The next morning, Deana woke up first, her eyes fluttering open to see Justin’s sleeping face. She smiled, thankful that everything had worked out. She knew he would be flying out later that day to continue the tour. 


She turned in bed to get up, Justin’s arm pulling her close. 


“Good morning,” she said quietly. Justin said nothing. She tried to lift his arm, but the more she resisted, the closer he pulled her. 


“Please tell me you’re awake and just fucking with me,” she said louder. 


A smile spread across his face. “For a morning person, you aren’t very fun…”


“You want fun? I’ll show you fun…” she turned to face him again, ticking his rib cage. 


“Hey!” he said, pulling away from her, laughing at her touch. “Not fair, I didn’t think that’s what you meant!”


“What did you THINK I meant?” she asked, clueless. 


“Something more like this.”  He pulled her close, feeling him against her. His lips on hers, one hand in her hair, the other on her bare ass. 


“I guess I’m glad we sleep commando, less to worry about being in the way,” she laughed. 


“Is that a yes?” he asked. 


“That’s a fuck yes please, one last time before you leave…”



They showered and had a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. She wanted to give him as much time as possible to pack for their week in Vancouver along with stuff for the rest of the tour. 


She sat on the bed as he packed, noticing a bag from Target near his suitcase. 


“What’s in there?” she asked. 


“You have three guesses, and the first two don’t count…” he chuckled. 


“It’s Target, it could be anything…”


“Think it through… Notice how full the bag is.”


Her eyes widened. “You didn’t…”


He nodded his head. “I went before coming to karaoke to surprise you. That should last us a while.  Hopefully enough for our time in Vancouver.”


She looked at the bag full of wrapped condoms out of the boxes. “I don’t think we’ll be able to walk by the end of that week, you may have to postpone the tour again,” she laughed. 


“I’ll stock up on Gatorade for the fridge…” he kissed her as he continued packing. 


“Do you have to go through security with that?”


“Not on my private plane. You, however, need to be careful what you pack…”


“I can’t use any of it without you, so why don’t you take it? Even if someone else sees it, no shame in our game.”


“I’ll take the cuffs, you can bring the silk scarves and your blindfold without issue. What else do we need that I’d have to take?” he asked, laughing. 


“I saw the ball gag. No, we like the noise too much…” she purred. “I guess that’s it. I suddenly feel not adventurous enough…”


“Hey, I have no complaints, my baby is GOOD at what she does. Oh, bring the red number, and the black nightie, I might see what I can find for you somewhere along the way…”


“Mental note made. I have my key for here so I can move everything in before I meet you in Vancouver, so that once we get home we just come here.”


“I put the number for the driver in your phone should you need anything next week. I’m thinking the day after court, you can do a spa day, relax and get your mind off of everything.”


“I have to work before I leave. I have the day of court off, but that’s it. I think it’s in the morning, so maybe later that day?  If nothing else I can go take a yoga class at the gym.”


“I have an extra copy of my debit card, I can leave that with you for that, or I can just get some cash out for you.  Will you be sleeping here or your place?”


“Both, on and off, depending on how packing and moving stuff goes. I have til next weekend to get everything out, Dani and J will deal with the big stuff like my bed and couch and other big furniture that I won’t need here.”


“Where are you planning on putting your stuff?” he laughed. 


“Don’t think I didn’t notice the empty drawers and closet space for me.  I’m excited about all of this, but nervous, too.”


“ About seeing him?”


She nodded. “I asked my lawyer to see if we can include you in the order, since we’ll be living together and he’s been hostile to you as well.”


“He’s afraid of me, I don’t know that I’ll need it, especially since I have security here to keep him out. But if the judge allows it, I don’t see the harm in it.  I wish I could be there with you.”


“I don’t. Well, I DO, but I also remember the last time you went to court.  Things worked out there, though. I don’t want it bringing up any stuff for you.”


“I want to be there to support you, so you’re not alone.”


“I won’t be alone. I have Dani and J for after. Dani is gonna stay at my place a couple nights so I’m not alone, and to help pack everything up.”


“Your flight info and everything is on the desk in my office for you. I’ll get there first, renting a car for the week, and I’ll be there to meet you at the airport. I’ll text you with what I’m wearing, I’ll be trying to lay low and have my security in the background instead of right around me. Once we leave the airport, they’re off until the show.”


“Are we actually staying in the cabin the whole time?” she laughed. 


“We’ll go out to dinner the first night, then see what happens the rest of the week. I have some ideas, but it depends on the weather.”


“I’ll make sure to bring my black dress and my cream sweater along for the week and the tour, in case I need them.”


“Perfect. I have a couple ideas for the day before the show, an early Valentine’s Day since I have a show the actual day.”


“So I guess I need to get you a present for then.”


“You coming for a week away and staying the rest of the tour is present enough. That and the stuff I’m packing…” he chuckled. 



He finished packing and was ready to head to the airport. She kissed him goodbye and gave him a tight hug.  Deana went to her place instead of taking him to the airport. 


She packed up things that were going to get tossed, like her kitchen stuff she wasn’t planning on using before the move, along with bagging up the knit things she was donating to the hospital. 


Her phone buzzed. “This isn’t wedding related, is it?” Deana asked. 


“No. Just checking on you, I know Justin leaves today,” Dani said. 


“I’m good. Better than the last time he left. It’s only for a week, under much better circumstances. Don’t get me wrong, I miss him already, but we’ll be in touch.”


“Court is on Tuesday, right?  You gonna need us in there?”


“Yes on the date, I don’t know if you’re allowed in. It might just be me and him allowed in, and the lawyers. Then this will be over and I can really breathe again. He’s stayed away, but this will ensure it.”


“Then you get to ride off into the sunset with your Prince Charming.”


“I’m gonna miss you guys so much…” Deana’s voice quivered as she started to get emotional.


“You’d miss him more, especially after a romantic week away. Speaking of romantic, ask him if we’re gonna need security at the wedding. It’s not every day the maid of honor has a celebrity date.”


“The wedding is still like a year away…”


“I fully expect wedding plans in your future, too.”


“I’m hoping. We’ve been through some pretty tough stuff. I’m just glad it seems the tabloid and media attention isn’t on me after the pictures went public. I mean, friends are freaking out, but no cameras have been outside my apartment trying to get pictures or anything.”


“You’ve also had the weekend off work and been at his place since then.  Expect there to be some attention.”


“I know I’m not safe forever, I just hope I can tour with him safely as far as being at shows without drawing attention. Maybe dress up a little at each show, do my hair different than in the pictures. Though in some you can’t really tell what I look like, so maybe that’s why we haven’t gotten that much attention.”


“Enjoy it while it lasts, at some point people will recognize you, hopefully in an announcement of becoming Mrs. Timberlake…”


“I don’t think he’d make a statement to announce that.”


“I can keep up the ‘Bruce’ charade while you’re gone, so if you guys come to the bar it’s not a big deal.”


“We’re not in Manhattan, it seems pretty quiet where he is, so that might help.”


“I’ll let you get going, but I wanted to check on you since I’m sure it’s a little tough.”


“Saying goodbye is always hard, but just for a week, so it’s not too bad.  I’ll talk to you later, see you soon.”



Deana had a little dinner and decided to watch her guilty pleasure movie. She smiled any time she saw his face, even wider during scenes she saw him even partially naked. 

 

Well, she thought, at least I can still fantasize about him and now it’s not weird…



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story