They went back to Justin’s penthouse, his driver going back to the restaurant for when Trace and Samantha were ready to leave.  Justin closed the door behind them, and clothes quickly fell to the floor, a trail led down the hall to the bedroom.


“I don’t see what other people see when they look at you, Deana.  You may see what’s on the outside, but I feel like I know so much about you already, that I know that’s not what matters.”


“Ssshhh,” she said, putting a finger to his lips.  “Don’t ruin this with talking, not now.  One question, do you have anything like my drawer, you know the one…” she asked, one eyebrow cocked.


He nodded, gesturing to the nightstands.  “Both,” he quickly answered before kissing her and running his hands over her body.


“Get on the bed, tonight is my turn.”  He did as he was told, curious what her next move would be.  


“Sit up against the headboard,” she directed.


She looked through one of the drawers, her eyes widening at some of the things she saw.  “You’re a dirty boy…”  She found something close to what she wanted, and closed the drawer.  She looked at him, naked and hard on the bed, finished getting undressed herself before straddling him.  She tied a silk scarf around his eyes.  A smile spread across his face.  She took two more and tied his arms to the iron posts at the elbows, giving him access with his hands should he need them.  


She kissed him deeply, a low moan already escaping from his lips.


“Can I talk at all?” he asked.


“I suppose.  You’re not the only one that enjoys a noisy bedroom, it tells me I’m doing my job well.  If there’s something you don’t like, tell me as well.  I guess that should really be our ground rules.”


“Safe word?”


“I already know your safe word after that episode on Jimmy, I doubt we’re going to need one tonight.  Not with what I have planned.  We need a word for when you just have to fuck me, no matter what I’m doing to you…”


“Banana,” he quickly blurted.


“I like it.  Now no more unless it’s how good something feels…”  Her lips returned to his, their tongues dancing as her hands felt the muscles on his arms, slowly taking in the definition of his biceps, before lacing her fingers between his.  She kissed his neck, lightly biting the skin before nuzzling his ear with her nose, then pulling on his earlobes slowly with her teeth.


“Fuuuck…” he groaned.


“I thought the word was banana,” she teased.  She slowly moved her hands down his chest, her fingers brushing against his nipples.  He moaned at her touch.  “Yesss, Deana…”


She backed away, going to his feet.  She slowly traced a finger along the arch of each foot, Justin fighting the urge to kick as it tickled.  She slowly traced up his calves, rubbing his outer thigh up to his hip, going back to his knees up the inner thigh.  


“Uuuh, yes, baby…” 


She took him in her hand, tracing from base to tip carefully with her finger.  “Fuuuck…”  He gasped as she surrounded him with her mouth, fitting as much as she could in, sucking on him as she pulled away.  She used her tongue to do what she had done seconds earlier with her fingers, tracing the length of him.  She started at the tip, slowly sucking as she took more of him in.  Justin gently bucked his hips at the sensation, again as she raked her fingers along his inner thigh.


Her name suddenly became a mantra, Justin moaning it over and over again, his breathing ragged gasps of air. He bent his hands to find he could reach the top of her head, fingers weaving through the hair he could reach.  Unsatisfied with what he could reach, he pulled at the scarves, finding they gave way a little bit.  This gave him a better reach, playing with her hair and she focused on him.


“Fuck, yes, oh GOD yes Deana, uhhh, yess, BANANA BANANA BANANA!!!” he screamed.


She climbed back up his body, and she lowered herself onto him.  “Condom?” he asked between breaths.


She shook her head, lips locked on his.  His hands stayed in her hair, he found he could barely reach her breasts in this position as she grinded against him.  The silk scarves continued to slip as he pulled, trying to reach more of her body.  They had enough give that he pulled his arms free from the loops, held her close to him, and flipped them over to be on top of her.  He removed the scarf blindfolding him, gazing deeply into her eyes.


His thrusts became hard and deep within her, causing her to moan.  “Uuh, yes, YES…”  He put a finger against her button, pushing against her as he continued his thrusts.  “FUCK!” she screamed at his touch outside her mixed with the sensations within.  


His face was contorted in focus, eyebrows knit together, a hunger in his eyes.  The bedroom filled with moans, gasps, and groans as their bodies rocked together.  “Almost there, baby, you feel so good…” he groaned.


“Don’t stop,” she gasped.  His thrusts furious, she could only give high pitched squeals.


“Uhhh, uhhh, Deana I’m cumming, FUUUCK!” he yelled as he released, she screamed a guttural scream at the same time.  Their breaths gasps of air as Justin laid beside her.


“THAT, was amazing,” he gasped.  


“I’ve been wanting to do that since you got back into town.  At least to try it,” she admitted.


“I feel bad, but did you cum?”


