The floor started to empty, excited conversations filled the air as people left past the downstairs bar and out through the doors. Joshua reached into his pocket and pulled out the two lanyards he'd been handed earlier in the night. 

"Put this on" he said holding one out towards Kyoko. She placed it round her neck as he did the same. She reached out for his awaiting hand and followed him down the remainder of the stairs. 

 

Standing behind Joshua as he pushed open a door, she could see a couple of black leather sofas sat in the middle of a white painted brick room. 

"C!" Justin jumped up from one of the sofas and threw his arms around Joshua. 

"and you must be Keyoki" he embraced Kyoko in a gentle hug. She inhaled deeply, silently, trying to maintain composure. 

Joshua corrected him "Key .. oh..ko", she shook her head and quietly giggled, thanking him in her head for settling her nerves. 

"My bad" Justin shrugged "drink?" directing his question at them both. 

 

Kyoko sat quietly at the end of the sofa watching Justin pour a second round of 901 for everyone. "So what do ya think of the song?" he asked passing a shot glass to Kyoko.

"The song?" She took the glass from him trying to compose herself "your new one you mean?". 

Justin nodded whipping some Tequila off his fingers on his pant leg. "yea, Mirrors" he grabbed Joshua's shoulder and shook him slightly "your mans a genius". 

My man, Kyoko thought to herself, she looked from Justin to Joshua and smirked at the awkward look on the laters face. 

"Oh come on, you ain't fooling me C" winking at him, he grabbed his own shot glass from the table. "So...." Justin looked back to Kyoko. "The song ..." he knocked back his shot and waited for her reply. 

 

"I'd have preferred you to of been singing it" she looked at Joshua and then quickly to Justin "no offence". 

He held his hands up grinning "none taken, I've been telling him that for years". He playfully slaps Joshua round his back "I like her, she talks sense" he grabs the bottle of 901 "one more, for the road". 

 

"I'm just gonna run to the loo" Kyoko says, standing up and straightening out her blazer. 

"The loo" Justin mimics in his best English accent. Kyoko shakes her head laughing "i'll be 2 minutes" she leaves the boys behind in the backstage room and wonders down the corridor looking for the toilet. Finally hunting it down, darting into the cubicle she leans against the locked door and lets out a huge breath that she's been holding in for what feels like at least an hour. A smile creeps across her face and she runs her hand through her hair while trying to regain some composure. Sitting down with her head in her hands, eyes closed, trying to fathom how she'd just sat and done tequila shots with Justin Timberlake. 

 

The aroma of exhaust fumes and dust start to fill Kyoko's nose as the escalator descends down to the northern line platform of Kentish Town underground station. Joshua follows her impressed by the way she weaves freely through the tunnels without having to take notice of the signs or stop to check any maps. Wind starts to filter through onto the platform as the clatter of the wheels on the track echo from the approaching train. 

"How about we don't go to yours" he says looking at the map poster on the wall curiously. 

"And go..?" Kyoko replies watching him examine the map.

"How do we get to Mayfair from here, where is Mayfair station?" He asks, his finger trying to follow the different coloured lines. "Where are we on this?" Kyoko laughs and moves his hand up to Kentish Town on the map. "We are here" she smiles as he turns to look at her. 

"and where is Mayfair?" Kyoko laughs again, 

"Mayfair doesn't have a station, you'd have to go to Bond Street" she gently holds the back of his hand and moves it along the map following the black northern line until Tottenham Court Road "we'd have to change here onto the Central Line" she continues to move his hand now along the red line and stops at Bond Street, he looks at her impressed.

"What's in Mayfair?" Kyoko asks. 

"My hotel" he says taking his hand away from the map and running his thumb down her cheek. Kyoko breaths in deeply and slowly bites her bottom lip "we need to change to the southbound platform then". she says as she takes his hand and starts to lead him through a tiled walkway. 

 

"This is a northern line service to Morden via Charing Cross, please allow passengers off the train before boarding" the tannoy booms. The train was quiet, the early hours of Thursday morning saw no one on the carriage they entered. Kyoko propped herself up on the small bench seat next to carriage doors. Joshua stood himself in between her legs, the doors closed, the train pulled away and he jolted forward, styling it out by placing a gentle kiss onto her lips. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story