They got dressed, Deana dressing up a little in a teal top and her black and white skater skirt, with black ballet flats and her hair pulled back into a low ponytail. Justin, in dark jeans and black shirt, could go anywhere in the city. 


They met their driver downstairs, heading to their first location. They drove through Manhattan into Chelsea, coming up to a large building. There was no signage out front for Deana to get a clue from. They got out of the car, Justin opening the front door for her. 


Her eyes went wide as she saw the over the top decor. It was like they’d fallen through the looking glass, at the Mad Hatter’s tea party. There were people in costumes walking around, bright colors everywhere. 


“What is this?” Deana asked in amazement. 


“It’s a tea party.”


“You’re doing a tea party with me?” she asked, surprised. 


“They also have gin,” he smiled. 


“There we go…” Deana laughed. “I feel like I need a big over the top hat or something… This is AMAZING!”


“I thought you’d enjoy it. And I’m not THAT guy that I wouldn’t do a regular tea party if that’s what you really wanted…”


They sat and enjoyed the drinks, Justin having gin and taking sips of Deana’s teas. The food came out, looking just as extraordinary as the decor and tableware. 


“Wow, this stuff is good!” Justin said between bites. “Is this typical stuff or just for here?” he asked Deana. 


“It’s pretty standard stuff, just a different presentation. If you really like it, we could do a more traditional one some time. Maybe take the girls before the Frozen premiere, make it a special girls day? They would already be dressed up, surprise them with going to the premiere?”


“That actually sounds like a great idea,” he smiled. “The girls would love it.”


“You sound surprised that I have great ideas,” she laughed. 


“No, it’s not that. I hadn’t really given much more thought to doing stuff with the girls.  That’s such a long time from now.”


“Says the man still planning his proposal…”


“Well, that’s very different…”


They finished their meal, getting into the car. “I know we just ate, but we can enjoy the view and things for a bit.”


They were headed towards the piers, stopping at City Vineyard, a small place right by the pier, sweeping views of the Hudson River and the city. 


“I’ve never been here,” Deana gasped. “I know it’s daytime, but I’m sure this is breathtaking at night.”


They went up to the rooftop, enjoying the view for a while. They didn’t say much, just enjoying each other’s company.  He held her hand, sitting across a small table from her, looking between her and the view of the city.


“This is nice,” Deana smiled.  “Thank you, I’m having a good day so far.”


“Even with this morning?” he asked, worried. 


“Yes.  I don’t think you needed a preemptive conversation, but it did help lead to some good discussion and connecting.”


“I’m normally good at this type of thing, but I feel like I’m off my game here…”


“You’re also with a woman who was perfectly satisfied with her boyfriend making a delicious breakfast as all we did today.  Well, maybe not ALL we did…” she laughed. 


“What did you have in mind?” he asked with a chuckle.


“Hmmmm, I don’t know…” she teased. 


“Well, I think we both know how this night is ending…” he growled. 


“At midnight? Then it becomes tomorrow…” she joked. 


He stuck out his tongue. 


“Don’t do that if you don’t plan on using it…” she admonished. 


“Who says I don’t?” he replied. 


“It’s good to be the birthday girl…” she laughed. 


They headed inside to sample some of their wines, Justin buying a couple different bottles to take home. “We can always buy more if we really like them.”


“I wanna try cooking with the Sauvignon Blanc or the rosé.  Particularly with chicken.”


“We’ll definitely have to play around with things,” he replied. “This is all I have planned until dinner, if that’s ok.  It’s your day, we can do whatever you want.”


“What time is dinner?” she asked. 


“8:00. Not telling you where.”


“It’s 3:30 now… I say we get some snuggle time in on the couch and watch a couple more episodes of Doctor Who. Then start getting ready for dinner. Just tell me what to wear.”


“Sounds like a plan,” he said softly, taking her hand in his.



“Oh good, I liked the episode with James Corden,” Justin said as the next episode started. 


“This is a great one,” Deana smiled. 


They watched the rest of the season, starting on the next. 


“Pay attention, this episode is VERY important…” Deana said as it started. 


Justin watched, then paused the episode. “This way I’m not missing anything else. They really get divorced?” he asked. “But, she waited for him, he waited for her…”


“Just keep watching, you’ll see as it goes.”


