“How, I just…”


She put a finger to his lips. “We both know this isn’t over until you fuck me senseless.  But that will have to wait for later.”


“And you said I was diabolical…” he laughed.  


“Maybe I am, but you know I’m worth the wait,” she smiled, walking down the hall towards their bedroom.  “What am I wearing tonight, baby?”


“How about that black dress that looks like the one you wore to my concerts?  Has the longer slits on the arms?”


“Thank you for the clarification there at the end, otherwise I’d have no clue what you meant.”


“Getting dressed already?”


“No, just gonna take a nap.  Earlier was kinda draining.  Between the shower and what I just did for you, I need a little rest.”


“Mind if I join you?  I can just hold you for a while.  It’s been a while since I’ve just held you, like I used to.”


“You’re more than welcome to.  I miss it, too.”


Deana laid down on the bed, Justin snuggling next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist.  Deana sighed contentedly.  “I do miss this.  I still remember you freaking out the first night I wanted you to stay over.”


“We hadn’t even kissed yet, I wasn’t sure what was going to happen with this guy,” Justin said, lightly grabbing his crotch. “I didn’t want to scare you off thinking I was just in it for the sex.”


“How do you think things would have gone if I’d known it was you the whole time?”


“I don’t know.  I could see it going one of two ways.  You either would be in so much denial that I’d be romantically interested in you that you’d push me away, or you’d have jumped at the chance to have one of your fantasies come true.  Would we have lasted longer than one night of what I’m sure would be unbridled passion?  I don’t know, probably not.  Maybe, if I kept coming to the bar, recognizing you from your work, giving you all my Justin charm.  I really kinda like that things turned out the way they did.  We became so emotionally vulnerable with each other, I told you things I haven’t talked to anyone else about in YEARS.  By the time we got to the physical side of things, I knew you so well, you knew me.  That was a new thing to explore with each other.  I don’t think we’ve stopped exploring that side.  So what made you pick the times you told them about?”


“I THOUGHT we were going to nap…”


“Well, I want to talk.”


“I picked those because everyone has sex on a bed, or a bathroom if it’s the right setup.  I sure as hell wasn’t gonna bring up the swing, not even Dani knows that.  If we know she’s coming over, we need to hide it, I don’t need her knowing something THAT intimate about us.  Not a single one of those girls I was with today have been on a private plane to join the mile high club, or had a quickie with pop royalty in his dressing room bathroom.  OK, I guess I was bragging a little…”


“I know you didn’t share this with the girls, but what about with him?”


“What ABOUT with him?”


“Where was the craziest place you two…”


“In the backseat of a car.  I think there might have been a time in the front passenger seat.  There was a time he was staying at a friend’s, we did it on their couch.  Otherwise kinda standard.  We tried shower sex, the space was too small, I didn’t think I could EVER do shower sex after that, because it was hard to get me into a comfortable position.  So thank you for proving me wrong.  That speaks to your physical ability, and the opportunities I’ve had to even try.  Not everyone gets to be in homes or hotels with huge showers and deep tubs.  Can we not talk about him anymore?  I want to put that as far out of my head as I can.  I don’t ask you about your exes, why should you ask about mine in such detail?”


“You’re right, I’m sorry.  Sometimes I still worry that there’s things you miss with him.”


“He is NOTHING compared to you in any way, shape, or form.  Please, can we just sleep?”


“You can sleep, I just want to hold you for a while…” Justin said, pulling her closer to him.


Deana closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.  Justin watched her breathe, listening to the slow rhythm, watching her chest rise and fall, almost hypnotized by it.  She was on her back, he was on his side next to her.  He watched her for what seemed like an eternity, before finally giving in to the slowness of her breathing, falling asleep himself.


They were both apparently tired, waking up about 3 hours later.  It was starting to get dark, sometime after 7:00.  Deana woke up first, seeing the sky out the window.  She looked over at Justin, finding him asleep beside her.


“Justin, wake up.  Jesus, it’s past 7…”


“Relax.  Our dinner reservation isn’t until 9, the club won’t be really going until at LEAST 11…”


“What about my hair?  Curly, wavy, straight?”


“Curly, it adds to your feminine form.  All the curves in the right places,” he said, tracing his hand down her waist.  


“Easy, boy,” she swatted, swatting his hand away.


“I thought we were playing the long game… Or is it just YOU playing, teasing me all night?”


“I GUESS you can play.  Doesn’t take much though.”


“Hey, I can say the same.  I don’t even have to look at you, just hearing your voice, thinking about you gets me halfway there sometimes.”


“Sometimes?”


“Ok, a lot of the time.”


She got dressed, putting on a little makeup, wearing the jewelry he’d bought her, putting product in her hair to hold the curl in her hair.  She wasn’t high maintenance by any means, even with Justin, but the length of her hair pulled the curls into waves without a little help.  


She was ready to go, Justin in the grey suit she loved.  “We getting fancy, huh?” she asked.


