She walked back to him by the fireplace. He watched for her, his eyes widening as he saw her come back into view. She was still wearing the shirt, pulled down over her hips, but the leggings were gone. 


“Wow, you are BREATHTAKING, you know that?” he said gently. They laid down on the rug in front of the fire. 


“This feels nice after the chill of the air outside,” she sighed. “Being in your arms, I’ve never felt safer anywhere else in all the world than when I’m with you…”


“I’m curious,” he said, “what don’t you like about yourself?”


“Physically? My boobs are too big. Gravity has already taken its toll as I’m sure you’ve noticed. They’re not the perky boobs of some young, thin model.”


“They’re still breasts. They react to my touch, make you moan and get me going. Try again.”


“I guess my stomach and  hips/ass/thigh area. It’s where I carry most of my weight, and not exactly something I consider attractive.”


He kissed her gently. “Are you ready for me to show you all the things I LOVE about you?”  


She nodded slowly. “Your eyes, they’re so expressive. I could get lost inside your eyes. You’re right, I was looking at you every chance I got out there tonight.  Your lips, I love how they feel against mine.”  He kissed her deeply, no expectation, just being in the moment, letting him take his time. 


He pulled back. “I love your curves. The morning your mom had surgery, when I made breakfast for you?  I’d left my phone in your bedroom and went to get it. You’d stepped out of the shower, drying your hair with nothing else covering you. I saw you naked long before our first time, and I still think what I thought then, how beautiful you are, how sexy you are.”


His hand ran along the outside of her curves, starting at her breast and running slowly down her waist to her hip over her clothes. 


“I feel like my clothes are just in the way,” she breathed, in slight disbelief this was really happening. He pulled the shirt off of her, revealing the red tank top and shorts. 


“You’re sure you want this, now?” he asked. 


“I’ve never been more sure of anything than right now. Touch me, give me the night you planned…”


He kissed her deeply, gently, his fingers weaving through her hair, pulling the elastic out of her hair to let her hair go free. His other hand moving to her breast, massaging her over the tank top, gently rolling her nipple between his fingers. 


“Justin…” she moaned. “It feels good to really call you that…”


He moved his hand underneath her shirt, giving her the same attention he had before. “I love how your skin feels, soft and smooth.  How it reacts to the smallest touch.” He ran his finger over her nipple, her body arched into him. 


He moved his hand to her hip. “The sway in your hips. It brings new meaning to the phrase ‘I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you walk away’.  The curve in your back to your ass…” He cupped her ass in his hand. 


She looked at him.


“Is everything ok? Is this too much?”


“It’s perfect. But I can’t decide if I want this slow and sweet night, or embrace the more passionate side of things…”


“Who says it can’t be both?  I’m not expecting it to be any one certain thing, though I definitely want to take my time.”


“Can we start here, but end in your bed?”


“I’m ok with that.  You can keep this on until we get to OUR bed.”


“You better kiss me right now…” she moaned, pulling him back towards her. 


His lips on hers, his tongue seeking entrance, slowly dancing with hers. His hands moving slowly and purposefully around her body. Under her shirt, eliciting slow moans from her. Moving down her hip, up her thigh, to touching his finger to her. 


“Yessss,” she hissed at the slightest touch. She arched into him, spreading her legs under him. “Oh god, Justin, yes…” He went to being inside her, finding that perfect spot. Her breathing started to hitch and gasp. “Justin, Juuussstiiinnnnn…” 


“Yes, baby, enjoy this. I love how you react to me. We both want this moment. Let this feeling wash over you.”  He kissed her deeply, his fingers still slowly making her melt in pleasure. He went back to rubbing against her in slow, careful touches. 


“Uhhhh, yes… Yeeesssss…” 


He kept a slow pace, tracing around her carefully to extend her pleasure. “Oh my god… Yeesss… uhhh, uhhh, I’m so close…” she moaned. 


“Hold it in, let it build as much as you can. Once you let go, we’ll go to the bedroom. For now, enjoy this and let it build to its aching peak…”


He continued his slow touches against her. Her breathing ragged gasps of air, her face contorted in pleasure, eyes shut tight. “Justin, I’m so close… oh my god, yes, yes, YESSS… UUUUHHHH!” She screamed as pleasure overtook her body, her body limp in full release. 


