantha," he pulled back slightly to look down at her with sparkling eyes. "I don't know how I got so lucky to have you." He led her over to the ledge near the firepit where there was a flat place to sit down. He sat down, bringing her almost all the way onto his lap.

She grinned cutely. "You're the one who went after me, so thanks. You did a nice job," she grinned, looking at him before taking a sip of her wine. His arms wrapped tightly around her, keeping her pulled into his body.

"Mmm, the moment I laid eyes on you at the show. It was no longer an option. I wasn't going to get anyone else get to you." His lips found their way to her neck where he left a lazy trail of kisses.

She giggled lightly at the feeling of his lips on her skin. "I'm glad you liked me. You were the best kind of persistent." She held her glass to her lips and took another sip. Her lips were starting to be stained by the red wine. "Ugh, your lips baby."

JC was smiling against her skin and mumbling as he kissed, when the clearing of a throat stopped him. Apparently he wasn't the only one with his eyes on her at the party. 

"Samantha Bentley," a low voice sounded out. As Samantha looked up, she smiled softly. She recognized this man immediately. It was Adam Levine, from an up-and-coming band called Maroon 5. 

She was still giggling at JC's kisses which stopped abruptly when Adam stood in front of them. She offered Adam a smile. "Hi Adam..."

JC stiffened behind Samantha, tightening his grip around her. His face was in a straight line, and if looks could kill, Adam Levine would be long gone.

Adam laughed all low, "I thought I was going to have to introduce myself. Anyway, I heard you were on the guest list tonight and I've been looking for you since I saw you walk in. Can I talk to you for maybe all of five minutes?"

JC let out a grunt near her ear.

Sam smiled softly, "It's hard not to know who you are. But," she nodded her head, "It's nice to meet you." She looked back at JC, "Honey, can you give us just a few minutes?"

JC nodded with just a sliver of a light smile at her. He let his arms loosen around her and he stood up. "Take your time. I'll go get us more wine." He cleared his throat and walked to the wine bar, furious.

Adam smiled and rested his hand on her arm once he sat in JC's empty spot. "Okay, so I've seen you around for awhile now, and then I was at the Siriano fashion show just before the holidays. I just knew I had to find a way to ask you to be in a series of videos for me." He offered her a smile, "There's no one else for the part but you."

"Ohh wow! I mean, videos aren't really my thing but," she laughed softly, "they are kinda fun. I mean, I'll think about it for sure." 

"Yeah?" he smiled so big, "I'd love that," he pulled out his phone, "What's your number? I'll text you when we decide to plan this series."

"I mean, obviously I'll need to talk to my booking agent and all, but. You know how these things work," she smiles, "The industry and all." She tilted her head and took another sip of her red blend. "It's 212-555-8687." 

"Of course," Adam said earnestly, "Everything will be handled professionally." He leaned in and kissed her cheek, "Thanks for making my New Year's Eve."

"Enjoy your evening Adam, I'm sure I'll see you around," she said with a soft smile as JC made his presence known, returning to the ledge carrying a bottle of wine. He began to fill up her wine glass again, clearing his throat.

"Have a wonderful evening, Samantha," Adam nodded toward JC and walked away.

Sam looked at JC with a smile. It was obvious the look in her eyes toward JC was different than anyone else at the party. "Thank you for being so understanding, Josh. A man who is confident is extremely sexy."

He grinned, "Just as a woman who is confident is sexy as hell." He licked his lips all slow, "Besides, I know I had nothing to worry about with you and that guy." He grinned devilishly. 

"Oh yeah?" she grinned, "Do other people have to worry about me with this guy here?" She sipped her wine with a little smirk. 

He smirked right back at her and took a sip of his wine. "No one needs to worry about you with me. Because I'm your man, and I'm here to take care of you and show you off a little bit."

"Mmm, sweetheart," she grinned softly, "I'm always willing to let you show me off a little bit. Whenever you want... my man." she echoed his words. Hearing him call himself her man was hot as hell, and she loved whenever he threw that in there. 

"Your man," he repeated with a smile, putting the wine bottle down on the table in front of them, pulling her close as he backed up against the ledge. "I'm all yours, and you're all mine. The world knows it now, and I'm ready to show you off anywhere I go baby. It's about to be a hell of a ride." He lifted his glass to hers. "A toast for us. A new year. May 2006 bring us a year full of success and love."

She smiled and snuggled into him as he pulled her close. "To us." She clinked her glass against his. "And full of adventures, passion, stories and laughter." She took a sip of her wine, leaning back into him again.

