They headed to the hotel after the show, making sure they got plenty of rest before their flight to Vegas the next day.   Deana had her clothes laid out, almost everything else beyond toiletries packed up already.  


“What’s the plan when we get to Vegas?” Deana asked, getting into her pajamas.


“Not leaving the room…” Justin answered. 


“I mean, I’m not opposed, but I’ve never been.”


“Ok, not doing THAT the whole time… Let me have my secrets, woman!” he laughed. 


“I just wanna have breakfast at a buffet. Where my inner fatty meets my outer fatty…”


“We can arrange that, as long as you stop calling yourself a fatty…”


“Fine,” she huffed. 


“Don’t make me put a smile on that face…”


“What’re you going to do… aaah! Stop!” She squeaked as he tickled her. “Not… fair… Justin!”



They checked into the Cosmopolitan hotel, going up to their suite. Deana opened the door, her eyes widening. 


“This place is HUGE!”


“It’s 3 stories, lots of room.”


“It’s a whole house! Do we need something this big?”


“It lets us have people up here if we want, or just be the two of us…”


“So what do we want to do today?” she asked. 


“I’m fine with today being a stay in day, then tomorrow maybe see a show, go out to eat, whatever you want to do.”


“You wanna soak in the tub for a bit?”


“You could join me, that time at the cabin was amazing.”


“Can we finish the same way?” he asked hopefully. 


“I guess…”


“If you don’t want to, just tell me…”


“It’s hard to focus on you when I see all of me on display and I want to just pick it all apart.”


“Then there’s me, who can’t stop looking at you, seeing how sexy you are in that moment.”


“If it helps, I’m not opposed to the angle or position, I just don’t wanna look at myself.”


“That’s why I love it, I get to see you when otherwise I wouldn’t be able to…”


“That’s the difference between men and women. Most women look at themselves in the mirror and could find 100 things they’d want to change. Most guys, they find 100 things they love.”


“I feel some pressure to still have a certain build. Especially if it’s for a role in a movie, I work so hard to make sure I’m at my best. It can be draining, there is a lot of pressure to stay like this and still be hot as we age.”


“A man could be 80 and still sexy, or at least handsome. At some point, my body is just gonna be bleh, no matter how well I take care of myself.”


“Not possible. To me you will always be beautiful and sexy.”


“You say that now…”


“I do. Love grows and changes, it has to. I hate to say it, but there will be a time where we aren’t on each other 24/7, but will still be deeply in love with each other. You’re my lobster…” he said softly. 


“Let’s get that bath going, you’re definitely seeing a romantic mood in my head…”



The next day, they were walking around the casino, Justin doing his best to keep a low profile. 


“Holy shit,” Justin said, walking towards a man at a blackjack table. Deana followed, intrigued to know what was going on. 


“What are you doing here, Fatone?” Justin said, slapping Joey on the back. 


“It’s Vegas, baby!” he replied, turning to hug Justin. “Kelly has the girls, so I thought I’d come out for a bit.”


“Is Izzy here?”


“Nah, she’s working. She told me I owe her though. Wait, is this Deana?” Joey asked, seeing her next to him. 


“Deana, Joey, in the flesh.  We should go before we cause a scene, but we’ve got a suite here if you wanna come up for dinner or something. We should hang out, you should come see the show in a couple days. You and Deana could be in a box so you’re safe from crazed fans…”


“Thanks, man. I’ll text you, we’ll meet up later for sure.”


“Why am I a little disappointed I didn’t meet Joey Fatone while dancing at a club?” Deana laughed. 


“Damnit, now we have to go to a bar or something…” Justin said. 


“I brought the black leather number for a little private party after…”


“I don’t think I’m ready for that level again yet.”


“Fine. I’ll wear something else sexy underneath, or maybe nothing at all…”


“And the foreplay begins…” Justin laughed. 



Deana got dressed, wearing her black cutout dress she bought earlier in the tour, Justin in a grey t-shirt and black pants. 


Justin walked up behind her, nuzzling her neck as he helped her put on her necklace. He smelled her perfume, a low hum coming from him. 