“Tonight, oh yeah.  Tonight we are gonna see and be seen.  Dani better be ready tomorrow with all the juicy gossip.”


They arrived downstairs to see their driver, but a limo instead of the usual sedan.  “Tonight, you ride in style,” he said.


“Justin, this is a bit much…”


“Nothing is too much for my beautiful woman.”


They got in the limo, heading across town.  They rode around the edge of the city, Deana getting beautiful views as they went.  They started down what felt like a residential area, a park on one side, before they stopped.  “Here we are, sir,” the driver said.


“Justin, where ARE we?” Deana asked.  She saw the small corner of the building, the bright red facade. “Justin, this is Rao’s, this is SUPER exclusive…”


“Like I said, nothing is too much for you.”


“I’ve never dreamed I’d be eating here…”


“Well, let me make another dream come true.”


They walked past onlookers and paparazzi, Justin holding her around her waist.  He didn’t bat an eye at any of the countless people shouting his name as they walked in, Deana focusing on him and following his lead.  They were seated at a small table, ordering their food.  Deana still saw flashes of cameras through the windows, unsure if they were for people outside, or someone getting pictures of them from outside.  Unfortunately, the table they were at made it so even if they switched places, they could still be seen.  Deana did her best to enjoy dinner, her eyes down most of the time, even when talking to Justin.  


“You’re doing surprisingly well, given who we’re eating here with,” Justin said.  


“There’s cameras everywhere, I can’t be seen freaking out over who’s at the next table.  If this is your life, I need to get used to this part of it.”


“Then you’ll do just fine at the club,” Justin smiled.  


They walked through the crowd outside, getting into their limo.  Another long drive across town, heading into a busier part of the City.  “No way, I should have known,” Deana gasped, seeing the signs for the club.  “You really meant it, to see and be seen.  The 40/40 Club?  I’m a lucky woman.”


“The VIP area is extremely private, just us and the other famous people, so once we get in, no more cameras, just people having a good time.  Doesn’t mean we can’t turn a few heads going in.”


There were paparazzi everywhere outside the club, watching as celebrity after celebrity walked in to start their night.  Justin stepped out of the limo first, helping Deana out.  He kissed her gently, lingering for a second.  His hand on the small of her back, he ushered her inside as more people shouted his name.  This time, he smiled and waved as they walked in.  


The club was busy, Justin leading her to the VIP area.  She gasped in awe as she saw she a giant chandelier on the ceiling, seeing so many famous faces as people approached Justin.  He greeted them, always being sure to introduce Deana.  He smiled, watching how well she was doing.  Little did he know, she was freaking out inside.


“We can drink, we can dance, all without worrying about being seen.  Let’s grab a drink, take a look around, see who we see.  See who’s worth introducing you to.  Earlier was being polite, now we’re intentional.”


Justin approached the bar, ordering drinks.  She saw him say something to the bartender, but couldn’t hear over the music.  She saw the bartender point somewhere, but wasn’t sure what was going on.  Justin handed her her drink.  “Come on,” he said.  “Follow me.”


She sipped her drink as they walked across the lounge, sure she would need some liquid courage.  She almost dropped her glass as a table came into view.  “Justin, no, this is too overwhelming…”


He squeezed her hand.  “You’ll do fine, just watch.  Deana, I want you to meet some friends of mine.”


At the table were Jay Z and Beyonce, smiling upon seeing Justin.  “I thought I heard you were here tonight,” Justin said.


“I heard the same about you,” Jay said.


“Deana, I’ve seen your posts on Instagram.  You must be some woman to have bagged Justin here.  He doesn’t fall for just anyone.”


Deana blushed.  “I’m definitely aware of how lucky I am…”


“Stop it, I’m the lucky one,” Justin said, kissing her cheek.  “Have a seat, babe, let's finish our drinks at least before we head out onto the floor.”


Deana nervously sat down first at Justin’s insistence.  She was inches away from Beyonce, fighting the urge to shake in nerves and excitement.  She asked about their kids, Justin beaming about how Deana wants to be a teacher.  He was showing her off, so proud of her and all she’d accomplished.  They told a brief version of how they met, it always wowed people, no matter how long or short the story was.  


“You really had no clue,” Beyonce said.


“Not a clue, despite him dropping major hints.  I never thought a girl like me could get his attention.  Yet here we are, 6 months later.  It still feels like a dream.”


“I think it’s time to do a little dancing,” Justin said, finishing the last of his whiskey.  He held out his hand, Deana taking it as he pulled her towards the dance floor.


“No one is watching you.  No one is watching me.  It’s like we’re regular people, we just get the really good booze.”  


He pulled her close, his hands around her waist as he started to dance with her. 


“It’s really not fair, dancing with you.  I can’t keep up in my dizziest daydreams…”


“Just follow my lead.  If it helps, put a hand on my neck, just move how the music leads you.”


He kissed her, she felt relaxed, her body melting into his.  She swayed to the music, their eyes locked on each other. 


