It was almost 10:30 by the time they woke up the next morning. They weren’t sure who woke up first, but were glad to still be lying so close together. 


She turned to face him. “Good morning handsome,” she said, kissing him gently. 


“Beautiful,” he signed. He smiled, his eyes soft and almost twinkling.  He kissed her, pulling her closer to him. His fingers entwined in her hair, a quiet moan humming against her lips. She could feel him hard against her, remembering he was commando wearing her pants. 


She pulled back. “I feel like we’re gonna be doing a lot of laundry… You’re really ready for a morning round?”


He grabbed his phone. That wasn’t my intent; I just wanted to kiss the beautiful woman I had in my arms all night. I won’t say no if you want to. I’ll just need to grab something from the drawer…


Her eyes widened as she saw him grab a condom. His face immediately shifted, shaking his head and waving his hands. 


Sorry, I just figured this would be a way to be less messy with everything. No, I wouldn’t just assume… 


Deana sighed in relief. Justin came back to bed, kissing her slowly. His fingers in her hair, in no rush to finish, he was only just getting started. He kissed her cheek, the hollow of her neck, she let out a light moan. 


His hands traveled to her breasts, massaging them through her tank top. Her hands danced up and down his back. He slowly pulled away. 


Ok, here’s my input on this. If you feel comfortable, you can put your hands up my shirt if you need. Grab my shoulders, dig into my back, whatever. That line a few weeks ago about scratching nails down someone else’s back sounded amazing. When I’m ready, the condom will go on, and we’ll finish. 


He started a new text. I know you said not to worry about you, but that’s not the guy I am. Please communicate with me somehow that you’re done. Even if it’s not the full out ‘oh my god’ moment, I want you to have SOMETHING.  Does that make sense?


She looked deeply into his eyes and nodded. “You are so NOT like other guys and I love it.”  She pulled him back against her, her hand going up his back, feeling the definition of his muscles. Their tongues danced, his hands going between her hair, cupping her face, and her breasts. 


“If you’re ready, I am,” she said, her voice full of need. He got off the bed, turned away from her to put the condom on under the pants, and came back to her. She spread her legs for him, the friction between them caused them both to moan at the sensation. Her fingers dug into his back as their bodies rocked back and forth together. 


“It’s a small one, but I’m close, baby. I’m gonna try holding it in to go when you do.”  He nodded his head. He continued his movements, focusing on the moment. Their breathing became more ragged, their eyes locked on each other. He nodded his head, mouthed “now” and kissed her deeply as he came. She moaned against him as she released.  


His eyes searched hers. Without saying a word to her, she nodded. “Yes, and it was amazing.”


He went into the bathroom to clean himself up and change into his clothes. She checked her phone as she waited for him. She had a message from Dani. 


Hey, I’m sure he’s still over, but I hope my tips helped you two out. Talk to you later. 


A smile spread across Deana’s face. Oh, the tips worked alright, she thought, and then some.  


You texting Dani? he asked. 


“No, just checking my messages. This is completely off topic, but can you help me with something next Friday?  He nodded. 


“Ms. S. and her class are doing a holiday party next Friday, but I’ll be stuck at work. I know the kids don’t want coffee, and we can’t do giant things of hot cocoa to go. I can help you with the shopping, but could you deliver stuff for a hot cocoa bar for the kids?  It’d be cute if you dressed like Santa, they’d be excited. That part is optional, especially since I won’t be there. But you’d get to meet her, talk about me a bit if you want. You don’t have to, it was just an idea…”


I can do that. I’ll cover everything, just let me know what all to get and where the school is.  That’s a really cute idea, they’ll love it. 


“Thank you.  I can’t wait until I’m in a classroom of my own… Back on track now, I think we’ve worked up an appetite.”  He laughed quietly and nodded. 


“I can go grab us something,” she offered. 


I’ll just order something delivered. More time with you. 


“I know it’s basic, but I love avocado toast, mostly for the avocado itself.”


Justin ordered for them, while Deana queued up Friends on Netflix. They continued watching, Justin getting up when their food arrived and brought it to the couch. Once they finished eating, Deana sunk into Justin, his arm around her waist. 


After a few episodes, he turned to her. I should probably get going or I’ll never leave.


“You say that like it’s a problem…” she teased. 


I only have the one set of pants and underwear. I mean, I GUESS I could order stuff from Amazon next day shipping…


“Wait, are we actually talking about moving in together, or is this just being cute?”


I wouldn’t mind, though I think my place would be the better option, a lot more space for you. 


“Your roommate wouldn’t mind?”


No roommate, just me.  But it would be best for once my current job is done, hopefully around April. Not like you’d move in tomorrow, but I’d be ok with that. Having you to come home to, go to sleep and wake up to…


“That does sound appealing. I’ve never lived with a guy I’m with. I’ve only lived with family or Danielle.”


I like being here because it’s where you are, but if we are gonna live together at some point, my place would be the better choice. 


“When do I get to see your place?”


We’ll get there. Your place is closer to a lot of things we do together. It’s cozier here, you’ve made a nice place for yourself. I’m not here a lot normally, so my place is kinda bare in comparison. Having you there would make it feel more like home. 