“Beautiful as always,” he said, wrapping his arms around her. “I do love the scent of your perfume…”


“What can I say, you choose well…”


“I chose the perfume, the jewelry, the woman…”


“I had some hand in that last part…”


“I can think of a part I want your hand on…” he growled low in her ear. 


“We already told Joey we’d meet him for dinner and drinks. How would he feel if we bailed?”


“He’d understand. Even for Joey, the choice between food and sex is an obvious one…”


“Or he’d find a way to have both…”


“Ok, now you’re just giving me ideas…” Justin chuckled. 


“We’re not bailing on him, let’s head over…” Deana insisted. 


They met at a steakhouse within the casino and hotel. They were given a secluded table, much to their relief. “Imagine the buzz there would be at pictures of just the two of us together…” Joey said to Justin, raising his glass. 


“I’m more concerned about which one of you they’d pair me with…” Deana said. 


“Hey, you could do worse than Joey…” Justin laughed. 


“Been there, done that…” Deana replied. 


“You dated Chris?” Joey joked. “Izzy’s seen your picture, so she’d know I’m being faithful if anything leaked.”


“Here’s hoping nothing leaks. There’s that famous saying for a reason, right? Unless someone sells out information…” Deana panicked. 


“We’ll stay away from any wedding chapels, and they’ll get the idea…”


“We are still going dancing, right?” Deana asked.


“I’ve already made arrangements, yes,” Justin said.  “I’ve stayed here before, they are very helpful in maintaining our privacy.”


“I do karaoke, but I haven’t been to a club since my friend’s 30th birthday, and she’s your age, Justin.  So it’s been a while.  Even then it was a gay bar.  Didn’t stop us from getting hit on.  Well, not us, just one of us, but yeah, now I’m rambling…”


“I think it’s cute,” he said with a smile.  “I’d hit on you in any club,” he whispered in her ear.


She rolled her eyes a little at his comment.  


“Honestly though, Deana, you look great,” Joey said.  “If you weren’t here with this one, and I was a free agent, you’d be getting more of the Fatone magic…”


“Yeah, yeah, that’s enough of that,” Justin said.  “Last thing I need is my girlfriend leaving me for a bandmate.  This isn’t our European touring days…”


“When Ellen asked you guys about if any of you had dated the same girl, that surprised me.  Most girls have one they really like, but I guess a chance to be with ANY of you guys would be reason enough… But to actually like DATE two guys from the group, I dunno…”


“Thank God those days are over though,” Joey said.  “Imagine how expensive that would be, wining and dining to impress a girl.”


“I feel like that’s almost exactly what the start of all this was,” Deana interjected.  “I tried not to even look at the prices of stuff tonight, afraid of how much my part would be…”


“I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, you are worth every penny.  It’s the lifestyle I lead, but I also know you don’t necessarily want it.  I mean, you DO, but, it’s not the reason we’re together.  If I were actually Bruce, we’d be just as happy.”


“Maybe it’s my older age, but why did you masquerade as Bruce for so long?” Joey asked.


“For one, I didn’t want to draw attention to myself at a time where I couldn’t really stand up for myself.  Second, I wanted her to like me for me, not the lifestyle, all the money and fame.”  He looked at Deana.  “Sure, I did some stuff that cost a lot in comparison to what you’re used to, but they’ve all been meaningful in some way.  You got a day of being spoiled with your best friend, you got dinner out with a mentor, we went on a couple great dates, the perfume you wear every day, jewelry you wear for nights like tonight; it all has meaning behind it that brought you closer to me or other people in your life.  You’re not flaunting any of those things, accepting them as the gifts they are and the meaning behind them, not just looking at the face value of everything.  It’s hard not to overanalyze things at first.”


“When we finally started getting paid what we deserved, it was still a shock.  I remember Chris almost going into hoarding mode with his money.  He’d had this rough life in moving a lot and being on welfare, that when he finally actually HAD money, he was afraid to spend it.”