"There will never be a lack of passion or laughter with me... I'll make sure of that honey," he sipped his wine then put his glass down. He turned her around so she was looking at him.

Sam put her glass down on the ledge next to her and slid her hands up his tuxedo jacket, where they rested over his chest. Her eyes locked with his and it made her smile, she shook her head slightly. "God, you are gorgeous Josh."

He grinned so cute. "Damnit Samantha, you're going to make me fall in love with you if you don't stop being so perfect." His hands rested over hers on his chest.

She giggled softly and rested her forehead against his. "It's almost midnight baby," she whispered.

JC whispered, "I hope your lips are ready." He stood up straight so he was towering over her again, looking down at her with his commanding presence. 

She grinned softly against his lips, kinda tugging at his jacket a little bit more. She took a light nip at his lips. "I hope your whole body is ready, Mr. Chasez." 

"It's not my body that has to be ready," he licked his lips as his hands gripped her hips through her dress, "I've been training. And when I get a taste of something I want and love, there's no stopping me."

"Mmm was that the bathtub? A taste?" She grinned and left a light nibble on his lip. "I don't want you to stop baby."

She could feel his fingers dig into her hips as his grin within the kiss diminished. It turned into a solid biting on her lower lip. "Not until you're screaming for me tonight," he whispered harshly.

"Mmm make that into the morning, and we have ourselves a deal," she couldn't help but whimper as his forcefulness. 

"Good thing it's about to be morning," he grinned, bringing his hand to touch on her bare back where he pressed her into his body. "As soon as we ring in the New Year, I'm making you mine."

"I want you to have me. Any way you want me," she whispered, as music came over the speakers. The DJ announced one minute until midnight and the crowd gathered on the terrace. Music began to play around them and excited cheers filled the air, but somehow, only JC mattered to her.

The countdown began. As 2006 began, fireworks shot off over the vineyard in an elaborate display while the DJ played Auld Lang Syne. JC slid his hand into her hair, the other hooked around her body as his lips caressed hers in a sensual but passionate kiss. He had never in his life had a New Year's Kiss quite like this one, one that his entire body melted with. He pressed her body up against the rock wall as his lips danced with hers, her hair blew in the breeze, every little bit of this moment fit together.

She slid her arms up to better hold onto him. As her lips danced against his, her whole body came alive with tingles. In her head, she thought that no other man has ever made her feel this way, and no other New Year's had ever been quite like this one. JC let out a thoughtful moan; he was nowhere ready to let her go yet. He tilted her back slightly, moaning at the way her body flowed in his arms. He pulled back on her lips for a split second just to recapture them with a hungry suck back into his mouth. "Mmmm," he mumbled.

She whined softly and gave a tug to his tie, slipping him the slightest bit of tongue in her kiss. Her body was ignited, and she was ready.

He moaned at the slip of her tongue and pulled away to breathe, pulling her up with him. He swallowed hard and looked down at her with steely grey eyes. "I'm taking you home right now."

She nodded, watching him closely. Her eyes were wide and deep blue, filled with lust for him. "Make me yours... please baby... Take me."

He all but pulled her up a small flight of stairs to leave the party and return to the grounds. She was keeping up with him, but if you looked closely at them, you'd know they were leaving the party hastily and he was leading the way. "I can't wait to make you mine..."

He pulled her to a golf cart that was waiting to take them back to their guest house. As the cart took off, he pulled her half on his lap.

She moaned against his ear before a hot little whisper escaped, "Fuck you're sexy Josh..."

He let out a moan, "Girl, don't you dare make me make this first time on the back of a golf cart."

Her whole body continued to tingle. She giggled softly against his ear and whispered, "I'll try to behave until we are where we need to be." Her hand rested on his thigh.

He grinned, leaning over to put his lips against her neck once again and he mumbled, "I don't have to behave." He started to gently suck on her skin, not hard enough to leave a mark, but enough to make her send a shiver straight down her spine.

Her whole body filled with goosebumps as a small whimper escaped. "Ohh, Josh, baby." She let her fingers sink into his leg. "Ohhh."

He nibbled just slightly on her skin with a grin. "We're almost there, I promise. I see it ahead baby."

"Mmm, you'd better promise." She grinned as well, sliding her hand over his lap to survey the damage she had done to him. It was a light little pass with her hand, but it was enough to make him growl. At that moment, the cart came to a stop in front of the guest house. "Let's go. Now." He all but pulled her out of the back of the cart, and up the walkway into the guest house. The door slammed behind them, and he threw her into it, going immediately back to work on her lips and making grabs to pull her dress off. 

