They arrived at their Hollywood home mid morning. Deana headed straight for the tub, taking a long, luxurious bath with bath salts and essential oils. She used a sugar scrub and moisturizing body wash, feeling almost like a brand new woman.  She slipped into her red satin pajama set.  


Justin had taken a shower upon getting home, and was already on the couch.  He saw Deana out of the corner of his eye.  “Well, don’t you look all sexy and comfy?  Glasses and everything,” he smiled.


“Definitely comfy.  I like it here, now that I’ve been here already.  Hang out with Jen if she’s free, hang out with Lance and Michael and the dogs.  Oh, and hang out with you, I guess…”


“Thanks,” he chuckled.  “Glad you’re feeling comfortable.  You have fun hanging out with Joey last night?  He didn't hit on you for real, did he?”


“No, nothing like that.  Just did body shots off each other.  You know, the usual bonding type stuff,” Deana teased.


“Wow, THAT is a mental image I never wanted, and now can’t get out of my head.  I hate you.”


“No, you LOVE me…  You tell me all the time,” she teased. 


“I take it back.  I need bleach for my brain.  Ugh…”


“I could’ve said worse.”


“I knew you had a great sense of humor.  I just didn’t think you’d use it AGAINST me.”


“I can think of plenty of other things I’d rather use against you…”


“Like what?”


“Dirty stuff…”


“Oh, THOSE kinds of things.  Well, that’s different.”


“I was thinking, since I’m all relaxed and comfy, maybe we make out for a little bit, see where things go…”


“I think you know where things would go.  The real question is what room it’ll finish in.”


“I’m thinking here on the couch or the bed.  Somewhere comfortable.”


“Not necessarily dirty?” Justin asked curiously.


“Not tonight.  You have a show tomorrow, can’t have you being sore…” 


“Does that mean you’ll do most of the work?”


“Don’t I anyway?” she teased.


“Hey!” Justin yelled.  “That’s it, you’re gonna get it.”  He lunged forward, pinning her to the couch before tickling under her arms.


“Stop! Stop! Justin, not fair…” she squealed as he tickled her.


“Fine.  But I do like you laying there like that.”


“What are you gonna do about it?” Deana asked seductively.


“This.”  He leaned back over her, kissing her lips, his tongue snaking through her lips.  His hands went right to her camisole, pulling it over her head.  His fingers teased her breasts as his tongue traced the edge of her ear, teeth pulling on her earlobe.


“Justin, baby…” she moaned.  His hands on her skin, but just the edges of her breasts. He kissed her cheek, down her neck, across her collarbone, down the valley between her breasts, but avoiding where she thought he’d go. 


“Baby,” she moaned, hoping to encourage him. 


He looked at her. “We’re going to play a little game,” he said, his voice almost like gravel in his throat. “Tease each other, get close but not where we want. See how long we can make it and who gives in first.”


“You are diabolical…” she chuckled. 


“Just a way to change things up without needing what’s in the bedroom…”


“Change things up?  Cuz we ever do the same thing twice…”


“We’re still learning about each other.  Once we know all the different ways to please each other, then we go through our favorites.  And we’ve done the one against the counter twice.  So there.”


She stuck out her tongue.  


“Don’t stick that out if you don’t plan on using it…” Justin warned softly.


“Who says I don’t?”  Deana breathed in his ear.


“Uuuuuhhhhhhhh,” Justin moaned at her words combined with her breath on his ear and neck.


His hands stayed at her breasts, massaging and teasing her, his lips giving her neck and shoulders special attention of kisses, licks, and gentle biting.


Deana returned the acts with her lips, her hands wrapping around to his back, digging in and dragging down his back.


“Fuuuuck, you know I love that…”


“Why do you think I’m doing it?  Isn’t that the purpose of this little game?”


“I suppose it is.”


His hands moved to her waist, gently tickling her as his hands slid down her body.  He grabbed her ass through the shorts, tugging them off as he lay on top of her.


“I feel like we may need the bedroom, just for room to maneuver in comfort,” Deana suggested.


“Nothing wrong with moving to the floor.  That nice big area rug and a couple pillows and we’re set.”


They got up, Deana looking at him.  “You’re way too clothed, I’m at a disadvantage.”


“So level the playing field…” Justin chuckled.


She slowly ran her hands up his chest, being sure to graze against his nipples as she lifted the shirt over his head.  He lightly groaned at the sensation.  She pulled down his joggers, letting them pool at his feet.  She left him in his boxer briefs before pulling him down to the floor with her.  


