They woke up early the next morning, getting dressed and heading to the car. Deana noticed they were staying around Nashville, not heading towards Memphis. 


“Where are we going?” she asked. 


“You’ll see.” He smiled knowing she’d have no clue. 


He drove into a quiet neighborhood, pulling into a driveway. They got out of the car, Justin knocking on the door. 


“Broseph!” A young man looking very much like her boyfriend answered the door. 


“Deana, this is my brother Jonathan.”


“Hi Deana, nice to finally meet you. He told us all about you at Christmas.”


They walked into the house. Deana met Jonathan’s wife, along with their dad and Lisa, and younger brother Stephen. 


They sat around the dining room table telling stories. Again, she felt like one of the family, everything very relaxed and casual. They laughed as they told stories, some more embarrassing than others for Justin. 


“We can’t stay long, today’s our last full day here before going back on tour, but I wanted everyone to meet while we were here.”


Just then Justin’s phone rang. “Hey Johnny, what’s up?  Wait, what? Seriously? That’s fucking awesome!  Send me all the details, I’m with my family right now. Thanks man.”


Everyone was staring at him, waiting for more. 


“So, I’m being given an honorary doctorate by Berkelee College of Music. I get to be part of their official ceremony and everything!”


“That’s great, babe. When is it?”


“May 11, right before Mother’s Day.”


“I looked into stuff with ASU and mine is the 6th. A lot of traveling to do that week…” Deana said. 


“We’ll do it. I’m not missing your moment for the world. Then there’s your birthday in between… A very important week.  I’m glad I got the call while I was still here, to tell you guys in person. We gotta head out though, but thanks for letting us stop by so you could meet my amazing woman.”


They hugged goodbye before going out to the car. Justin pulled out of the driveway and towards the freeway. 


“Danielle texted me.  There’s pics up about the four of us at the game last night.  Apparently, they showed some video of us during the game, and now there’s buzz going…  She’s also super jealous that I’ve now met all of you guys.”


“At some point, she’ll meet them all, too, I’m sure,” Justin smiled.


“So how is that graduation week gonna work?” Deana asked. 


“Any of your family that can come can fly with us on my plane, so they won’t have to worry about finding flights. I’d rather us get our own place, and can get your family an AirBnB or something. I want us to be able to properly celebrate you, however you want…”


“Keep talking like that and it’s gonna be a LONG drive home,” Deana laughed. 


“Am I turning you on, baby?” Justin chuckled. 


“Always,” she laughed. “That’s great news about your thing.  Dr. Timberlake…”


“Damn… Call me that again once we’re home. The way it sounds coming from your lips, it does something to me.  Yup, a LONG drive home…”


“Am I turning you on, baby?” she laughed. 


“Always,” he replied. 



They got back to the house by mid afternoon after stopping to eat lunch. Justin brought their bag in before flopping onto the couch. 


“What are our plans for the rest of the day?” Deana asked. 


“I told Mom we would go over for dinner at their place, see them one last time. We’ve got a good 3-4 hours before that, then go to the basketball game.”


“Mmmm, enough time to spend some quality time together…”


“I know that tone in your voice…” Justin growled. He got up off the couch, crossing the room towards her. He pulled her body against his, kissing her deeply. 


“Careful,” he said, moving to scoop her up into his arms. She put her arms around his neck, kissing the hollow of his neck as he carried her towards the bedroom. 


“You’ve got my flannel on, setting the mood, my baby is all kinds of sexy,” he said, putting her feet back on the floor. They stood in front of the bed. 


“Study me, Dr. Timberlake…” she said slowly. He kissed her again, his tongue pushing her lips open. His hands going up to the open flannel shirt, slowly pulling it down and off her arms, letting it fall to the floor. 


His hands reached for the edge of her tank top, peeling it off of her as his hands slowly edged over her body. His lips on hers, his hands reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She moaned as the air hit her skin, his warm hands soon rubbing them, learning every inch of her skin. 


She pulled his shirt over his head, momentarily breaking their kiss. Their hands freeing each other of their jeans, clothes slowly landing on the floor in heaps. His hands hooking into the waistband of her underwear, running his hands along the curve of her hips.  He grabbed her ass before gently laying her on the bed.


“Class is in session,” he chuckled as he hovered over her.  He kissed her lips, his tongue slowly rubbing against hers, his fingers in her hair, brushing against her cheek before tracing the edge of her ears, pulling on the earlobes.


“Baby,” she breathed. “You know me like a book…”


“My favorite one, one I could read over and over and never get tired of.”


“The kind you turn into a movie?”


“I’m not opposed,” he laughed.  “I just know you wouldn’t likely be into watching it.”


“I’d know the ending…”


“So would I, but I still enjoy the process of getting there.”


“Enough talk, read me,” she sighed.


His lips moved to her earlobes, sucking and biting on them as his hands ran down her neck, tracing over her collarbone, down her arms.  He laced his fingers with hers, pulling her arms up to his neck.  His hands traced the curve of her breasts, palming them in his hands before rolling the nipples between his fingers.


