They got into the SUV, Deana feeling more comfortable being in one of Justin’s cars.  They picked up food at a drive thru, Deana eating before falling asleep again.  


Deana was woken not long after by Dani gently pressing her shoulder.  “We aren’t headed towards LA…  It’s been at least an hour and I’m not seeing ANYTHING that sounds familiar for LA.  Now I’m seeing mountains and desert.  We’re not going to LA…”


“Lisa, where are we going?”


“Top secret…”


“I’m his girlfriend, I should be on the list of who needs to know!!” Deana screamed in frustration.  She pulled her phone out.  “Good, I still have some signal…”


I’m sure it will be worth it in the end, but your little surprise is KILLING ME.  When can I find out what’s going on???”


Soon.  Where are you?


In your SUV, on some freeway in the middle of nowhere.  Where the fuck are you taking us?


You’ll see soon enough.  Try not to stress, enjoy it.  I have everything taken care of.  I love you.


I love you too, but right now I’m pretty mad and frustrated that we’re the only 2 people so far that don’t know what’s going on…


By the end of the day this will all be over, you’ll know what my plan is.


“Ugh, he’s no help, go figure…” Deana grunted.


“Let me try J…” Dani said, sending him a text.  They waited a bit before her phone buzzed.  “Neither of them are any help… He only knows that I needed to pack a bag and pack a variety of clothes for a girls weekend.  At least YOUR man planned all this…  Whatever it is, he must really love you to put you through this much torture for a surprise…”


“Yeah, well, it better be good, whatever it is.”  Lisa smiled, knowing exactly what the plan was.


They pulled into a gated community, Lisa checking them in at the security gate.  


“Indian Palms Country Club,” Deana said, reading the script along the walls.  Lisa drove, pulling into a driveway of a house.  


“This is where you’ll be staying,” Lisa said.  “I’ll come get you around 5.  See you then.”  The girls watched as Lisa got into a car across the street and drove off.


“Well, at least we get the SUV if we need anything,” Dani shrugged.


“I don’t even know what street we’re on…” Deana said.  “How do we get in?”


She pulled out her phone, calling Justin.


“Hey babe, how the hell do we get into this house?”


“Glad you made it safely.  The keys are under the mat.”


“This isn’t another one of your many houses, is it?”


“No, it’s a rental.  So don’t go trashing it.  I mean, you could, but I’d prefer you not.  At least not without me…” he growled.


“Where are you?” Deana asked.


“Taking care of some stuff, meeting with my team about final figures and stuff for the tour.  All boring stuff, I figured you’d have more fun there.”


“It’s not even noon and it’s hot as balls… Do I get ANY clues as to where we’re going, what we’re doing? ” she asked, frustrated.


“Wear the black open weave little top, you’ll fit right in.  That’s all you’re getting from me for now.  Love you baby, I gotta go.”


They looked under the mat and found the keys, opening up the front door.  It wasn’t his Hollywood home, but it was comfortable, the AC on as the day was already warm.  There was a pool and little hot tub attached, with views of the golf course.  Deana’s mind was spinning at top speed trying to sleuth things out.


“Why the hell would he bring us to the middle of nowhere to stay in a rental?”  


“I don’t know, but look at the kitchen table…”


There were lilies on the table.  “He knows you so well…”


“Then he knows how crazy this is driving me…”


“Just relax.  We don’t know what’s going on, but let’s take a look around.  There’s a pool, 3 bedrooms, it’s really cute.  Thank GOD it has great AC.”  Dani walked into the kitchen.  


“OK, SOMEONE has been here, it’s fully stocked, even stuff to make your favorite drinks… I say we pour ourselves a couple drinks, get into that pool, and send pictures to make our guys drool…”


“Fine.  I could use a little payback texting.”  They settled into the master bedroom, pulling out clothes that would be appropriate for the weather.  Deana didn't exactly have much, but opened the closet to hang up her things.  Her eyes widened as she looked in the closet.  


“Woah…” Dani said, looking in with Deana.  


She pulled out her phone again.  


“What can I do for you, babe?” Justin answered.


“Is this all for me, or is this from the person who owns the house?”


“It’s all yours.  I’ve had this planned for a while, and knew you didn’t have much packed for it.”


“Baby, this is all too much…”


“For future reference, THIS is a big romantic gesture… The planning involved, not just spur of the moment.  Enjoy, I really hope you send me pictures.”


“Oh, I will…” she teased before hanging up.  “Dani, I get to KEEP all this! I’m gonna need a bigger suitcase…”


“Oh, like, this one?” Dani said, pulling out an empty suitcase from the corner of the closet. “It has your name embroidered on it, so unless the owner has a Deana in the family, I’d say this is yours, too.”


