Lance had been forced to park in a lot a couple blocks from the police station, and with each step that took them closer to the building, the more Justin's stomach tied up in knots. He was worried about JC - afraid of how he was handling things. JC had tried to put up a good front for them when the police had hauled him away, but Justin had seen the fear hidden behind it.

It was a feeling Justin shared. While he knew without a doubt that JC was innocent, he also knew that sometimes innocent people went to jail. That wasn't something he wanted to happen to his best friend. JC didn't belong in a jail cell, and the fact that he had been arrested and was likely sitting in one at this very moment was bad enough. If he were to actually go to jail for a crime he didn't commit? Well...Justin didn't want to think about that.

Once they were close enough, Justin could see Johnny standing in front of the building waiting for them with an unknown man in a suit. They all quickened their pace, only stopping once they were close enough to talk to Johnny without raising their voices. They wanted to try to keep this whole thing as quiet as possible because the last thing they needed was the press finding out about this.

"Hey, Johnny," Chris greeted, coming up beside Justin. He glanced at the unknown man that Justin could only assume was the lawyer. "You found a lawyer really fast."

"George gave me a couple recommendations," Johnny said. George was one of the lawyers that had helped them through the lawsuit. Justin had really liked him, but he supposed it made sense that they would need a different lawyer in this situation. If George liked this guy, then that was enough for Justin.

"I'm Todd Woodard," the man in the suit said, extending his hand and shaking each of their hands.

"This is pretty awesome of you," Joey said when it was his turn to greet the man. "I can't imagine a lot of lawyers would be open to showing up at midnight."

Todd just gave a noncommittal shrug. "It's what I do. But on that note, we should go in."

They all turned, following the lawyer and Johnny into the police station. When they walked through the doors, it wasn't anything like Justin had seen in the movies. There were several desks, but instead of there being a flurry of activity, they were mostly empty. Though, given the late hour, it made sense. A man who was seated at a desk a few rows back looked up when they walked in.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

The lawyer stepped forward. "I'm Todd Woodard. I'm Mr. Chasez's lawyer, and I'd like to meet with him."

The cop looked beyond the lawyer staring at the four of them and Johnny. "And you are?"

"We're his friends," Justin said. "And we'd like to see him too."

The cop sighed a little, but he picked up his phone and punched in a few buttons. It seemed to connect him to someone else in the building because he told them to bring JC out and put him in one of the conference rooms. When he hung up the phone, he ignored them in favor of looking at the lawyer.

"C'mon, I'll take you to where you'll be meeting with him."

Justin exchanged glances with the other three and Johnny, all of them wondering if they should just follow the lawyer. Chris stepped forward without any hesitation, and at the same time, the lawyer turned and jerked his head to motion that they could follow. It made Justin think this wasn't the first time a police officer had ignored the friends of the accused, but he was left feeling irritated. He wasn't used to being ignored.

They walked through the rows of desks before they came to a hallway where they made a right. It was a short walk as they stopped at the first door they came to. There were a couple of benches outside the door, and Justin knew before the cop even said anything that they were intended to wait out here.

"You can sit here. Once the lawyer is finished, you can have a few minutes with Mr. Chasez before we take him back to his cell," the cop said.

"Can't we go in with the lawyer?" Lance asked.

The cop looked at each of them, seeming surprised at the question. It made him hesitate, and finally he said, "I'll leave that up to Mr. Chasez. If he wants you in there, then I suppose that's okay."

Just as he said that, the sound of footsteps and metallic rattling drew their attention. Justin turned his head and felt his chest constrict at the sight of JC. He wasn't wearing an orange jumpsuit like Justin had envisioned he would, but his hands were cuffed in front of him and that was bad enough. It wasn't right to see JC in handcuffs, especially when he didn't do anything.

The cop escorting JC slowed to a stop a foot in front of them, forcing JC to do the same. He looked at them, his eyes meeting Justin's for a brief moment before he looked away. Justin frowned.

"JC, are you okay?" Johnny asked before Justin could.

JC nodded his head, but he didn't even glance in their direction. Justin's frown deepened, and he could see similar concern on the faces of the guys. Even though JC had only looked at him for a second, that had been all Justin had needed to know that JC was barely holding it together. It didn't surprise him because he could honestly say he wouldn't be faring much better if his was in his shoes, but he wished JC would let them help. That he would lean on them and not try to hide all the emotions he must be feeling.