He moved to have his head lower on her body.  “Not fair,” Deana called.  “How am I supposed to try and turn you on with only having access to your head?”  You can do WAY more than I can, might as well give up now…”


“NEVER give up when it comes to the games we’ll play,” he said, the same gravel tone in his voice.  He turned so she had the same access he did.  “Better?”


“You tell me…” she purred, running her hands up his outer thighs, dragging her nails across them, almost pushing enough to scratch him.  He shuddered as she got closer to his hips.


He responded in kind, feeling her smooth skin.  “OK, THAT’S not fair,” Justin complained.  “You know what the feel of your smooth skin does to me.  I can’t compete with that…”


“This is one of your competitive arenas, find a way.”


He chuckled, she was all in to win, like he was.  He grabbed her ass, rubbing the small of her back, before running his fingers over her hips and back down her outer thighs.


She pressed his legs apart, tracing up his inner thigh, stopping right before getting to what she was considering her prize.  She grazed the material that lay against him, stretched with his stiff excitement.  He groaned.  “Not fair…”


“Make it fair, Timberlake.  All your experience, no way you’re going to let me win, are you?”


“In this game, does either of us REALLY lose?” he teased.


“You told me never give up, so I won’t.”  She traced the lines where his legs met his hips, edging closer to her prize, but keeping just out of reach.


He traced a line up her inner thigh, his fingers so close to where both of them wanted them to be.  He grazed against her opening, barely touching it, but running his finger around her button.


She moaned in anticipation, needing to be touched.  She gently cupped him in her hand, the fabric of his boxer briefs helping keep everything condensed.  He groaned, feeling her fingers against his balls, her palm against his dick.  


“I feel we’re at an impasse,” Deana said.  “We’re clearly not doing this right if we can have full on conversations while playing our game.”


“I’m just getting started.” Justin said, a hunger in his eyes.  


He started at her knee, licking up one leg, nibbling her inner thigh, so close to where they wanted.  


She pulled at the waistband of his boxer briefs, leaving them on, but sending a cool breath from her lips down towards her prize.  His body let out a shiver.  “FUCK, that was new…”  She slowly pulled his boxer briefs down, leaving both of them completely naked and vulnerable to each other.  Her fingers traced around the base of him, being so close to not touch it, not even an accidental graze.  She carefully traced a finger along the patch of skin between him and his balls, as he let out a drawn out groan.  “Oh my god, Deana, FUUUUUCK…”


His tongue went between her legs, spreading her wide before him.  His tongue was careful to not touch where he wanted, where she wanted.  He let out a warm breath across her.


“Justin, I need you…”


“Are you giving up?”


“Just stating a fact.”


“I need you too.  There’s one disadvantage, though.”


“What’s that?”


“If you’re not moaning, screaming, I can’t even get close.  That’s a good half of what gets me turned on.  So I feel like I need to touch you so you can moan, scream, whatever, and get me closer.”


“Are YOU giving up, then?” Deana asked.


“If only to give you the pleasure we both need in order to finish.”


“I win,” she purred.


“You will ALWAYS win…” Justin replied.


“Where’s the fun in that?” Deana asked.


“Oh, you’ll see.  Just wait.  Not now, but soon.  For now, enjoy your victory.”


His hands cupped her breasts, finally touching where she desperately needed. His mouth kissed her stomach, moving lower. 


“Once you start, I won’t want you to stop…”


“Isn’t that the idea?” he asked. 


“Isn’t there a natural progression to all of this?”


“Is there somewhere else you want, or is this what you want, where you NEED…”


“Go, god yes, I need you, Justin,” she gasped. 


He moved between her legs, nibbling her inner thigh, before running his tongue along her. She groaned at the sensation, finally getting the release her body needed. He tasted her, giving soft kisses on her thighs before returning to his prize. His mouth clamped over her clit, running the flat of his tongue over it slowly over and over. His fingers explored within her, finding the spot that made her melt. 


“God, yes, fuck, you’re so good at this…” she gasped in heaving breaths. 


Justin chuckled, the hum of his lips sent a jolt through her.  “Oh my GOD!” she screamed at the sensation. He made a mental note of her reaction.


“Yes, baby, I’m so close, yesss….”


He continued in his efforts to bring her to the edge, listening to her breathing and other body cues.  When he knew she was right against the edge of passion, he let out a low hum.  


Her body shook as she released, she jolted up before falling back down, limp in pleasure.


“You… that… I… wow…” she gasped, words failing her.  


“We’re not even finished,” he smiled.


“What did you have in mind?”


