Any time he was on her end of the stage, he’d make quick eye contact with her; the dancers waved to her amongst the crowd. Her mind briefly wondered which one had hit on him, but she pushed it out of her mind, knowing he had her to go “home” to every night. 


During “Man of the Woods,” he touched her hand and sang right to her. She acted just like any of the other fans, losing her cool a bit as he walked away. 


The night ended, and she was quietly ushered back to his dressing room after the show. Justin was already in the shower when she arrived, so she sat on the couch to wait for him. She smiled as he came out in nothing but a towel, grabbing clothes from his bag. 


“I see that look in your eyes,” he smiled. “Whatever you’re thinking, save it for back at the cabin.”


She grabbed her other clothes from earlier, along with her laptop bag, and they headed to the car and towards the cabin. 


They walked into the cabin, heading towards the bedroom. “It’s our last night here, I say we end our vacation with a bang,” he chuckled. 


“The things these walls could say once we leave…” she replied. 


He pulled her in for a deep kiss, his tongue dancing with hers. She quickly rested her hands against his back, under his shirt, before pulling it off of him. Her fingers made quick work of his pants, leaving him in his boxer briefs, feeling him strain against the fabric as he pressed against her. 


He carefully pulled the dress over her head, leaving her in a strapless bra and satin panties.  He laid her down on the bed. “Ready for your own special show? I won’t stop until I hear you scream.”


“Mmm, you bet I am…” she purred in his ear. He pulled the blindfold out and put it over her eyes, handcuffing her to the headboard. 


He ran his hands along her body, going to her back to release her from her bra. She moaned, aching for his touch. Their lips locked in a deep kiss, his finger tracing the edge of her ear, her moans echoing inside her. He traced down her neck, taking her breasts in his hands, taking his time to feel them and tease her with his fingers. 


“Juuuusssstiiinnn,” she gasped, breaking their kiss.  He laughed lightly, kissing down her neck and collarbone. He took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and gently biting at it. Her body bucked against him at the sensation. His hand moved between her legs, Deana spreading beneath him for easier access. 


“Uuuuhhhh,” she groaned, his finger brushing against her before stroking inside her.  He kept going from within her to brushing against her, teasing her with his fingers. 


“Fuuuuck, I need you, Justin…”


“Not yet, but soon.”


He continued to tease her, one hand between her legs, the other working with his mouth to tease her breasts. 


“Banana…”


“That only works when I say it.  You aren’t anywhere NEAR ready for what I have in mind…”


“And what does that entail?” she asked. 


“Just wait and see, or more like wait and FEEL with that mask on. I want to hear you scream in absolute pleasure, unable to control yourself,” he said, continuing to tease her body all over.


“Oh god, YEEEESSSS,” she moaned. “This feels amazing, but I think one thing at a time would be better for me to focus on.”


“Which do you want me to stop?” he asked. 


“I… uh… god… don’t make me choose…” she whimpered, giving in to the sensations all over her body. 


“Maybe this will help…”  He pulled his fingers away from between her legs, her body trying to pull him back towards her. 


“Please, Justin, pleeeease, don’t stop…” He returned his fingers to her, releasing her breasts from his mouth and other hand. “No… don’t…” she begged. 


“If you insist,” he said, returning his attention to her breasts as well. Her moans became louder, her breathing more ragged. 


She didn’t expect what came next. As she whimpered under his touch, he pulled away from her completely. He watched her writhing in need of being touched, feeling all the pleasure he had promised. 


“What do you want, Deana?” he asked, his voice curious and deep with desire.


“I want you, whatever you decide to do to me. Make me feel whatever you want me to feel. I need your touch, to feel you inside me.”


“Your wish is my command,” he said in a husky voice. 


Her eyes had been open behind the blindfold, but what she felt next all but made her eyes roll back in her head, closing her eyes so tight. His mouth sucked forcefully against her, running his tongue along her most sensitive spot, while easily sliding two fingers inside her. 


“FUCK!” she screamed as his touch brought on a strong first wave of pleasure without warning. He knew she had more in her, this just the beginning. He continued to suckle and stroke within her, changing his speed and intensity so she didn’t know what to expect. Her legs danced between practically doing the splits to almost becoming like a vice, holding his head firmly in place. 


Her moans and noises grew louder and more frequent as wave after wave of pleasure hit. His sucking created such pressure against her, his fingers finding that perfect spot inside her. 


“Justin, god, yes, I’m cumming, yes, fuck, UUUUUUHHHHHH!” She screamed in total pleasure and abandon, feeling everything rise up within her until she literally thought she might explode. 


He pulled back, watching her body still shake as pleasure rode through her, her chest heaving in gasping breaths. He sucked his fingers clean, tasting her on him. She couldn’t see, only hearing him. 


“More,” she managed to say. 


“How?” he asked. 


“Taste me. Do you like it?”