“I, on the other hand, was like a kid in the candy store.  I wanted to buy my mom and dad a house, bought my mom a Harley, but even those were with a meaning and purpose.  Other stuff was a bit frivolous, but I was also 18.  I’ve grown a bit, have investments and stuff, but I try to live a quieter life.  Not JC quiet, mind you, but I loved the time I spent with you just sitting on the couch watching TV.”


“I hope we’ll get back to that at some point once this whirlwind is over,” Deana said.


“We will.  Even on tour, it hasn’t been being out and about everywhere.  Tonight was my one night of this that was planned, at least.  If you want more, that’s totally fine, but I want you to live a little more, help us connect deeper.”


“Starting to feel like a third wheel here,” Joey muttered.


“Sorry, Joe, you’re right.  Sorry.  It’s all still new, I could talk about her for hours…”


“That’s a class I’d skip,” Deana said.  “I’d feel terribly uncomfortable sitting that long hearing all about me…”


“You get most of it anyway, whether you like it or not,” Justin said.


They finished their food, staying to talk and drink a little more before going to the nightclub.  Deana loved to dance, but the clubs weren’t really her thing.


“Why did you want to come out tonight if you didn’t like clubs?” Justin asked.


“Things have changed.  The friends I’d go clubbing with were all couples, and it would just be me by myself at times.  No one hitting on me, maybe one of my friends’ boyfriends dancing with me for a bit, but nothing where I felt like I really belonged.  Dancing by yourself is different than with someone.”


“I’m gonna do a lap around the room.  I can do that because I’m not Justin Timberlake,” Joey laughed.  


“Yeah, but you look like Joey Fatone…” Justin quipped, giving Joey a quick swat on his arm as Joey walked away.


It was dark in the club, giving them a bit more privacy along with being in the VIP section.  They had a drink before going out to dance.


“You ready,” Justin asked, reaching her hand.  She took it, albeit reluctantly.


“I haven’t really DANCED with you yet.  That first night, I knew your choreography, the second time was just straight up grinding against you, and the third wasn’t to music like this.”


“You can dance like you did the second time any time you want, just saying.  I’m DYING to know what you have on under that dress.”


“Plenty of time for that later,” she said in his ear. “We have tonight and all day tomorrow…”


“Well, not ALL day…”


“What do you have planned?”


“You’ll see.  For now, let’s just dance.”


He held her close, their eyes intent on each other.  Between the music, the closeness of their bodies, and having a few drinks in her, she relaxed a bit.  His hand on the small of her back, her hand around his neck, things started to build.  It was like she could almost feel the sexual electricity flowing between them. He kissed her, pulling her even closer, feeling him against her body.  She hummed against his lips.


“Joey will be fine on his own, he clearly came here with that objective anyway,” Justin said.  “I’ll shoot him a text that we’re leaving.  He’s got food and booze in him, he’ll be fine if we leave now.”


...


They headed back to the Bungalow, Justin kissing her deeply as they closed the door.  “I love you in that dress,” Justin said, running his hands over her body.


“Let’s extend the foreplay a little bit, have a couple more drinks, maybe I can do that lap dance I did that night at the bar…” Deana said.


“How can I say no to a lap dance from my girlfriend?” Justin laughed.


Justin poured drinks while Deana got a playlist going.  Justin sat in one of the oversized chairs, Deana sitting on the arm of the chair before settling into his lap, sitting across him.  They enjoyed the closeness as they slowly drank.  


Deana finished her drink, standing to put it on the counter of the wet bar.  She slowly walked back towards Justin, beginning with a seductive walk with a wider swing of her hips.  A smile spread across Justin’s face, watching the confidence she exuded, knowing that she was turning him on.  She soon stood in front of him, bending down so he could see her cleavage before she kissed him, moving to straddle him in the chair.  She started to run her hips over his, first in a figure eight, her hips moving side to side, before beginning to grind against him back and forth.  


A low growl came from his lips.  He kissed her, gently biting her lip and pulling as he pulled away.


There was a knock at the door.  


“Ignore it,” Justin said, pulling her closer to him.  She continued to kiss and move over him, and the knock continued, intensifying.


“Justin, open up man…”  Joey was drunk.

 

“Well, fuck,” Justin said.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story