Author's Chapter Notes:

Another short one, but Chapter 4 will be along shortly...I promise!

JC scanned the yard as he willed himself to take another sip of his drink.


The crowd had dwindled, leaving only a handful of guests. He smiled as he spotted Jade talking to Eric, Hannah sitting next to her trying to look interested.


She looked good. REALLY good. A few stray hairs had fallen out of her bun to frame her face, leading his imagination to the thought of messing it up even more. She wasn’t trying to impress ANYONE, which had the opposite effect on him. 


He silently laughed at himself. In nearly every interview of his career, he had boasted about liking confident girls, but that wasn’t always the type he ended up leaving with. It was even more rare for him to get a second chance with a woman like that.


She looked bored; ready to go home. A great friend, he thought. He smirked at Jade’s enthusiasm. He had to give it to her, the girl could network. It was clear, however, that Hannah had no interest in promoting herself. He thought back to the first night he met her.


A writer. That’s it. THAT’S how she tells her story. He wondered what she wrote about. If their time together had been any indication, she must have a LOT to say.


It was his turn to get caught staring. 


Hannah looked up almost suddenly, answering his stare with a lazy smile. 


Damn, she was cute…


“You ok, birthday boy…?” she teased, loud enough to distract Jade and Eric. 


“Ya good, bro?” Eric chuckled, oblivious to JC’s gaze on Hannah. 


“Little tired..” JC managed, walking over to sit next to Hannah.  He noticed the shift in her body language as he settled in. 


Jade laughed “Getting old, huh?


“Big 3-1...Almost time for a walker…” JC teased back. 


Hannah laughed “Hardly…” 


JC’s eyes danced as they looked to her. Was the whiskey talking or was she?


Jade grinned and looked between the two of them. 


“Han...it IS late...Wanna get going?”


Hannah nodded. “Probably a good idea…” She turned to JC “Happy birthday again...GREAT party…”


The sarcasm was dripping from her mouth, served up just enough for him to understand it. 


He grinned and looked toward Eric “Can’t take credit…” 


Eric raised his glass “Only the best…”


Hannah turned her head to roll her eyes, digging for something in her bag and then sliding her hand closer to JC. 


Confused, he slid his own in its direction as Hannah got up to join Jade in exit. 


Goodbyes were said as both women left, and JC felt the piece of paper in his hand. 


Flipping it over, he read: A phone number with a short note.



“Something to consider...Jade never stays up late…”


A smile crept across his lips. DEFINITELY not shy.




JC closed the door to the car, giving the driver the address as he stared at the text exchange from a few minutes prior on his phone.


JC:...So how late does she stay up.


Hannah: She’s already in bed. Door closed. 


JC: Interesting...and what should I do with this information.


Hannah: Whatever you wish. Use your imagination.


JC: ...Are you a little bored, Hannah?


Hannah: Maybe

JC: Lonely?


Hannah: Maybe


JC: I think I might be able to fix that.


Hannah: And how is that?


JC: Better to show you in person


Hannah: 5115 N Lankershim Apartment 3C. 


JC: Be there in 20…



JC stood outside her door. This was weird for him. It was kind of exciting. He had texted her he was there, not wanting to wake up Jade. He heard the lock and smiled as the door opened. 

She had taken her hair down. The bun had made it a little wild, but no less sexy. She ran a hand through the strands that fell in her eyes. “Hi…”


“Hey..” he spoke almost in a whisper.


“Well come in..” she laughed softly, stepping aside so he could walk through the door. 


JC glanced around the apartment. “Nice..”


Hannah smiled “Uh huh. You want a tour or…” Her hands went to his waist as she looked up at him.


“Or…” he teased, running his hand up her arm to pull her closer. He bent down to kiss her, feeling no hesitation as she kissed him back.


Pulling away, he grinned. “I thought repeats weren’t your thing.”


Hannah shrugged “Neither are pop stars but here we are…”


JC snickered “Looking for bragging rights, Hannah?”


“Nope. Already got those, didn’t I…” she raised a brow at him. 


A low growl in his throat, he took her lips back into his, finding her tongue with his as his hands traveled south to her lower back. 