Before Justin could even think about saying anything though, the lawyer stepped forward. "Mr. Chasez? My name is Todd Woodard. I'll be representing you, which starts with getting a statement from you."

JC had raised his head when the lawyer introduced himself, and he looked at the lawyer nodding. "Okay," he said quietly.

It wasn't hard to see that he was nervous and on edge. Justin blamed the environment and of course the circumstances. Even though he knew without a shadow of a doubt that JC hadn't done anything wrong, he could understand why such a place would make JC feel uneasy. Hell, it was making him anxious.

"It's okay, C. We'll be with you the entire time," Justin said.

JC licked his lips. "Actually..." he glanced at them briefly before looking away again, "can you guys wait out here?"

Justin's jaw dropped, and he struggled to say something but no words were forthcoming. Lance and Joey looked equally surprised, while Chris seemed more annoyed than anything. But what stunned him even more was what JC said next.

"Johnny, you're coming in, right?"

Johnny nodded. "Of course. If that's what you want."

JC gave a short nod, and that was the end of it. Before Justin could move or utter a single word of protest, the cops standing there herded JC into the room and allowed Johnny and Todd to enter before closing the door behind them. The cop who had brought JC from his cell stood outside the door, while the other left. Probably to return to his desk in case someone else came into the police station.

"Well, I didn't see that coming," Joey said once it was just the four of them in the hall. Not including the police officer by the door.

"Are you kidding? That was classic JC," Chris replied. "He hides stuff from us all the time."

Justin rolled his eyes. "It's not that often. And anyway, he let Johnny go in. He wouldn't have done that if he was hiding something."

"I think it was more that he knew he didn't have a choice. Johnny has to be involved because he's going to have to help figure out a way to get ahead of this and how to spin it when the press gets wind of what happened," Lance said.

Joey looked at him. "You really think they'll find out?"

"I'm not sure how we can keep it a secret. Feels like they'll find out eventually."

"Hopefully whatever JC did is nothing we can't handle," Chris said. They all looked at him in surprise, and Justin glanced over at the cop nervously. Chris followed his gaze and rolled his eyes, but he did lower his voice a bit. "What? All I'm saying is obviously he knows something or we wouldn't be out here."

"He's just nervous and having all of us staring at him would just make it worse." Justin looked Chris in the eye and said vehemently but quietly, "He didn't kill anyone."

Chris held up his hands in surrender. "I didn't say he did, but there's something to this. If there wasn't, he wouldn't be so reluctant to have us sit in with the lawyer."

Justin shook his head. He refused to believe it. JC had seemed just as surprised as the rest of them when he'd been arrested earlier, and as far as he'd been able to tell, JC hadn't recognized the name of the man the police accused him of murdering. While it was true that JC did hide things from them, he would never keep something this big from them.

******************

JC couldn't help but feel a bit of relief when the police officer left the room, leaving him with his lawyer and Johnny. Yes, he was still handcuffed, and yes, it would likely stay that way. But it made him a little less tense with the cop gone, even if he was just standing on the other side of the door. Not to say he wasn't nervous, but it felt like the pressure to say the right thing was off. Or at least nothing he said would end up being used as evidence against him.

The lawyer sat across the table from him, and JC could feel the piercing gaze of the man as he scrutinized him. It made him wonder just how many clients he'd taken on that he'd known were guilty just by looking at them, and also just how many were actually innocent. He would hate to think the lawyer was making a snap judgment against him, but ultimately he trusted Johnny and the fact that he would've made sure he got a lawyer who would listen and treat this with the seriousness it deserved.

"Mr. Chasez," Todd, the lawyer said in a voice that commanded attention. JC lifted his head to look at him. "Are you ready to begin?"

JC gave a short nod, averting his eyes again. He wanted to look the lawyer in the eye, but the truth was he was terrified. Terrified of saying the wrong thing, of not being able to explain himself properly. But most of all, he was afraid of the reaction he would get because he knew it would change the way they would look at him. It was the sole reason he didn't want the guys hearing all of this, because he knew he would have to explain some things that he had never spoken of before.

"From what I understand, you're being extradited back to LA for the murder of Marc Trujillo." Todd paused. "Did you know him?"

