Deana started to get used to being on the road; she bought a little fan for her side of the bed, and that helped her sleep better. 


She woke up, snuggling up against Justin, who was still asleep. She hummed in contentment, hearing Justin hum after her. 


She turned her head. “You awake?” she whispered. 


She felt him nod against her cheek.  “Enough…” he smiled. 


“I wonder how much longer we have on the road…” she said sleepily. 


“One quick way to find out…” he said as he grabbed his phone. He opened up a map program, asking it for directions to their destination. “According to this, another 2 hours or so.”


“Plenty of time then,” she smiled. 


“For what?”


“Like you don’t know…”


“Rule 1, Deana, Rule 1…”


“So you really don’t do anything while it’s moving?”


“I mean, SOME things are fine…”


“I wanna know what happened to make this such an important rule…”


“Let’s just say there were mouths involved, and it went from pleasure to severe pain…”


“Guessing you were the one in pain?”


“Yeah.” He flinched, as if reliving it in his head.


“I’m guessing I don’t want to know where…”


“I’m just glad there isn’t a scar.”


“Well, what if we do stuff outside that? That has really kept you from having sex on your bus?”


“You don’t forget something like that and let it happen again…”


“I see your point, but what if the moment fades later?”


“With you, there will always be another moment…”


“I want THIS moment, right now.”


“I… it… I can’t say no to you.”


“Good boy, let me do all the work.”


“Uh uh. We’re at least splitting this 50/50. You will always come first, which means you will always CUM first.”


He pulled her around to kiss her, his fingers twisting into the hair at the base of her neck. He hummed against her lips, his tongue entering her mouth. His hands went under her shirt, teasing her breasts with quick, rough touches. The first quick tugs cause her to moan into his mouth. His touch softened a bit, still focused on her breasts. 


“God, yes, Justin,” she whispers in his ear as she breaks their kiss. 


“I told you, it’s soundproofed in here. Even if it isn’t, you’re my girlfriend, is anyone really gonna be surprised that we’re fucking?”


“Fucking, huh?” she asks with a light giggle. 


“Baby, you’re gonna want something to grab onto before we’re done,” he chuckles into her ear, then licking along the edge of her ear. His warm breath against her makes her moan in anticipation. 


“Yes, fuck me baby,” she replies, her voice dripping with need. 


“All in good time.  First, you’re gonna scream for me.”  


Her hands run over his chiseled body, loving how he doesn’t wear shirts to bed anymore just in case of moments like this. Her fingers reach the edge of his briefs, starting to move past the waistband. 


She whimpers as his hands left her breasts to grab her hands. “No. I want your sole focus to be how good everything feels. I don’t want you focusing on anything else, especially something that would make me lose focus, too. Another time, baby.”


He pulls the shirt over her head, kissing, biting, licking her neck, down her collarbone, to her breasts. A hand slowly traces her curves, going up under the bottom of her shorts. His fingers brush against her through the material of her panties. Her body bucking at his touch. “Yessss, Justin, touch me.”


He swiftly pushed her shorts and panties off her hips, Deana shimmying them down and off her legs entirely. Justin traced up her thighs that are parted for him, feeling her warmth waiting for him. 


“God, baby, I love when I touch you. How you respond to my touch…” he said roughly. 


“Please, baby, please…” she begged. He chuckles lightly. 


“Anything for you, baby.”  His fingers delve deep inside of her, stroking to find just the right spot. He is rewarded with loud moans. “This is gonna be a quick one, I can tell…”


“Your quickies are everyone else’s normal…” she laughed.


“I’ve had no complaints…” he chuckled.


“I’m not complaining, just stating a fact,” she replied.


“Enough talking, focus,” he directed, looking deeply in her eyes.  She kept her eyes open as long as she could as she felt everything build inside of her.  As pleasure overtook her, her eyes closed, tighter and tighter as it built up.  She was sad that she’d learned this from Paul, but she knew Justin probably would have taught her the same.  What started off as a small feeling was now like a tidal wave, building and building, waiting to crash.  


