Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Songs: Alanis Morrisette- Head Over Feet, Pink- F***in Perfect, Justin Timberlake- Mirrors

Deana was almost overwhelmed with excitement knowing she’d get to see him soon, put all of what happened behind them. She put some mousse in her hair to help her curls, a cream and silver eye, light pink gloss on her lips. 


“Alright, we ready to go?” Deana asked as she walked into the living room. 


They nodded at her, getting up, grabbing jackets and heading downstairs. It was raining, so Jonathan went back up to get umbrellas. “I like walking in the rain,” Deana said. 


“Me too, snuggled under an umbrella with my fiancé,” Danielle said, curling into Jonathan as they walked. 


They got their spots in the bar near the stage area, Jonathan getting their drinks. He saw a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt in the corner of the bar by himself. The man nodded and raised a glass to him, no words exchanged from across the room. 


Deana put her songs in and they waited. Her phone buzzed as the first singer went up. 


I’m watching. Can’t wait to watch for your turn. 


She smiled. I wish I could see your face. 


Soon, baby, soon.  He smiled in reply. 


Soon it was Deana’s turn. A big smile on her face, she started.


“I had no choice but to hear you. You stated your case time and again. I thought about it. You treat me like I'm a princess. I'm not used to liking that.

You ask how my day was”


She knew there was no way he could misunderstand her intent with this song, singing with joy and happiness and love exuding from her. 


She sat down and sipped her drink. A minute later, her phone buzzed. 


You were great. You’re practically beaming. 


Wait till you hear my other song, that’ll really make you smile. 


They sipped their drinks as the rotation went through, and soon it was her turn again. 


She sang the song he’d chosen for her, the one that led to their first kiss. 


He smiled as he watched her sing, still feeling that way about her.  Even with everything they had been through the last couple weeks, she was his everything. 


That’ll always be our song to me. You are perfect to me. 


Suddenly the DJ announced, “alright, this next song is from a new singer here tonight. Let’s give him a big hand.”


The bar cheered in encouragement, but there was no one up at the stage. 


“You ready?” asked the DJ.


“Ready,” the voice said into the mic, out of nowhere. 


Deana smiled as Mirrors started. There was something familiar as the mystery man started to sing. They heard him through the speakers, but no one could see him. 


Suddenly, the man in the hooded sweatshirt began to move. He came closer to the stage, mic in hand. It was towards the end of the song, and he had cut the distance to the stage by half, slowly stepping closer. His hood stayed on, covering most of his face. 


By the last line, he was behind Deana, a bag in his other hand. All eyes were on them. Deana turned, and his eyes locked on hers. She knew those eyes, a smile spreading across her face. 


“Bruce!” she yelled, jumping out of her seat and into his arms as the music finished. The crowd cheered as she kissed him, his hood still up. 


They walked out of the bar, standing under the awning in front. 


“What… how…?” Deana asked, confused. 


“Justin had some things he needed to do, so I got to fly in today on his plane.”


“He has his own PLANE? Damn…” Deana replied. “I’m just so glad you’re here!”  She hugged him tight. 


“I have some things for you.”  He pulled a bouquet of tulips out of the bag, and a stuffed toy lobster. “If we’re ever apart again, you’ll always have this to remember that I’m your lobster.”


She smiled. “You are incredibly cheesy, and I love it.”


Justin looked at Danielle and Jonathan. “Congratulations, you two.”  Danielle showed off her ring. Justin’s eyebrows raised. “Well done, sir, well done!”


“We’ve got some amazing women here, Bruce,” Jonathan said. 


“Well, one of them is your sister…”


“Doesn’t make it any less true,” Jonathan said, giving Deana a side hug. 


“Shall we call it a night?” Danielle asked. They nodded, opening up their umbrellas and walking out in the rain. 


They split off, Danielle and Jonathan to their place, Justin and Deana to her place. They got to the front doors off Deana’s building, and she stopped. 


“The romantic that I am, I’ve never kissed someone in the rain. It seems a good way to start off our night, and a perfect excuse to get out of these clothes…” Deana said with a light laugh. 


Justin kissed her deeply, lowering the umbrella so the light rain could fall on them.   They were in the moment for about a minute before Deana started to get cold. 


“Let’s get you inside before your sweater gives everyone a show,” Justin laughed. 


They got into her apartment and closed the door. He wrapped his arms around her. “It’s a shame we aren’t at my place,” he sighed. “I have a fireplace That’s perfect to cuddle in front of to get warm.”


“Ooh, can we add that to our next time together? That sounds incredibly romantic, I’ve never done that before…” Deana purred. 


“Whatever you want,” he replied. 


“Speaking of which, what are we doing tonight?” Deana asked. 


“What did you have in mind?” A smile crept across his face. 


“Is it bad I want everything but?”


“Can we go back to staying clothed, but hands under?  You naked is gonna make me wanna do other things…”


“And that’s a problem?” 


