Justin ordered room service, getting a variety of things just in case.  Deana sighed.


“What’s wrong, babe?”


“Old me kicking in.  I see all this food, and know how much of it will just go to waste.  I’m getting this voice in the back of my head saying “find a way to save it, you’re wasting money and food…”


“I’ll look into whether whatever we don’t eat can be packaged up and we can put it in the fridge on the bus.  Is that ok?”


“Yes,” she said with a smile.  “You really would do anything for me, wouldn’t you?”


“To see that smile?  You bet.”


He kissed her as they sat next to each other at the table.  They stole chances to hold each other’s hand.  Seeing food in front of her made her want to eat, which she knew was a good thing.  Her stomach was still in knots from earlier, but trying to return to normalcy was helping.


Once they finished eating, she checked her phone.  “I admit I’m terrible about posting on Instagram.  I prefer Facebook still, it gives more ways to interact and share things.”  She opened Instagram, finding she had a ton of follow requests.


“Well, having my name out there has gotten me some attention.  I have, shit, 500 follow requests…  How do I sort through them to know who to accept?  What if any of them are actual people you know, like Anna or Gwen?”


“We’ll have my social media people help with that.”


“I want to learn how to do that kinda stuff.  Help you post from time to time.”


“Might help you make friends on the tour.  I know I said we’d have all this downtime to hang out with people, help you get to know everyone; but once you actually got here, I just wanted you to myself.  I know it hasn’t been all sex all the time, though some days it feels like it, but there are times where you could be on the other buses, or with other people at the arena.”


“Hey, I’m not complaining about the frequency of our sex life.  2 months ago, that thought still scared me a little.  It would’ve scared me even more knowing it was you the whole time.”


“Really?”


“Yeah.  You have this reputation…”


“About…?”


“Well, I happen to know it’s true.  There are nicknames about it.”


“Now I get what you mean.  That would’ve scared you?”


“I was scared enough with HIM, I’m honestly thankful for the way we did things.  Feeling it against me when we would fool around was very different than the actual act.  Jesus, all this time and I can’t say it…”


“You do, when we’re in the middle of things.  You like how it feels inside you.  I like it too…”


“I think seeing it before feeling it that way, would’ve made me scared.  Now, I’m definitely comfortable with it.  I think if I had known it was you the whole time, I would’ve needed to not see it at first, to do things like we did so I was out of my head.”


“We still have time before we need to get to the arena.  Let’s recreate that moment.  Like it’s our first time together all over again…”


“You really do get the best ideas…” she laughed softly.  



They packed their bags to get ready for the arena.  “Are you wearing that for tonight, or are you going to change?  Just asking, it’s fine either way.” Justin said.


“I’ll stay in this.  We’re gonna be in a suite, so it's not like I need to look good for anyone.”


“Don’t tell Joey that,” he laughed.  “You should dress up because you want to, not to look good for anyone, especially fans.”


“It would get me hit on a lot less.  OK, maybe not a LOT, cuz you have to get hit on a lot before you can even notice that you’re not getting hit on…”


“I hit on you all the time…” Justin said.


“No, you say or do something you know turns me on.  Hitting on me assumes we don’t know each other, trying to get my attention.  You already have my attention, and find ways to use that to make me want you.  Heads up, that’s all the time.”


“I dunno, I feel like hitting on someone is giving a compliment, saying or doing something so they know you’re attracted to them.  Even if you’re already together, you can still hit on them and get the mood going.”


“Not that YOU need to actually do or say much of anything to hit on someone…”


“What does that mean?”


“You’re Justin Timberlake.  All you have to do is LOOK at a woman the right way and her panties would be on the floor.  Your eyes, that smile, your laugh.”  She was millimeters away from his face.  “The feel of your breath on skin, that anticipation of your lips…”


“You want a round 2, don’t you?” he chuckled.


“God help me, I do.”


“Good, cuz so do I,” he said, pulling her the last bit so his lips were on hers again.



“Ok, we REALLY need to shower and change before going over,” Deana said.  “I know we don’t have time for a round 3…”


“We go straight onto the bus after the show tonight, getting into LA early in the morning.  We have all day tomorrow for as much as we want.”


“Talk about extending the foreplay…” Deana chuckled.  “I’ve never wished for tomorrow to come so badly in my life.”


“We have about a week off coming up, maybe we do a marathon day, on purpose.  It’s one thing when it just happens, but to plan for it is something else.”


