“I miss them already,” Deana said.


“They literally just got on the plane, it hasn’t even taken off yet,” Justin laughed.  “I know what you mean though.  It’ll be quiet back at the house after a few days of tons of people.”


“When do we go back to New York?  You have that New Year’s Eve party to go to, right?”


“I hosted last year, so I wanted to take a break after everything this year.”


“Wait, what? I thought you had some stuffy label party to go to…”


“I made that up, you’d have known it was me before the end of the night, I wasn't ready for you to find out, especially like that,  surrounded by all these faces you’d seen in magazines and TV, but didn’t know.  I worried it would’ve scared you off, it definitely would’ve given me away.  I couldn’t ask everyone to pretend I was Bruce all night, someone was bound to slip.”


“Whatever, it’s in the past,” Deana sighed.  “You didn't do it to hurt me, I’m sure it had been planned since before we met.  Anyway, there’s a party we’ve been invited to for this year.”


“Several, actually.  Now that we’re engaged, people are coming out of the woodwork to get us at their party, make the headlines as where we chose to ring in the new year.  I don’t think I wanna go to any of them.”


“Just stay at home in New York for the night?”


“No.  Stay here, away from anyONE or anyTHING, just the two of us for a while.”


“I like that idea,” she smiled.



It was New Year’s Eve, the Christmas tree was down, but the lights around the outside of the house stayed up.  They sat in the hot tub, the twinkling of the stars seemed to match the soft lights on the back patio.  


“This is our last New Year’s Eve as two single people, next year we’ll be married, maybe even pregnant,” Justin mused.  


“I feel that calls for a celebration,” Deana smiled.  Justin pulled her close, kissing her deeply.


“I couldn’t agree more,” Justin replied with a growl in his voice.  “Bedroom?”  Deana nodded.


They got out of the hot tub, quickly putting their robes on in the cold night air. They got to their bedroom, Justin pulling her close. “Don’t let this fool you, I plan on taking my time with you, right up until midnight,” Justin growled, holding the handcuffs and blindfold. 


“That’s like 2 hours away…  Do I get to do anything for you?” she purred. 


“Baby, your responses are MORE than enough. We’ll see what I can mix in,” he assured her. 


He removed her robe, laying her on the bed.  He made sure she had a pillow under her head, her hands cuffed to the headboard. He kissed her slowly, softly, putting the blindfold on her. His fingers intertwined with hers over their heads, his lips trailing to her cheek, her neck, and ears. He slowly licked the shell off her ear, gently nibbling and pulling on her earlobes.


“Justin…” she purred, her body rolling against him. “I think you’re overdressed, I want to feel your skin against mine. The robe is nice, but it’s not you…”


“Whatever you want, baby,” he breathed in her ear. She groaned as she felt him pull away, happier once she felt him fully naked against her, hard and ready to enter her. She knew a lot would happen between them and now, torture for both of them. “I want you so bad already.”


“So have me,” she growled. 


“All in good time.  You’re too clothed now, thank God these just untie to make it easier on me.”


He gently lifted her head, kissing her neck, pulling the strings at her neck with his teeth to untie her bikini top. He reached behind her, Deana arching her back into him to give him better access, untying the rest of her top before pulling it off of her.


“You are so fucking beautiful, Deana, so sexy. And you’re all mine,” he smiled. He kissed her deeply, kissing down her neck and collarbone, before tenderly kissing the valley between her breasts, taking one at a time to his mouth. 


She arched her back again at the sensation of his mouth on her flesh. “I LOVE how you do that,” she groaned, as he ran his tongue over her nipple, gently sucking on her.


“I love doing it, you give me a hell of a good reason to do it.”  He slowly licked and ran his teeth over her flesh, his hand gently rubbing the other.  “I’m taking my time tonight.”


“I’m gonna be begging for it by the end,” Deana groaned. 


“You and me both. The louder you get, the more I just wanna go at it like animals.  There’s just something about you… damn, I just can’t control myself sometimes.”


“I’m your fiancée, I’m sure that’s allowed at this point,” she laughed. 


“Enough talk, back to business,” he reminded himself, burying his face in her cleavage. She groaned as he continued the torture of her limits. 


His hands went to her hips, pulling at the strings of her bikini bottoms, giving himself more access.


“Please,” she begged, noting where his hands had just been. 


“I’m in no rush, baby,” he grinned.  “Do you want a turn though?”  She nodded. She felt him scoot up her body, he was now sitting on her chest, his tip against her lips. 


She hummed as she took him in, little by little, running her tongue along the underside. “Fuck, this feels amazing. God, I love how you do that…” She slowly sucked more of him in, causing him to groan and his breath to catch in his throat. 


“Baby, I’m not gonna make it if you keep this up…” he gasped, trying to pull himself out.  He felt her smile around him, sucking more of him in, lightly shaking her head no. He grabbed the headboard for support as he felt his body give out in release. “FUCK, baby.  I was not expecting that to happen…”


She slowly released him from her mouth. “I wasn’t either, but I also couldn’t exactly do what I normally do, so I figured it was all or nothing. I have no regrets.”


“I feel bad that I went first. I mean, I know there’s still time, but still.”


