They were now in Scotland, Justin getting ready for another tournament.   The weather was cooler than it had been in Switzerland and Italy, something Deana was thankful for.  It meant she could wear her ponchos and some of the other outfits it had been too warm to before.  She had been to the golf tournament in Switzerland, but honestly hadn’t paid that much attention.


They had had breakfast, Deana getting dressed for the day ahead.  She came out of the bathroom to see Justin stretching and practicing lining up his shot.


“Hold on, THIS is what I’ve been missing this whole time?” she gasped.  “Following you around all day, a chance to stare at your ass all day?  So much time I wasted in Switzerland when I could have been ogling you and cheering you on… To quote Hermione Granger, ‘how COULD I be so stupid?’”  


He chuckled.  “Hey, you get a free show whenever you want.  You want a better view?  Here…” he said, quickly undoing his pants to flash her his ass, pulling everything back up.


“Mmmmm, just don’t do that out on the course.  But feel free to do that when it’s just us, any time you want…”


“That works both ways, baby,” he smiled.


“You think I don’t know that?  Do you realize how often I do shit like that for you?  It’s led to sex at least 25 percent of the time.  Maybe not right away, but still… The one good thing I got from being sexually assaulted by a boss.”


“Hold up, what?! Why am I just hearing about this now??”


“We never dated, so I didn't think it was relevant.  I also didn’t want to depress you with story after story of how my life has been a shit show…”


He sat on the couch in their suite.  “Come here, I want to know everything about you; the good, the bad, and everything in between… You’re my girlfriend, eventually my WIFE.  We need to have these conversations so I understand you better.”


She sighed.  “I was a senior in high school.  I had a job in a shoe store.  Things were fine for a while, then we got a new manager.  The last one had a fling with one of the sales associates and they both left so they could stay together.  Anyway, he was a bigger guy, probably bigger than I’ve ever been, but things started feeling weird and creepy.  It was like I could feel his eyes on me.  I was much thinner then, around 150, 17 years old.  There would be times where I’d have the only customer in the store, going into the back to check our stock so they could try it on.  Every shift, he’d find a way to slide behind me, squeezing himself through the tiny aisles of our stockroom.  He wouldn’t say anything, either.  No ‘excuse me’ or anything, just brushing up against me.  He’d do it up at the sales counter with the registers, which had more room, and the front of the stockroom.  I’d go back out with my shoes for the customer, and no one else would be in the store.  I never said anything, figuring it was all in my head.  Now that I’m older, I know exactly what it was.  I left my job because of it, but that was fine by me as I had a summer job lined up. I have a story about my last day, if you wanna hear it.”


“Sure, babe.”


“So we have TVs to play music videos and stuff, they’d send us VHS tapes to play them on.  One of the tapes had ‘Bye Bye Bye’ on it.  I timed out how long it was from the start of the tape until the end of the song.  On my last day, I put the tape in, timing it so that by the time the song ended, I’d walk out of the store forever.  I even gave myself a few minutes for clocking out and getting my things.  And that’s exactly what I did.  My shift ended right as the song came on, I clocked out, grabbed my stuff, and took my last step out of the store at the very end of the song.  I felt kinda like a badass.”


Justin smiled.  “Sounds like it to me. Baby, I’m sorry you had to deal with that.  It happens way more often than it should, especially with younger women and girls that don’t know, maybe aren’t taught what that all can look like.”


“I had a rough idea, that’s part of why I left, but I knew it was his word against mine, and would they really believe some 17, 18 year old?  I had just turned 18 when this all ended, I don’t know if he knew that and was hoping, but I’m guessing he was at LEAST 10 years older, I never really talked to him more than I had to, even before any of that started.  I really didn’t think anything of it then.  Guys my own age weren’t into me, why would I think an older guy would be interested, and be interested back? I have a picture of me and my prom date on my phone, it was for a post I saw on Facebook.”


She grabbed her phone, opening the photos.  She showed Justin the picture, she was in the baby blue floor length dress she had told him about months before, her hair all up in a french twist.  “Baby, you’re beautiful,” he said.  “20 year old me would’ve been interested, if I wasn’t already in a relationship and not touring the country.  So thin, but your boobs… Damn.”