They kept watching, as two of the characters had a fight. Justin pressed pause again.  “Deana, what if that’s us?”


“Whoa, whoa, WHOA.  We’re not even trying to get pregnant, and their reasons are super complicated after traveling the whole of time and space.  We are very different from them, these are fictional people, babe.  You are jumping the gun, there is nothing to worry about.  Honestly though, I think it would be the other way around.  I feel like I’d be letting you down if we couldn’t have kids.”


“What if the problem was me, not you?”


“We’d figure things out.”


“You really think I’d leave you if we couldn’t get pregnant?”


“It would be more understandable.  What woman leaves a man like you?”


“What man leaves the woman he loves because they can’t have kids?”


“Lots of them, I’m sure.  I really don’t like where this is going.  I think we love each other too much, but things like this can eat apart a solid marriage.  We’re not even AT that point in our relationship, so can we please stop worrying about it, either of us?”


“You’re right.  I’m sorry, I just know how I feel about you, and I would feel terrible if we couldn’t have kids, it’s something we both want so badly.”


“I know, but we still have time to have that figured out.  If we’re not ready to get married, we’re definitely not ready for a baby.  Not that it has to be one before the other, but both are really big steps.”


“I guess.  With my tour done, you done with school, I was hoping we could at least talk about things.  You were gonna see your doctor, right?  I can still go and see mine…”


“You can if you want, the process for me is extremely invasive and they would likely tell me we have to wait until trying for at least a year has been unsuccessful.  They might be able to give me statistics, but it’s still not ME.  I think I could be ready around Dani’s wedding, she practically told me to get pregnant on their wedding night.  I never pictured you in that much of a rush to have kids.”


“Let’s try for a while and see what happens.  I don’t want this weighing on us before we even start.”


Their conversation was interrupted by Justin’s phone ringing. “FaceTime call…” he said. 


“Happy birthday, Deana!” 4 familiar faces said as Deana came into view. 


“We’d sing, but I can’t guarantee we’d get the timing right,” Lance said. 


“Hope this guy’s been doing alright so far,” Chris said. 


“Not interrupting anything, are we?” Joey teased. 


“Her hair is too perfect for anything to have happened,” Chris jabbed. 


“Why’d you call me?” Justin asked. 


“Figured she’s up to her ears in phone calls and stuff, you’d be able to pick up,” Joey answered. 


“It’s actually been pretty quiet besides like Facebook notifications, we did stuff with my family yesterday so they’re probably letting us have our day mostly uninterrupted,” Deana said. 


“Well, we wanted to call and see you for a sec,” JC added. 


“We miss you guys, at least I do,” Deana smiled. 


“I miss you too,” Justin said halfheartedly. 


“Very convincing, J,” Joey said. 


“Shit, DID we interrupt something?” Chris wondered aloud. 


“Nothing you guys need to worry about…” Deana answered. 


“Which means we should worry about it,” Lance said. 


“Really, it’s nothing,” Deana interjected. “Today’s been great, albeit a little awkward in conversations, but he’s doing alright by me so far.”


“J, do we need to talk later?” JC asked, concerned. 


“We’ve both been in our heads on things, it’s better now, but thanks,” Justin replied, rubbing the back of his head. 


“We’re here if you need anything, you know that,”

Chris said, rather matter of fact. 


“Thanks guys,” Justin said softly.


“We’ll let you get going, but we just wanted to say hi to the birthday girl.  Congrats in advance on this weekend, man,” JC said.  “You deserve this, J, really.”


“Thanks.  Sometimes I’m still not sure.”


“Thanks for the call, this was a great addition to my day,” Deana said.  The guys all hung up, leaving them alone once again.


“That was nice of them.  Do you guys group call everyone’s girlfriends or wives on their birthdays?”


“You’re the first…”


Deana blushed.  “Trying REALLY hard to just be excited, and not jump to thinking you set it up.”


“Cuz I’d have had them call NOW?”


“No, but, in general…”


“I had nothing to do with it, if that makes it better.  Honest, scout’s honor.”


“Were you ever a scout?”


“Um, no, but you get the idea of how honest I’m being…”


“I guess so, yeah.”


“They mean well.  They really do like you, take that as you will.”


“Can we get ready for dinner, I’m starting to get hungry…” Deana asked.  “Put earlier behind us?”