She made a noise against his lips, sucking in his bottom lip as they both did an almost greedy give and take of each other's lips. She reached up and tugged at his suit jacket until it was in a pile on the floor, and she pulled his tie off. She started to hastily pull at the buttons of his white button down, not caring if they popped in the process. 

They both pulled away for a moment to catch each other's eyes and take a breath. He thrust off her dress so it landed in a pool at her feet. "FUCK." He stumbled backwards slightly as his shirt came wide open. He leaned forward to lift her up and carry her to the bedroom. 

"Ohhh Josh... mmmm." she whimpered, as her eyebrows furrowed at his dominance. As he carried her, she was reaching down to tug off his shirt as far as it would go, then her hands traveled to his dress pants and she made quick work of his belt and began to shove his pants down as low as they'd go as he walked. He was rock hard for her and it made her crazy.

He tossed her down on the bed as his pants were almost all the way down. He made quick work of them, and before she knew it he was crawling over her. His breaths were shallow and hard to come by as he took a moment to look down at her. His lips part slightly as he took all of her in. Her red bra and thong were the only thing he hadn't removed yet. He bit his lip as he caught his breath. His hand slid into the side of her thong and he ripped it apart with one pull. He let his eyes travel over her entire body and he swallowed hard. "You really want it because your body is craving me..."

She grinned slightly up at him with eyes glazed over with lust. "And you're hard as hell for me, so I see you craving me Joshua Scott." She licked her lips and leaned up to capture his lips with hers and tugged at the black cord of his necklace to pull him down to her.

JC nodded as he was kissing her, a bit sloppy as his mind became preoccupied with the nearly insatiable need for her. He pushed himself down against her, a few slight hip movements and he slipped inside slightly. It made him pull his head back and let out a long grunt. It had been almost two months since he had last been intimate with a woman and for him that was like an eternity. The need he had for this woman grew so big that it almost scared him. He couldn't wait one moment longer. He pulled on her hips as he pushed at his, and with one movement he was in deep, feeling every curve of her inside. 

Her eyes fluttered closed with pleasure and her hips rose up to meet his. A low moan escaped her lips as her hands curled up above her head, reaching for whatever was there. Her hands first found a balled up grip of the sheets. "OHHHHH!" she moaned out.

JC was unable to process much of anything other than the deep and intense feelings that were taking over his entire body. He pulled back and thrusted again, this time a little bit harder. His mouth fell open and he let out a loud grunt. "Ohhh... FUCK!"

Sam's eyes opened and she couldn't help but look up at him, he was in his zone and she could see the lust and sex in his eyes and it made her moan. She reached her legs up to wrap around his waist as her thick thighs wrapped around him. "Joshhhhhh... Fuck!"

JC closed his eyes and let out a low moan. He had never in his life felt thighs like that around him and it almost made him lose his mind on her. His hands reached down to grab at her skin and curves and he got a handful. It made him throw his head forward. "Ohhhh my GOD Samantha!" His hips thrust even harder this time, making him feel his own thrust against her body. 

"UGH!" Her hips started to rock with his, she couldn't help but make her body meet those thrusts. He made her absolutely crazy and she was becoming unraveled. Her body was ignited and with every thrust, making a perfect movement because of the way he was working her. He was unlike any other lover she had been with. 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" His breath was beginning to get short. "I'm... gonna...." He grit his teeth and sucked in a breath and his hips started to work faster and harder. The headboard was making a mark on the wall, scraping the paint. "BABY!" 

"Josh! C'mon baby.... Yes... OH!" She sucked in what sounded like a frenzied breath. "Ohhhh... FUCK!" She reached up kind of unsteadily to grab onto the headboard, which made it bang against the wall even harder. "AAAAGHHH!"

With her getting to that point, being loud and saying his name, it made him almost lose it. His fingers dug so hard into her hips, there was sure to be a bruise in each side in the morning in at least a few spots. He used all his body weight to thrust her up into the pillows and headboard. "Baby. Fuckkkkk.... I.... UGH!" His thrusts were hard hits until he went into oblivion, his release catching him off guard, almost violent. 

As he reached his peak, her body went through the rise and fall, her eyes flew open with shock and surprise and then closed with pure pleasure as the literal shockwave hit her system. Her entire body began to shake and she screamed out his name. They both rode the wave at the same time, so pleasurable it was almost overwhelming. 