The lawyer stared at JC, and JC shifted in his seat. He had thought the lawyer would have his attention diverted by taking notes, but there wasn't a single scrap of paper in front of him. In fact, he hadn't come in with anything at all. JC wondered if it was a stipulation Johnny had made - that he couldn't take any notes. If Johnny had, JC almost wished he hadn't because having the lawyer's full attention was making his nerves even worse.

"No," JC said, finally answering the question.

Todd raised an eyebrow. "But..." He sighed when JC didn't add to his response. "Mr. Chasez, I've been doing this a long time and I know when someone is holding something back. It's in your best interest to tell me whatever it is, and there obviously has to be something that connects you to this man. If there wasn't, I doubt you'd be where you are now."

Johnny was sitting next to JC and reached out to put his hand overtop of JC's, the action startling him. "No matter how dumb you think it is, you should tell him. It might even keep you from spending a night in jail."

He doubted it. Still, JC took a deep breath and said, "I wasn't lying when I said I didn't know the guy. But I knew of him. He was my girlfriend's ex." He saw the look of surprise on Johnny's face and rushed to clarify, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "Not Penny. A girl I was with when I lived in LA after the Mickey Mouse Club ended."

"Did you ever meet him?" Todd asked.

JC shook his head. "I did see him though. The day I left LA."

Todd frowned. "You never met him, but you saw him? When?"

JC looked away. This was where it got hard. He didn't want to deal with this, let alone think about it. He'd spent a lot of time putting what had happened that year in LA behind him. Or at least he'd thought he had. Maybe he'd just buried it, forcing himself to forget.

"The day he died. I was at his house." JC watched the lawyer, looking for surprise. Instead, he just saw a calm, reasonable expression. He knew what Todd's next question would be, and he answered it before Todd could even get the words out. "I swear I didn't kill him."

"Then who did?"

"My girlfriend at the time. Sabrina."

Todd leaned forward a little. "Does Sabrina have a last name?"

JC bit his lip. His hesitation wasn't due to any loyalty he had for her, but rather because he knew the way everyone would react when he said it. Still, he had to say it. The lawyer needed to know the truth, and it would help clear him for the murder.

"Trujillo."

Johnny and Todd exchanged surprised looks. "She was his sister?" Johnny asked.

JC shook his head. "His wife." He gave a little shrug. "They married young. And she went by Sabrina Morton most of the time."

"How did she kill him?"

"I'm not sure," JC said slowly, his eyes fixed on his hands. "I think it was poison."

"You think? You don't know?" the lawyer pressed.

JC felt some anger rise up, and he lifted his head to look Todd in the eye. "I didn't see her do it. I was outside the house and when I came in, he was already dead. So instead of asking me about things I don't know, why don't you tell me how you're going to get the charges dropped?"

"JC," Johnny reprimanded, looking at him in surprise. JC looked away and would've crossed his arms if his hands weren't handcuffed. Johnny said to Todd, "What's our next step?"

Todd sighed, and JC watched him shift in his seat out of the corner of his eye. "We can schedule a hearing with a judge where we plead Mr. Chasez's innocence and ask for the reason he's being extradited. It would allow us to know exactly what evidence the police in LA may have to prompt the request for extradition."

"How long would that take?"

"Normally it takes a couple of days to get an appearance with a judge scheduled, but with my connections I can probably get something scheduled for late tomorrow."

"And in the meantime?" Johnny glanced at JC before he looked back at Todd. "Can JC go home?"

Todd shook his head. "I'm afraid not. At the extradition hearing we could plead our case that he's not a flight risk or dangerous which would allow him to be extradited to California without sitting in jail. Because honestly the whole process could take a couple of weeks or more."

JC's chest constricted at that. He wanted this whole process over with as soon as possible. A couple of weeks of this would be torture, especially if he was forced to wait it out in a jail cell. No, he wasn't going to do that.

"And if I turn down the extradition hearing? Will I be extradited right away?" JC asked, lifting his head up so he could look Todd in the eye.

"You could. If the police here pushed the paperwork through right away and coordinated with those in LA."

"Then let's do that."

Both Todd and Johnny stared at him in surprise.

"JC," Johnny started, but JC quickly cut him off.

"If this is going to take weeks, you know every reporter here and around the country will get wind of this story. It'll be a media nightmare, and that's the last thing we need right now." JC turned his head and stared into Johnny's concerned gaze. "The quicker we deal with this, the better chance we have at keeping it quiet."

Todd raised an eyebrow. "Is going along with the extradition for fear of the media finding out really worth spending the night in jail?"