“I guess that depends on your idea of a marathon.  Is it like a TV marathon, where it’s a bunch of times in one day, or like a race, stretching out over a course of several hours for one race?”


“Damn, now I want both.  Eh, we’ll have time,” he laughed. 

“You still want that with ME?”


“Always…” he said, kissing the hollow of her neck. “Always and forever.”



They got to the arena, Justin going for sound check while Deana met with one of his social media people.  They helped her sort through her requests, going through for any verified accounts first.


“Facebook is a little easier because it tells you that you know common people, where Instagram you have to click each one and see who they follow.  Likely, these are people that follow Justin and other celebs and are wanting content of the two of you.  You can add them or not, that’s up to you.  But know that they’ll see your private stuff, too, pictures of family and all that.”


“Yeah, let’s just stick with the verified people for now.  If it’s anyone I know, members of the crew, they can tell me they sent a request so I can respond.  Now, just curious, how many DMs does he get a day from followers?”


“Justin? Oh god, I don’t even keep track.  I’m pretty good at quickly reading the first couple lines to know if it’s someone reaching out with something meaningful, or if it’s someone being stupid or just commenting on a story.”


“I’d like to help with that part at least, on his account.  Maybe find some fans coming to the shows to give special moments to.” Deana said.  


“There definitely are those types of messages, especially during a tour.  Sometimes it might be something asking for money, a donation for a charity, other things like that that require a bit more research before actually presenting anything to Justin.”


“Does he have it on his personal phone, or on a separate phone or device that you use?”


“I think you know the answer to that.  He’s posted a couple things on his own that I know you were a part of.  So if you ask him, I’m sure he’d hand you his phone to go through DMs and such, especially with your reasoning of looking for fans to make them feel special.”


Justin walked into the dressing room, seeing them talk. 


“Everything ok?”


“Yeah. Just saying I wanna go through your DM requests for anyone going to shows, see if I can find them and if they’re close enough, give you a picture so you can give them a special moment.”


“That’s not a bad idea. I could see fans loving that,” Justin approved. “Speaking of which, are WE posting anything today?”


“I’ll leave this to the two of you,” she said, leaving Deana and Justin alone. 


“I thought we’d already decided on yes,” Deana answered. 


“I wasn’t sure if you’d given it more thought and wanted to keep your privacy.”


“My name is already out there, we might as well put the name and face together.”


They sat on the couch, going through posts he was tagged in. 


“You know what? I say we use one of these pictures, but also put in ones we’ve taken and shared with each other.”


“You posted the picture of us at Halloween with your statement about us after your party, so we can’t use that one. But I’m all for that idea.”


“Not sure what to say though, that’s the thing,” Justin said. 


“Just show pictures of us happy and say ‘glad to have someone I can laugh and have fun with again’, something like that…”


Justin kissed her cheek. “I love it, I love YOU.”


He got the post ready, chose the pictures he wanted to use.  He looked at her. “You sure? No going back once this posts. You’re tagged in it, it’ll be everywhere…”


“I’d rather be everywhere for THIS than the other thing floating around… I’m sure.”


Justin posted, Deana’s phone notifying her of it. “My turn now,” Deana said. 


She picked a picture of them at the cabin in Vancouver, another of them just goofing around in his dressing room. I never dreamed I’d be here, with you, so happy. Thank you Justin for being more than a dream come true.


Justin pulled her close, kissing her softly. “I love you.”


“Love you too, baby.”


There was a knock at the door. They straightened up a little, then relaxed back as Joey walked in. 


“Not interrupting anything, am I?” he asked. 


“Nope, just cuddling.”


“Oh good, I didn’t miss it. You know I love to cuddle,” Joey teased. 


“Don’t you dare… Get away from me Fatone!” Justin screeched as Joey tried to squeeze next to Justin on the couch.


“I’ll cuddle with you, Joey,” Deana laughed. 


“Score!” Joey yelled, getting up off of Justin. 


“Et tu, Deana? I guess that Instagram post needs to come down then, he’s all yours…” Justin teased. 


“Hey, I’ll be in that suite with her tonight, who knows what will happen…”


“Ok, are we done joking, or are you seriously trying to steal my woman?” Justin asked. 


“What happens in Vegas…” Joey laughed. 


“This was a bad idea,” Justin said, holding his face in his hands. 