“God, yes, Justin, uhhhhh, I’m… almost… uhhhh, UUUUHHHHH, oh GOD, Justin, I’m… I’m… YES!” she screamed in ultimate release, her body practically sitting up as she released.  She fell back on the bed, catching her breath and feeling the euphoria of the moment.  She saw him smile next to her.


“Your turn is coming, once I can move…” she laughed.  


“I’m ok with jumping to the end, less work for you,” he said.


“Uh uh.  I wanna show you what all can be done on a moving bus that won’t leave you in pain.  Only pleasure…”


“Babe, I’m really ok, I want you so bad right now, I’ve heard you scream, but never seen you bolt up like that after.”


“Just… gimme a minute.”  She ran her hands along his body, a smile on her face.


“Is it really more difficult to keep this up?” she asked.


“Well, I mean…” 


“Not THAT.  You still look like a centerfold dream, all trim and muscular like no time has passed and it’s the easiest thing in the world.”


“Well, remember I told you I work out at least once a day, sometimes twice.  And our sessions don’t count, that’s purely for fun,” he smiled.


“I know I have a good time.  Now it’s your turn.”  She pulled him in for a kiss, holding the back of his head, her fingers digging into his hair.  Her other hand went around to his back, digging her fingers in a little, slowly pulling down his back.  Not enough to scratch, but enough that he let out a moan.  


“God, you’re good at that.  I didn't even know I liked that until you.”  


“Don’t talk.”


“Gimme what I don’t know I want.”


She continued to kiss him, her hands almost massaging his body as she ran her hands along his body.  She teased his nipples with a light brush from her fingers.  “Yes…”  She carefully kissed and licked down his neck to his chest.  She edged closer to his nipples, flicking them with her tongue.  “Baby, yes…”  He was relaxing, not afraid of what could happen.  


Her hand moving to his legs, dragging across his joggers along his outer thigh, rubbing in slow circles.  She moved towards his inner thigh, pressing firmer against his pants.  She stopped just before reaching him, his face contorted in pleasure, changing slightly at being teased.  “Deana, please…”


She pushes her hand past the waistband of his joggers, pushing them down with his boxer briefs, grabbing his ass as she moved them off his hips.  He kicked them off, somewhere under the covers at the foot of the bed.  


She brushed against him, flicking the tip with her fingers.  “Fuck…”  She ran her fingers along his length, kissing down his stomach.


He tensed up a bit.  “Deana, no…”


“Let me show you,” she said reassuringly.  She moved the covers out of her way, in case he wanted to see what she was doing.  She slowly stroked him with her hand until her tongue was ready to take its place.  She pressed her tongue firmly against him, licking up one side, then the other.  


“Uuuuuuhhhhh,” he grunted, enjoying the sensation, but nervous about what was to come.


She licked along the underside, pressing her tongue as firmly as she could, going as slow as possible.  “FUCK, yes baby, oh god…”  Her hand returned to him, continuing her strokes. 


“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it, baby?”


He shook his head.  “Can I have you now?” he breathed in gasps.


“You can have me whenever you want, baby.”


He turned, getting a condom, before lying on top of her.  She slowly spread her legs, giving him entrance.  He moaned at the sensation of her body around him, his thrusts slow at first, then gaining speed as he felt the need for release.  


“Cum for me baby,” she said.


“You’re cumming with me,” he said, putting his mouth to her breast, teasing her as she had done to him, while his finger brushed against her.  


She felt a jolt at his touch, the sensations over her body.  She started to moan, her eyes tight in focus.  His thrusts became frantic, their breathing short gasps of air.


“Now,” Justin said, as his hips bucked out of control in release.  Deana let out a low groan.


He lay over her for a while, catching his breath, looking into her eyes.  


“I need a new rule #1 now I guess…” he laughed.


“Rule #1 is no teeth,” she suggested.