“Justin, god, yesssss,” she hissed in pleasure.  His lips kissed his way down the same path his hands had taken.  His lips kissed every square inch of her body in painstaking ecstasy, first with his lips, then his tongue, before sucking on her rigid peaks, lightly biting and he pulled away.  “Fuuuuck, you’re good at this…”


His hands ran up her leg, up her outer thigh to her hip, taking a firm hold of her ass before going back down.  He slowly massaged her thighs, working his way in.  She moaned in both relaxation and passion at his touch.  Her legs spread wide for him, giving him access to wherever he wanted.  He slid a finger inside her, finding her wet with excitement.  


“Fuck, I love how you feel,” his breathing ragged in anticipation.  He found that spot within her that made her moan, her legs dancing like she was made of rubber.  He smiled at how she responded to his touch.  He took his finger and moved to tracing around her with careful precision, her hips bucking at the sensation, her sounds full of need, want, desire.  


“Babe, I’m so close, this is fucking amazing,” she gasped.  


“I do love a good climax,” he laughed.


Her body shook as her first wave washed over her.  He put his finger to his lips, tasting her on him.  He kissed and licked his way down her body, taking his time exploring, as if it was their first time all over again.  As if this would be his last time, wanting to memorize every inch of her to relive it in his mind.


His lips reached her core, his tongue running across her opening, tasting more of her nectar before slowly gliding over the sensitive button.  “Fuuuuuck, Juuuuussssstiiiiinnnnnn,” she groaned, her breathing shallow.  His tongue continued to lick and suck her, her legs wanting to hold him there forever.   Her breathing became gasps of air, shrieks and squeals of ecstasy as he brought her closer to the edge.  Her hands grabbed the sheets by the fistful, focusing on the intense pleasure she was feeling.


“God, baby, don’t stop.  Yes, yes, YES!  Justin, fuck, FUCK, GOD, YES!  UUUUUUUNGH!” she screamed as she crashed down to Earth.


Her hands moved down his chest, reaching for his boxer briefs.  His hands gently swatted them away.  “Uh uh.  Tonight, I’m doing everything.  Don’t move a muscle.  You can teach me a thing or two soon enough, but not tonight.”


He pulled his boxer briefs off, grabbing a condom from the nightstand.  He laughed quietly to himself, seeing the bag was almost empty after the last 6 weeks together.  


“Kiss me” she asked quietly.  He gladly obliged, she sucked on his tongue, tasting herself on him.  She knew he loved it when she did that, especially after he’d used it to make her cum.  


He slowly entered her, groaning at the sensation.  Each time felt like the first somehow.  His movements slow, as if getting to know every inch inside her, slowly picking up speed.  She groaned as he filled her with each roll of his hips.  He was soon feverishly rocking against her body, his finger between their bodies to give her another wave of pleasure for them to ride together.  


She did her best to look into his eyes, wanting to shut them tight in pleasure.  “I love you,” she mouthed, unable to speak.


“I love you,” he whispered back, focused on his pace.  Her hands grabbed firmly onto his back, just below his shoulder blades.  “Fuck, baby, I’m so close…”


“Cum for me, Justin, let’s cum together…”  She tightened herself around him, Justin working harder to achieve the pace and depth he’d been at.  It felt like her body was pulling him deeper in, yet also pushing him away.  It was an exquisite agony, pulling him closer to the edge.  


“Now, baby, cum for me,” he gasped, his body shuddering in release, her body clamping down tight to keep him in.  “Fuuuuck…” he breathed.  


“You’re my favorite story,” she said, catching her breath.


“Mine too, and our story isn’t anywhere near complete.  This is just the beginning, our lives a series of plot points, moving the story along.  It’s up to us how the story ends.  I know we both want it to be a happy one.”



They showered and changed before heading over to Lynn and Paul’s.  Lynn was in the kitchen, taking pies out of the oven.  Paul was bringing burgers in from off the grill in the backyard.  “Perfect timing,” Lynn said.  She put the pies down to cool before welcoming Deana and Justin with hugs.  


Lynn had made potato salad, a spinach salad, and fruit salad, burger toppings spread on a platter on the counter. 


They made their plates before sitting at a table in the backyard, enjoying the cool of the early evening. 


“Your dad called me earlier today…” Lynn said.


“Yeah.  I was waiting until now to tell you, see your reaction.  I only got the call this morning while we were visiting with them.  I’m getting an honorary doctorate…” Justin said.  Some of the excitement in his voice from earlier had faded.


“Why do you not sound as excited, babe?” Deana asked.


“Have I really earned it, they’re all going to think it’s a joke, giving it to someone like me…”


“You’ve had just as much passion for music as the other people graduating.  You just took a different path,” Lynn said.


“As a fan, you have worked your ASS off since you were what, 12?  Think of it this way.  You’ve been studying, perfecting your craft for the last 26 years.  That’s longer than any doctorate program.  You may not have gone to a music school to study, but you’ve worked with the best in the world, the up and comers come to YOU to help them.  I’d say it’s earned…”


“That’s why I’m glad I have you in my life,” Justin smiled, taking her hand in his.


“You’re good for each other,” Lynn said.