“Be thankful I can tease you as well as your friends.  Isn’t it a good thing we’re getting along?” 


“A little too well…” Justin sighed. 


Deana kissed him. “Sorry Joey, that’s just for him.  Gotta say, if anyone took a picture of this, I’d be the envy of millions of women around the world. The meat in a sexy sandwich. 


“It’s an all meat sandwich, you’re surrounded by two beefcakes…” Joey laughed. 


Justin sighed. “Yeah, I never should have introduced you…”



Deana and Joey headed up to the suite once Justin had to go get ready to go out. She looked at the crowd, excited for the night with the energy they had. 


“You’re totally fitting right in,” Joey said. “You don’t think you are, but you totally are. You’re one of us, getting excited by the crowd. This isn’t karaoke in a bar in NYC, this is the big leagues.”


“I definitely understand that side of him, without wanting to compete with it, that’s for sure.”


They watched the show, Justin pointing in their direction a couple times. She wasn’t sure if he could see them through the lights and all. 


After Justin finished “Mirrors”, he stopped before doing the round of shots with the band. 


“I didn’t plan on doing this, but I will. Earlier this morning, some really shitty stuff was posted about my girlfriend and I. I’m sure a lot of you saw my post earlier today about her. Because of someone snooping around, her privacy is now compromised, and a wound that was healing has now been ripped open. Ladies, if any of you are in a bad relationship, get the fuck out. I know there’s a million reasons you give yourself to stay. I’ve heard all of her rationale for why she stayed as long as she did. You deserve MORE. She had such strength in her to walk away, and to protect herself and me. I was approached by this asshole, being threatened that he would take away the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time. What came out today was her fighting for us. They may try to tear us down with it, but she is free from a monster with no remorse.  If you are a woman who has left a toxic relationship, I’m drinking for you tonight. If you are in a toxic relationship, or know someone who is, get out, help them get out. Men, when we know better, we do better. Ladies, find that strength and know you deserve more.”  He raised his shot glass. “Deana, baby, you’re here tonight, with me every night, I love you, so proud of the woman you are and the woman you will be.”


Joey raised his drink, looking at Deana. A silent stream of tears streaked down her cheeks. Joey put a hand on her shoulder. “I don’t think anyone can doubt how much he loves you now.”


“I know I don’t,” Deana sniffled. 


“This is a hell of a show. He’s the only one ready if we ever get our shit together for another tour of something. The VMAs kicked our ASS, I’ll say that.”


“I find new things to appreciate about him every day.”



Deana checked her phone after the show. 


Check your IG, NOW!! Danielle sent. 


Deana sat with Joey on the couch of the dressing room, waiting for Justin. 


“Holy shit…” Deana gasped. “Another viral post. My account is pretty closed up, but Justin’s post, my other friends are sharing it! Look at all the positive comments!”


“What did I miss?” Justin asked, walking out in a towel. 


“Put a shirt on, man,” Joey whined. “I don’t wanna see that shit…”


“I do!” Deana cheered.


“Making me look bad, J…”


“Like it’s hard?” Deana joked. 


“Yeah, this was a mistake…” Joey said. “She’s definitely one of us now…”


“I’m a fast learner,” she smiled. 


“I’m gonna head out,” Joey said. “I’d hug you, but, yeah,” he said to Justin. “You, I’ll hug, molest, whatever” Joey laughed as he turned to Deana. 


“You leave my girlfriend alone, Fatone!” Justin yelled. 


“Never!” He grabbed Deana and started dragging her away.  “Quick, Deana, he can’t run in a towel!”


“I’ll run naked through this arena if I have to.  You know I would, Fatone! Joey, seriously, please bring her back…” Justin sighed in exasperation at the doorway of his dressing room. 


“I was waiting for him to run naked after me…” Deana said disappointed. 


“I wasn’t,” Joey replied. “I’ll see you around, J. Have a good night, Deana.”


The door clicked shut. “So seriously, what did I miss?  It sounded like a good thing…”


“Your post is everywhere! My Instagram and Facebook feed are full of posts about us. People are happy for you, for us…”


“Glad to hear it, even though I wouldn’t love you any less regardless. Now, the big question…”


“What’s that?” Deana asked. 


“Chase you naked here, or on the bus?”


“Well…”

 

“Rhetorical question, babe, let me get dressed and we’ll head onto the bus. Before you know it we’ll be at our place.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story