“Yeah, we can do that.  Dress fancy, we’re going all out tonight.”


“Wear your grey suit, it’ll look great with anything I wear,” Deana suggested.


“Grey suit it is.”


Deana looked in her closet, especially at the clothes Justin had bought for her and had in the closet for Coachella.  There was one that caught her eye, a beautiful shade of dark plum.  It was off the shoulder and had a flowy overlay from the neckline to the elbows.  It had ruching along the sides, hugging her curves, stopping at mid thigh.  She paired it with silver kitten heels and simple small silver hoop earrings.  She did a purple smoky eye, using lilac and lavender with a darker hue at the outer corner.  She had been watching makeup tutorials with Danielle not on tour with her, helping her feel more confident in exploring looks.  Her hair was curly, front sections pinned back. She walked out to see Justin in the bedroom adjusting his tie.  


“Babe, you look, words can't describe it.  So beautiful, amazing, breathtaking, just… wow.  Did I do ok on the sizing?  I was a little nervous on that part.”  He was visibly nervous, something she hadn’t seen from him in a long time.


“It’s perfect.  You’re cute when you’re all verklempt.  It feels like forever since I’ve seen you like this…”


“Well, I have a stunningly beautiful woman in front of me. I feel like I should feel like this more often.  It has been a while since we’ve been properly dressed up. There’s just something about you all dressed up that just makes me… fluttery.”


Their driver met them downstairs, they weren’t in the car long before stopping. They weren’t in a fancy part of town, within walking distance of her old apartment. 


“Forlini’s,” she said, seeing the sign over the restaurant. “I’ve never actually been here.”


“I figured we could dress up, but be somewhere that the paparazzi won’t expect. That way we can take our own pictures, have the staff take some for us. I’m thinking a kiss behind the menu…” he smiled. 


“It’s perfect. Thank you babe.”  They walked inside, finding it somewhat busy on a Thursday night. They had arranged a more private table for them.  They ordered drinks and looked over the menu. 


“I’m looking at the dinner for two and it looks amazing,” Deana said. “I just wish it was chicken piccata instead of veal.”


“Dinner for two it is then. Whatever the birthday girl wants, she gets.”  They talked over their choices before ordering. 


“We’ll have the dinner for two. She’ll have the gnocchi and involtini, I’ll do the ravioli and chicken Marsala. Can we also get an order of the chicken piccata?  Great. And for dessert we’ll do the cannolis. Thank you so much.”


“Not a problem. Celebrating anything tonight, all dressed up?” the server asked. 


“Her birthday, graduation,” Justin said, his eyes soft and a bright blue. The look of love and pride on his face. 


They picked through the hot antipasto, Justin having what Deana didn’t like. They shared their plates, having a little bit of everything. It was so delicious, a definite indulgence. 


The desserts arrived, Deana’s having a candle as the staff sang to her. Justin had his phone out, taking pictures, Deana was sure one of them would end up on social media.  Around the edge of her plate it said “Happy Birthday, Congratulations”.


“Babe, this has been such a great night.  All dressed up, amazing food, great company…”


“Before we go, I have something for you.  Remember what I said earlier though, don’t freak out.  I’ve had this for a while…”


He pulled out a ring box, Deana trying not to cry.  “Babe, it’s wonderful,” she sighed happily.  It had two hearts, one of each of their birthstones, their names engraved on the side by their birthstone.  


“It’s not an engagement ring, not even all that fancy, but…”


“I love it,” Deana said, cutting him off.  “It’s beautiful.”


He slipped it on her right ring finger.  “The next time I have a ring box, you’ll know this is it.  Does that help at all?”


“Yes,” she smiled, giggling a little.  “You’ve been so great today, in spite of myself.  Thank you, this was definitely a birthday to remember.”


“We’re not even done yet…” he growled softly.


“You’re telling me…” she purred back.


They went back to their penthouse, Justin walking her to their bedroom.  “Ok, one more present tonight…”  He went into the walk in closet.  Deana’s eyes went wide as he walked out.


Deana started to laugh.  “Did you pack that in your bag from the last time we were in LA?”


“No, I got this one to use here, so we don’t have to go or wait til LA to get creative…”


"I guess I should show you YOUR present then…” she smiled.


“I get a present?” he asked, surprised.