“Baby, with how many times you make me cum in one night, you’re allowed every once in a while. Not gonna lie, I’m curious how many times I can do that to you in one day before you just have to have me.”


“That’s easy, once.  I can’t let you go unsatisfied… Which reminds me, I need to get you to scream for me.”


He kissed her one more time before going back to her breasts, a groan escaping her lips as he sucked and gently pulled her nipples with his teeth. He felt her legs spread beneath him. 


He slowly traced a hand down her waist, running down her thigh before heading for her core. His fingers massaging her thigh, making her moan with want and need. “Justin… I’m begging you, touch me, fuck me, I need you.”


“I need you like I need air, I need to breathe you into my lungs, the depths of my soul. Don’t rush tonight, let me take good care of you.”


“You spoil me rotten. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say I expect a lot of things I didn’t before. It’s all nothing without you. What I need is to you feel your body against mine, to feel those exquisite feelings of pleasure…”


“Like this?” he said, running a finger along the edge of her clit. “Or this…” he ran that same finger inside her.


“Yes, Justin, I need that, I need you… You’re enjoying making me beg, aren’t you?”


“Maybe a little, yeah.  Would you rush Michelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel?”


“Being that was like 400 years ago, no…”


“I am the artist, you are the canvas. You don’t rush a masterpiece, and you, Deana, are a true work of art.”


He lightly touched her clit, leaving her moaning and arching towards him for more. She now knew his secret, and loved every second of it. He was slow in his movements; she could almost tell what letter he was on, mentally following the path he took over her. 


“Don’t think, just enjoy. We still have a while til midnight…”


She focused on what she was feeling within her, not on what he was doing to her. Her body suddenly came to life, moving against his touch, that growing feeling in her toes, the tips of her fingers. 


“Fuck, baby, yyyyeeeeeesssss…” she moaned.  She felt everything start to wash over her when he kissed her, deep and soft, her moans muffled by his lips.  He was being so gentle with her, something she wasn't fully understanding given how long they’d been together, and how she had given in to her animal side moments ago.


“I love you,” he said softly, Deana only whimpering in desire as her first wave rose within her.


“I...love...you…” she panted, her brain and body focused on what she was feeling within. “You’re being so… tender… with me.  Do you… really… want… me to… scream?”  He could tell how much effort she was having to put in to speak at this point.


“Maybe not.  As long as you’re ready.”


“Make… love… to me… Justin... please…  I’m so close.”


He kissed her anew, feeling her tremble as her wave crashed and coursed through her body.  He removed the blindfold, unlocking the handcuffs.  “Leave your arms where they are, I want you free, but I still want my fingers laced between yours in a bit.  We’ve made it through one calendar year together, 14 months together…”


“I hate to cut you off, but is this really the time?  Make love to me, Justin, don’t make me beg before this turns into something neither of us planned on.”


He tucked a strand of her behind her ear, nodding softly, kissing her again.  They moaned as he entered her, his pace slow, like everything else that night.  He turned it into a full body experience, his lips against her lips, cheek, and neck; his hands at her breasts and the curve of her hips.


“Harder, deeper,” she asked, her need for him growing despite his being inside her.  He did as requested, anything to satisfy her.  “Stop.”  She looked at him,  fire in her eyes.


“Everything ok, baby?”


“I liked where this was headed, but now, all I can think about is what I did to you earlier, how I want you to just take me, give in to our animal sides one last time before midnight.”


“You were so hot, knowing what you wanted.  If I had fully told you to stop, I know you would have, I would’ve pushed myself away.  I just didn’t want to ruin what I had started.”


“Don’t get me wrong, I love our long games, but you KNOW they always end up with you going fast, hard, and deep within me.  My body is craving it, Justin.”


“You want it, you got it,”


“You’ll do whatever it takes?” she sang with a laugh.  “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.”


“Do you want this or not?” he laughed.


“I definitely want it.”


“So do I.”  He pulled her up onto her hands and knees, his thumbs hooking around her hips, the rest of his hands on the flash of her ass as he entered her.  His pace swifter, she felt everything hit, lowering herself to have her face on the sheets to scream into.  


What he did next, she didn't expect.  He grabbed her hand, pulling it behind her back.  She squeezed his hand as she moaned at his efforts, wave after wave hitting her.  He grabbed her other hand, pulling her arms straight back, their hands holding each other tight.  She had no choice but to scream and moan into the sheets, or turn her head.


“God, yes, fuck, fuck, yes, fuck me harder, Justin.  Oh my GOD this is so fucking hot.”


“Hang on baby, I’m so close, wait for me.”


She whimpered as his movements quickened and intensified, her body shaking both from his movements and her rising wave within.  She groaned and screamed at the pleasure she felt, sending him over the edge.


The sound of fireworks told them all they needed to know.  They had made it to midnight.


“Happy New Year, baby,” Deana said softly, kissing him deeply.

 

“Happy New Year.  I can feel it, 2020 is gonna be the best year ever.”

Chapter End Notes:

 The end, of this part anyway.  Stay tuned for the sequel, Unmasked.


Completed
nsyncsfan2001 is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Masquerade also liked 75 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story