“I love it,” he laughed lightly in response. She could feel his tongue against her again. She winced a bit, still overcome by the shockwaves coursing through her body. 


“Do you want to taste yourself?” he asked curiously. She nodded slowly, trying to regain her composure. He stuck his fingers back inside her, before putting his fingers to her lips. She sucked on his fingers, running her tongue along as much of them as she could. 


“What do you think?” he wondered aloud.


“I think it’s your turn to beg for more.  Uncuff me, please.”


He released her from the handcuffs around the post on the headboard. She grabbed the silk scarves. “You know where I want you,” she directed. He moved to sitting up against the headboard. “Last time I thought I tied these well. This time I know to pull tighter, keep you from pulling free. I was at your mercy, now you’re at mine. I didn’t want to taste myself on you as much as I wanted to suck on whatever you put to my lips, a taste of what’s to come.”


“Oh god,” Justin gasped at the thought of what she had just described. “I don’t know how long I’m gonna last…”


“Try your best for me. I’ll do what I can to make this last for you.  Do you want to be blindfolded now?” He nodded, his eyes closed already. She put the blindfold on him, then started her torture of his body. She kissed him, her tongue dancing with his, sucking his further into her mouth as her fingers slowly ran over his arms, starting just outside his armpits, under his arms, causing him to squirm and pull against the scarves. Her fingers entwined with his for a brief moment before running back up his arms to his shoulders. 


She slowly traced his collarbone with her fingers, biting lightly at the hollows at the base of his neck. His breathing already becoming gasps for air.  Her fingers slowly worked down his chest, following the lines of his muscles, before pinching his nipples in her fingers. 


“Oh GOD,” he moaned as she teased him, her fingers running across the peaks slowly. She bit them lightly, pulling them with her teeth, running over them with her tongue. 


“Your tongue, uhhhh,” he cried out. Her hand feeling his stomach, light traces of his abs. 


“It’s not fair,” she said. “You’re still so hot and chiseled after all these years…”


“It’s a lot more work now, trust me,” he breathed in bursts to reply. “Baby, you are amazing…”


“I’m just getting started,” she laughed. Her hand continued down his body, lightly tracing him from base to tip, his hips bucking at her touch. She then lightly dragged her fingers along his inner thigh towards his knees, Justin whimpering in need. 


She inched back up his thighs, before gently fondling his balls, giving a gentle tug. 


“Oh god,” he moaned, feeling his body pull back a bit. “Baby, please…”


“Say it,” she commanded. 


“I want you around me.”


“More specific. What exactly do you want?” she directed. 


“I want you to touch me, suck my dick, make me want to rip these scarves off and drive myself so deep into you…”


“All in good time,” she said, her fingers forming an O around him at the base, slowly going along the length of him. He groaned at her touch, her handing pulling gently again at his balls. “To help you last longer, if that’s really a worry for you.”


“I want you so bad, Deana, whatever you need to do, take me to the edge and back.”


She slowly stroked him, her tongue running across the tip. She took more of him in as she stroked him, his gasps and moans becoming more frequent. Her tongue pressing firmly against the vein along the underside, sending a jolt through his body. She gave a slight tug to prolong the process. His arms struggled against the scarves, hoping he could break free again, only to find they had no give. 


“Deana, I need you, pleeease…” She began to suck more forcefully, her hands still attending to him as well. She could feel him edging closer to his peak, gently pulling to keep him from going over. He whimpered each time she pulled him back, wanting her more each time. 


“Banana, please, god, BANANA!” He screamed in desperation and need. She quickly untied him from the headboard, removing the blindfold. “I don’t know if I can make it…”


“Try, for me. I want you to fuck me against that wall, so hard and deep I might go through it.”


“Hurry, I’m trying so hard, but what you just did, I’m so fucking close.”


She rushed to stand against the closest wall, Justin pulling one of her legs up, then the other as she grabbed his shoulder blades, her fingers digging in as he entered her. They groaned together at the sensation. 


Justin hadn’t felt the need as strong as he did now, his thrusts furious within her. He grunted in focus, doing his best to not just release then and there; she moaned at the friction she felt inside her. 


Their lips locked in a deep kiss before pulling away to gasp for breath. Their eyes locked as he continued to thrust within her. 


“Please, let me finish us on the bed,” he begged, “so we can collapse on the bed as we release.”


She nodded, keeping her legs around him as they moved back to the bed. He kept his eyes locked on her. 


“Yes, baby, fuck, god, yeeesssss,” he gasped. “I’m cumming, cum with me, FUCK!”  His whole body shook in release, collapsing on top of her. They gasped for air, catching their breath. He rolled to lie beside her. 

 

“I think that’s a proper ending for our vacation, a great start to transitioning to now being back on the road,” she said. Justin was speechless, spent from a 90 minute concert, followed by their spectacular encore. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story