Deana smiled, walking towards him. “I’ve been ready all day…”


He turned, kissing her deeply. He carefully pulled the shoulders of her dress down her arms, taking advantage of the deep neckline. He kissed her neck, nibbling on her ear.  She slowly shimmied the dress down her body, stepping out of it, leaving it a pile on the floor. She was wearing a black lace bra and matching g string. 


She got onto the bed, putting the blindfold on. “Stay up a bit,” Justin directed, Deana on her knees on the bed. Justin joined her on the bed, kissing her as his hands unhooked her bra. He nipped at her flesh, taking her peaks into his mouth, sucking and biting on each one in turn. His hands roamed over her body, tracing her curves, grabbing her ass. 


“You’re so beautiful, so sexy, baby,” Justin said, nibbling on her neck and ear again as he fondled her breasts. “They all wanted you today, but I’m the only one who gets to have you, heart and soul, mind and body…”


A hum escaped her lips. “I’m all yours, baby.”  Justin guided her to lie down on the bed, his hands and lips trailing all over her body. 


“My beautiful woman… I want to try something.”


“Mmmm, yeah?”


“If you don’t like it, let me know.”


She nodded in understanding, not knowing what was coming next.  She groaned as she felt something inside her, stretching her wide. It felt amazing, but she knew it wasn’t Justin. 


“What…” she started, before she got her answer. Within seconds, she felt vibrations cause her body to shake.  “Oh GOD,” she moaned, surprisingly enjoying the experience. It had been so long since she’d used any kind of vibrator, preferring his touch, but somehow this drove her crazy in feeding her sexual appetite. 


He watched her as she writhed beneath him, her face contorting in pleasure.  He slowly cycled through to different speeds and variations, seeing which ones she reacted most to, moving it back and forth within her.


“Babe… this… oh GOD… FUCK!” she screamed as it hit her g spot, sending her crashing over the edge of her first orgasm.  She grabbed anything she could, sheets, pillows, something to hang on to as he continued.  He kissed her, their tongues dancing between each other’s mouths, Deana sucking on his tongue.  One hand on the vibrator, he played with her nipples, taking one in his mouth at a time.  She shook as each wave hit her, her moans becoming louder each time.


“Baby, this is it, I’m so close.  Finish me yourself, PLEASE,” she begged.  He was happy to comply.  He pulled the vibrator out from within her, using his fingers to play with her clit.  Her moans began anew, stronger and louder than she had made all night.  Justin was suddenly glad the room was soundproof.  He kissed her again, their tongues dancing before he pulled away.


She screamed as he put his mouth to her, licking and sucking on her, bringing her so close to the edge.  She grabbed the sheets by the fistful as he continued his oral pleasure, screaming again as she released.  He pulled her up, staying on the bed.  “Was that ok?” he asked hypothetically.


“Baby, that was so fucking hot.  Now fuck me like you’ve never fucked me before…” she growled, kissing him deeply.


He moved her to being on her hands and knees on the bed, admiring her ass.  He entered her easily, staying there for a moment, grabbing her ass and rubbing it gently.  He put his hands on her hips, and started thrusting in and out of her, hard and deep, causing her to groan at the sensation.  She tried to bury her face in a pillow to muffle her screams, but he took her hair in his hand, gently but firmly pulling her head up.  “I want to hear you, every little noise you make.”  He could hear every hitch in her breath, every moan, groan, squeal and scream as he felt his own orgasm approaching.  “Fuck, yes baby, you like that, don’t you?” he asked.


“Yes, fuck, god, YES!” she yelled in reply.  “I love how you fuck me…”


“I’m so close, hold on to what you’re feeling…” He somehow was able to go faster and deeper than he had been, sending both of them screaming as they released.  Deana’s body going limp against the bed, Justin following right behind her, catching their breath.  Justin removed the blindfold from her eyes, looking at her in their afterglow.  They smiled at each other, riding the high of endorphins.


“That… was… HOT!” Deana gasped for breath.  “What made you want to do that?”


“I bought that before we left, but was honestly afraid to use it on you.  I know you prefer me, believe me, so do I, but I wanted to see what would happen.  Tonight seemed like the perfect night, my woman was the belle of the ball, everyone was watching you today.  Then that offer to model, clearly my woman is hot as fuck and other people are taking notice.  It somehow seemed like the right choice at the right time, and I happened to be right.  It gave me a chance to see what you look like when I’m down there, I can’t exactly see you.  I gotta say, it was hot as fuck watching your face, how you moved in response to it.”


“Can I see it?” she asked, admittedly a little nervous.  She laughed a little seeing it was a bright pink color, curved, with an external stimulator.  “See, I didn't feel a thing on the outside, I was overwhelmed by what it was doing inside.  I knew I wanted to feel you on me, that you probably wanted in on the action before the main event.”


“Not like we NEEDED to spice up our sex life, but it’s good to know we can put this into rotation every now and then.”


“Imagine that with my leather outfit…”


“Oh god, I think I’d die, but what a way to go…” he laughed.  He gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.  “I love you.”


“I love you, too.  This has been such an amazing time, just the two of us, no real agenda beyond your golf stuff, taking in the sights, sounds, and tastes of the different cities.  I know none of that could have happened without you.”


“It still means nothing compared to having you in my life.  God, how perfect would it have been to be at the top of the Eiffel Tower, for me to propose.  I feel like I keep missing opportunity after opportunity to propose, but I want you to have the whole package, and I’m still waiting on the ring.  You’re not disappointed, are you, and just keeping it from me?” he asked quietly.