“I think that scream at the end was a resounding yes,” she laughed.  She rolled onto her side, wrapping her arm around him. “I could get used to this,” she said, squeezing him tight.


“Isn’t that the point?” he asked.  “I have a bus all to myself, imagine what we could do, even while it’s driving.  The door closes, and I made sure my bus is sound proofed.”


“Oh, are we gonna be in trouble…” Deana laughed.  


“What made you decide on no condom tonight?  You know I have no problem with that if that’s what you want, but…”


“There is a definite difference in sensations, I’m sure you know that.  I like how it feels.  But you’re right, it’s too soon in our relationship to risk anything.  Though we’re gonna end up buying out all the stock they have…”


He chuckled.  “I tell ya, it’s the quiet ones you gotta look out for.  You’d never think you’d be like this in bed by looking at you.  You’re too innocent to be as dirty as you are.”


“Danielle and our friends have had a long time to corrupt me, I’ll tell you that…” she laughed.  “I definitely wasn’t dirty minded in high school.  Once I started college and started dating, my world opened up a bit.


“You really didn’t start dating until college?”


“Not really.  I mean, I had boyfriends, but the most we’d do is make out at the movies.  I never went to their house, they never came to mine, there was no chance to do much.  I was 19 the first time I had a guy put his hands anywhere but my back.  I was past 30 when I met HIM and actually had sex.  So it’s all still fairly new to me in some ways, I’d been wanting it for so long, but not having the chance.”


“Well, you’ll have as many chances as you want from now on.”  He kissed the top of her head as they drifted off into sleep.



The next morning, Deana woke up first, looking at Justin.  Now I see the appeal in watching someone sleep.  He’s so peaceful, it’s cute.  She kissed his cheek, moving to get off the bed.


“Uh uh, stay,” he said, reaching for her hand.


“Did I wake you?” she asked.


“I don’t know, but I’m glad I’m awake.  You being here makes waking up easier.  On the road, all I had were dreams and an empty bed each morning.  I fought waking up.  Now, a beautiful woman in my bed beside me, I’m happy to wake up.”


It was around 8:30, Danielle and Jonathan’s party started at 11.  “Do you wanna shower here, or at your place?  I know we’ll need to swing by your place to get changed.  What should I wear for this?”


“I can shower here so it’s a quick trip at my place, so you’re not stuck waiting too long.”


“You are worth every wait imaginable.  If you prefer your place with all your stuff, that’s fine.”


“Yeah, I would rather that.  Maybe I should start moving in sooner?”


“I go back on the road tomorrow, so probably not since you still have another week here.  I wanted to talk about that, actually.  What do you think of a week in Vancouver?  Or we can go to my cabin in Montana… I have a whole week off after my show on the 7th, my next show on Valentine’s Day in Vancouver.  It’d be a great start to being on the road with me, uninterrupted time, just the two of us, nowhere to rush to, we can take my plane.”  


“That sounds amazing.  Montana might be a bit cold this time of year, so maybe Vancouver?  I’m sure we’ll find some things to do between runs to buy condoms,” she laughed.  “But seriously, that’s a perfect time to get away, just the two of us.  It’s not canceling any shows and lets us focus on us for a bit before throwing me into the deep end on being on the road.  A nice little vacation.”


“Perfect, I’ll start looking for a nice little cabin in the woods, secluded…”


“You sound like you’re gonna murder me…”


“Well, with how you scream, people just might think that’s exactly what I’m doing…” he laughed.  


“That loud, huh?”


“No complaints here…” he chuckled. 


They got out of bed, Justin throwing on a pair of joggers before making a quick scrambled eggs for them before going to Deana’s.


“So you never answered me, what should I wear today?”


“Something nice, but not formal.  Nice jeans or slacks, polo shirt.  I LOVE you in a polo shirt.”


“When have you seen me… oh, just in pictures,” he realized.


“I’m sure I’ll get to see you in everything you own soon enough…”


“I don’t know about EVERYTHING, you haven’t seen my closet.  I hope there’s room for your clothes somewhere…” he teased.  


He went and got dressed, coming back in gray slacks, black shoes, and a white polo.  Justin had his driver ready, and they headed off to Deana’s.


She went to get in the shower, Justin staying on the couch.  His phone buzzed, a text from his manager.  I’ll deal with whatever it is later, he thought.  It’s my day off, I’m spending it with Deana.  


Deana showered, and picked out a navy blue dress and matching kitten heels.  Her hair and makeup were simple.  It’s not MY party, I don’t need to be too dressed up…


She was soon ready, being around 10:30 and perfect to get to her parents house.  She gave the driver the address.  Deana’s phone buzzed.  It was Danielle.

 

You have some explaining to do, missy…



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story