Deana blushed. “I like this. Where things are, looking ahead. It’s nice. Admittedly part of me wants to freak out that it’s too soon, but we’ve known each other for almost two months now, been vulnerable with each other. April is a long ways away still, so there’s plenty more time to get to know each other before we decide to live together. Yeah, I like this,” she hummed, kissing him. 


She paused. “Right, we started all this because you need to get home…”


Yeah. I had a great time, I always do. I think I’ll skip the workout sessions, though, I got plenty in with you… ????   All kidding aside, I like where things are, too.  No games, just two people that like each other.  It’s refreshing, normal.  The women I’ve dated had, shall we say, more interesting tastes, higher expectations than cooking for each other and watching Friends, going out to karaoke.  I like that you let me do nice things for you, but you don’t expect or demand them.  You’re respectful when asking me things, like about going out to dinner, or the hot cocoa bar thing.  Those things usually aren’t for yourself, you’re very giving.  You’re very patient, waiting while I type things out and send them to you, especially when I’m not sure what to say or how to say it.  I’m VERY glad you’re in my life, Deana.  


She kissed him after reading his text, then walked him to the door.  “I’ll talk to you later.  Tuesday can’t come soon enough.”


After he was gone, she showered, dressed, and put away the laundry, taking a little pleasure in knowing that his pants smelled like her clothes, that he had a little piece of her with him.  Then she got an idea.  I hadn’t even thought about a Christmas gift for him, she thought, but that would be perfect.  Now that my paper’s done, I’ll have extra time.  OK, I need to go shopping…



Deana had come home from grabbing a couple things, and Danielle called.


“So, did my tips work?  You didn’t answer my text, so I figured he was still there…”


“He left a bit ago.  I’m only going to say that yes, they worked…”


“So you…?”


“Twice,” she blushed. 


“Oh my god, D. I mean, I’m guessing it was GOOD if you did it twice already.  Right?”


“He’s being so great about this.  At first he wasn’t sure about it, then was on board once I told him I’d decided on this, that I wanted this, not just for him.  I mean, yeah, originally it was for him, but then your tips and stuff made it where it could benefit both of us.  Thanks for the tip on the clothing choices, by the way, you were right, I could feel everything, just...wow.”


“If you have time tomorrow we can do a little shopping, I’ll help you pick out some cute but sexy stuff, maybe even something to wear for your first time so you aren’t stressing about that.”


“I feel weird that I know you’ll be using my brother’s money to buy all this, but I consider it payback for all the shit he pulled when we were little.  Karma’s coming back in the form of shopping.”  


“We can grab brunch, then hit some stores.  If we can’t find anything, there’s always online shopping.  I heard Rihanna has a new line of lingerie, it keeps popping up on my Instagram feed.  It’s online only but still, she has stuff for all body types.”


“Maybe we’ll get THE outfit from there, everything else can be from other places.  I gotta get started on some things I’ve got in my head for him for Christmas, the sooner I start, the sooner I’m done and can hide them until Christmas.”


“OK, I’ll see you tomorrow, D.”



Justin got back to his place, flopping down on the couch, thinking to himself.  Is it weird I don’t like being here because she’s not here?  I just feel so blah, like I’m going through the motions until I see her or she texts me.  Maybe my place isn’t as bare as I said, but it somehow feels so empty.  Is she what this place is missing to be more of a home?  I know I’m having the family here for the holidays, and that will help, but the rest of the time, it’s just me.  Would having her here make that different?  Make NYC my main home so I’m not pulling her away from her life?  She could still be near family, even teach just for the hell of it.  In that case, a private school might be better for her so she has security on sight.  Something to discuss down the road, she wouldn’t understand that without knowing who I am and WHY she would need to work at a school with security.


He took a shower, letting the water cascade over him, relaxing his muscles for a while before actually washing himself.  His thoughts wandered to Deana, remembering seeing her naked after her shower, imagining the two of them together.  The mental images of her naked, coupled with the memories of the last 24 hours, meant his shower was going to get a lot longer.


He got dressed and texted Trace.


Hey man, I need your help with something.


What?


I need a great Christmas present for Deana.  At first I wasn’t planning on it, thought it was too soon, but things are moving along, and now I’m not sure and running out of time.


Things are moving along?


We kissed, and man it was magical.  I know that sounds dumb for a guy to say, but it was perfect.  She’s still not ready to be physical, but I can tell she’s getting there.  I really don’t mind waiting, not for her.  She’s not like the other women I’ve dated, she’s so down to earth, there’s no games or expectations.  We even talked about moving in together once the tour is done.  


Wow, that’s great.  Um, maybe some perfume?  Like a custom made scent, you choose the scents that go into it.


I like that idea.  Maybe something more normal, less expensive to go with it?


Do you take pictures together very often?  Maybe take those pictures and frame them, make a collage out of them?  That sounds very girl friendly.


I have a few, yeah, I’ll try and get more pictures next time I see her.  Thanks man, these are some great ideas.


Glad I could help.  But things are going well, she still has no clue who you are?

 

Nope.  I don’t even try to hide myself from her anymore.  She is SO convinced that someone like me would never like her that she doesn’t see ME looking right at her.  I still cover up and stuff when we’re out to avoid paparazzi attention, but I’m also going places they don’t expect me to go.  Who expects me to go to a karaoke night during vocal rest?  Yeah, we’ve cooked for each other, she’s a great cook, so we can enjoy that together now too.  Honestly man?  I think this could be it, I think I’m in love...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story