“Yeah, the curse from my dad’s side of the family, according to my mom.  She said my sister and I certainly didn't get it from her side.  Honestly, that’s my goal weight, to be back down to what I was in high school.  Most people say by college, but having just finished… Even then, I gained 30 pounds in 3 years after one breakup, so... yeah.  Once I hit 20 I more or less looked like what I did when we met.”


“And you were beautiful then, like you’re beautiful now.”  he kissed her deeply, his fingers trailing into her hair.  “I love you, baby.  SO much.”


“I love you, too.  You ready to go out there and show off that ass a bit?” she laughed.  


“You mean like this?” he asked, picking up the ball he left on the floor.


“Yeah, baby,” she smiled, her eyes fixed on his ass as he bent down.  “I think I just found a new appreciation for golf…”


It was the first day on the course, even to practice, so Deana was in shock when she saw the different celebrities.  One in particular made her pull on Justin’s shirt.  “Oh my god, you should have warned me…”


“Why, about what?” Justin asked, confused.


“I’m on the same grounds as Bill fucking MURRAY?!  I grew up watching Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day and What About Bob.  Being around you is one thing, but he is a LEGEND!!”


“Well, thanks, babe,” he said dryly, a little disappointed, but also understanding.  “Yeah, he’s at these kinds of things from time to time.  Pretty decent golf game, too.”


Deana found she was getting too excited about things, trying hard to remain calm and not make herself or Justin look bad.  She enjoyed watching Justin play, from setting up his swing, following through, watching every movement he made, smiling knowing he was all hers.  Throughout the tournament, there were fans, but mostly for the sport itself, not compared to the fans coming out in droves in Tahoe to see the celebrities.  


At the end of the day, they all went to the clubhouse for some drinks.  Bill walked over to Justin and Deana’s table.  “Great game today, Justin, keep that up and you’ll whip my ass.”


“Hi,” Deana said.  “I’m a huge fan, I grew up watching all your movies.”


“You have excellent taste in women, Justin,” Bill smiled.  “Your name, sweetheart?”


“Deana.”


“Nice to meet you, Deana.  I’m sure I’ll see you a lot this week.  Justin, you were at the Omega this year, right?”


“Yeah, hot as hell, I’m glad for this weather right now.  I did alright.”


Bill pulled up a seat, Deana trying to reign in her young fangirl.  They started talking golf, Justin told him about the new role he was offered.  Bill looked at Deana.  “What about you, dear?  Tell me about yourself, let me get to know you a bit.”


“Well, I was born and raised in New York, Justin and I met in Tribeca, I lived in Chinatown with my best friend.  I was working at a Starbucks when we first met, now I’m here.  Wow, that’s the shortest version of our story I’ve ever told.”


“If there’s more to that story, I definitely want to hear it.  My favorite thing about New York is the people, because I think they’re misunderstood. I don’t think people realize how kind New York people are.  You seem like one of those people.  Justin, you never let her go…”


“That’s the plan,” Justin smiled, wrapping his arm around her.  Bill excused himself, getting up from the table.


Deana looked at Justin.  “I think he likes me… Wait til the family hears about this…”


The tournament continued, and soon it was the last day.  They had gotten close to the other players on the tour, but Bill kept stopping by for small talk and such.  After they had finished at the 18th hole, they were all having some wine.  Deana took some candid shots of Justin and Bill, wanting to remember it forever.  “Hey, get some of yourself in here, missy,” Justin said, grabbing her hand and pulling her between them.  She smiled wide, in disbelief of what her life was.


The next day they were off to Paris, getting a couple days before the fashion show Justin had planned for them to attend.  “As much as I love it, that dress from Florence isn’t right for Fashion Week.  You need something a little bolder, to stand out.  What do you say to some shopping?”


“Shopping, in Paris?  Making all my dreams come true, even ones I never thought to have,” she smiled.


She felt like she was in a dream, shopping in beautiful stores. Like in Florence, nothing was seeming right for something like fashion week. That didn’t stop Justin from buying her new clothes, using her weight loss as an excuse.


They entered a store, Justin pulling a couple for her to try on. She went in to change, and screamed. 


“Please tell me it’s a good scream and not a bad scream…” Justin said, worried. 


“Tell me which you think it is…” She stepped out of the dressing room, a smile on her face. “This is it, babe.”


