The evening passed without any further excitement as JC and Colleen sat with their drinks and proceeded to talk about everything except the experiences they had both just been through. JC wasn’t sure how to explain he’d been cockteased all night by two separate women and have it not sound like he was a philandering jackass. Colleen didn’t know how to tell JC she’d spent the better part of an hour basically imaging them on vacation together in some tropical paradise. Their highs from their sessions wearing off, they kissed goodnight with plans for dinner over the weekend.


So it went for several weeks as the two grew to know each other better. JC’s body wanted to take things further but he was still easing his way back into his life. His writing sessions had picked back up and he was making some real progress. Colleen was negotiating a multi-million dollar deal with Paramount for one of her clients and was working longer and later hours as a result. It was harder for the two to see each other physically but they still managed to find some time to connect.


“Hey Babe, how was your day?” JC called one late night.


“Exhausting,” Colleen said, sitting on the edge of her bed and kicking off her heels. “I just got home.”


JC glanced at his clock: 10:33. “Damn, I just finished up at the studio a bit ago. Was hoping to catch you before bed but I don’t want to keep you up.”


“You’re fine, JC,” Colleen smiled as she stretched. “How was your day?”


“Good. The sound’s really coming together. We hired this killer alto to lay down the demo and she knocked it out of the park.”


“That’s really great news,” Colleen told him as she headed to her bathroom and turned on the sink faucet.


“Are you getting ready for a shower?” JC questioned as he could hear the water through the phone. “I can let you go….”


“Just washing my makeup off,” Colleen informed him, switching him to speaker so she could use both hands.


“Oh man, I hope you rack out so hard tonight.”


“Rack out?” Colleen questioned with a laugh.


“Yeah, I think the saying is cuz the bed is shaped like a medieval torture rack.”


“You would know this phrase, wouldn’t you?”


“Ok, it’s not that uncommon,” JC protested. “Guessing you aren’t the tying up to the bed type?”


“Depends. Don’t know that I’d outright ask for it but if it was the right situation, I could definitely be persuaded.”


“And what’s the right situation?”


Colleen shut the water off and grabbed a hand towel to dry her face. She stared at the phone a moment, debating if she should actually answer him.


“Well, you’re the one who likes being tied up,” she deflected.


“Yes, I do but that doesn’t mean you can’t be as well if you wanted to be.”


“Pretty sure it doesn’t work if we’re both tied up.”


“Not at the same time, obviously,” JC laughed. “I can be dominant from time to time.”


“Can you?” Colleen genuinely asked.


JC was slightly taken aback. Did she really think he was submissive all the time with sex? He realized in that moment all they had talked about was his experience with Mistress Raina and still vaguely at that. She actually didn’t know.


“How tired are you?” JC questioned her.


“I can talk for a little longer,” she reassured him.


“Are you getting ready for bed?”


“I am,” Colleen smiled, not sure where JC was going with this conversation.


“What are you doing?”


“I’m changing my clothes.”


“And what are you wearing in this exact moment?”


“I just took my blouse off, about to undo my bra.”


“Leave the bra on, take off your skirt or pants, keep the underwear.” Colleen felt a zing go through her body as she did as JC instructed. “Tell me about what you’re wearing.”


“Uh, it’s just a white bra and matching panties. Um, lacy. The bra is push up if that matters.”


“Do you always wear something so sexy under your work clothes?”


“Mostly yes. It makes me feel good to put the whole outfit together, even the parts people don’t see.”


“What were you wearing underneath the day I came to your office?”


“Red see through bra and a black lace thong,” Colleen confessed.


JC stifled a moan, “Get on the bed.”


“Why?” Colleen asked hesitantly. 


“Because I said so,” JC stated. “Now don’t make me tell you twice.”


Colleen practically leapt onto the bed. She didn’t know what had gotten into JC but she was very turned on by it. “Ok, I’m on the bed,” she informed him.


“Good. Now lay down and get nice and comfortable for me.” Colleen propped the pillows up on her bed and laid back. “You good?” JC asked after a few moments.


“Yeah, I’m good,” Colleen informed him, already getting aroused at the prospect of what was about to happen.


“Now put your arms over your head and grab your wrists.”


