“When is the party?” Deana asked. 


“After we get home, so around 11?”


“Plenty of time for what I’m thinking and a well deserved nap after…” she said in a sultry voice. 


“What were you thinking?”


“Like you don’t know… Not exactly how I want, I can’t handcuff you to the headboard, but I’ll do my best.”


“You always do,” he smirked. 


She led him to the bedroom, closing the curtains for added privacy. 


She pushed him onto the edge of the bed, kissing him before straddling his lap. His hands went into her hair, her fingers pressing into his back. 


His jacket had come off once they entered the suite. Deana slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt as she kissed him, running her hands down his arms from the shoulders. 


She stood, facing away from him, slowly pulling her dress up. The hem of her dress showing a black g string. She turned to face him, seeing a sheer plunging bra, Deana all but falling out of it. 


“Naked, now, and sitting up against the headboard,” she directed. He did as he was told. 


“Like your birthday?” he asked. 


“Kind of. You’ll see.”


He sat naked on the bed, Deana straddling him. She kissed him, their tongues dancing before sucking on his tongue, causing his dick to twitch in anticipation. “Baby…” he moaned. 


She raked her fingers up and down his back, then lightly down his chest.  She’d learned how hard was enough to make him moan, but not to break the skin. 


“Can I touch you at all?” he asked. “Baby, I need you to feel good, too…”


“Oh, I fully plan on getting a turn before you’re ready for a round 2… I GUESS you can touch me, extend this a little bit.”


His hands reached behind her, unhooking her bra and massaging her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. She let out a moan, making him twitch again, reminding her of her plan. 


She ran her fingers up his thigh, taking him firmly in her hand. She started at the base, pressing along the underside up to the tip, pressingly lightly against his slit. She started to stroke him, slow but firm, his body relaxing a bit and moans becoming louder. She nibbled his earlobes, nipping down his neck before stopping to suck and lightly bite his nipples. 


“Fuck, baby, you’re amazing…”


She kissed down his stomach, licking around his belly button. “Remind me to do body shots off each other sometime.  Could be interesting…”


He smiled, watching her edge closer to him. She took his head in her mouth, slowly licking his slit before pressing on a cluster just below the head. 


“Baby, fuuuuck,” he groaned, grabbing a pillow next to him. 


She licked up his length, pressing her tongue hard against the underside. She took his head back into her mouth, slowly sucking more of him into her mouth. 


“God, fuck, yes baby, fuuuuck…”


She continued to suck and stroke him, the sensations almost being too much for him. 


“Fuck, I’m so close…”


She looked up at him. “I can take you to the edge, then pull you back, if you want. Pull my hair when you want me to pull you back, otherwise I'll just keep up with what I’m doing.”


“Do you need a signal when I’m gonna cum?” he gasped. 


“I like to think I’ll know. I can’t pull you back all night.  I’m gonna suck you off, then if you’re ready, get me ready to fuck you for your round 2.”


“God, baby, do it…” he groaned. 


She slowly sucked him back in, little by little, his breath catching in gasps. He pulled her hair, choking on a gasp of air as she pulled at his balls, bringing him back from the edge. 


He repeated this a couple more times, getting to the edge of his own orgasm, signaling Deana to pull him back. Each time she pulled him back, his moans got louder, needing that final release. His body was shaking with need, his breaths were short strings of curse words interspersed with her name. 


It soon became too much for Justin to even speak, his voice the guttural noises she knew. “Deana, I’m gonna… I’m gonna… holy shit… hang on, baby!”


His body shook him hard as he came, thick streams of hot liquid spilling down her throat. They’d never finished like this, Deana not realizing what it would feel like.  She swallowed every last bit of him down, being careful of his now sensitive member in her mouth. 


“Fuck… baby… that… you… DAMN!” he gasped. “So sexy, so take charge.”


“You ok to keep going? I can only imagine how you’re feeling based on what I felt your body doing,” she said. “I totally get it if you need time or are just too spent.”


“No, just gimme a minute. I can’t leave you so unsatisfied. A performance like that deserves an encore.”


He caught his breath, his hands already on her body, touching her softly in just the right places. Tucking a stray hair behind her ear, then tracing the shell of her ear, tracing down her neck. Her breath caught in her throat at a touch so simple, yet full of desire. 


Deana sat up next to him, his eyes looking deeply into hers. “If I HAD a ring, THE ring, this weekend would’ve been perfect…” he said. 


