They stumbled down the hall into the cabin from the garage, pulling jackets off, stepping out of shoes. Out of the corner of his eye, Justin saw a fireplace in the living room. 


“Out here, or in the bedroom with that fireplace?” He asked between kisses. 


“Depends on if you’re wanting to use anything on me..” she purred. 


“Not tonight. I want tonight to just be you and me, skin to skin…” he answered, nipping at her neck. 


“Go get what you need from the bag, I’ll get the fire started,” she said. 


The fire was electric, so a flip of a switch made that an easy task. Justin quickly came down the hall to join her in front of the fire. 


He pulled her close, kissing her, his hands framing her face and neck. 


Her hands swiftly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it down each arm, letting her hands slowly feel his muscles. Her hands went to his back, holding him against her. 


He nuzzled her neck, pulling her dress up and over her head. His hands went behind her back, unhooking her bra, letting the straps fall down her arms. Deana flung her bra off into the room, her lips still on his. His tongue sought entrance, and was rewarded with a low groan from Deana. 


“I missed you so much,” he said, nipping at her neck and ears as she undid his pants. 


“I’m a little sensitive, I waxed for you,” Deana said. 


“Baby, I love you as is, but I appreciate the thought,” he smiled. “It does help with what I have in mind…”


His hands slowly roamed her body, starting in her hair, tracing her neck, sending a shiver down her spine. They reached her breasts, holding them in his hands before teasing her with his fingers. 


“Yes, Justin, yessss,” she hissed. She felt him pressed against her, straining against his boxer briefs for her. 


Her hands traced down his back, reaching for the waistband of his boxer briefs. Justin shook his head, his lips against hers. Deana tried nodding her head, he shook back in response. 


“You’ll get what you want soon enough, let me take my time enjoying your body…” he said softly in a husky voice. 


His mouth traced her ear, pulling on her earlobe with his teeth before nipping down her neck and collarbone. He reached her breasts, gently biting and licking them before taking one nipple at a time; sucking and gently biting one, then the other. 


A moan escaped her lips, long and drawn out gasps of breath. “Oh god, yes, YES…”


He looked up at her and smiled, giving her a quick kiss before working his way down her body. 


His fingers traced her waist, slowly pulling her panties off her hips, tracing down her ass, giving it a firm squeeze, a sexy laugh escaping his lips. 


He traced from her knee up her inner thigh, stopping just before where she was aching to be touched and he was aching to touch her. Her breathing became begging whimpers of need. “Please, Justin, PLEASE… I need to feel your hands on me.”


He slowly twirled his finger closer to her core, gently flicking her. A loud moan escaped her lips. “PLEASE…” she pleaded. He returned his finger, running slow circles over and around her. Her moans increased in volume and intensity and duration, gasping for breath in between. 


She all but screamed as he slipped a finger inside her, then another, slowly rubbing inside her. “Oh god, Justin, I need you inside me…”


“Not until you cum for me. I want to hear you scream and shake in pleasure.”


She nodded desperately. He gently built her inner thigh, licking up her leg. “You know what makes me scream…” she groaned, her voice full of need. 


“Ask for it,” he ordered. 


“Put your mouth on me,” she gasped. 


“BEG for it, my dirty girl…”


“Tongue fuck my pussy, suck my clit, make me scream, PLEASE…!”


“That’s my girl. Hold everything in, let it build until you can’t take it anymore and scream as you cum.”


He kissed and licked her thighs before giving her what she begged for. His tongue making her gasp and moan in pleasure.


“YES, oh my GOD, you are amazing… I’m so close, yes, FUUUUCK!”  Her hands grabbed the rug by the fistful, desperate for something else to focus on as she felt her orgasm approaching. 


His mouth clasped against her, his fingers entered her, slowly stroking within her. 


“Oh god, I… I… uhhhh… Justin, I’m cumming, JUSTIN!!” She screamed in a primal and guttural scream, her body convulsing as her orgasm hit, then going limp, spent on the floor. 


He sat up, watching as she gasped for breath, all she could do as the final waves of pleasure washed over her. He kissed her, she snaked her tongue into his mouth, sucking on his tongue, tasting herself on him.  “Dirty girl,” he chuckled. “Do you want to stay here, or the bed?”


She groaned, unable to speak. “Here it is,” Justin decided. He pulled his boxer briefs off, entering her with a low groan. “Now it’s my turn to moan… You feel so god damn amazing, Deana.”  He laid as much of his body against her as he could.  He rocked within her slowly, gradually picking up speed. 


His lips against her, they moaned at the sensations of their rhythm. She wrapped her legs against his calves, locking him against her. “Oh baby, I’m so close, your sounds got me so close as it is…”


She tightened herself around him, making him push himself harder inside her, taking him to the edge. “Oh god, yes, yes, uhhh, gooood, FUCK you feel so good and tight around me. FUCK, I’m cumming, YES!”  He shuddered as he released, his rhythm slowing to a stop. 


He pulled out of her, lying on the floor next to her as he caught his breath. 


She turned to curl into him, draping an arm over him. “It just gets better every time, I don’t know how that’s even possible…” she laughed. He nodded in agreement, still catching his breath. 


“You… were amazing,” he panted. 


“I did almost literally nothing,” Deana laughed. 


“I beg to differ,” Justin smiled. 


“What DID I do, then?”


“Turned me on, the noises you made that told me you were turned on and enjoying things, then what you did there at the end, tightening around me. God, that sent me over the edge…”


“We have the rest of the week for me to do even more for you…” she purred. 


“Definitely glad I ordered Gatorade, we’re gonna need it if this is all we do while we’re here…”


“I have no complaints,” she laughed. “Though is it a bad sign that I’m too weak to move to the bed?”


“Not at all, I’m feeling the same.  That really was amazing…”


She rolled to the other side, grabbing a blanket sitting on the stonework the fireplace was on. She curled back into Justin, covering themselves with a blanket. 


“I’m just sad it’s this fucking cold outside and it’s not even snowing,” Deana sighed. “Snow would just add to the romance factor here.”

 

He kissed the top of her head, an arm snaking underneath her to cradle her neck and hold her close to him. Once they were comfortable, they drifted off to sleep, smiles on their faces. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story