“At least while we’re moving.”


“Aren’t you glad you tried again?  Think of how much you’ve been missing out on…”


“The tour is just starting back up, I haven’t missed out on that much…”


“I meant with other women, but whatever…”


“That doesn’t matter now.  You’re my present and my future, that’s what matters, the moments with you.”


“We still have time before we stop, can we just lay like this, only getting dressed once we have to?”


“That sounds like a great idea,” he said, laying beside her, letting her curl into him.  They laid there, not saying a word, enjoying the closeness they had before the busyness set in again. 



They got to their hotel room in Sacramento after the show, Justin showered while Deana took a long, hot soak in the tub. 


“You feeling ok?” Justin asked as he stepped out of the shower. 


“Yeah, this feels incredibly relaxing, just what I need after a few days on the road. We fly out to LA in the morning, right?”


“Yeah, around 9, why?”


“Just checking, making sure I have alarms set and such.”


“Were you wanting anything tonight?” he asked with a smile.


“This morning was great, I’d rather catch up on sleep tonight and see about tomorrow.”


“That’s fine. It’ll be more special at the house, anyway.”


“Special? It’s not like it’s our first time, Justin.”


“It’ll be our first time in that house. We’ll be spending most of our time in LA or NYC, so I want you feeling comfortable there.”


“I’m comfortable right here, I seriously may fall asleep in this tub…”


“I can guarantee that is a bad idea.  The shower was really relaxing, I’m just about ready to get in bed if you are.”


“I thought…”


“Jesus, I’m not allowed to be tired? Always sex with you, miss dirty mind…” he teased. 


“Says the man not wearing a towel…”


“I’m clean and dry, I’m fine.”


“Should I dress to match?”


“I won’t complain.”


“Help me out of the tub, then?” she asked, holding a hand out towards him. 


He grabbed a towel for her, and helped her up and out of the tub. Her hair has been pulled up into a high bun so it wouldn’t get wet. She started to dry herself off when he took the towel back from her. 


“Let me,” he offered, starting to dry her off.


“I thought we weren’t doing anything tonight?”


“I can’t dry off my beautiful, soaking wet girlfriend?  Yeah, that sounded dirty, but I said what I said. I can’t do something intimate without it leading to something more?”


“We’re still at the point in our relationship where we’re still at it like rabbits, so I’m not used to certain touches and things not leading there, especially with you.”


“You mean especially with YOU…”


“Wait, what?”


“How long was your longest relationship?”


“Morgan, about 2 years.”


“Don’t take this the wrong way, but all you’ve ever known are relationships where that’s the expectation.  Even if it’s just fooling around, those things lead somewhere. I plan to love you for the rest of my life, but a hand on the small of your back or a kiss on your neck while you’re doing dishes does not mean I wanna throw down.  I mean, I probably do, but it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.  He had you so trained that that’s all there is to a relationship.  Don’t get me wrong, sex is AWESOME, but it can’t be what holds everything together.  That isn’t what holds us together, as great as it is every time.”


“You’re right, I’m sorry.”


“There’s nothing to apologize for, Deana.  It’s another thing you’ll have to learn.  Take in context, see what happens next before you assume things.  That being said, we need to get in bed and sleep NOW, or staring at your naked body much longer is gonna make me want something to happen.”


“I think it already does,” she said, her eyes pointing downward.


“I can ignore it.  Let’s get some sleep so we aren’t zombies for our flight.”



They got to the airport, not going to any of the main terminals.  “I’m not sure how this works,” Deana admitted.  “I know you have your own plane, but how you access it.”


“Well, it’s not a gate anyone else is using.  It’s a separate area, though we do have to wait with the others to take off.”


He checked his phone for directions to where they needed to go.  They had already cleared security, being a larger airport, and headed for the plane.


As Deana walked out and saw their plane, her jaw dropped.  “This is a full on jet!” she gasped.