Colleen did as instructed but wasn’t sure what to do with the phone now. “Hold on,” she told him as she got up and ran over to her attaché case. She grabbed her AirPods and placed them in her ears as she came back to the bed and resumed her position. “Ok, I’m good now.”


JC noticed the change in the sound quality. “What did you do?”


“I put you through my AirPods. Didn’t want to risk not hearing what you are gonna say.”


“Mmmmm, good girl,” JC practically purred in her ear, making her body twitch uncontrollably. Colleen should have known better from all her nights of hearing his voice sing through her ears as she’d listen to different YouTube clips or even interviews. Having his seductive voice that close to her brain was asking for trouble.


“Did you put your hands back up over your head?” JC questioned.


“Mmmmhmmm,” Colleen confirmed, too afraid already to use actual words for fear of how shaky her voice would be.


“Now close your eyes and imagine something for me.” Colleen obeyed. “Imagine my hand pressing down firmly on your wrists, not too tight but enough to let you know you aren’t going anywhere. Imagine the weight of my body on top of you, feeling it sinking you deeper into the mattress, no escape.”


Colleen’s breath quickened. She almost wanted to tell him how easy it was to imagine as she was constantly envisioning all the devious things they could be doing together. Her legs instinctively spread slightly across the bed.


“Feel my lips on yours, teasing you, letting my tongue lick over them. You want more, arching your back in an attempt to get closer but you can’t. I keep you still, the anticipation making you wet.”


JC had made his way to his own bed and stripped while they had been talking, letting his hand play casually over his cock as it started to harden from the thoughts he was creating. He hadn’t done this with someone in a long time but he figured this was a good time to prove to her that he could take charge.


“I kiss down your neck, nuzzling right into the side. Sucking, licking, biting oh so gently. Do you like that?”


“Yes,” Colleen breathed, squirming on the bed. She kept her hands as JC had instructed but she desperately needed to touch herself.


“Good,” JC intoned, letting his hand work slowly over his shaft. “Do you like to play rough?”


“I don’t have much experience with it,” Colleen managed to get out. “Maybe you could teach me?”


JC let out a low chuckle. “Oh believe me, I can. For now, we’ll keep it light as you feel me work my way down your body, kissing your collarbone, placing my face squarely between your tits, my tongue running along your cleavage, pulling the cup of your bra down, your nipples hard and ready for my mouth.”


Colleen moaned, feeling her nipples strain against the fabric of her bra, just as JC described it. The sensations running through her were unreal. Hearing JC talk her off was like having him personally narrate one of her well established fantasies about him. Her legs spread a little wider.


“I lick around the tip,” JC continued, “swirling my tongue around before sucking your nipple into my mouth. My fingertips play over the other one, twisting it just slightly, making you cry out.”


“Fuck,” Colleen moaned.


“I switch sides and work your other breast with my mouth, lavishing it with just as much attention.” JC was starting to speak slower as his hand sped up on his cock, not wanting Colleen to know outright what he was doing. “Tell me you like it.”


“Yes, I like it,” Colleen answered through gritted teeth.


“Tell me you want me.”


“Jesus Christ, JC, I want you so bad it fucking hurts,” Colleen nearly screamed. It was the truest sentence of her life.


JC gave a low laugh that caused Colleen to moan on the other end of the phone. His cock twitched in his hand as he tightened his grip more, getting off on getting her off. “Think you can take it if I keep going?”


“Don’t you dare stop,” she threatened.


“Just checking, Babe. Feel me start to kiss down your chest, my hands running down the sides of your body. So slowly, wanting to taste every inch of you.”


Colleen was breathing quickly. If this was a preview of what was to come, the sex was gonna be over in 30 seconds. She was fighting so hard to stay in the moment and hold off her orgasm as long as possible. She didn’t think she could survive the real thing.


“My hands find the band of your underwear and gently start pulling them down. You buck your hips, eager for me to get those soaked panties off of your body. I take my time, drawing out the anticipation, making you wonder exactly what I’m going to do next.”


“Please….JC,” Colleen panted. He was right, she desperately wanted to know his next move.


“Well, since you asked nicely,” JC snickered, feeling the first drops of pre-cum run over his fingers as he worked the liquid around his shaft. “I throw your panties on the floor and kiss my way back up your leg. A nibble here or there, getting ever closer to that dripping pussy.”


