A New Beginning


Hannah’s eyes went wide as she walked into his house. Faint music she could *just* make out was playing from his built-in speakers, and the normally plain bare dining table was set for two. 

There was a small floral arrangement in the center.


“Jace…” She gave him a warning look, feeling ambushed.


He grinned at her, taking her hand to lead her to the table.


“Hannah...Chill...I got takeout…” he chuckled.  “We never got to hang out the other night. Make yourself comfortable.”


JC made his way to the kitchen island, bringing two greasy bags back with him. He started to unpack them and Hannah couldn’t help but smile. 


“Burgers and fries?” she giggled.


“...And beer...Wanna grab a couple out of the fridge?” he smiled.


Hannah nodded, standing up to walk to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, she smiled back at him “I was afraid you were trying to wine and dine me…”


He laughed a little “Kind of unnecessary at this point, right?”


She blushed “Right.” Carrying the beer over to the table, she handed him one. “I’m not dressed for a date, anyway,” she observed, looking down at her tunic, leggings, and boots.


“Not a date, Annie…” he teased.


“Then what is this?” she teased, gesturing to the table setting. 


JC shrugged. “Hanging out with my-”  He stopped himself and Hannah sighed, nodding.


“Um...yeah,” she looked down, pushing hair behind her ear nervously. 


He took a good gulp of his beer, making his way around the table to wrap an arm around her lower back. “This is weird for me, too...But I meant what I said. I like you, Hannah.”


She smiled up at him and stretched a little to kiss him quickly “I like you, too. Can we eat? Those fries are taunting me.”


He grinned, squeezing the side of her waist. “Good thing I got two orders of them.”




They sat on the couch after dinner, casually sipping more beer and making small talk. They had covered each other’s day and Hannah had discussed her writing with him, which was coming along after a long stretch of writer’s block. Truthfully, she credited him for inspiring her, but she wasn’t ready to let him know that yet.


JC had played her a few songs he was working on, which she had given her honest opinions of. His voice was undeniable and she had to stop herself from gushing more than once. 


He sat quietly during a pause in conversation. They were taking each other in, taking things slowly. Something about tonight felt different. 


JC smiled as Hannah shifted next to him. A slight smile on her face, she reached down to unzip her boots. Pulling them off carefully, she pulled her feet onto the couch and scooted closer to him. 


“What are you..” he smiled as she reached for his free arm, nudging it up and around her.


“Shhh…” She smirked as she nestled into his side, feet tucked up under the rest of her body. Her head fell gently back into his chest without a word. 


It was JC’s turn to go a little flush, his hand naturally finding the loose pieces of her hair, brushing it back softly. 


“If we’re gonna do this...You need to know. I cuddle…” she smiled up at him.


JC bit the side of his lip, surprised at this side of her. “If we’re gonna do what…” he answered her tone.


Hannah felt herself go hot, hoping she didn’t look like a tomato. “It’s been a long time since I’ve had a boyfriend, JC…”


JC nodded, grinning from ear to ear. “I’m out of practice, myself…”


Hannah took a deep breath, letting it out slowly “Then we’ll just have to do our best…”


“Get over here,” JC smiled, pulling her up with the arm that was around her. As she turned to face him, he moved in to meet her mouth, kissing her softly. 


***


Hannah took a deep breath as she took a sip of water, standing with Jade in the kitchen as she waited.


“You sure you’re ready for this, Han?” she smiled at her best friend.


“Jade, I’ve been to these kinds of things with you before…” Hannah’s words betrayed the look on her face.


Jade shook her head. “Not something like this...and NOT as JC Chasez’s girlfriend.”


Hannah gulped another sip of water. “Jade, it’s fine...It’s not like its the Grammys…”


Jade smirked. “Nope...that’s in a couple weeks...Got a dress?”


“I need you to shut up…” Hannah shot back.


Jade laughed. “You look ...hott!”


Hannah rolled her eyes and giggled a little “I look like you…”


“I mean it’s my dress, so…” she teased.