“Only if you don’t want the fireplace experience…”


“Fine,” she sighed with a laugh.


“I’ll make it worth it, trust me…”


“Yeah?”


“Oh yeah. I have a lot to apologize for…”


“I feel like I have more…” she said. 


“Call it even?” he compromised. “I can give my apology tonight, you can do yours tomorrow?”


“I guess…” she teased. 


“Tonight, your t-shirt and PJ pants. Tomorrow, the red tank top and shorts…”


“Deal. I mean, you’ve seen me naked, you could watch me change…”


“No. I see you naked and I won’t be able to control myself,” he growled. 


“Maybe that’s my plan…” she winked. 


“Go get changed, I’ll be in in a bit,” he said softly. “I love that you’re wearing the perfume I got you.”


“Every day since I got it,” she said, giving him a quick kiss before walking down the hall. 


What felt like moments later, she opened the bedroom door, a hunger in her eyes. He walked towards her. 


“Get ready,” he said, kissing her before lifting her off the ground and into his arms. 


“Mmm, my strong man,” she purred. 


He carried her to the bed, laying her down gently. He laid down next to her, kissing her deeply. 


“I missed kissing you,” she said. He nodded with a smile. 


He ran his fingers into her hair, the other hand cupping her face and running along her ear. A low hum escapes her lips. 


“I missed hearing your little noises,” he said, nuzzling her neck. 


“Yeah? Well, let’s see what other noises I can make for you…”


His smile widened. “That’s my plan…”


He nipped at her neck before nibbling on her earlobe, kissing her cheek and lips. He gently pulled her bottom lip with his teeth. 


His hand went to her breast, massaging her before taking her nipple in his fingertips. She moaned against his mouth, arching her back and chest towards him. 


“I missed your touch. If you want, take my shirt off?”


“You sure?”


“I wouldn’t say it if I wasn’t sure. It’s your call at this point.”


He sat her up a bit to pull her shirt over her head. He nipped at her breasts, gently pulling her nipples with his teeth before sucking on them. 


“Ohhhh, yes.” He returned to her lips, his tongue snaking into her mouth. His hand went back to her breast, a light moan echoing in their mouths. 


His hand traced the curve of her waist, slowly slipping under the waistband of her pajama pants. 


“Naughty girl, going commando…”


“You gonna spank me?”


“Do you want me to?”


“Eh. Not really, but if you’re into it…”. 


He shook his head. “I’d rather do this.”  His hand went between her legs, brushing against her. She spread her legs for him, letting him easily slide a finger inside her. He rubbed inside her, searching for that perfect spot. She started to moan louder at his touch. 


“Louder,” he whispered. 


“You know where will make me louder…”  He withdrew his finger, rubbing it against her. Immediately, he was rewarded with louder moans and groans at his touch. 


“I have an idea.  If it doesn’t work, I’ll give you the next option.”


“Let me get a condom, I’m already halfway there.”


She opened her nightstand drawer with one hand, allowing him to pick out a condom. 


He turned to put the condom on before returning his finger to her. 


“Let me finish, then I want my legs around you up against the wall. If the angle doesn’t work, I want you to fuck me. I know what we said earlier, but it’s what I want.”  He nodded in understanding. 


Her moans increased, her breathing ragged gasps of air. She closed her eyes, focusing on the intense pleasure he was giving her. The more intense it became, the tighter she closed her eyes, gripping the sheets beneath her by the fistful. 


“Yes, yes, uh, uhhh, YEEESSS!” She screamed. 


“I’m not even gonna try the other, I have to have you. We’ll still have that perfect night, right now I just want you so bad.”


Deana slid her pants off, Justin standing, her legs wrapping around him. He got her against the wall, then slid his pants down around his ankles. He entered her, grinding into her against the wall. 


“Oh, baby, you feel so good,” he growled. His thrusts became frantic, both of them gasping for breath at the friction against each other. 


“Cum for me baby, don’t hold back,” she encouraged. She gently nipped at his neck and earlobe with her teeth, moaning as he thrust into her. 


“Oh baby, I’m so close…  fuck, yes… oh baby, yes…  uhh…”  She felt him shudder against her as he came, his thrusts slowing to a stop. 


He kissed her deeply. “Fuck, that was sexy. I’m glad you spoke up, it means you’re not afraid to tell me what you want.”


“I wanted it the whole time, I felt like I needed to make little suggestions throughout instead of up front.”


“Let’s get you to sleep, you have your time with the kids and work tomorrow.”  He started to pull his pants back on. 


“I don’t want to leave you again. I’m taking Friday off after the concert, I can reschedule with Ms. S.”


“Can I come with you? Maybe read them a book or something?”


“That would be really cute.  If you want, I think we can do that.”


“Either way, it’s been a long day for both of us, so I’m all for a good snuggle to sleep.”


They cleaned up and got ready for bed, Deana lying in his arms. “I could stay like this forever, I’ve missed it so much.”

 

“Me too, baby, me too.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story