“On the couch, you giving me a lap dance that turns into something more…”


“I’ll try.  I’m not really good at being on top, I can never get a good rhythm going.”


“We’ll see.  I’m sure it’s all in your head.”


They got up, Justin sitting on the couch, Deana slowly walking over to him, straddling his legs.  She moved her hips in a figure eight, her body hovering just above his waiting stiffness.  She nibbled his neck, licking the hollow of his neck, her teeth pulling at his earlobe.


“Fuck, baby, I want to be inside you so bad…” he groaned.


“Soon enough, baby, soon enough.”


She kissed his lips, her tongue dancing with his.  She pulled back from his lips, her fingers going to the back of his head.  She slowly straightened her back a bit, lowering his head to her breast, giving him access to bite and suck on her flesh.  She moaned at his mouth on her, her hips just a thrust away from being around him.


“Baby, please… I need you.”


She kissed him deeply, lowering herself onto him.  He moaned into her mouth at the sensation.  She slowly rocked back and forth against him.


“I see no problem so far,” Justin said.


His hips bucked to match her movements, moving faster.  Suddenly, their timing was off.  “I warned you,” she said, feeling disappointed as he stopped.


“We’ll figure this out.  Keep going, I’ll stop, as much as I can.”


She continued her movements around him, her pace slowly picking up speed.  “Yeah, no problem here, babe, this is great…”


“Just relax and let me do this, then,” she said.  She continued to kiss and nibble from his ear down his neck, kissing his lips, their tongues dancing together.


“Baby, I’m so close, keep going…”


“When you’re on the edge, smack my ass,” she directed.


His hands pawed at her breasts as she continued her movements around him.  His breathing was shallow gasps of air, her name a mantra as he edged closer.  He felt himself at the edge, needing release, and smacked her ass.  She pressed firmly against him, her body collapsing around him in every sense.  He shuddered in release, burying his face in the hollow of her neck.


“Baby, you have nothing to feel ashamed about…”


“When it’s just me, yeah, it’s fine.  But once it’s both of us moving, I can’t keep up.  It made me not want to try, especially with you.”


“Why not with me?”


“I know I’m not as experienced, so I didn’t want you to find out how bad I am at it.”


“I want to be with you forever, I don’t want you to keep anything from me.  I want to be the same way.  No secrets, nothing to hide.  Now we know how to make this work for both of us.”


“That was really ok?” Deana asked nervously.


“More than ok.  You being in control is quite the turn on.  This combined with being handcuffed or tied to something, could be really hot.”


“Yeah?  You really like being restrained, that’s not just me?”


“Baby, we have SO much to explore together…” 



They were in the dressing room at Staples Center, waiting for the show to start.  A knock at his door, security opening the door.  A smile spread across Justin’s face.  “You guys made it!”


JC and Lance walked through the door, followed by Jen and Michael.  “I’d say this is a triple date, but you’re gonna be on stage while we, well, aren’t…” JC laughed.  “Good to see you again buddy.”  He clapped his hands on Justin’s back in a hug.  Lance and Justin hugged, before moving to hug Deana.


They all found a seat, grabbing food that was on the table.  “How’s the tour going?” Lance asked.


“It’s good.  I mean, you know how it is.  I love having Deana with me, I know that.”


“It’s been an adjustment for a lot of things, but I feel like I’m pretty settled in, used to being on the bus or in a hotel every night.”


“And this is why I’m glad you two are here, no one making crude jokes after her comment…” Justin sighed in relief.


“I mean, we definitely COULD…” Lance said.


“I could do it for you so it’s not either of them,” Michael offered.


Deana smiled.  “A few months ago, I wouldn’t believe this is my life, sitting with ? of my favorite band, dating one of them.  Joey and I had a suite for the Vegas show…”


“I bet THAT was an experience…” Lance said.  “I hope he wasn’t too bad.”


“He was fine.  It was the night before, that…”


Justin cleared his throat, cutting her off.


“I sense there’s more J doesn’t want us hearing…” JC laughed.


“Let’s just say he got drunk and crashed on our couch.” Justin said succinctly.


“Oh yeah, there’s more to this…” Lance chuckled.


“What happened?  He didn’t get super drunk and strip tease for Deana, did he?” Michael asked.


Jen sat there quietly.  ‘Sorry babe, this happens when we get together…” JC apologized.


“Oh, I know,” she replied.  


“So what happened?”  Lance pushed.


“He was a third wheel.  We went out to dinner, things were fine.  We went to a club…”


“Because it’s Joey…” Lance laughed.