“See, you’re a natural,” he smiled. They sat for a bit, Justin getting another round of drinks. “You’re doing great tonight, being around all these people. You fit into my world more than you think.”


“I’m gonna go freshen up,” Deana said. Justin pointed her in the right direction, smiling as she walked away. 


She walked into the bathroom, checking her hair and makeup. The bathroom was outside the VIP section, so she wasn’t exactly surprised by what she overheard. 


“Did you see Justin come in tonight? He brought his girlfriend, the lucky bitch…”


“If he fell for someone normal, maybe there’s a chance for the rest of us at some point, once he gets tired of her.”


“You think he really loves her like he says?”


“I hope so,” Deana said under her breath. 


“Excuse me?” the woman said. 


“I said I hope so. He deserves to be happy, doesn’t he?”


“Well yeah, but what difference does it make to you?”


“I’m the woman he’s talking home tonight and gonna have super hot sex with…” she said, walking out of the bathroom and heading back to VIP. 


“You ok baby?” he asked, noting her hurried pace. 


“Had some rude fans, saying maybe they have a chance at you once you’re done with me…”


“Baby, you gotta ignore it, they’re just jealous.”


“I got the last laugh, telling them you’re taking me home for some super hot sex, so I say we go home and prove my point.”


“I’ll call for the limo,” he smirked. “I’m sorry you had to deal with that, but I’m always up for a hot night with my girl…”


They headed out of the club, Justin ushering her to the limo. As the limo pulled away, Justin started kissing her feverishly; her lips, neck, collarbone. His hands pawed at her breasts over her dress. 


“Put your hand up my dress…” she purred. 


“Damn, playing the long game like a pro…” he laughed. He brushed his hand up her thigh, making her moan as he pressed a finger inside her. 


The limo stopped at their building, Deana struggling to breathe normally. She adjusted her dress as she got out of the limo. They got in the elevator to their penthouse. 


“I want you to cum before we get home,” Justin growled, pulling her dress up, rubbing her clit. 


“Oh god, baby, yes…” She kissed him, thankful the elevator was on the slower side. “It’ll be a minor one, but I feel one coming…”


“You’re so hot, baby.  Don’t you EVER listen to what anyone else says, I find you sexy as FUCK.  This is just the beginning…”


She threw her head back, holding in what she was feeling, letting it build. She whimpered as the sensations built, gasping for breath. 


“Yes, yes, fuck, baby… YES!!”  she screamed as she released. She had enough time to adjust her dress again before the elevator door opened. 


Justin opened the door to their penthouse. The kitchen was the closest room, Justin lifting her up onto the counter of the island. He pushed her dress up again, pushing her legs apart. He kissed her deeply, pulling the dress over her head. He nipped at her breasts, the skin not covered by her bra.  Again, he smelled the heavy scent of her perfume. 


He lowered his mouth down her body, kissing up her thigh. He hungrily licked between her legs, tasting her before lapping at her clit, licking and sucking on it. Deana grabbed the sides of the island for stability. 


“God, yes, fuck…” Her eyes shut tight as pleasure overtook her, his mouth driving her crazy. Her breathing became gasps of air, grunts and groans spewing forth from her like a fountain, riding her wave as it rose. Her body shook as she released, Justin kissing back up her body, Deana sucking his tongue. 


He undid his pants, pulling them down with his boxer briefs, entering her without hesitation. They moaned at the sensation, Deana wrapping her legs around him. 


“I have to have you here, now, baby,” Justin growled through gritted teeth, his pace within her picking up speed. His mouth roamed all over her as he thrust inside her. 


“Baby, you’re so… fucking… sexy. I love… how we feel together. Yes, FUCK yes, I’m so close.”


His pace within her was feverish, raw, uninhibited.  He felt this animalistic need to have her, the noises she made feeding his need for her. He buried his face in her shoulder, biting down on her flesh, grunting as he released within her. 


“You’re still on the pill, right? In all of this, I didn’t…”


“Yes, I am. We should be fine, but it doesn’t hurt to be extra careful.  That aside, the buildup from the limo, the elevator, oh my GOD the elevator, to now. WOW.  Mind blowing, baby.”


He smiled, then saw her shoulder. “Are you ok?” His face contorted, clearly feeling bad to have left a mark on her. 


“I’ll be fine if I stay out of the way of cameras for a few days. It might bruise a little, but it’ll be fine. If nothing else, it makes for one hell of a memory.”


“You can bet we’ll do THAT again over the years,” he smiled. “I just wish we had a longer drive tonight. Next time we’re going all the way to Times Square or something,” he laughed. 


“I’m sure your driver has dealt with this kinda thing before. Either with you or other clients.”


“Probably, but it doesn't make it any less hot… We could have been caught on the elevator…  It’s like Going to Vegas, but way more risky.”


‘We already had an amazing night planned, but this took it to a whole other level…”


“Imagine that, then ending in the swing, the shower…”

 

“I think we just opened a whole new world of possibilities…”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story