Jade had helped Hannah get ready for the night, pointing out there would probably be a red carpet she would have to walk with JC. They had agreed not to make a “big thing” of their relationship, but neither one of them wanted to hide, either. Hannah had borrowed one of Jade’s dresses, a look that pushed the edge of Hanna’s comfort zone. The navy blue strapless dress had a modified sweetheart neckline with a slight plunge. A small cascade of feather detail came down from the one side of the bottom and peaked out from the hemline, that hit just above her knees. She wore her own strappy black heels, and had convinced Jade her soft leather jacket gave the look a bit of edge. Her eyes were smokier than usual, and Jade had helped to give a tousled and volumized wave to her hair.


Hannah sighed “I feel like I’m playing dress up.”


Jade smiled. “You are...JC is gonna lose his mind.”


“Tell me why you aren’t coming again?” Hannah whined.


Jade shrugged. “Invites came from Verizon and People. Don’t worry about me...I’ll be turning invites away left and right soon,” she winked.


Hannah laughed at her friend. She was usually just as confident as her, but a Hollywood party without her was new territory, and a red carpet boyfriend was totally foreign. 


Hannah’s phone rang and she blushed as she answered it. It was time.


“Hey you,” she heard him smile into the phone. 


“Hey…’ she smiled back.


“Outside in the car...You ready?”


“Am I? “ she teased “I’ll be right out.” 


She hugged Jade goodbye.


“DETAILS. I want all the details later. Go be fabulous,” Jade squeezed her for encouragement. 


Hannah took a deep breath, grabbing her clutch, and made her way to the car. Opening the door, she took JC in as he did the same to her.He wore a fitted navy blue sweater with subtle horizontal stripes, that somehow enhanced his eyes,  and a matching blazer. He had a black skinny scarf around his neck, perfectly relaxed jeans, and white sneakers to finish the look. He looked effortlessly stylish, and incredibly handsome. Hannah smiled at him as she climbed into the towncar next to him.


“Jesus, Annie…” JC breathed. 


Hannah bit her lip. “What…”


“You look….Holy shit…” he reached a hand out to run it down her hair, looking at her. 


“Is it too much?” she asked.


JC shook his head firmly. “AbsoLUTELY not. Damn, I’m a lucky guy…”


Hannah smiled as he leaned in to kiss her, lacing his fingers through hers. “You don’t look so bad, yourself, Jace. In fact...You’re pretty hott…”


JC grinned and squeezed her hand in his. 



They arrived at the entrance and Hannah’s eyes went a little wide at the noise and flashes of light. JC smiled softly at her. “I kinda hate this part…”


Hannah nodded silently. 


He leaned in to speak right into her ear “Just smile and nod. I got you.”


Hannah took his hand as he led the way out of the car. They walked to an arrivals area and promo wall. Hannah shrugged her shoulders back a little, trying to recall anything she remembered from her childhood dance recital days. JC slipped a casual arm around her to rest on her hip as he nodded to the cameras going off from every direction. Hannah pulled her best closed lip smile out, controlled breathing as she let JC be the man of the moment. She was thankful there were no reporters as they made a quick walk inside the venue.


“So...Do we sign autographs now, or…?” Hannah joked.


JC grinned at her “Smartass...Let’s get drinks…”


They made their way around the party, making conversation with people Hannah never thought she’d meet. JC was introducing her simply as “Hannah,” making their connection clear with his hand rarely leaving her lower back. 


“You sure you’ve never done this before?” JC gave her a look.


Hannah shrugged “Only at things I’ve gone to with Jade.”


JC smiled at her proudly “You’re a natural…”


Hannah laughed “I’m just talking to people, Jace.”


“You’d be surprised,” his brow raised.


Hannah had shrugged off her jacket, feeling a little warm with all the people in one room, and JC paused to look down at her appreciatively. 


“Hannah, what does Jade drink?”


She made a face at him “Um...wine, beer...vodka...Why?”


A slow smile found JC’s eyes. “Because I am DEFINITELY sending her a thank you for letting you borrow this dress.” He bit his bottom lip.


Hannah wrapped her arms around him and laughed. “It’s actually kind of uncomfortable.”


JC grinned, a playful glint in his eye. “Well...It comes off, right?”


Hannah grinned back, looking up at him. “I guess you’ll have to find out later.”


JC nodded. “Oh yes.”



They were able to find a table in the back area, sharing a plate of the tiny appetizers on offer. 


“I swear...No one in Hollywood eats…” Hannah shook her head. 


JC laughed. “We’ll get something after.” He kissed just behind her ear. 