“Ssshhh, enough of that. Whenever it happens will be the perfect moment. Right now I want to enjoy us.”


His eyes turned a dark steel grey blue.  “The doctor will see you now…” he growled. “I hope you don’t mind me saying that you are the most beautiful patient I’ve ever had… what seems to be the problem?”


Deana laughed. “I don’t know what it is, I’m just… horny… ALL. THE. TIME.”


“Your boyfriend must be a very lucky man…”


“About to get luckier,” she smirked. 


“Well, I think I need to give you a full physical, see if I can find the source of your problem. Your lips, they look so soft, may I?” He kissed her softly, slowly deepening the kiss. His tongue mingled with hers. “Well, nothing wrong with your lips or tongue. Your eyes are beautiful. Mmmm, your breasts, so full, so soft,” he said, tracing the edge of her curves. 


“Now I’m going to need to run a few tests, miss.  Is that ok?”


“Whatever you need to do, Doctor.”


“I want to give you a full physical, see how your body reacts to certain… stimulation.” There was a huskiness to his voice, it felt deeper, dripping with desire for her. 


He massaged her breasts, pulling at her nipples.  A light moan escaped her lips. “Mmmhmmm, I see… How about now?” He sucked in her flesh, gently biting on her nipples, running the flat off his tongue across her nipples.  


“Oh GOD…” she moaned. 


“Alright, very good, VERY good.  Now, I’m going to need you to take off that last bit of clothing,” he directed. She pulled her hips up to remove her g string from her hips. “Mmm, everything feels fine here,” he said, grabbing handfuls of her ass, eliciting a purr from her throat. 


“This is a new office, you’ll have to excuse my lack of equipment. Spread your legs wide for me, your feet and hips at the edge here…” She did as directed, spread eagle for him. 


“This will be the more intense part of my examination. Very strenuous tests, are you up for that, miss?”


“Yes, Doctor.”


He held two fingers up, pressing at her entrance. “Good natural moisture, I won’t need lubricant to explore.”  He pressed them inside her, Deana licking her lips, biting her lip and moaning in pleasure. “I see, good sensation?”


“VERY good, Doctor.”


He slipped a third finger inside, stretching her wide. “And now?”


“Holy fuck…”


“I’ll take that as good.”  He stroked slowly within her. “Now, I’m searching for a special area, this might be part of your problem.”


“Yes?”


“You’re so tight, so wet, and then there’s this bit right HERE,” he said, finding her g spot, pressing it firmly. 


“Oh my GOD… Doctor, that feels amazing.”


“A perfectly normal response. I’m going to stay right here, applying pressure until you can’t take any more.”  True to his words, he pressed and stroked at her sensitive cluster within her, a string of moans and expletives spewing forth from her lips as he conducted his examination. “Very good, very good.”


He removed his fingers from within her, sucking on his fingers, tasting her nectar. “Mmm, you’re delicious, too.  Now tell me, does your boyfriend do his best to help you with your problem?”


“Yes, he’s a very willing and attentive man.”


“Good.  He doesn’t hurt you in any way?”


“Not to bring me pain, no. Sometimes I am sore after our lovemaking, but I’m sure that’s normal.”


“A beautiful woman like you, VERY normal. He is one lucky guy, to help you with your problem…”


“You have NO idea how lucky I am to have him…”


He smiled, trying hard to stay in character and not just fuck her brains out then and there.  “Now, this exam might take a little longer.  What do you feel when I do THIS,” he asked, pressing his thumb against her clit. 


“Oh god, I feel, oh GOD I feel… I feel, fuck…” 


“I see. I’m going to need to do this for a while, test your stamina and take note of your responses.”


“Yes, that feels… amazing.  Oh god… yes, YES…”


He licked his lips, enjoying this little game they were playing.  “Just a little longer, I think,” he said, rubbing against her until she shook with her first orgasm. 


“This next one is a little unorthodox in my profession, but I’m willing to give it a try. I hear not a lot of doctors do this, I believe in all types of medicine. I call this ‘oral healing’.  Tell me what you feel.”  His tongue went between her legs, flicking his tongue against her clit over and over again. 


“Oh my god. Like the last test, definitely a… stronger sensation,” she said in short gasps between her breaths. Her eyes squeezed tight in focus, feeling like she was going to burst.