“Absolutely. You are stunning. You look like you should be on the catwalk, not sitting watching the show.”  The top was black, sleeves that went to the elbow, a deep neckline that showed off her breasts. The skirt started slightly above her waist, a fluid tie dye of blues, greens, and a chartreuse color before going to cream. 


“It’s comfortable, sexy, colorful…”


“Just like you, baby,” Justin smiled. “You might just steal the show tomorrow.”


“I doubt that, but thank you.”


“I have the whole day planned, it’s gonna be a fantastic day, one to remember.”


“Can we do some touristy type stuff today now that we found me a dress?”


“What were you thinking?”


“The Musée d’Orsay, Eiffel Tower…”


“I think we can do that,” Justin smiled. 


They headed to the hotel to put the dress in their room, heading to the museum. “What do you want to see?” Justin asked. 


“Follow me, you’ll understand why in a bit…”


Deana looked around, following signs through the museum. He smiled as she stopped at one particular exhibit.


“Of course you’d want to see the Van Gogh exhibit… I’m pretty sure the sunflowers don’t actually say ‘for Amy’ on the vase…”he said. 


“It’s one of my favorite episodes, and now I’ve been where they filmed, looking at the same paintings. The actual ones…” Deana sighed, taking everything in.  She stood in front of Starry Night. “This has been my favorite since way before I discovered Doctor Who, it’s just so beautiful…”


“So are you,” he whispers, his arms around her waist, holding her close. He kisses her cheek, wanting to do more, but knowing he has to control himself. 


“After this last week, those beautiful dresses, I’m starting to believe you,” she smiled. She turned to face him. “I can chalk the mind blowing sex up to our first time becoming this fix we both need, supplying that for each other. There are plenty of hookups that happen that don’t make sense beyond the animalistic lust between them. Ours has happened to last longer than others. But that I’m actually that beautiful, to hold your attention and affection this long, I guess even I have to start believing it at this point…”


“You better believe it, I plan on making you all mine, for the rest of my life.”  He kissed her softly, not noticing or caring that people were watching, taking pictures of them. 


“That almost sounded like a proposal, in the middle of an art museum in Paris…” she sighed, being cautiously optimistic.


“Just a man telling a woman how he feels,” he said, wishing he could take advantage of the situation. He expected her face to dim a bit, but it didn’t.  “You ok?” he asked carefully. 


“I’m fine. I’m in this beautiful place with you, I don’t need more than that right now.”


“You sure you’re ok?”


“I’m sure.  It’ll happen when it happens.  This is a great memory by itself,” she said softly.  He pulled her close, looking at the pictures together.


They found a quaint little cafe to have dinner that night, watching people inside the cafe and out on the street.  It was a surreal scene, watching people, but knowing that there were plenty of people watching them right back.  She didn’t care, she had Justin with her, she knew he’d protect her if anything happened, and thankfully if anyone was taking pictures, it was from a distance and they still felt like they had some privacy in a place so open.  


They walked around, the sun having set and night was settling in.  She watched the way the lights of the city seemed to twinkle, adding to the romance of Paris.  They headed toward the Eiffel Tower, Deana getting pictures from the street.  She was thankful for her phone having night mode, getting different shots of the tower before they went up.  She got a couple selfies of them in front of the tower, placing things just right behind them.  They had someone take a full picture of them together in front of it, then got in line to go to the viewing area.  


They got up to the top, and Deana gasped at the view.  “This is... there are no words for it.  This is truly a magical city, I see why they call it the City of Light.  This has been such an incredible day, baby.  Thank you for everything, this whole trip has been a dream.  I’m glad I got to experience it all with you by my side, thank you for bringing me along.”


“Thank you for being willing to come with me.  Touring around the country was a little different, you knew home was a few hours away.  Here, it’s across an entire ocean, it does almost feel like it’s a different world.  We’ve had adventures together here that are memories that will last us the rest of our lives.  You, us, together, THAT is the greatest adventure I could ask for.”

 

She took a few more selfies of the two of them from the top, getting the lights of the city behind them as they walked around the platform, getting a 360 view of Paris.  Justin held her in his arms, looking out at the city together.  It was a perfect ending to an amazing day.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story