“Alright, you’re gonna make me cry,” Justin laughed, trying to not think too much on what Deana had said.  He knew she meant every word, spoken as a fan, the way that no one else in his life really could.


“It’s gonna be a whirlwind week, my graduation in Arizona, my birthday somewhere in there, then going to Boston for your ceremony.  A lot of traveling.  I say we make it a huge party, for both of us, once we get back to NYC.”


“I think that would be great,” Lynn said.


“Justin, we’re so proud of you,” Paul said.  “Watching you navigate everything you’ve done over the years.  Deana’s right, that’s more work and dedication than any doctoral program.  You deserve this.  Anyone that sees it differently doesn’t know the hell you’ve been through over the years, all your hard work to get this far.”


“Seriously, can we change the subject?” Justin said, choking back tears.


“Similar subject, different participant,” Lynn said, looking at Deana.  “You got info on your graduation ceremony?”


“Yeah, I got an email saying I was eligible to graduate, pending final grades.  They sent me something to petition to graduate, so I guess now I just wait until I hear back.  I mean, it’s not like I’m going to fail the class, so it should be all good.  I just hope it’s not 100 degrees by then.  My aunt and uncle could make it, Phoenix isn’t that far from them.”


“Would they bring more of those nuts?” Justin asked excitedly.


“You haven’t even put a dent in what they brought us…”


He chuckled.  “That’s what YOU think… You only see what I leave out.  I have my own secret stash.”


She smiled.  “I’m sure they’ll be glad to know you love the product.”


“Hell, I’d invest in their company if they wanna go bigger…”


“I don’t think that’s their goal.  They just want something they can do in retirement.  Uncle Mike is almost 80 I think…”


“What?  He looks good for his age.”


“My aunt is 62.  I think their secret is all the golf they get in.”


“I’m all for that,” Justin laughed.


They ate and talked a bit more before the part Justin was most excited for, dessert.


“I’ve been thinking about this slice of pie all day…” Justin laughed.


“Sometimes I think that’s the only reason you come home,” Lynn teased.


“Well, that would be a fairly normal thing for a son to do, so I guess that makes sense,” Deana added.  “J goes over to our mom’s all the time to mooch food.”


“I’m not mooching, I’m enjoying something that was made with love and effort just for me…”


“I made it for all of us, Justin… Though the other one IS for you to take with you…”


“I love you, Mama…”


“Love you too, son.”


“We gotta get going to the game, you’re welcome to join us in the suite…”


“No, you two need a last bit of alone time before getting back on tour.  Enjoy the game, go Grizzlies,” Lynn said.


They got into the car, Justin treating the pie as if it were a baby, putting it in a sturdy box, buckling it into a seat.  Deana rolled her eyes.  “It was good, but not THAT good…”


“Shush, she might hear you!” he whispered.  “Don’t you dare say such things, it’s the closest I get after my grandma passed.”


“It’s not who made the pie, but what else the pie represents, got it,” Deana smiled.


They drove to the arena, Justin getting to go into a back entrance where the players would go, or if he was doing a show.  He showed her around a little, there wasn’t too much time before the game.  They got her a jersey based on her favorite number.  “Really, it’s YOUR favorite number, at least what I remember from an interview way back when…”  Justin laughed a little as seeing the fan side of her coming out again.


They went up to the suite, taking advantage of getting drinks more than food.  Justin tried explaining the game to her as it first started, but he got carried away as the game progressed.  She followed his lead, cheering when they did.  During a commercial break, she pulled out her phone.  


“Time for a selfie for Instagram, to commemorate my first game.”  Justin leaned in close, Deana making sure she got some of the jersey in the shot.  Enjoying our time in Tennessee this last week.  Spent time with family, friends, and sports.  First hockey game outside of NYC, and tonight is my first pro basketball game.  Back on the road tomorrow.  She posted pictures from the game with Chris and Karly, a picture someone had taken of her and Trace’s girls during Frozen, and the picture she had just taken.  


“You know there’s gonna be buzz about your post after including the one with Chris, right?  I’m expecting to be tagged in a lot of comments asking about a reunion…” Justin laughed.


“I mean, would you?” she asked, somewhat seriously.


“At some point, sure.  I know everyone thinks I’m the holdout cuz of my solo career, which is true to a point.  I’m still in touch with them, as you can tell, we’re all still close.  So if it’s meant to happen, it’ll happen, when it’s meant to.”


Justin enjoyed the game, Deana sneaking kisses when she could, hoping no one would see and give them more press.  She knew they’d likely end up on TV again, even if he was part owner.  He had his arm around the back of her seat, his hand resting on her shoulder.  


Justin was on the edge of his seat in the final minutes of the 4th quarter, watching as the seconds ticked down and they went into overtime.  The crowd was on their feet as a 3 pointer, then a 2 pointer were scored, nervous as Houston scored two 2 pointers, cheering as the final seconds ticked down, winning by 1 point.  


“What a hell of a game for your first,” Justin said, catching his breath.


“You said like we just finished…” Deana teased.


“Baby, once we get home, we start our own game…”




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story