“What about NOW?” he said, inserting his fingers back in, finding that perfect spot.


“Doctor, yes, yessss, YEEEEESSSS! Oh my god, fuck, I’m so close…”  


“Mmmmm,” he hummed, which combined with what else he was doing sent her over the edge with a scream.  As she caught her breath, he smiled at her.  “I know what your problem is.  You’re just too sexy.  You have everything you need to have an amazing sexual experience, every time, including that attentive partner you talked about.  You’re horny all the time because, well, look at you.”  He kissed her softly.  “I prescribe two doses of me, then call me in the morning.  Are you ready for your first dose?”


She nodded her head, Justin getting ready for round 2.  He was rock hard again, turned on by the noises she had just made.  He pulled her up off the bed.  “I don’t know what it is, but you, wrapped around me, up against a wall, maybe it’s a primal thing…”


“Or that JC wrote and you guys sang a SONG about it…”


“Let let me see you up up against the wall,” he sang softly, as if no time had passed.  “Just like that?”


“Oh baby, just get inside me already, I’m so ready for you,” she pleaded.  She backed herself against the wall, lifting one leg up and hooking it around his thigh.  They groaned in ecstasy at the sensation as he entered her.  He grabbed her other leg, deep inside her as he had her pinned against the wall.  His thrusts and rolls of his hips were fast, soon almost feverish, needing to feel her around him, to feel him filling her up.  They kissed in short bursts between breaths, Deana nibbling on his neck.  


“Baby, I’m so close,” he said.


“No going back this time.  Cum for me baby.”  Not wanting to disappoint her, his body shook in release, throwing his head back.  She kissed his adam’s apple, feeling it bob as he swallowed in gasps of air.


“Fuck, baby, that was, that was…”


“Fun.  I’m down for some roleplay.  I still haven’t been the sexy cop with you yet.  I’m glad Dani picked that out for me.  It was very good to me the one time I wore it.”


“Mmmm, it was a little difficult towards the end to stay in character.  Maybe because it’s us?  Love scenes in a movie are never like what we just did, so much directing, stopping during certain things, trying hard NOT to be turned on by everything.  It certainly was fun playing a role, though now I’m curious what your actual exams are like…”


“Nothing anywhere NEAR as sexy.  My doctor’s a woman, for one.  Everything is cold, sterile.  The condom was the only protection being worn, that pelvic exam was far more drawn out, which, thank you.  I’ve heard some women can orgasm during an exam, I definitely would if my doctor looked like you.”


He smiled.  “I’m sure that sleeping with a patient would get me fired, so I’m glad it was just pretend, though it would be worth it to be with you.”


They showered, packed up their things, and had dinner and drinks on the Catwalk, an area only for hotel guests, looking over the restaurant they had breakfasts in.  They had a table overlooking the restaurant below, not caring who could see them.  They wanted to relax, enjoy each other’s company before getting on the plane and heading home for a party full of people she was sure she wouldn’t know.  


Justin was in ripped jeans, Converse, a blue and green flannel shirt, with a white tee underneath.  Deana had on dark jeans, a floral off the shoulder top, and wedge sandals.  A perfect mix of relaxed but chic.  The sun was setting, the sky starting to get dark as twilight set in.  They headed to the airport, getting onto the plane.  


“I knew you would, at some point, but you're definitely used to the lifestyle, the limos, flying.”


“I’m with you, that’s all that matters.  We could have been flying Southwest to my graduation and I’d still be happy.”


“I think this week calls for some unwinding with some wine.  I’ll have to take you here sometime, it’s from The Prisoner winery in Northern California.  Great stuff.”  He uncorked a bottle, pouring them each a glass.  


“I’m not really much of a wine person, but you’re getting me to widen my horizons on a lot of things,” she hummed.  


“I’m almost afraid to know how you mean that,” he laughed.


“Different foods, experiences, definitely some dirty stuff I never thought I’d do.”


“Like what?” he wondered


“The swing, wall or shower sex.  Things I’d been afraid to try beyond in my head.”


“I’m glad you were willing to try them, it’s worked out well so far,” he chuckled.


“No arguments here.  I wasn’t sure how to ask for those things without seeming, I dunno.  I’d say weird, but given Paul, he’d have been up for anything.  I dunno, I maybe felt because of my weight, those things weren’t an option before.”


“Well, we definitely did those things before you started losing weight, so that’s not the problem.  I’m slowly getting you out of your head, out of your comfort zone.  It’s been fun so far.”