His entire body was shaking as well as he felt her literally trembling beneath him. His eyes closed as his hips began to slow. "Ohhhhhh, Samantha baby." They both continued to shake and he let go of her hips finally, collapsing on her. He quickly caught himself and tried to push off of her. 

"Mmmm." her voice was weak, shaking slightly, "Mmm Josh no." She pulled at him and let him collapse in a heap on her body. She sucked in soft breaths to try and return her body to a normal breathing rate. Her eyes closed again as she felt his body flush against her curves and her lips found their way to rest on the salty skin of his shoulder. 

His whole body continued to shake in the aftermath as he remained collapsed on her, his eyes shut as his hips slowed. His face buried in her neck, kissing her skin a little here and a little there. His shaky hand reached up to touch her hair. "Oh my god."

Sam's voice was small, but satisfied. "Ohhh Josh, you." She smiled shakily against his skin, welcoming the hot heap of her body. She was so connected to him, she didn't want to move him off of her.

"Samantha," he sighed, speaking into her neck. "Oh." They lay in silence except for satisfied little hums and moans for a solid 20 minutes before JC gathered up enough strength to roll over onto his side, bringing her with him. His hand reached out to touch her hair again. "You are beautiful," he murmured, looking down at her. He continued to stroke her hair until he watched her eyes get heavy. He glanced over at the clock. It was already well after 1:30AM. He let out another soft sigh. If this is what being with her would be like, he could already tell he would be addicted and quickly... just what he was afraid of. 

***

The sunlight shined in from the outside and little beams of sunlight pushed their way to their bed. Sam was fast asleep, tangled up in his body and the sheets, just as she was the night before. Her head rested on his chest and she was comfortable. 

JC was in that state of being awake but not quite awake. His eyes were closed and absentmindedly he was playing with her hair and breathing softly.

Sam could feel him begin to stir and she let out a soft murmur. "Good morning handsome."

"Mmmm," he said nothing other than his hum then leaned in to place a kiss on her head. 

She smiled and looked up at him, sighing softly. She looked down to see them both naked and wrapped in the sheets and the events of the night before came flooding back into her mind, making her smile. "I never got a chance to say Happy New Year," she whispered.

He laughed all low and groggy. "Ohhh but you did, Samantha."

She smirked in response. "Mmm, you definitely said it to me." She touched along his arms, defined from dance rehearsals and working out with Justin.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss her face. "Happy New Year beautiful."

"If the way we rang in the New Year is any indication at all of how the rest will go," she leaned in softly to kiss on his chest, "it will totally be." She let herself snuggle into him, her fingers tracing along where her lips were. "Mmm. I have lots to learn here." 

"I think we have plenty of time to learn," he mumbled. He pulled her up on him and leaned up, pulling her face down for a kiss.

She smiled on his lips and mumbled cutely, "I plan on taking a very long time for that." 

He kissed her softly and sweetly and smiled against her lips. "Me too. Maybe I'll never stop learning."

"There is a lot of me," she smirked,  giggling on his lips, "But there appears to be a pretty good amount of you too, Josh." She grinned on his lips again after sneaking another kiss.

He grinned and pulled her all the way on top of him. "I love that there are actual curves on you baby. You give me something to grab and hold. And yes, I'm enough man to handle you."

She laughed so cute at the way he pulled her on top of him. "I know you are. And I love that you love them as much as I do." She smirked. "Can I be honest with you for a minute?"

"I want you to be honest with me always, sweetheart." He looked up at her, hands resting on her hips.

She bit her lip. "My first reaction when we met was that I didn't think I was going to like you." She brought her nose down against his and kissed him softly. "Ask me why."

He pursed his lips as he watched her. "Hmm. Why?"

She grinned, "You had little red shorts on and your package was wayy out there. And my first impression was that you were going to be a real asshole since you were showing off all your shit."

JC lifted his eyebrows and started to laugh, so much that he squinted his eyes and had to let go of her.

"My experience with men led me to that conclusion," she smirked and sat up. "So there's that."

"Oh my GOD, it was Halloween!" he was still slightly laughing. "I don't usually walk around like that." He slid his hand up her bare back. 

She giggled softly. "You did make a sexy lifeguard." She licked her lips as she stretched, letting out a soft yawn. 

JC's eyes were intent on her and he took the moment to truly survey her from top to bottom. "Oh my god," he mumbled. "You are a fucking goddess."