“That way I can take the crew to our next stop, or at least to an airport hub so they can all get home.  I have a smaller plane, but this was what was closest.”


She stepped into the airplane, seeing comfortable looking seating, nothing cramped like typical airlines. “I didn't fall in love with you for these perks, but it definitely has its appeal…” she said.


“I want your life to be as close to normal as it can, at least as far as you having the job you want, being close to your friends and family.  I’m not one of those celebrities where you have to stay home, not allowed to work and be your own person.”


“There are people like that?” she asked, shocked.


“You would be surprised…”


“Samantha did say I’d want for nothing, that I wouldn’t even NEED to work.”


“She’s not wrong. You won’t NEED to work, but if you still WANT to, I’m not going to stop you.  I’m sure there are times you’ll want nothing to do with this side of things, being able to have your own identity away from me isn’t a bad thing.  As long as it’s not cheating on me.”


“I made that mistake once, never doing that again.  Besides, how can you do BETTER than Justin Timberlake?”


“Not better, just different.  My life can be pretty crazy.  During rehearsals for tours, shooting a movie, I’m gone for most of the day every day for a while.  Someone else pops into your life that can give you what you need, one thing leads to another…”


“Stop, I know where you’re going with this.   Just know that was the hardest thing for us to watch you go through.  So many of us could relate to being cheated on, but the media pushing in on you, wanting to bring it up over and over, I wouldn’t be surprised if you still haven’t really healed from it.”


“It’s been almost 20 years, and yeah, it still hurts like hell if I think about it long enough.”


“I admit I think things might have gone differently for her if that hadn’t have happened, but let’s not get into that.  It’s part of what led you to me, and me to you.  We could spend the rest of our lives thinking about the what ifs, forgetting to just be in the moment.”



They landed in LA, a car picking them up and taking them to his place in the Hollywood Hills.


“Is this the same house as on Punk’d?” she asked as they rode in the car.


“Yeah,” he chuckled.  “That... was… a trip.”


“I heard Trace got you really high right before that.”


“Yeah.  I think if he hadn’t, I’d have seen through it.  Who brings a camera crew to a repo?”


“You saw the cameras?”


“Yeah, paparazzi don’t have the big setups like a TV crew would.  That would’ve been my first tip off.  That and the fact they were taking BOTH of my houses, worth way more than the ‘debt’ I owed, I knew something wasn’t right.”


“How mad were you at Trace?”


“I mean, we pull shit on each other, but this took the cake.  Maybe it’s because I was high, but I got over it pretty quick.  What surprised me was my mom playing along with it.  Almost like she was paying me back for the stupid shit I did as a teenager…”


“Do you still do that, get high?”


“Not so much anymore, but from time to time.  It’s legal everywhere to drink.  Once we start a family, that’s definitely out.  I don’t want them seeing that, and I don’t want to have to hide it.”


They pulled out to the gate, onto the gravel driveway.  Justin got their bags out of the car, putting down one of the bags to open the front door.


“This was my main residence, so this one is a lot more furnished.  We can still change stuff to make you feel part of it, so it’s not just my place, but another one of OUR homes.”


“I always wanted to be a homeowner, but with a teacher’s salary, not exactly an option by myself.”


“There’s still a while before you’d get put on any official paperwork, like a ring on your finger and a big ceremony first.”


“A big ceremony just to own a house?  Imagine getting married…” she teased.  


“Trying to be pragmatic.  I don’t plan on anything happening with us, but if it did fall apart, I don’t want to deal with the legal aspects of it all.”


“I totally get it.”


She slowly walked around, taking everything in.  She saw double doors that led out to a beautiful backyard, and a beautiful view of the area.  Justin followed her as she walked around.  He put an arm around her waist, a hand resting on her hip.


“Well, you ready for a tour?”


“Isn’t that what I’m doing right now?”


“No, I mean a room by room tour, one that ends in the bedroom, or wherever…”


“Oh, THAT kind of tour.  Mmmm, I’m definitely ready…”

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story