"From what you've said, it sounds like I'd be in jail for a couple days anyway until we could get the hearing scheduled," JC said. "And like you said earlier, if they put this request in then they must feel they have something substantial. So I would be extradited no matter what. This way I can show I have nothing to hide by just going along with it."

Johnny frowned, but Todd just nodded. "If that's truly what you want to do, then I'll go talk to the police. See if I can do my part to make sure they protect your identity and don't cause this to turn into a media circus."

Todd stood up and walked out. Johnny rose to follow, but he paused after he got to his feet. He looked down at JC as he asked, "Are you sure about this?"

JC wasn't sure about anything, but he felt like this was the way to go. The sooner they could get this over with, the better. He nodded, meeting Johnny's eyes just briefly before looking away again.

"Okay, then I'll go back Todd up and make sure the police know just how much trouble you being spotted will cause. And I'll send the guys in."

JC didn't say anything, and he saw Johnny leave the room out of the corner of his eye. He sighed heavily, slouching back against the chair. He winced as the backward momentum had his hands sliding across the table, the sound of metal against metal making his ears hurt. Even though he'd gotten quite a bit of rest at home during the holiday weekend, he felt completely drained and he dreaded spending the night in the jail cell.

There was a bunch of noise as the guys all filed into the room, Chris closing the door behind them to give them some privacy. Justin was the first one around the table, plopping down into the seat next to JC and throwing an arm around his shoulders to pull him into some semblance of a hug.

"You doing okay?" Justin asked quietly.

JC nodded, forcing himself to pull away from Justin. He appreciated the support, but he was afraid if he kept leaning into Justin that he would completely lose what little hold he had on his emotions. Knowing that your best friend was spending the night in jail was bad enough, but knowing just how freaked they were would just make it all the more painful. He couldn't do that to Justin.

"We overheard Todd just before we came in. He says you want to be extradited to California tomorrow?" Joey asked.

"Yeah," JC said simply.

"But why? You didn't do anything so you shouldn't have to go." Justin seemed to realize something as he tensed and looked at JC with an expression that was a mix of sadness and concern. "You have to spend the night here. Don't you?"

JC let out a long sigh, but he didn't deny it. "I was going to have to do some jail time no matter what. Even if I went ahead with the hearing with the judge."

"But you didn't do anything!" Justin exclaimed. "How can they keep you when you're innocent?"

Lance stepped forward, putting a comforting hand on Justin's shoulder. "They don't know he's innocent, J. They think he's a murder suspect, and the evidence they have allows them to hold him."

"For how long?" Justin demanded, jumping to his feet. "How long will they keep an innocent man locked up? It's not right."

"Justin..." JC started, his voice calm as he tried pull out his best reassuring tone even though he wasn't feeling either of those things at the moment.

But all this seemed to do was spur on Justin's anger as Justin spun around to face him. "And why the hell aren't you fighting this? You're just going to let them think you killed someone?"

"I know the truth and when I get to LA, the cops will know it too. They'll realize I had nothing to do with it and this will be over. All without anyone finding out," JC explained.

Chris crossed his arms over his chest. "And if it doesn't happen quite that neatly?"

JC gave a little shrug, trying to act casual even though his heart raced at the thought. "Then Johnny will help me deal with it."

"Help us you mean," Joey corrected. JC opened his mouth to object, to say that they weren't coming to LA with him, but he was interrupted before he could even get a word out. "JC, c'mon. We're not letting you go to LA and deal with this yourself."

"Guys, no. That'll just make everything worse. It's easier to spot us if we're together and it'll ruin any chance of keeping this quiet," JC said. His heart pounded harder at the thought of them in LA, finding out the truth, meeting Sabrina. He wasn't sure how likely the last thing was, but he didn't want to risk it. Sabrina was from a life he didn't want the guys to know anything about.

Surprisingly none of them seemed to be thrown at his declaration, but then they knew how he was. He had always been super conscious of how the public perceived them and how the things they did looked in the eyes of the fans and media. Even before Lou had beat that lesson into them, he'd taken it upon himself to make sure they did everything in their power to put the best of themselves out there. Still, he would've thought they'd be a little more taken aback by his determination they stay out of it.

Before the guys could respond, the door opened and the cop that had escorted JC from his cell was there. "Time's up," he said.

He barely had taken two steps towards JC when Justin spoke. "Why do you even have to take him?" he asked, his voice full of attitude, still riding his earlier anger. "He can stay with us."

