It was 5 minutes until showtime. He was with the band, dancers, everyone that they could spare. 


“We did it, guys. A crazy year, and we fucking DID IT! Let’s go out there, give it our all, and end this tour the only way we know how, we go big.”


The crowd was hyped, already screaming for Justin to come out. His assistant flashed his phone at him. He grabbed it to look at whatever was up for him. 


Hey babe, hope you see this in time. You guys are gonna do great! I love you and I’m so proud of you. See you out there.


It was just what he needed, the extra boost from her before he even saw her from the stage.  They got in position, ready to go on and kill it.


It felt like the first night of the tour, the excitement of the crowd, his stomach in nervous knots hoping he wouldn’t fuck up.  He knew he wouldn’t, that he would give his all, especially with Deana in the audience.  He loved any chance he had to look out into the crowd and see her face.  Not only as his girlfriend, but as a true fan, supporting him no matter what.  She understood him in a way no one else really could.  She was two sides of the same coin- a diehard fan that also had an inside look at the man behind it all.  Lots of fans think they know him, but she was learning things about him that no other fan could.  Every time he looked at her, he saw the world, HIS world.  He couldn’t help but smile every time he was near her, on the verge of tears when combined with the finality of the tour.  She had been his rock, and he had been hers.  No one else could understand what they had together, not even Danielle.



The show was a success, emotions running high as they all gathered backstage.  Deana and Danielle rushed back to his dressing room to join the celebration.  


The crowd of fans dispersed, and everyone involved in the show was ready to party.  Justin kissed Deana deeply, a mix of emotions going through him.  Sad to have it all be over, happy that she had been by his side the last few months, and nervous about the next 36 hours.  Shots were poured, and they drank together to celebrate their hard work.  The bar was opened up so people could drink whatever was left of the store of alcohol.


Justin got Deana alone in his dressing room, Deana a shot and 2 drinks in, on top of what she’d had during the show.  


“You were GREAT tonight,” Deana said, a wide smile on her face.


“You are so hammered.  I could pull up your dress and fuck you here and now and you wouldn’t remember.  Not that I would do that, I want you to remember EVERY time we’re together.”


“I’m hammered enough to let you, but not enough to forget the feeling of your body against mine.  Try your luck, pull up my dress and see what happens…”


He ran his hand up her leg, intoxicated by the smooth, soft skin under his fingers.  His hand firmly grabbing her ass, noticing something was different.  “You’re a dirty, dirty little girl…”


“I figured it would help to be prepared, just in case…”


“This whole time?”  She nodded.  “Oh baby, I’m glad you didn't tell me BEFORE the show, I wouldn’t have been able to control myself…”


“Now you don’t have to.  Touch me, fuck me, be quick, I’m sure people are wondering where you are.”


He locked the door, striding back over to her, gently pressing her against the wall.  “I bet you’re so wet for me…” he chuckled.


“Find out,” she replied, a wicked grin on her face.


His hand slid up her leg again, feeling the warmth between her legs , no fabric between him and his desired target.  She sucked in a breath at feeling his fingers on her, a low hum escaping her lips.  


“Oh god, baby,” she moaned at his touch.


“Always full of surprises…”


“Take me.  Here, now.  Up against this wall.  If you need to, there’s always the bathroom counter, in front of the mirror…”


“Babe, I don’t know how long I’ll make it, your sense of urgency has me already halfway there.”


“Then you better get inside me, finish the job properly.”


He smiled, pulling the dress up over her hips, pulling his pants and boxers down around his ankles. He grabbed one of her legs, pulling it up and wrapping it around him. They groaned as he entered her, Deana wrapping her other leg around him to allow him to press further inside. 


His thrusts feverish, the angle brushing her clit with each press of his hips. “Fuck babe, yes…” she hissed. “It’s up to you how we finish.”


“I’m good here, I’m so close…” His lips found hers, their tongues dancing. Her fingers digging into his back, his hands gripping her waist and hips. 


“Cum for me, baby,” Deana begged, her breath short gasps as he thrust within her and rubbed against her. He doubled his efforts, causing her to flop her head onto his shoulder and scream into it. Her scream along with his increased pace sent him over the edge, shuddering inside her before slowing to a stop. 


“Fuck baby, that was good…” he gasped, her legs still wrapped around him. “I think that was a record for us…”


Deana slowly puts her legs down on the floor, walking into the bathroom to freshen up. She puts her clothes back in place, spraying some of her perfume to cover the smell of sex. 


Justin unlocks the door and opens it, startled by Danielle waiting on the other side. She gives a knowing look, a smirk on her face. 


“What?” Deana asks, feigning innocence. 


“Nothing,” she replies. “Absolutely nothing. Just wondering what my best friend was doing. Should have figured she was at a VIP only party…”


“I wouldn’t say it was a PARTY…”


“You had fun, didn’t you?” she asked, one eyebrow raised. 


Deana and Justin looked at each other, smiling and nodding. 


“Then it was a party, for just the two of you.  No shame in getting some. Just making me lonely. When I get home, J won’t know what hit him…”


“Lucky guy,” Justin chuckled. 


“That’s my brother,” Deana said, disgusted. 


“Since I have you both here,” Justin said, “I have a surprise for you both.  No questions, just do what I tell you, got it?”


They looked at each other nervously and nodded their heads. 


“Good. Go up to the suite, and pack up everything. EVERYTHING. Caitlyn will get you in half an hour. You’re to go with her to a car waiting for you. From there, you’ll have to trust me, I have people set up to get you to your final destination. The ultimate surprise for your girls’ weekend.”


“What if we choose not to follow directions?” Deana asked.