“Actually, the club was my idea.” Deana chimed in.


“He did a once around the club, we stayed behind a bit, had some drinks, danced a little, deciding we were done for the night and Joey could fend for himself.”


“Don’t tell me…” JC gasped.


“He bangs on the door, drunk, just as things were getting started.  Cock blocked by Joey, again.”


“You let him in?” Michael asked.


“He just got louder the more we ignored him.  I had to in order to keep him from disturbing other guests.”


“Then he passed out on your couch?  Man, at least it was one night, you have plenty of time for THAT on tour.” Lance said.  “You’re still in the ‘we’re annoying to everyone around us cuz we’re just so mushy and all over each other’ phase.”


‘So are they,” Justin pointing to JC, “but you’re not ragging on them…”


“Not here, no.  Believe me, I get plenty of ribbing…” JC replied.


“Ba doom ching,” Michael zinged, pretending to drum a rimshot, insinuating something dirty.  


Jen looked at Deana.  “Welcome to the club.”


“It’s like my brother in high school, times 3…” Deana laughed.


“I start to block it out at times…”


“Sorry ladies, we are being rude,” JC said softly.


“You guys don’t get to hang out a lot, so I get it.  You revert to a younger self around certain friends.  Granted Danielle and I have known each other forever, my friends from high school or earlier take me back to that time.  It’s the same with you guys.  Especially with such a history together, lots of memories and stuff come back up.  Like when you’re with family and hear the same stories from Grandma or Grandpa every year.”


“You calling us old fogies?” Justin laughed.


“Well, you ARE pushing 40…” Deana teased.  


“Hey, I turn 40 this year,” Lance replied.


“And you look fabulous, dahling,” Michael said dramatically.


“I have no room to complain, I’m 35,” Deana said.


“I’m still the baby of the group!” Michael cheered.


“Even Karly is younger, by a year,” Lance added.


“Well, this got awkward…” Deana said.


“That’s how you know we like you,” Lance laughed.


“Thanks, I think…”


Justin wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in for a tight squeeze.  “It’s official, you’re in with the in crowd.  Pretty soon instead of these guys, it’ll be actual celebrities…” Justin laughed.


“HEY!” JC and Lance responded.


“You’ve basically given up your celeb status, C,” Justin said.  “You hole up in the studio, like you always do, but not for your own stuff.”


“After what happened with Kate, do you really expect me to?”


“Who’s Kate?” Deana whispered.


“I’ll tell you later, sore subject,” Justin whispered back.


“I work with plenty of people to keep myself busy and employed.  All while still having a healthy balance of work and time with this wonderful woman.  Justin, you’re still trying to figure that out.  At some point you’ll have to actually settle down, you can’t bring kids on tour and travel back and forth all the time.”


“Plenty of celebrities make kids fit into their lives,” Justin said.


“Yeah, but with you, you’d want to be there for the little stuff.  You wouldn’t wanna make kids fit into your life, you want your life to fit into kids.  You have Deana on tour so you’re together all the time.  That’s fine for now, but with kids, I dunno, man.  You’ll want a break to be with family,” Lance replied.


“Especially if Deana is a teacher, that means leaving her to be a single mom while you record or shoot a movie.”


“We’d talked about that kinda stuff,” Justin said.


“I’m comfortable with going back and forth between here and NYC,” Deana said.


“We’ve been trying to start a family, and it’s making me have to choose which projects I want to do and stay around here.  It’ll happen with you, too, J.  Would Deana be able to come with you to every movie shoot?  Probably not,” Lance replied.


“OK, when did this become a shit on our plans discussion?” Justin asked, frustrated.


“It’s something to think about, for both of you.  Yeah, it’s always great when things are first starting out, but you have to really talk things through.  Better to have a plan before things happen than struggle to make things work when it happens because you didn't expect x, y, and z to happen,” JC said pragmatically.


“It just feels like you’re trying to poke holes in our relationship…” Justin sighed.


“We do it because we love you, man,” JC answered.  “We like Deana, we want this to be it for you, but she’s gotta be prepared.  You’re getting into a groove, just the two of you, but kids change everything.  Tyler’s a dad now, and your whole world changes.  It’s great, but it’s hard, too.  I love my niece, but I’m glad she’s just my niece, I’m not cut out for kids.”


“Jen, I know you’re around where we are, relationship stage wise, you guys have talked about that?” Deana asked.


“Early on.  There’s so much good we can do in the world without being parents.  It’s a mutual decision.  I know not everyone understands that.”