There were tank tops, crop tops, shorts, skirts, extra bras and underwear, swimsuits, all just in case she needed them.  


“He told me what to wear tonight, I’m just glad I didn't leave it in LA.”  She held up the open weave crochet style top.


“YOU bought this?  You can see right through it, and it only covers the front, tying in the back… YOU bought THIS?!  Who are you and what have you done with Deana…”


“I bought it, and wore it for a couple shows.  Got hit on the first time I wore it…”


“Of course you did… What did you wear with it?”


“A black bra.  I’d only go without for Justin.  Hot damn, that’s what I’ll do.  You’re gonna take pictures of me in this with nothing else on, at least up top, and we’ll send it to him.  Make him wish he was here with me.”


“Glad you’re enjoying your time with ME,” Dani said sarcastically.  “You have any lace panties, that would pair nicely and give him more of a view…”


Deana quickly changed, Dani snapping pictures of Deana in different positions on the bed.  “He is going to kick himself, or use this to get himself off,” Dani laughed.


Deana looked at the pictures.  She chose the sexiest ones to send to him along with a quick text.  Just some of what you’re missing by not being here…


Her phone buzzed.  Damn, my woman is HOT!  You’re giving me ideas, woman.  Please wear a bra for tonight, I don’t want anyone else getting this same view…


She laughed a little at his response.  “I still have no idea where we’re going that I would be wearing THIS and fit in…”


“I’m sure Lisa will have more for us at 5.  Shall we get into our swimsuits and enjoy the pool before it gets too hot?  Then have lunch and relax inside with the AC and more cold drinks?”


“Sounds like a plan.”  They changed into swimsuits, choosing their sexiest ones to snap pics and send to their guys. 


“They are just LOVING all these pics,” Dani laughed. “Honestly though, would we be like this if they WERE here?”


“Not together.  J and I both respect each other’s privacy and have a healthy boundary of not wanting to admit the other is having sex. If you had your own rental to go back to, he’d have taken you back ages ago…” Deana laughed. 


“Yeah, he gets uncomfortable when I think out loud about stuff you send or tell me about you and Justin.”


“See, as it should be…”


They went inside, making a quick lunch and finding a movie on TV. The rest of the day was pretty relaxed, they started getting ready around 4. Deana straightened her hair, pulling it into two side braids. She wore the top Justin suggested, wearing a black strapless bra, using one of the straps it came with to make it a halter style and blend in more with the ties of the top. 


Deana pulled out her phone. One more chance to tell me what you’re doing with this evil plan…


It’s something I was wanting us to do together, though even that would’ve been a bit different than what you’ll do and see. Once Lisa picks you up, things will start to make sense, I promise. I love you.


Lisa picked them up, taking them in the vehicle she arrived in, not using Justin’s SUV. She drove about a mile down the road, when Danielle’s eyes widened. 


“Shut the fuck up!  Coachella!! Deana, he got us passes to Coachella!”


“He was supposed to headline this year, but the tour messed that up. I guess he still had passes from before he had to back out.”


Lisa parked the car, the girls getting out. Deana definitely was dressed to fit in, though admittedly still felt awkward being so exposed even with losing weight. 


“These are your passes. He especially thought you’d like one in particular.” Lisa showed them the schedule. “Be at this stage by 9:00, the show starts at 10:00.  Your passes will get you right in and up front. They also get you into the VIP areas for any other shows you want to see and other food vendors.”  


Lisa handed them each a $100 bill. “That should cover food and drinks for each of you.  Have fun, I’ll see you around, I’m sure.”


They walked around, people watching and listening to the bands playing from afar. They were in no hurry, not needing to get anywhere until 9:00. They got water, then a drink and something small to eat. 


Around 8:00, they waited to get food, making B sure to be done by 9:00. They got to the gate they were told to be at, Lisa waiting for them. They walked up to security, showing their passes, and Lisa led them to the area up front. 


“Wait, who are we here to see?” Dani asked. 


“Ariana Grande, I think…”


“There’s been rumors of the guys joining her on stage…”


“None of them said anything, Chris even asked how Justin felt about her taking his spot. I think I’d have heard something if that were true.”


“I guess you’re right.  JC is such a hermit, there’s no way he’d do something so public.”

 

The show started, and a few songs in she started “Break Up With Your Girlfriend”.  They noticed people on chairs, surrounded by dancers, but couldn’t get a clear look. As Ari came to the center of the stage, the cameras showed a different viewpoint, and their jaws dropped. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story