“You will.  You’re curious what I have planned.  NOT going will eat at you until I tell you what it was, then you’ll forever kick yourself for turning down the chance…”


“Alright, I guess we’re packing,” Danielle laughed.  Deana kissed Justin goodbye, admittedly nervous for what was to come, not knowing what was happening or even when she’d see him again.  They went up to the suite, hurriedly packing everything she’d pulled out over the last couple days.  They had grabbed things from the dressing room downstairs upon getting their instructions, and soon Caitlyn knocked on the door.


“Are you ready?” she asked.  The girls nodded.  


“Do you have any clue what’s going on?” Deana asked.  “He KNOWS I hate surprises…”


“All I know is to collect you here and take you to a car downstairs,” Caitlyn lied.  Of course, she knew the whole plan, had plan Bs just in case anything went wrong at any step along the way.


They headed downstairs to a car.  Deana was in shock as she saw their driver from NYC open the trunk and the car door for them.  She gave him a hug.  “You’re a sight for sore eyes,” she sighed.  He made her feel more comfortable, admittedly confused still.  The girls got in and the car drove off.


“We’ll be on the road for a bit, if you’re tired you can get a little sleep in before your next step,” he said, rolling down the partition a bit.


“Where are we going?” Deana asked.


“Top secret information, strictly need to know basis, by order of Mr. Timberlake.”


“He makes him sound like royalty…” Dani laughed.


“Well, I AM his queen, so ya know…” Deana laughed in reply.


The girls fell asleep in the car, waking up shortly before their destination.


“Why are we at JFK?  We really went from Connecticut to New York for this?” Dani asked.


They pulled up to a part of the airport neither of them had seen before.  Their eyes widened, seeing a jet before them.  Deana knew exactly what this was.  “Justin… he’s flying us somewhere, I’d know his plane anywhere by now.”


“Gee, I hadn’t figured that out myself seeing as there’s a fucking PLANE in front of us…” Danielle replied sarcastically, dramatically.


The driver pulled their bags out of the trunk, helping load them onto the plane.  The girls settled in, getting ready for takeoff.


“You said he has a place in the Bahamas, what if he’s treating us to a week at his villa or something?  J told me to dress for the concert, but also somewhere warm…  Damn, J must be in on the whole thing.  If it wasn’t so late, I’d pry until he cracked.”


“I dunno, I feel like he’d save that as something for me and HIM, not the two of US.  Sorry, but a tropical getaway, where you need as little clothing as possible, that sounds like a place he needs to be…”


“It’s a wonder you can walk, the way you make it sound you two were at it…”


“Honestly?”


“Yeah?” Dani asked, voice curious.


“On average? Twice a day.  Give or take.”


“I’m really curious, the most in one day…”


“I think 6, I lost count…”


“OK, it’s a wonder you can walk AND you aren’t pregnant, even with all those condoms…”


“That thought has crossed my mind, too.  I totally scared him, on accident, when I first was getting used to the bus.  I got car sick, thankfully making it to the bathroom, but once I mentioned how he treated me and that I knew he’d be like that when I was pregnant, he kinda flipped out a little.  I took a test just to ease his mind, but he keeps wanting things to happen, especially now that the tour is over.  I told him we could try after your wedding, I don’t want to be the ugly duckling that also is as big as a whale in your pictures…”


“You’ll have that pregnancy glow…”


“Not at 8-9 months along if it happens right now… Waiting until after at least only makes me the ugly duckling…”


“Deana…”


“I know the other bridesmaids, they’re all hot.  Not as hot as YOU, but better than me.  Every wedding has that token ugly duckling, and I’m yours.”


“You stop that right now.  You are my maid of honor because you are my best friend.  You are going to look amazing, and with any luck, Justin won’t be able to keep his hands off you and you end up pregnant from MY wedding night.”


“At some point when my sister is back in town, I need to take her to lunch, make sure she’d be ok with us getting pregnant before getting married.  You know how she can be with her own friends, let alone her baby sister…”


“You don’t need anyone’s ‘permission’ to do ANYTHING.  You’re 35 years old, you can make your own decisions.  If you are your boyfriend decide that’s what’s right for you, you do it.  The hell with anyone else.”


“That’s what Justin said, but I worry she’ll keep the boys from me…”


“Won’t happen.  She needs Mom and Dad to watch them during school breaks, otherwise she’d lose her shit, and she can’t have his parents watch them all the time.  You’ve told me two weeks is their limit, which is fine for Christmas, but summer… Your parents get them for almost 3 whole months, there’s no way she could keep you from seeing them.  Even if she told your parents not to allow you, you know your mom would totally let you come over, maybe even let them spend the night.  Can we go to sleep now?”  I’m exhausted…” Dani yawned.


They settled in their seats and slept.  As they woke up, the sun was low in the sky and they were making their descent to their destination.  


“It’s 7:30 AM, where the hell ARE we?” Deana asked.   


“I guess we’ll find out once we land,” Dani shrugged.  “I think it’s kinda cool, all cloak and dagger…”


“Well, I HATE it until I know what’s going on.”


The plane landed, they got off the plane, a woman waiting next to an SUV.  She was on the shorter side, dark hair going past her shoulders.  She had a smile on her face, something that seemed ungodly to Deana at this moment.  She was normally a morning person, but hadn’t slept well during any of the last few hours since leaving Justin.  She looked at the car, recognizing it.  


“We have to be in LA, this is one of Justin’s…”  


“Are we staying at his house without him for a couple days, letting me see how the other half lives?” Dani asked excitedly.


“Hi Deana, nice to meet you.  And this must be Dani,” the woman said, shaking their hands.


“I’m guessing we won’t get to know your name…”

 

“I wasn’t told not to if asked.  I’m Lisa.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story