Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took awhile to update, I been doing alot of rewriting on this.

 

Chris and Cristina have been seeing each other for a while now. The more they see each other for a while, the more they are starting to fall in love with each other.

It is just before Valentine’s Day and Cristina is working the late-night shift at her job, getting the bakery ready for the valentine’s day rush.

She is getting done when……

-Knock-

“Chris, what are you doing here? How did you know how to get back here?” Cristina asked after opening the door.

“I wanted to see you. I thought since its valentine’s day, we could spend the day together. Replied Chris.

“Spend the day? Chris the only place I want to spend the day is in bed.”

“What about my place? You can get some sleep there?”

“Your friends are there, and they can be really loud.”

“I’ll make sure you don’t hear them. Didn’t you say Amanda’s cousins are at your place?”

“Oh god. I know, they drove me bat shit crazy this morning.”

“See. So, you want to? I got a nice comfortable bed to sleep in.”

“OK, ok, let me change out of this.” Kissing him.

“My god, she is so hot and sexy. When can I see her outside of her clothes?” Thinking to himself

 

“Shit, I need to just tell her everything. How I feel about her, how I want to make love to her.”

“Are you ok?” Cristina asked, coming back.

“Uhm, oh yes, sorry just thinking.” Answered Chris coming out of his thoughts.

“About?”

“You.”

“What about?”

“Just how sexy you are.”

“Chris” Cristina started to blush.

“Don’t blush, sweetie, you are”

“You are just about the sweetest man ever.”

Chris kissed her.

“We better get out of here” Cristina said taking his hand.

 

-Hour Later-

“Cristina, sweetie, wake up, we’re here.” Chris said after parking his car.

“We are? Oh damn, I went to sleep, now I’ll never know how to get here.” Answered Cristina, waking up.

“Its fine, I’ll show you later” Getting out of the car.

“Oh, ok. Why thank you.” Seeing Chris opening her door.

“You’re welcome.” Taking her hand.

They walked into the house and went straight to Chris’ room. When he opened the door, Cristina was shocked to see he had his own room.

“Your alone?” Cristina said walking in.

“Yes, why?” Replied Chris, closing the door behind him.

“Well, you said you had roommates, I thought you shared a room.”

“No, Justin and Josh share, so does Joey and Lance. They are actually my bandmates.”

“You sing?”

“Yes, I do. You want to hear sometime?”

“I love to. Shit I need a change of clothes for tomorrow, and I have none” Taking off her shoes.

“All taking care of.” Taking his shoes off as well.

“What do you mean?”

“I got your clothes and bath supplies from Amanda.” Pointing to a bookbag on the floor.

“Should I be worried about what she picked out.”

“I don’t think so. Come here, I want to talk to you about something.”

“And what’s that?” Walking over to him.

“I’m falling in love with you. I can’t help it.”

“You are? Really?”

“Yes”

“I was worried that you didn’t feel the same, I’m falling for you too.”

“You don’t need to worry” Kissing her.

They made their way to the bed. They continued the kiss has they both got comfortable on the bed. With each kiss was becoming intoxication for them both.  Cristina pulled Chris closer to her. He could feel the heat coming off her. It was turning Chris on.  

“I want you; I want all of you. I want to make love to you.” Chris said breaking the kiss for a moment.

“Then take me. Make love to me.” Cristina replied as she tugged a bit on the hem of his shirt.

Chris let her take off his shirt as he started to take hers off. He made his way down to the skirt that she had on, he helped her slip out of it. He was taking a back a bit of how amazing she looked, how beautiful she is. He watched as she unhooked her bra and let it fall on the floor. He took off her panties and tossed them on the floor. Chris made his way to her opening and started to lick her. The moans started to come out of Cristina. He looked just for a moment to see that she had her hands on her breast, playing and rubbing them. Seeing this was turning Chris on even more. He couldn’t wait to be inside of her.

Cristina’s moans grew louder when Chris started to finger her, she started to grab the sheet at this point.  He continued to lick and finger her, Chris could tell she was about to cum.

“Oh, fuck, daddy, I’m Cuming. My god, I’m going to cum” Cristina moaned.

“Cum for daddy.” Chris told her.  

As soon has he said that and licked her clit, Cristina felt herself cum.

Chris backed away from the bed and started to take his jeans and boxers off when he saw Cristina coming to the end of the bed.

Taking his length in her mouth, she began to lick and suck him off.

“My god, keep going, your mouth feels amazing” Chris moaned.

Just then Cristina let her tongue ring run a bit around his hard cock and Chris just about lost it.

“Holy fuck, girl”  

Cristina looked at Chris with a naughty smile on her face as she continued for a few more minutes. She knew if she kept going, he was going to cum and she wanted to feel him inside her.

She backed away and with her figure motioned Chris to come to her on the bed. He went to her and leaned over a bit to his bedside table, opening the drawer, he pulled out a condom. Opening it and slipping it on, Chris got in between her legs and put himself inside her.

“Mumm, daddy, harder, you feel so good.” Cristina moaned.

Chris went a bit harder and deeper in her. He put his hands on her hips has he kept going in and out of her.

“Oh god, baby, you feel amazing, oh fuck.” Moaned Chris.