"No, he can't," the cop said sharply. "I don't know what you're complaining about anyway. You're getting what you wanted."

Justin glared, and it looked like he was about to snap. JC could imagine he was thinking something along the lines of that he wasn't getting what he wanted. He quickly intervened, not wanting to give him the opportunity to make things worse.

"Justin," he said sharply, a warning hidden in that single word.

Justin turned his glare on him, but JC met his gaze head on. He wasn't intimidated by Justin, more than used to his bad moods. Even if this one was actually justified, he wasn't about to put up with Justin going off on a cop and potentially ending up in jail himself. From the look on the man's face, he would have no problem throwing Justin in jail for a night just to teach him a lesson.

The cop turned his attention to JC. "Per your lawyer's instructions, an undercover officer will be accompanying you to LA. You won't be cuffed, but I can tell you if you try to make a run for it or escape in any way, you'll regret it."

"I won't," JC said quietly. He could only imagine what it'd taken to convince the police to go along with this and keep it quiet, and he certainly wasn't going to mess it up. Not when it would allow him to navigate through the airport without feeling like a criminal.

The man stared at him for a moment longer, seeming to wonder if he was sincere. Finally, he stepped forward and wrapped an arm around JC's bicep, tugging. JC quickly got to his feet even though the last thing he wanted was to go back to that dank cell.

JC looked at the guys wondering what to say to them. The subject of them coming hadn't been dropped, but they couldn't continue it either. He was worried if he pushed hard enough for them to stay that they would get mad and demand to know things he didn't want them knowing.

The guys looked just as awkward as he felt. Chris cleared his throat and said, "Just keep your head down and we'll talk to you soon, okay?"

JC nodded his head, and the cop led him out into the hallway. Todd and Johnny were standing just outside the door where Todd immediately began to speak, his voice quick and his words concise like he knew there wasn't enough time. "I'm flying out first thing in the morning so I'll be in LA by the time you get there. But if anything comes up in the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me. I left my number at the desk so just tell one of the officers."

"Thank you," JC said.

The cop tugged on his arm, forcing him to move down the hall. He wanted to turn and look over his shoulder at the guys, but he didn't. If he did, he would just feel guilty and even more panicked. So instead he focused on his breathing, keeping his eyes on the floor as he moved down the hall with the officer.

They reached his cell much too soon, and before he knew it he was locked inside once more. The cop mumbled to himself as he walked away, and JC knew without a doubt he was complaining about celebrities and the special treatment he got. He hoped that man wasn't the one who would be accompanying him to LA in the morning.

Reluctantly, JC settled himself on the small cot. He sat on it so his back was resting against the wall and pulled his feet up so they were resting on the edge of the bed, his knees in front of his chest. With a sigh, he tilted his head back until it hit the wall, closing his eyes.

His thoughts were running through his mind faster than he could keep up. There was one thing they kept circling back to though. Sabrina. In telling the lawyer and Johnny what had happened, it'd drudged up old memories of her. Things he would rather forget.

He prayed that he wouldn't see her at all while out in LA. When he told the police the truth about what happened the day Marc died, he imagined they would want to speak with her. He just hoped he wasn't around when they did. Thinking about the last time he saw her made his stomach churn anxiously.

They were in the middle of doing the Disney concert when he spotted her. Their eyes met, and he felt his blood run cold. How in the hell had she found out about this? What was she doing there?

Since he'd spotted her, he was unable to keep himself from glancing over at her the rest of the show. It took everything in him to stick to the choreography and hit all of the right notes because all he could think of was her, terrified of why she was there. And even more, scared of what she might say should any of the guys realize he knew her.

When the show was finally over and they had quickly changed backstage, the guys had all wanted to go off and explore the parks a bit. They had nowhere to be the next day so they wanted to spend a few hours in the parks before they closed and then head over to Pleasure Island. JC had told them to go ahead and he would catch up with them, that he needed to go back to the room and make a phone call first. They had looked at him skeptically, but none of them had pushed it.

It was only when they were completely out of sight that JC went looking for Sabrina. Part of him was trying to convince himself that she had left, that there was no way she had stuck around as long as it took for the crowd to filter out and them to leave the stage area. But he knew that wasn't true. He hadn't heard a word from her since he'd left LA and there was a reason she was here now. He just knew it.