Her hands traveled up his back as his teeth found her neck. This was almost too easy.


A light gasp left her mouth as he nipped at her skin. He stopped for a moment.


“Is this not your thing either, mama?”


“Shut up…” she hummed as she pulled him back to her neck. 


He obliged and went back to aking his way down her neck, traveling to her shoulder.


“Second door on the right.” Her voice came out in whispered breath.


“What?”


“My room….second door on the right…” she repeated, grabbing his hand to pull. 


He loosened his grip, following her through the hall. 


“Shhhhh” she turned around, placing a finger to her lips “We can’t wake her up…”


He nodded silently, repeating her gesture with a finger to his own lips.


Inside her room, they found each other again, their mouths in a frantic rhythm. 


Their clothing seemed to disappear in record time, leaving her in a matching purple panty set, and him in his boxer briefs. 


JC let his instinct take over, lifting her as he found the nearest wall. 


Holding her close to him, he used one hand to push down her panties, sliding until they fell to the floor. Pushing her against the wall, he pushed his hips into her, drilling her with his eyes. She found her strength, holding on to him with one arm, and mimicking his move before to push his underwear down. 


Kicking them aside softly, he adjusted her against him. Her arms went around his neck as he pushed her harder against the wall, pulling her legs to wrap around his waist. 


Finding his way into her, she sucked in a breath and let it out slowly. Grinning, he started to move slowly as she clung to him. 


“Mmmm harder” she purred through closed eyes. 


Taking her direction, he slammed into her with force, causing her eyes to pop open as a slight giggle left her mouth. She nodded.


“Yeah...like that…”


Grinning against her neck, he continued to thrust, moving slightly faster. He felt her hands dig into his neck, grasping for both support and pleasure all at once. His hands found her backside, squeezing back as he kept up his rhythm. Her lips found his in a greedy kiss and he felt his control start to slip. He heard her start to pant as her body bucked in response. 


“Ahhuhhh...Jaaccceeee….” she struggled to finish his name as she reached her climax. He followed soon after, gripping her tighter so she didn’t fall. 


Resting his forehead against hers, he opened his eyes to find hers still closed, a casual smile on her face. 


“What did you just call me…?” he whispered.


Hannah chuckled breathlessly. “What…?”


“Jace...You called me Jace…”


“I..wasn’t trying to…” Her breathing had started to return to normal. 


“...I like it... “ he smirked. 


Hannah smiled “Don’t get used to it…”


“Hmmm...right…” JC replied playfully.


Sliding her carefully down, Hannah smoothed down her hair, making her way to a robe hanging on a hook above her door. Tying it closed, she picked his jeans up off the floor, tossing them toward him.


Catching them with an amused look on his face, she spoke.


“You want a glass of wine?” 


JC smiled “Sure.”


“K. Put those back on. I’ll be right back…”  


She made her way out of the room, closing the door quietly.


Running a hand through his hair, JC let out a breath…


“DAMN…”


Sitting on her bed, they sat talking about nothing in particular as they sipped their wine.


“Can I use your number again…?” JC asked. 


“As long as you don’t get the wrong idea…” Hannah took a sip of her wine.


“What does that mean?” JC took a sip of his own.


Hannah smiled and sighed “This is just...I don’t date…” 


JC grinned a sly smile “...A bit presumptuous, are we..?”


Hannah laughed “Just...being honest.”


“Mmm...That honesty thing again, huh….Well...Not a problem. Noted.”


Hannah patted his leg playfully. “Good...Then. Yes. You can use it.” she shrugged. 


“So repeats are your thing now?” He teased. 


Hannah blushed “I can make an exception…”


JC smiled, moving his head to her neck.


Hannah giggled. “Greedy...Sun’s gonna be up soon…”


JC sighed “Guess I should go before Jade wakes up.”


She nodded. “To be continued...maybe…”


JC’s eyes danced as he stood and placed his empty glass on her nightstand. “Maybe…Goodnight Hannah” 


“Good MORNING, JC…” she replied.

 

He shook his head in a smirk, grabbing his hat. One last sigh, he made his way to leave.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story