The music wasn’t letting up further into the night, and neither were the drinks. Hannah made her way back over to JC, carrying two cups. Handing him one, she fell slightly into him and smiled. 


“This is fun!” she purred.


JC grinned at her, letting a small laugh come from his lips. “I thought you hated these things…” he reminded her.


Hannah shook her head slowly “Nope. I like tonight.” She looked up at him. “You’re cute…”


JC bit his lip and placed a gentle hand on her arm to steady her, taking a sip of the drink with the other “You’re cute, too…”


Leaning her head forward, she aimed for his neck and landed on his collarbone, kissing him softly. 


“Hannah…” he whispered, running a tipsy hand down the back of her hair. 


With a flirty smirk, she shifted her weight to place her drink clumsily behind her on a small ledge. She returned her hands to his chest, sliding down slowly. 


“Heyyy…” he smiled, pressing his back against the wall behind him. His arms instinctively moved up, elbows out as he tried not to spill his drink. 


Hannah moved lower, hands now resting on top of his thighs, which had moved slightly forward as he followed her motion. She gripped tighter, looking left and right quickly before gazing back at him. Her hands moved inward, and he reached his free hand down to hers.


“Annie...what are you doing…” His speech was slightly slurred, eyed hooded but twinkling. 


“Are you complaining?”


He licked his lips. “Here?”


Hannah giggled “You’re my boyfriend now...It’s ok…”


JC gripped her wrist, pulling her arm gently until she stood. 


“Can’t have people thinking bad things about my girlfriend, can I…” He pulled her into him, kissing her deeply. He moved his lips to her ear, and she felt his breath as he whispered. “I’m taking you home, Annie…”


****


Hannah giggled as JC lifted her onto the kitchen island counter. She still had her dress on, but had thrown her jacket on the couch and kicked off her shoes the second they got to his house after the party. He placed his hands on either side of her, moving down her neck to her collarbone. She cradled the back of his neck. 


“Mmmmm...You wanna get some food?” he mumbled against her skin.


“Hmmmm...Not really…” she teased as she moved to nuzzle into his hair.


“Me neither,” he managed, sliding his hands up her thighs under her dress. “Still uncomfortable?” he teased.


Hannah bit her lip and nodded. “Yeah...Think it needs to come off…”


JC grinned as he reached around to pull down the zipper. Hannah rested her hands behind her and lifted up as he gently slid it down her body. Tossing it aside, his eyes twinkled as he looked at her.

“Hannah Martin...Where’s your bra?”


She giggled “Where was I fitting one in that?”


“Oh my GOD, woman…” he growled, moving closer as he pulled her into his body. 


Safely in his embrace, she reached up to tug at his sweater. He raised his arms to let her pull it off, and she moved to his chest, kissing and biting gently. He closed his eyes as his breathing got heavy. 


Moving to the lower half of their bodies, a sequence of kisses and careful moves left them both naked. Hannah moved her hands to his butt, pulling him hard toward her. “Mine.”


JC shook his head, two firm hands on hers. His eyes went dark as he pulled her hands to rest on his chest. They slid out of reach slowly as he kissed her bare chest, teasing circles with his tongue. Hannah felt her breath start to shake as he continued, biting gently down. 


“Mmmmmm” she moaned as he kissed down to her belly button, pausing. Looking up into her eyes, his own were glowing as he moved his hands to her inner thighs to push them gently apart. “Mine” he whispered before dipping his head to close his mouth around her, plunging his tongue deep.


Hannah gripped the edge of the counter for support, her now clammy hands slipping a bit. “Uhhhhhh…” she groaned, a rattling growl coming from her throat. 


JC continued in perfect rhythm until she couldn’t take it anymore, her chest rising against the swell inside her. She threw her arms back to catch herself as she let go. One last kiss against her, JC pulled back, catching her still shaking body.


She panted in his arms as her breath turned slow, and glazed over eyes looked up at him. “Fuck, babe…”


JC met her with a lazy smile. “I’m not done, mama…” He looked down as Hannah’s eyes danced. She took a deep breath, her sigh turning into a grin as he pulled her slightly off the counter, arching her toward him. With a quick pull, he was inside as she gasped. 


“Should I be gentle?” he teased.


Hannah had one arm behind herself and one around his neck as she blushed, shaking her head “Hell no…”

 

JC didn’t hesitate, rocking them both as her hips met his, over and over.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story