He made a left out of the stage area moving towards the entrance of the Great Movie Ride, and that was where he spotted her. She didn't look any different than the last time he saw her. Her long black hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, trying to keep her neck cool from the Florida humidity. Her green eyes were fierce, narrowed slightly, and she was smirking in that way that had always told him she wanted something and that he was going to be the one to give it to her.

JC stopped in front of her, standing back enough that he wasn't in arm's reach but that they could hear each other without yelling. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Aw, what's the matter, JC? Aren't you happy to see me?" Sabrina asked, throwing her lower lip out into a pout. But unlike the ones Justin often turned on him, he was immune to it.

"You shouldn't be here," he said.

She tilted her head. "And why not? I like music, and I still care about you."

JC snorted. The ridiculousness of that statement making him forget about his anxiety. At least for the moment. "Please. You never cared about me. You only cared about what I could do for you. So why are you really here?"

"If that's the way you want it to be, then fine." Any signs of playfulness left her face. "I need $500."

JC stared at her in disbelief. They hadn't seen or talked to each other in over three years. What on earth made her think he would do anything for her much less give her money? "Why the hell would I do that? I'm not your boyfriend anymore, and as far as I'm concerned I gave you more than enough when we were together."

"You think so, huh?" She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "How about I just run to your manager and your friends and tell them all about the things we did together? How you helped me murder my ex."

JC jerked back, glaring at her. "I didn't do anything to Marc."

"That's not what I'll tell the police. Your career will be over before it even got started."

"You're blackmailing me?" he asked, his jaw dropping in surprise. Though, he shouldn't have been. He knew the kinds of things she did, the kinds of things she got away with. Stupidly, he'd thought leaving LA meant he'd left all that behind.

"There was no point before when you were making nothing, but now that you're about to be a big star," she gave him a mean smile, "I think I deserve a share. You know, considering that keeping my mouth shut means you'll stay out of jail."

"The only one that would go to jail is you," JC said, lowering his voice to just above a whisper. "I did nothing wrong."

"Except for run from a crime and fail to report it."

JC's heart stopped beating as he realized she was right. That day he'd been too focused on getting the hell out of LA. And then when he was in Memphis - far away from LA, he'd allowed himself to believe that since he'd left it behind and hadn't heard anything that he was safe. But obviously he'd been wrong.

"So like I said, I need $500," she said, knowing she'd caught him. "A month. And we'll renegotiate later if we need to."

"I...I don't know if I can afford that. That's a lot of money a month."

Her lips curled up in amusement. "You'll come up with a way."

The threat of what would happen if he didn't was unspoken but came through loud and clear. She watched him with those piercing green eyes of hers that he had once found beautiful but now only saw as fierce and intimidating. Her cocky expression said she knew he would give in, and of course she was right. He and the guys had gone through a lot to get to where they were, and it finally felt like things might really take off for them. She was right in that if anyone found out about what happened that day, it would ruin them - regardless if he killed the man or not.

"Okay," JC said quietly, nodding. "Okay."

For the last year he'd sent her five hundred dollars in cash each month. Mailing that much cash wasn't safe, so he had the money wired to her. Something that was difficult to make time for when they were on tour and could barely fit in enough time for meals on most days. Not to mention the way he'd have to scrape together money all month long to come up with enough.

The guys had always made fun of how frugal he was and how he tried to save as much money as he could. They thought he was just being overly responsible, hoarding all of his money for a rainy day. If only. The reality was he had to save in order to come up with the extra money every month, because as they discovered recently, their contract with Lou and TransCon hadn't left them with much money.

And now it appeared it had all been for not. Sabrina had said something anyway. Yes, he might not know what evidence the police had, but he had a feeling whatever it was she had been the one to give it to them. After all, he hadn't even touched Marc - he'd gone to feel for a pulse and Sabrina had intercepted his hand. Not to mention he'd been outside the house the majority of the time. There should be nothing to suggest he'd murdered her ex.

JC sighed heavily. This was such a mess - one that he could hopefully clear up rather quickly without the media or the fans finding out. The only good thing to come out of this was that all bets were off. Sabrina had said something to the cops and now she could no longer blackmail him.

But as much as that thought made him happy, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else. By turning him in to the cops and accusing him she obviously hoped to gain something, but he didn't know what. No career meant no money for her. So what did she want from him? What did she get out of this whole thing?

JC didn't know, but he was going to find out soon enough.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story