He scooped her into his arms, carrying her down the hall to the bedroom. She wasn’t sure what to expect his bedroom to look like. She was surprised at how plain his bed seemed. A California King bed, with a metal headboard that reminded her of the bed he was on in the video for “Tearin’ Up My Heart”. She smiled. 


“What are you thinking?” he asked, noting the smile on her face.


“Your headboard, how perfect it is for my handcuffs or the silk scarves…”


“Tonight is just us. Slowly enjoying each other.”


He put her feet down on the floor. He pulled her close, lifting her tank top over her head, her naked breasts against his shirt. Her hands almost clawing at his back, pulling his shirt off. “Now I know why you kept your shirt on, I’d know your tattoos anywhere.  I got a glimpse of the edge of the cross on your arm, I knew it seemed familiar…”


He moved her shorts off of her hips, letting them fall to the floor. He slowly removed his pants and boxer briefs, their naked bodies in an intimate embrace. 


“Before we go any further, I think, at least for tonight, there should be nothing between us. The feel of your body against mine, in every possible way,” she said. 


He looked at her. “You’re sure?  I can easily go get…”


She put a finger to his lips. “I’m sure. I’m on the pill, very good at making sure I take it. Like I said, at least for tonight, I want this. If there was ever a night for it, tonight is that night.”


He laid her down on the bed, his eyes gazing deeply into hers as his hands explored her body again. 


“Maybe not tonight, but I want to show you how good I can make you feel,” she said, cupping him in her hand.


“I look forward to it.  Think of tonight as the first time I wish we’d had, slow and soft and tender. I’m glad I got to give you what I did, it helped keep my identity a secret, but this is what I imagined our first time together being like.”


His fingers made their way back down her body, causing her to buck at his touch. 


“I want you, Justin. I want you inside me, now.”  Her voice was full of need, yet no urgency to it. “Take your time, but I want you.”


Her legs spread beneath him. He positioned himself, slowly entering her. “Oh my GOD, you feel amazing against me,” he moaned. “Oh Deana, baby, I love you…”


“I love you, Justin…” Their eyes locked on each other as he slowly thrust inside her. He laid as much of him against her, his fingers lacing between hers. His pace slow and intent, kissing her gently as he moved within her. 


“Deana… this is perfect…”


“Justin, don’t stop. I’m so close again.”


“Me too, hold it just a little bit longer for me…”


“Anything for you, my love…” she gasped. 


His eyebrows knit together in concentration, focusing on keeping his slow pace within her. “I’m fighting every urge to go as hard and deep as I can, to give you the most amazing sensations…”


“What I’m feeling is fucking amazing, Justin, don’t you dare stop now…” She struggled to keep her eyes open, the feelings welling inside her almost too much to handle. 


“Oh god… yes.  Justin yes, YES…”


“I’m almost there, just… a little bit… NOW!” he moaned loudly as he shuddered in release within her. She groaned in her own release, her chest heaving. He rested his head on her shoulder, gasping for breath. 


“You’re right, that’s how our first time should have been. In a way, this IS our first time, now that there are no more secrets,” she sighed. 


“Speaking of secrets, when do we tell Danielle?” he asked. “Your brother has known since I met him in the hospital, keeping it from both of you.”


“I think at their engagement party is perfect. Hopefully it won’t steal their moment, but my sister will know you as soon as she sees you.”


“Was she a big fan, too?”


“She was into the OTHER band, but she went with me to all the concerts. Thankfully she never saw them in concert for me to be dragged along.”


Justin chuckled. “This was a perfect night. A great show, spoiling my woman…”


Deana gasped. “I completely forgot in all of this. Happy birthday, baby…”


“The perfect end to a perfect day. Let’s get some sleep, I wanna talk about tomorrow with Ms. S. in the morning.”


They got into bed, lying naked together, blissful in their embrace. Justin had his arm around her waist, Deana’s fingers laced between his, drifting off to sleep. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story