“Unwrap me and find out…”


He pulled her close, kissing her, as his hands gently tugged the material down her body.  He pulled back for a second.  “Baby, can you handle that tonight?” he asked, seeing the top of her leather chemise.


“The question is, can YOU?  Finish taking the dress off, then get on the bed.”


“Whatever you want, birthday girl.”


“Wait.  Strike that.  You get undressed, then get on the bed.  Let me give you a show.”


She’d never seen him undress so quickly, getting on the bed.  She positioned him right where she wanted, sitting up, cuffing his hands to the headboard.  She stood at the edge of the foot of the bed, her dress still halfway on.  She slowly ran her hands over her body, pushing the dress down off her hips, letting it fall to the floor.  She crawled onto the bed, the chemise barely containing her breasts, Justin watching her in amazement, already hard and at full attention.  She kissed him deeply, her tongue swirling around his, sucking on his tongue.  He moaned, echoing in her mouth.  She ran her hands down his body, giving his dick a quick touch before moving off the bed.  She moved to the nightstand, bending over unnecessarily to grab a condom, showing Justin her bare ass.  “Baby, we’d have never left the house if I saw you in this earlier…” he growled.


“We ladies have to have our secrets…” Deana whispered.


“In that outfit, you are no lady, you are full on sexy beast, ready for the kill.”


She got back on the bed, putting the condom down on the nightstand she got it from.  She straddled him, Justin whimpering, knowing all he needed to do was lift his hips enough and he’d be inside her.  “You’re really going to tease me, aren’t you?”


“You know I have to cum first, that’s your number one rule.  Sometimes though, I wanna be a bad girl and break it.”


“Are you going to break it tonight?” Justin asked, licking his lips.


“I guess you’ll have to find out…”


“Can we use pineapple if I want you to stop?  Not because I don’t like something, I’ll straight up tell you, but because it’s your birthday, you definitely should cum first, and many times before I’m satisfied.”


“If you insist.  But soon, I’m going to break your rule,” she laughed lightly.


“I can’t wait,” he chuckled.


She kept the chemise on, thrusting her breasts into his face.  The leather keeping him from what he wanted, trying to nibble at it through the material, but not succeeding.  He could smell her perfume heavier between her breasts, she’d planned this in advance. He nipped at the flesh he could reach, Deana slowly pulling away. She had had the straps of the chemise tucked down her arms with her dress, and she slowly reached behind her to undo the bra portion of the chemise. She leaned closer to him, slowly lowering the chemise to uncover her. He leaned as far as he could to close the distance between them, pulling it further down with his teeth, taking one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned at the sensation of his tongue against her, his teeth gently biting and pulling. He soon moved to the other, his eyes a more steel blue, a fire in them that drove her crazy.


“Baby, I want you so badly…” he groaned. He groaned more, feeling her hips grind against his, her wetness against him, her body pressed firmly against him that he couldn’t thrust himself inside her. “Fuck, you’re driving me crazy…”


She scooted away from him, straddling his knees, running her hands up her thighs, moving towards her center. “Yeah baby, I want to watch you,” he growled. 


“No, you’re the only one I want touching it tonight, and that will come soon enough.”


Her hands slid up his thighs, Justin groaned in anticipation. She wrapped her hand around him, stroking from base to tip. Her movements slow, but gripping him tight. “Jesus, fuck…”


She kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue as she stroked him. She trailed kisses down his body before carefully licking the tip of him, sending a shiver throughout his body. She took more of him in, his breath catching in his throat, his moans and groans muffled. She ran her tongue along the underside, pressing firmly against a small patch near the head that drove him crazy. 


“Banana, Deana, for the love of GOD, banana…”


“I thought it was pineapple?” she teased.


“Pineapple, banana, I don’t care, I’m gonna…”


His words caught in his throat as she gently but firmly pulled on his balls, knowing that would delay things enough. He caught his breath as she unlocked the handcuffs. 


“You… were… wow.  Sexy as FUCK, taking me literally right to the edge before pulling me back. Now it’s my turn, and I have no intention of pulling you back. I’m gonna take you over the edge over and over again.”


“Now, banana is in play,” she smiled, giving him a quick kiss.


He still laid against the headboard, pulling her close to kiss her. His hands free, he peeled the chemise off of her body, running his hands over her curves. “Am I returning the favor?” he asked, holding a pair of handcuffs.


