Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Songs: Rihanna- S&M, Rude Boy; Justin Timberlake- Rock Your Body

 

Short, but worth it :)

Deana got home from work in a great mood. She went into her bedroom, getting the shower warm in her bathroom. She pulled things out to wear for karaoke, packing a small bag to take with her. 


She let the water cascade over her for a while. She shaved her legs, being extra careful to get every inch. She used a sugar scrub that left her skin silky smooth, and put on lotion after her shower. She dressed and used the perfume she’d gotten for Christmas. 


You ok with Chinese for dinner? he asked. 


Yeah, just glad to see you soon. 


Dani showed up wearing a wide strapped tank and lounge pants, carrying an NYU sweatshirt. 


“Well, you ready for tonight?” Dani asked. 


“Absolutely. Got my songs picked and everything.”


“Yeah?  What’s your theme this week?”


“Oh, I think you’ll figure it out…”


Deana had straightened her hair, pulling it back into a low ponytail. She was wearing a black t-shirt and her green plaid pajama pants. She had a pair of basic black ballet flats by the door. 


“Aren’t you gonna be cold on the walk there and back?”


“I’ll be wearing this…” Deana held up a ratty turquoise terry cloth robe. 


“Couldn’t find anything a little sexy to wear tonight?” Dani sighed. 


“You’d be surprised how sexy he finds me in this outfit… He said it’s the person, not the clothing, though the clothing helps.”


Right on cue, Justin buzzed downstairs. Deana buzzed him in. She greeted him with a quick kiss before helping him put the food on the table. He was wearing a Beatles t-shirt and sweatpants and sneakers. 


“That’s one of my favorite albums of theirs,” she said, touching the part of his shirt that said “A Hard Day’s Night”. 


They ate dinner, soon ready to head down to the bar. She put on her robe, grabbing her bag. 


“What’s the bag for?” Dani asked. 


“You’ll see…” Deana hummed in response. 


Justin threw on a black sweatshirt, keeping the hood up. 


They got there a little late, the only table towards the back of the bar. They sat down, Deana putting in her song choices, Justin getting their drinks. 


Hey, I need a favor, Justin showed Danielle. 


“What?” 


Can I get Jonathan’s number? 


“You need her DAD’S permission, not her brother’s, to propose…”


He laughed lightly. Nothing like that.  


She gave him Jonathan’s number without pushing for more. 


Deana sat down next to Justin, on the edge of the table near the walkway to get up to sing. 


The DJ announced that she was on deck. She excused herself to the bathroom, neither Justin or Danielle thought anything of it. She quietly took the bag with her into the bathroom. 


She came back out, ready to sing. Justin watched her walk up for her turn, noticing her lounge pants were missing. 


Her first song started. “Feels so good being bad..

There's no way I'm turning back. Now the pain is for pleasure 'cause nothing can measure. Love is great, love is fine.Out the box, out of line. The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more…”


She got to the first chorus, untying her terry cloth robe, taking it off to reveal a black satin robe underneath.  Justin could definitely see there weren’t pants under her robe, wondering what was underneath. 


As she got to the second chorus, she loosened the belt on the satin robe, opening it but leaving it on. She wore a black nightie with lace barely tracing her knee. It had a plunging neckline, showcasing her breasts. He stared as she sang, almost forgetting she was even singing, captivated by her confidence to wear something like that out in public.   


Guys were whistling as she finished her song, Justin feeling almost jealous, but happy knowing she would be sitting next to him, and taking HIM back to her place like they had gotten into the habit of. 


He eyed her up and down as she sat back down. “Damn,” he mouthed, touching her shoulder and hissing. She laughed a little. His hand rested on her thigh, his thumb rubbing her leg over her nightie. 


“Just wait til my next song,” she whispered in his ear. 


She sipped her drink, enjoying his touch on her skin. She looked around at the people in the bar. 


“Well, I know Paul’s not here, I know exactly what he’d wear.”


Justin looked at her. 


“For Halloween last year he wore nothing but a towel, going as someone just out of the shower. And I MEAN nothing but a towel… I like your choice of attire better, I’ll admit.  He was clearly trying to get attention, you’re not.”


It was her turn to sing again. There was a brief intro before jumping right in. “Come here rude boy, boy, can you get it up? Come here rude boy, boy, is you big enough? Take it, take it. Baby, baby. Take it, take it. Love me, love me”. 


She slowly walked across the bar, dropping the shoulders of her robe down her arms, showing more of her nightie. Soon she was standing in front of Justin, pulling his chair out and sitting on his lap, straddling him. She continued to sing, rotating her hips over his lap. She kissed his neck during brief moments she wasn’t singing. He struggled to keep his hands off of her in front of everyone. He struggled even more with hiding how turned on he was in this moment. 


Her song ended, and the DJ cut to a song. “Alright, I think we need to take a break to cool down after that…” “Rock Your Body” started to play. The bar was soon full of people dancing, Danielle getting another drink. 


Deana took Justin and pushed him up against a wall, dancing against him, moving her hips against him. 


They got to the pre chorus, where the female voice comes in. She sang to Justin, he mouthed his part to her. “Talk to me boy/ No disrespect, I don't mean no harm/ Talk to me boy/ I can't wait to have you in my arms/ Talk to me boy/ Hurry up 'cause you're takin' too long/ Talk to me boy/ Bet I'll have you naked by the end of this song”. 

 

The song got to the short musical break, and she kissed him deeply, looking into his eyes. “Wanna get out of here?”  He nodded. She took his hand, grabbed her things, and they headed for the door. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story