“No, one of my mentors as a kid knew she didn’t want kids.  She loved working with older kids and stuff, but she and her husband knew that it wasn’t for them.  If you find someone that shares that sentiment, then it’s great.  So often it ends up someone compromises something they want for someone,” Deana said.


“You don’t think you’re compromising, do you?” Justin asked, concerned.


“No, but I think Morgan is.  I’ve seen some comments he’s posted on Facebook on posts of mutual friends.  He wanted to be a dad since he was 14, now kids are out of the picture.  Who knows why that changed, but it went from being something super important to him to something he no longer wants.  To me, it feels like a compromise.  He told me back when we were together that he’d love to afford to be a stay at home dad.  His wife is a family lawyer, I’m sure she makes good money.  He probably thought he could afford to be the stay at home dad, then found out she doesn’t want kids, can’t have them, who knows.  Either way, it feels like he compromised in a way.  Maybe I shouldn’t have brought it up…”


“I compromised the other way with Jess.  I gave up someone that wanted all that stuff with me, but I found you.  Morgan let you go, and that’s the best he could do.  Either way, it led us to each other.”


“I still feel like you compromised with me…” Deana said.


“Let’s not do this now, in front of everyone.”


“You’re right, sorry,” Deana said.


“Hey, we want to support you, you don’t need to hide anything from us,” Lance said.


“As comfortable with everything as I seem, I still can’t shake the doubt in my head of him actually wanting ME. The other women he’s dated, I don’t fit the profile…”


“I totally get it,” Jen said. “I had that same feeling. In my head he was still this big celebrity, he’s dated movie stars and all that, what would he want with ME? Don’t question it, just be thankful it’s real and a beautiful thing.”  JC hugged her tight. 


“I think we’re at the point where we’ve had those relationships, things didn’t work out, so we need someone more stable. You can handle the craziness, but you’re there in the calm moments, too. Right now I’m enjoying the calm,” JC replied. 


“Being on vocal rest made me sit at home, I couldn’t be as busy as I wanted. But it helped me find you, and that I could BE happy in that stillness. I was worried I was gonna go crazy, but it showed me what love and life could be like when I slowed down. As much as I thought I was ready to settle down with Jess; I am SO glad this all happened with you, that it’s going to happen with you.”


He kissed the top of her head, holding her close to him. “I don’t regret a single second of our time together. Yes, I wish the shit with Paul didn’t happen, but it’s you and me, there’s no one else I want with me on this crazy ride.”



They headed up to the suite as the DJ finished his set. The crowd was hyped and ready for Justin, you could feel the electricity in the air. 


Before the show started, Jen pulled Deana aside. “Hey, I get where you’re coming from with all of this. I didn’t want to say anything in front of him, but I still pinch myself to make sure this is real. Please reach out to me if you’re feeling like this. It’s great to tell Justin, he can say all these great, romantic things, but I’m walking in your shoes right now. We can commiserate and help each other navigate this. I mean it, call, text, whatever. It can be a lonely place. None of your other friends will understand, and neither do our guys. They’re great, but it’s a completely different perspective.”


“Thanks, I definitely will. Even talking with the dancers and all that, they’re used to all of this that I’m not. They tour with him, other acts, they’re used to famous people, but they aren’t DATING them either.”


“Once you meet Karly and Izzy, we’re all here to support each other. Michael is great, but as a guy he doesn’t quite get it either.”


They went back down to their seats in the suite as the music started and fans screamed as the B band and dancers came out. 


Justin had another great performance.  Deana danced with all of them, feeling like pinching herself at the realization of being friends with the pop stars she’d admired for over half her life. During “Mirrors”, he sang as if looking at her, pointing in her direction. 


“I know it can seem overwhelming at times,” JC said in her ear, “but knowing him as long as I have, what you guys have is real. They tease him in the group chat, but he does talk seriously with me about this stuff. In all the relationships he’s been in, I’ve never seen him THIS happy. He really does love you, more than he knows how to say.”


“Thanks, JC.”  



They got back to the house after the show, Deana getting ready for bed. 


“Did you have fun with them tonight?” Justin asked sincerely. 


“I did. I got to talk to Jen more, Lance and Michael are HILARIOUS, and JC had nice things to say about you.”


“Yeah?”


“Like how much you love me…”


“I really do. I wish I could make you doubt yourself less. Even with everything with HIM, I never stopped loving you. My heart broke at the thought that you might not love ME anymore, but you have always had my heart.”

 

“And you’ve had mine, even if it didn’t feel like it.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story