She looked at him and smiled lightly, almost shyly. She was dressed in lingerie and swimwear for work all the time and it never bothered her, but something about the way he was watching her made her feel shy. "Oh sweetheart," she smiled, "you're too sweet."

"Oh my god, you need to come here." He sat up and pulled her against his chest, needing to feel her body against his. He rested his forehead against hers. 

She rested her forehead against his before taking a kiss from him. "You're a perfect fit, Joshua Chasez. I hope you know that."

He wrapped his arms tightly around her before kissing again and again. "I know that now."

"Mmm." She smiled into his kisses, "As you should." She let out a soft sigh, feeling her heart having fluttery feelings. 

He pulled back to look at her closely, really studying her again. "I kinda like you waking up with me like this Samantha."

"Yeah, you kinda do?" she giggled softly. "You're awful inviting like this."

"Awful huh?" He grinned and leaned forward, lifting her up enough to scoot to the edge of the bed so he could stand up with her in his arms. 

She grinned as her legs wrapped around his waist. "Awful as in extremely inviting," she rubbed her nose against his, "I could get used to waking up with you."

He grabbed her lips with his as he nodded, carrying her into the bathroom. "Then you should do it more." He put her down on the counter. 

"Mmm. Why didn't I think of that before?" she grinned, "I'll be back in California in two weeks for work. I hope you'll still be home." She tilted her head as he stepped back to watch him. His body was perfect. 

"Oh I'll be home. And you'll be staying with me." he licked his lips, "No need for a hotel room."

She smirked. "No need for a hotel room when JC's house is open." She laughed softly as she watched him. "I'm coming to volunteer at the Day of the Child Winter Carnival and doing a show for Marc Jacobs later that week."

"Yeah?" he smiled, "Soon you'll be a big name and too hot for me to get a hold of."

"Spoken by the man who is in a group that sells out football stadiums?" She leaned forward to poke him with a smile. "And who is scheduled to release another album in a few weeks? Hmmmm?"

"Well yes, but that's different. You're a sexy model baby." He smirked and leaned in to nip at her lip. He was standing there in his fully naked glory, confident and teasing with her.

She grinned at his nip and leaned up to get one of her own. "And you're the sexy lead singer of a music group. I'd say we make a hell of a pair. Though I do say I like Josh and Sam when they're not with the rest of the world."

"Mmm. Yes. I just wanna hide away with you somewhere. No phones. No media. Just you and I... body on body." he hummed thoughtfully. 

"Let's do it," she grinned, "I just wanna lay with you and kiss you and touch on that gorgeous body of yours. No one around for miles."

"Tell me when and I'll make it happen baby." he stepped back to survey her sitting there on the counter. As he stepped back, she too took an appreciative glance at his body, she let her eyes go up and down and she grinned as she did so. "Soon please," she bit her lip. 

JC reached down and scratched at his abs. "Mmm. What're your plans for February?"

Sam was in a daze, staring at his body, watching the way his hips were so muscular and everything just fit together. She looked up. "Huh?"

He grinned so hard when he realized what was going on. "Nevermind."

She licked her lips out of habit, then looked up when she realized he was talking to her. "Oh my god." she laughed softly and turned pink. "You said February. I'm going to Tahiti for a week for a project but there's still 3 more weeks."

"You were staring," he grinned. "And what week?" He walked to the shower to turn it on. 

"Why wouldn't I?" she smiled, "Your body is crazy Josh." She watched him walk to the shower and grinned at the cute little ass that he had. "Uhh, second week. I can be free for you any other time. Just say the word and I'll show up for you."

"I'm trying to get bigger," he said, looking down at his body. He smiled softly before stepping into the water. "And just give me your dates and I'll plan it for us."

"How about anything but the 6th-12th?" She smiled and slid off the counter, coming up behind him under the spray. She let her hands slide up over his abs. She needed to feel them for herself while her lips went to his shoulder blade where she kissed it gently as they both got wet. "Mmm. You wanna be bigger baby?" 

He closed his eyes and sucked in a light breath. He knew this was going to happen. Her hands on him were starting to feel like a drug to him. "Just a little bigger," he mumbled.

"Mmm," she smiled on his shoulder blade. "Well I think you are gorgeous. But if you want to be bigger, I ain't gonna be mad at it." She grinned a bit against his skin before coming around so she was in front of him. The water from the rainfall head was pouring down on both of them. She looked up into his eyes with a cute smile as her hands slid up his arms, feeling along his triceps and giving those biceps a little love and even a light little squeeze.