“I’m game, definitely wanting to finish in that swing.”


He pulled the satin blindfold out of the drawer, placing it over her eyes, then kissing her deeply. He handcuffed her to the headboard, still kissing her, using his fingers to feel his way around. 


He nibbled her earlobe, pulling slowly on each earlobe before settling into the hollow of her neck. He carefully dragged his teeth across the skin, pulling a low moan from her lips, vibrating against his lips on her neck. His mouth stayed around her neck, as his hand went between her legs. An expectant moan escaping her mouth. He traced around her clit, her body bucking at his touch, before pushing two fingers deep inside her. 


She smiled. “I never really liked this before, but with you, I can’t explain it…”


“Clearly I need to up my game if you’re speaking in full sentences right now,” he growled, pressing further into her, his palm rubbing against her clit. 


“Fuuuuuck… baby….”


“That’s more like it.  Good girl.”


He moved to nibble and suck at her breasts, her whole body pulsing with pleasure. She felt her first wave rise and fall, the second not far behind. He kissed his way down her body, before using his tongue to replace his fingers. 


“Fuck, oh my god, fuck…” she groaned, her arms pulling against the handcuffs. 


“You like that, baby?” he asked. 


“DON’T STOP!! Fuck Justin, I’m so close…”


That’s what YOU think, he chuckled to himself. His tongue teased between her slit and lapping at her clit, Deana whimpering in pleasure as the second wave hit her. He continued, determined to make her scream at last twice before he could release. 


She focused on the pleasure building within her for the third time, letting it build to its aching peak. “I need… you… inside me… fuck me… please…”


“Uh uh,” he hummed, bringing her orgasm closer to her breaking point. 


“Banana, banana, JUSTIN, BANANA!!” she screamed as the third wave hit her like a tidal wave.


“Not yet, baby, not yet.”  He kissed her, Deana sucking on his tongue, tasting herself on him. “God I love when you do that. ANY time you do that, it feels like when you sick my dick…”


“That’s… the point,” she gasped.  His fingers returned to their work between her legs.


“Once you’re in the swing, I want you to suck my dick before I fuck you.  I love the feeling of your mouth around me, then being deep inside you. Fuck, baby…”


Hearing his words, the idea of what was coming sent her over the edge, screaming in release, her body convulsing in pleasure, her arms pulling tight against the handcuffs and the headboard. If Justin didn’t know any better, he’d swear she would have broken it. 


“Relax a bit while I set things up, save up the last of your energy for me baby…” He released her from the handcuffs, her body shaking as she rode out the last of her orgasm. He hung the swing over the door frame and scooped her up in his arms, helping her into the swing. 


She still had the blindfold on, wanting it on a bit longer. She felt Justin pull her close, giving her a quick kiss before positioning himself. She could almost feel the heat from his body, sticking her tongue out to lick the tip of his head. She took him into her mouth, little by little. 


“Fuck, baby, I need you…”


She pressed her tongue firmly against him as she sucked him slowly out of her mouth. 


He positioned himself anew, sliding into her in one fluid movement, groaning at the sensation he’d been craving. His need for her meant nothing about this would be slow.  His pace fast, almost furious within her.  He pulled the blindfold off of her.  “Look into my eyes as long as you can, until you just can’t take it anymore,” he guided.  She looked at him, watching his face as it contorted with pleasure, she knew he was close.  


She started to tighten around him, moans and curse words filling the room as he edged closer to release.  “Fuck, baby, I love when you do that…” he gasped.  He threw his head back, breaking their eye contact, focused on edging closer and closer.  Her breaths were gasps of air, squeals and whimpers of pleasure as he thrust into her.  She was staving off her own final release, waiting for any sign from him.  She listened to his breathing, recognizing the guttural noises he made before he came.  She tightened herself against him as much as she could, causing him to practically scream in his own release, as she let go with a yelp.


He grabbed onto the straps of the swing for support, finding it hard to stand by himself.  He gasped for breath, looking into her eyes.  Once he regained himself, he removed her from the swing, scooping her up in his arms.  He walked over to the bed, laying her on her side before moving to his side of the bed.  


“Happy birthday, baby,” he managed between gasps, his breathing starting to slow.

 

“A very happy birthday,” she purred.  



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story