“I know that whenever you propose, it will be perfect.  However long we have to wait, it’ll be because that’s how it was meant to happen.  You’ve lived in New York, at least had a place, for years.  We could have met before I worked at Starbucks, there was all that time we knew each other through my work, but it all led to how things happened between us.  This is no different.  Yes, there are some great places I’d have loved to be proposed to during these last couple months, but I know it pales in comparison to whatever is ahead.”


“I feel like I don’t know what or how you want me to ask, it’s been something I’ve been hiding from you, and I’m sorry.”


“I don’t know, it’ll be romantic, I’m sure of that, something meaningful.  The where, when, how, it’ll all come together.  We’ll be home in a couple days, take some time to decompress, get back to normal life, if I can call any life with you ‘normal’.”


“It’s different than most people, but there is a normal for us.  Breakfast together, you reading a book, knitting, or we watch TV together.  Things will start to pick up again.  It’s already October, can you believe we’ve almost made it to a year together?” he asked.


“I know, it still seems like yesterday that we met.”


“I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted.  Let’s get some rest and enjoy a low key last couple of days.”



They spent the next few days trying to have their normal routine, just in Paris.  They had breakfast together each morning, spent a lot of time relaxing together on the couch, cuddling on the bed with no agenda, just feeling each other next to them. If they went out it wasn’t very far or they would take a private car. 


Deana’s phone buzzed. “Hey Dani, what’s up?”


“Just missing you, you’re coming back soon, right?”


“We fly back tomorrow, yeah.”


“So you looked AMAZING in that dress at the fashion show. I’m guessing I’m on speaker?”


“You can be, hang on…” Deana switched to speakerphone and put her phone down. “You’re good.”


“Justin, how’s the ankle?” Dani laughed a little. 


“It’s good, I mean, a little sore. He had a fairly tight grip…”


“You guys were EVERYWHERE because of that… It was nice to see you on TV.”


“Soon you’ll see me in person. Double date when we get back, you can have dinner at our place? I miss cooking…” Deana said. Justin smiled at her, giving a nod.


“Sounds good. Tomorrow, or do you need a day?” Dani asked. 


“Tomorrow should be fine, we can sleep on the plane if we need it. Wheels up around noon here, we’ll be in NYC by 3,” Justin said. “I’m actually excited to have a home cooked meal, instead of out somewhere or room service.”


“The hard life of a pop star and his girlfriend…” Dani mocked. 


“Hey, you’ll get your fair share of dinners out, I’m sure,” Deana replied. “Every night out risks losing our privacy though. Every date night people feel like it’s theirs to photograph.  Then they feel they get to comment on where we went, what I wore, it can be exhausting.”


“I hadn’t thought about that part,” Dani answered. 


“It’s hard to break my habit of being on social media so much, there’s criticism everywhere, and I’m just the girlfriend. Seeing people comment how much they want my boyfriend, trashing me just for existing.”


“Why haven’t you mentioned this to me before?” Justin asked. 


“It’s something I need to get used to. There are some times where I just keep it to myself cuz it feels like it’s something stupid, and shouldn’t care what random strangers think.  It does make me feel bad sometimes though.”


“Tell her the good news from the fashion show though, babe,” Justin encouraged. 


“Oh! Right. So we’re at the after party, just making small talk with people, and this woman comes up to us. She offered me a modeling job, saying how great I looked on the dress, the way I carried myself…”


“Are you gonna take it?  PLEASE say you’ll consider it…”


“I dunno. I really think I was that confident was because Justin was with me. Yeah, I felt great in this amazing dress, but having him next to me is what really made the difference. I don’t think I can have him at every photoshoot I do, as much as I’m sure he’d love that. Seeing me in different outfits, lingerie, swim wear…”


“I’m sorry, what’s the problem here?” Justin asked. 


“There’s no way our schedules can match up all the time to do that. Especially since we wanna have kids, they wouldn’t be down for that.”


“I kinda do like being the only one to see you in your lingerie…” Justin said. 


“Hi, I’m still here,” Dani announced.  “Sounds like you two are still at it like rabbits after almost a year, can you believe it?”


“Which part? The being together a year, or the at it like rabbits?” Deana laughed, grabbing Justin’s ass.  


“Either…”


“I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten bored of me yet,” Deana said. 


“Hey, with how many celebs we’ve met, I’m surprised you haven’t ditched me for someone hotter,” Justin joked. 


“Sorry, you don’t get any hotter than Justin Timberlake in my book,” Deana replied. 


“It’s true. She’s been straight obsessed for 21 years.  Fuck, we’re old…” Dani laughed. 


“Still hot,” Justin said.


“How are wedding plans coming along?” Deana asked. 


“Good, I’ve been waiting for you to be back so I can pick out my dress…”


“Dani, I’m sorry…”


“I get it, you didn’t know. But it’ll be a time crunch, miss maid of honor…”


“I feel bad. What am I supposed to DO, exactly?”


“You’re in charge of my bridal shower, the bachelorette party…”


“Think I could get JC as the stripper?” Deana teased. 


“No…” Justin said. “It’s a good thing he’s with Jen, you’d leave me for him in a heartbeat.”


“I dunno, she’s been pretty diehard team Timberlake for years…” Dani said. 


“I prefer to keep it that way…” Justin smiled.


“Since I’ll see you tomorrow, I’ll let you guys get going. I miss you, D.”  


“Miss you too, see you tomorrow.”


Deana looked at Justin. “I feel like I missed an amazing opportunity these last few days…”


“What would that be?” Justin wondered. 


“Giving you your own private fashion show…”


“Does that meant I get to sleep with a model afterward?” 


“If you’re lucky,” Deana smiled. 

 

“Oh, I’m pretty sure we’re BOTH getting lucky.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story