He looked down at her with his head tilted just a little bit, with a small smile as his arms flexed for her. "Just to get a little more cut. Like I was a few years ago on tour. And because I like being bigger for you."

"Mmm," she grinned and leaned up to kiss on his lips, bringing her body right up to rest against his. "I like that. I'll come work out with you when I'm in town." She smiled on his lips before kissing a few more times. "That is, if you'd like that."

He wrapped those arms tightly around her. The feeling of their bodies pressed together with the water was a different sensation and he liked it. "Pretty sure I'd love that. If I could stay focused."

"First time might be difficult," she grinned, "Because I'll probably stare at you too." Her arms slid up around his neck, "But I feel like if it becomes a thing then we'll both be used to it." She felt her hips begin to sway from side to side, enjoying the feeling of him up against her.

He let out a little grunt. "Baby. Are you trying to make me lose focus and have more of you before we even have breakfast?"

"I mean, I could stop and make you wait until after breakfast... or..." she grinned at him.

He grinned so hard as he backed her right into the glass wall. He leaned down, kissing at her lips, sloppy from the water. His hips were pinning her and he made it obvious how badly he wanted her as he was pressed up against her, more than ready.

"Mmmm," she made a low appreciative noise and returned his sloppy kiss, mumbling along his lips, "You seem to be ready for me. Good morning to me."

"That's all your fault for being so damn sexy," he mumbled, kicking open her legs. He grabbed one, pulling it up on his hip. One little move and he'd be inside. "Oh fuck."

Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt him start to throb against hers, but she wasn't sure if it could be her wanting him instead. The warm water rushing all around them just heightened every sensation. "God Josh... you're sexy." 

"No," his voice was stern, "You're the sexy one." He took one step back to throw his hips at hers until she was really pressed against the glass, connected at the hip. She could hear him almost gasp. 

Her head went back in pure pleasure and she gasped into a moan. "Ohhhh... I....." She lifted her leg a little bit higher on him, anchoring it into place. She worked to tighten her grip on him, but it was slippery with the water. 

"Ohhhhh yes," he grunted, nudging at her face then her neck before he thrusted again, this time harder. She was making him crazy. He had never, ever felt this way with a woman before.

She brought her face down into his neck where her moans and sounds were right up against his ear. Her body began to work with his slowly, meeting each thrust. Her body seemed to buck with it, making it easy for him to see just how he moved her. "Ohhh, baby."

Her moaning like that in his ear was everything to him. He grabbed her face with one hand as the other was holding her leg up. His hips pulled back and boom, against the glass she went again, and louder. 

She gasped into a light scream at the way her body hit the glass. "JOSH! OH!" She whimpered and mumbled on his skin.

He grabbed her and pulled her other leg up too, taking total control and working those hips into her. His mouth fell open and his eyes fluttered. "Ohhh my god."

She helped by sliding her hips up a little bit more on him, wrapping her legs around him tighter and gripping those arms even tighter, but his core strength was amazing and he had her with absolutely no problem. The way he took over and took control was so sexy to her, and she mumbled up against his ear, "Ugh Daddy."

"Ohhh fuck me," he moaned out. His whole body tensed up when she called him daddy. He threw his face into her neck and bit into it gently as his hips started to get more frantic. He knew he was close. 

She made a little growl against his skin, moaning softly after it. "Daddy.... Baby I feel you! C'mon!" She shifted her hips a bit and tightened her muscles, feeling him even deeper, making her gasp out. 

The fact that she was talking like that and showing that kind of confidence was a game changer for him. One of his fists went up and pounded against the glass. It's not but one more trust and it was over, he lost control and was in a moment of pure bliss because of her.

The way he lost control and unraveled made her go crazy and gasp into a moan, and her head went back into the glass. "JOSHHHHH!" Her hips pushed up slightly as her body unraveled for him and she hit her peak hard. She trembled in his arms, making her legs tighten around him.

JC grunted and moaned as his face pressed against hers. His thrusts began to slow, and he continued shaking. She could feel it in his arms and the way he was holding her. He tried to kiss along her jaw, but the feeling was just too strong and was getting the best of him. 

As they rode their last waves of pleasure, JC shifted their bodies to sit down on the bench at the back of the shower. He held her close to his body, sucking in deep breaths while his head felt like a train was racing through it. 

She whimpered against his neck. "You've got me good," she whined, closing her eyes. 

As they both held each other and let their bodies return to a normal state, JC knew that nothing would ever be the same, and he'd have a hell of a hard time leaving her now. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc