Author's Chapter Notes:

Another short one, but necessary for the plot

Danielle returned to the table, the song finishing, when she noticed they were gone, along with her bag. She turned towards the door and saw them just as they disappeared out of view. 


“That’s my girl, have an amazing night,” she sighed. 



They practically ran back to her apartment. She had her keys ready so she wouldn’t lose any time. They got up to her apartment, she opened the door, and their mouths and hands were like magnets, nothing could separate them. They stumbled down the hallway and into her bedroom in the dark. She turned on her bedroom light as they entered. 


Justin looked deeply into her eyes.  “You sure?” He mouthed. 


“Yes, before I lose my nerve.  I want this so bad, but at some point I’m going to worry about what you think about seeing me naked. I want this. I want you, wanting me…”


He kissed her deeply. She fumbled in her bag, pulling out her blindfold. “I came prepared…”


He slipped the blindfold on her, kissing her again. She heard his shoes drop to the floor, the rustling of his clothes. He pulled her close to him, her hands running up and down his back. He was naked against her, her hand cupping his ass. He guided her hands towards his chest, letting her feel his muscles, her hands trailing further south. 


One hand gently felt him, her eyebrows raising. “Your pants do a very good job of hiding you,” she said. “I admit I’m a little nervous now.”


He kissed her, shaking his head as they did. 


“Are you ready?” he whispered.


“You can talk now?” she replied in surprise. He nodded as he kissed her neck. “Yes, I’m ready…”


They still stood in front of her bed. She left her robe somewhere in the apartment. He gently swept the straps of her nightie off her shoulders, her naked breasts exposed to him. 


He audibly sucked in a breath as he saw them, his hands drawn to them like a moth to a flame. He traced the outer curves of her breasts before taking them in his hands. A moan escaped her lips as he gently pulled on her nipples, rolling them in his fingers.   


He pushed the nightie off her hips, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in her matching silk panties. He pulled her close, his hand on the small of her back. 


“You’re beautiful,” he breathed into her ear. He gently laid her on the bed.


“I moved everything we might need  into the drawer on my nightstand, so no time is wasted.”


He pulled out the drawer, grabbing the handcuffs and getting a condom out of the box. He took her wrists and cuffed them to her iron post headboard. 


“Relax,” he breathed, “enjoy this.”


His hands went back to her breasts as he kissed her neck up to her ear, pulling her earlobe with his teeth. She moaned lightly at his touches on her body. He kissed down her collarbone, his mouth sucking on one of her breasts, his hand massaging the other. He flicked her nipple with his tongue. 


His hands traced down the curve of her waist to her hips, pulling her panties down her legs before removing them. One hand firmly grabbing her ass, the other slipping between her legs. 


“Uhhh, yes…” she moaned as he pressed a finger against her. He put a finger inside her folds, then another. “Oh god…yes…” His fingers returned to pushing against her, rubbing her in ways that made her moan and bite her lip in pleasure. 


His mouth went back to her breasts, sucking on them as his fingers attended to her. Her breathing became gasps, breathy moans. “Baby this is amazing,” she moaned.


“Are you ready?” he breathed in her ear.  She nodded, not knowing what he meant. 


“Oh GOD!” she squealed as he moved his mouth further down her body. His mouth clamped firmly on her, his fingers inside her folds. Her moans now breathy squeals and loud guttural groans. “Oh fuck, god, yes, fuuuck…” she moaned. 


“Don’t stop, I’m cumming baby, uhh, uhhh, FUUUUCK!!!” she screamed as she released. He grabbed the condom from her nightstand, opening it and putting it on himself. 


He positioned himself against her opening. “Are you sure?” he asked. “You can still say no…”


“I need to feel you inside me, fuck me baby…” He slowly entered her, the sensation making both of them moan. He rocked against her, putting as much of his body against her. 


“Oh my god, you feel amazing,” he whispered.  He wanted to scream in pleasure, fighting every urge within him. He kissed her neck as he thrust into her, grabbing her hair and pulling lightly. 


His pace increased. “Fuck me baby,” she begged. “Don’t be afraid to go harder, faster, deeper inside me. Fuck me like it’s our only chance.”


His thrusts became frantic, deep and hard within her. Her legs wrapped around him, taking more of him in. “Fuck, yes, baby, yes…” she moaned under him. “I’m cumming again, I can feel it building.  Pull my hair before you cum, I’ll try to hold it in.”


“Uhh, uhhh, yes, yeeeesss…” he hissed, pulling her hair. They released together, her bedroom full of the sounds of moans and gasps of pleasure. 


He collapsed on top of her. He leaned close to her ear. “I love you,” he whispered softly before kissing her deeply. 


“I love you too,” she whispered. “Once I knew you were leaving this week, I knew I was ready. I couldn’t bear the thought of not being with you before you left. It was everything I thought it would be, and more.  It was perfect.”


He nodded, his head resting on her chest. He uncuffed her from the bed and went into the bathroom. He at least needed to put on his boxer briefs and shirt before coming back to bed. He snuggled up next to her. He kissed her cheek, wrapping his arm around her, linking his fingers with hers.


“I close tomorrow, so we have plenty of time to sleep,” she yawned, blissfully drifting off to sleep. 


Little did either of them know that the next few hours would set off a chain of events that would test everything they thought they knew. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story