“Fun, definitely a word I’d use.  Exciting, sexy, amazing, exhilarating, also good words.  I want to thank you for everything you’ve done and everything you’ve been to me since day one.  Ever so patient with me, knowing what I’d been through.  My first experience was fairly traumatizing, I didn’t enjoy it at all because I had so much guilt attached to it as it was happening.  I didn't love him, I knew we weren’t meant to be anything serious.  I did it because he wanted me to, not because I wanted to.  It took convincing myself this was what I wanted, because it was better than being alone.  With you, I knew you’d want to be in a relationship with me even without that side of things.  You made sure I gave consent, that I was really wanting to do things, not just for you, but for me.  I think that’s why things have been so great in that realm, it’s a mutual attraction, genuine affection and admiration for each other.  Whether it’s little touches during dinner or watching tv, to full on romps in the bedroom, it comes from somewhere beyond just the sexual piece.  That helps make it more enjoyable for me, being part of a whole relationship.”


“You’re worth it.  Once you see the ring, you’ll understand what took so long, there’s been delays and things outside of my control.  It doesn’t change how we feel about each other, but I can’t wait to tell the world how I feel about you.  I’m understanding more and more where Tom Cruise was coming from jumping on the couch talking about Katie Holmes.  When I think of you, of us, what we have, you’re part of my happy place.  Whether it’s thinking about you, actually being with you, you make me happy.  It’s hard to contain sometimes.”


Deana smiled at him, taking in everything he said to her.  “We are really lucky to have found each other the way we had.  I know you’d still see me when you’d go to Starbucks, but I don’t know that as much as I felt we had some kind of connection there, that that would have been enough to get us here.  Especially now that I’m finished with school and could leave to pursue teaching, I don’t know that I’d see you anymore.”


“Well, we don’t have to worry about that.  I think we’re getting ready to land.  Caitlyn should be at the airport with our driver to pick us up.”


Sure enough, Caitlyn and their driver were at the airport. Caitlyn snapped a picture of Justin getting off the plane, the bottle of wine and 2 plastic cups in his hands. 


They pulled up to their building, Caitlyn going up with them to help prep for the party. As they got off the elevator, Deana sighed. 


“I’m glad we have some down time before everything starts, I can relax a bit.”


Caitlyn cleared her throat as Justin unlocked the door. “Yeah, about that…” she said. 


“Surprise!” the group of people cheered. Balloons in colors for ASU and Berklee hung around the kitchen and living room, with a banner that said “congrats grads!”  


Deana dropped her bag, setting Dani, her brother, her parents, and some of her coworkers from Starbucks. Her jaw dropped seeing Trace, Samantha, Lynn and Paul. She looked at Justin. 


“You did all this to throw me off…” she said. 


“They played their parts well, I must say. Thanks everyone for coming, it means a lot to me that you’re here to celebrate both of us, especially Deana.”


“Caitlyn and I started getting stuff ready during the graduation,” Danielle said. She looked at both of them.  “Just so you know, there was a momentary scandal. Deana, with dyeing your hair and losing weight since the press last saw you, people thought Justin had a new girl when you went out for your birthday. It’s kinda died down once videos from the graduation surfaced and showed you when he thanked his girlfriend.  You do look like a whole new person.”


“See, you’re so beautiful people think I’m cheating on you.  Try not to read too much into that, but yeah.  I thought you were beautiful before…”


“Who knew Justin could fit his foot in his mouth…” Danielle laughed. 


“The stories I could tell,” Trace laughed, walking up to hug his friend. “Congrats, both of you.”


Deana was thankful the group was small, their close friends and family. Getting Dani, had something to nibble on, shared stories. Deana’s coworkers had taken a collection and got her a charm bracelet with a coffee mug charm, writing notes to her in a car. 


“It’s nothing next to the jewelry you’re wearing, but a little something from all of us. It’s not the same without you.”


“It’s perfect,” Deana said. “I’ll cherish it, along with the card.”


Slowly, everyone trickled out, leaving just Deana and Justin. Everyone had helped clean up, so there was nothing left to take care of. 


They went to the bedroom, Deana starting to get ready for bed.  Justin put a hand on her waist.  


“Are you tired, or are you ready for your second dose for today?”

 

She looked up at him. “Baby, I could OD on you, I’m always ready, Doctor…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story