“Fuck me harder daddy. Oh fuck,”

“I’m about to cum, baby.”

“Cum for me daddy, I’ll cum for you. Oh fuck, I’m Cumming daddy.”

“Cum for daddy. Cum for me. Fuck, I’m Cumming.”

Just then Cristina felt herself cum and soon after so did Chris.  He slowly pulled himself out of her, taking the condom off and throwing it in the trash can that was next to the bed, he laid down next to Cristina.

“Holy fuck, that was amazing.” Chris said after a few minutes.

“I’ll say. My god. I don’t think I ever had it that damn good.” Cristina answered, has Chris pulled her into his arms.

“Really?”

“Yes. What?” Seeing how Chris was looking at her.

“Should I be worried about how many guys you been with ….”

“No, I only been with one guy and that was a year ago, high school boyfriend. I’m fine, nothing to worry about.”

“And he was bad?”

“As in bed, yes. As a person, no. Can I be honest?”

“Sure.”

“I lost my virginity a year ago. I just wasn’t interested in sex for a long time and well, after that now I know it can be amazing”

“You just didn’t find the right guy who can please you.”

“Oh ok, one question, you didn’t tell me you love me just to get me in bed, did you?”

“Hell no. I been wanting to tell you for a few days now and well, the love making was something I wanted, I just didn’t want to pressure you with it.”

“Ok, you are really a gentlemen. You could teach my ex a thing or two about how to be one.”

“I respect women, I have four half-sisters”

“Wow, damn. Four sisters and you’re the only male. That must have been fun.”

“It was. I learned how to treat a woman. Respect them and listening to them and know when no means no.”

“Good because I need that in a man. A man who knows how to respect me.” Smiling at him.

“I’ll be that and more.” Kissing the top of her head.

 

-Later that day-

 Chris woke up to the sound of his bandmates, talking loudly, he could hear on of Joey and JC’s friend’s being the loudness of all of them. He knew which one it was. A girl named Christine Gilden. She was this loudmouth, Italian, Dutch, southern girl who somehow over the past few months Chris knew her, she come out of some sort of shell she had been in. He looked over and saw Cristina sound asleep. He noticed that she snores. He chuckled to himself over it.

“How can she sleep though that and how did I sleep though her snoring? Damn. She must have worn me out.” He thought getting out of the bed.

As he did, he noticed a tattoo on Cristina’s lower back.

“A cherry tattoo. She didn’t mention that”

He grabbed his boxers from last night, putting them on, got his bath supplies and went to take a shower.

About fifteen minutes later, Chris comes back in the room. He got dressed and saw the whole time he was gone; Cristina never woke up.

He went over to the bed and put a blanket over her. Cristina moaned in her sleep.

“Just go back to sleep. I’ll wake you up later” Chris said kissing her on the head.

He left the room and headed downstairs.

 

 

“I can’t believe you heard the whole thing. I mean shit, they were that loud.” Amy Heart, one of many of Joey and JC’s best friends said has she stirred a pot of food she was making for the guys.

“I know. I come back from being out and all I hear is this girl, it had to be Chris’ girlfriend, I swear this girl was just about screaming his name. I’m surprise they didn’t wake everyone else up.” Replied Joey.

“What the hell, man? You know, come to think about it, I might have heard something coming from Chris’ room. I wasn’t sure. I just went back to sleep.” JC said.

“Heard something? Have you heard you and Jenny at any point in time?” Christine chinned in.

“The fuck, Christine? How do you know?”

“Fuck off Josh.”

“Alright you two just stop right there. Josh, at one point in time we all heard you and Jen go out it. Christine, please stop trying to act like you know everything there is about sex, you just started to have it within the last year.”

“Sorry Amy.”

“You heard me and Jen?”

“Yes, it was somewhere before you got her pregnant with Bridget.”

“How?”

“I was downstairs, and I come home with Hakeem, and I heard the both of you upstairs in our room fucking. My sister is loud.”

“I know. I don’t think she is loud as Chris’ girl.”

“What about my girl being louder than your girl?” Chris said making everyone jump.

“Fuck, Chris, when did you come down? And how much of that did you hear?” Joey replied.

“Just now. And enough to know what you heard what I was doing late last night with my girl”

“I couldn’t help it. I just got home, and I heard all of it. Its not like were telling her to be quite.”

“Ok, ok, point taking. But man, I can tell you that last night was amazing.”

“Damn she was that good. Where is she?” Amy said.

“Upstairs, sleeping. She had a long night…”

“Yeah, fucking you.” JC Chimed in.

Chris then smacked JC on the back of his head.

“Ouch, damn, man.” JC said rubbing the spot Chris just hit.

“You deserve it, you really need to think before you speak”

“Josh, please listening to Chris for once, listening to someone before opening your mouth right now.”

“Ok, I will.”

“OK, what’s the real reason why she’s still in bed?” Christine spoke up.

“She worked late last night at her bakery job.”

“Wait, she works at Sweet Treats, the one on Lonehorn St”

“Yup, that’s the one. How did you know?”

“I been there before, my family got cakes and deserts from there, they are really good.”

“Yeah, and Chris love Cristina’s the best”

Chris slammed his hand on the counter, “Damnit, Josh, don’t say shit like that.”

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story