JC let out his first deep moan as he too imagined the scene. Colleen gasped, now realizing JC wasn’t just talking but masterbating while he did it. He was getting off to thoughts of her for once. Then Colleen’s eyes grew wide as she realized, “Holy fuck, we are acting out Come To Me!”.” 


“You can feel my breath on you,” JC continued, pulling Colleen’s focus back to the unbelievable reality of her situation. “Warm, heavy, hungry. I lick my lips; I need to taste you.”


Colleen was near tears of frustration at this point. She needed to be touched, even from herself at this point. She whimpered and moved her hips against the sheets to get some type of friction but to no avail. Colleen could have easily lowered a hand but she knew that wasn’t part of the game; he wanted to make her suffer and she was agonizingly loving every second of it.


“I let my tongue softly caress you, exploring, taking my time. I want to learn exactly where to go and what pleases you the most. I’m in control of your pleasure.”


“Yes...yes…” Colleen started repeating, her heartbeat increasing, her chest heaving. She was either going to cum or have an anxiety attack at this point.


“My tongue makes its way to your clit, circling around it then lapping over it slowly. My lips form around it, sucking just enough for you to really feel it. My eyes peer up at you….”


If JC said anymore, Colleen didn’t register it as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. The thought of his blue eyes looking up at her as he ate her out was too much as she screamed into the air. Her body jolted on the bed as her muscles clenched, desperate for something to squeeze around. She had never experienced something that intense from essentially just talking. Her only cohesive thought as she slowed her breathing was trying to figure out how to approach her friend Joyce from college that she now owed her $20 from their old bet that JC could make a woman cum only using his voice.


“You ok, Babe?” JC asked once he could hear her breathing starting to return to normal.


“Yeah, that was, uh, quite the visual you created,” Colleen confessed.


“Mmmmm, glad you came but I may have to punish you for touching yourself without permission.”


“Uh, JC, I didn’t. I mean, I came but I kept my hands up the entire time.”


“Really?” JC asked in genuine surprise. He used to talk girls off at clubs from time to time back in his heyday when he needed a little ego boost but he was never really convinced it worked. He realized Colleen must have one powerful imagination. 


“Don’t you need to cum?” Colleen asked.


“Yeah….yeah, I do,” JC admitted.


“Then don’t stop, finish your story.”


“But you already came?”


“If you think I can’t cum again, you really have been dating the wrong women.”


“Oh God, don’t make me laugh right now,” JC groaned. “Ok, I’ll keep going but feel free to touch yourself this time or grab a toy if you have one.”


“I’m 38 and single, of course I got toys around,” Colleen laughed. She rolled over to her bedside table to pull out her favorite purple dildo. She threw off her drenched panties and realized she wasn’t going to need lube this time as her wetness was already starting to cover her thighs. “Tell me what you’re doing,” she said as she settled back into the bed.


“Fuck, I’m jacking my cock hard and slow, thinking about you naked and ready for me.”


“I’ll fuck myself as soon as you tell me your fucking me,” Colleen informed him, completely caught up in the fantasy being played out.


“Ok,” JC breathed, no longer hiding his actions. “I kiss my way back up your body, capturing your lips in mine, my tongue instantly entering your mouth, wanting you to know how good you taste. You feel the tip of my cock teasing your entrance, taunting you with how good it’s gonna feel to be inside you.”


Colleen moved her dildo to play over her labia as JC had described. “Yes, I want you in me. I need you to fuck me.”


JC moaned low and guttural as his hand moved faster over his now nearly painful erection. “I want to fuck you,” he whispered. 


“Then do it,” Colleen egged him on.


“I...I push into you, slowly,” JC tried to continue, his hand mimicking his words. “Filling you so completely. I start moving in you at a nice rhythmic pace.”


Colleen made the same motions JC described as her dildo entered her, automatically making her feel so satisfied as she worked it in and out of herself. “JC,” she whimpered, “fuck me harder.”


A growl left JC’s throat as he moved his hand faster. “Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you so hard the only thing you can do is scream my name?”


“Yes, JC, yes!” Colleen begged him.


“Fuck yourself however you need and know that I did this to you. I made you….cum and can do it...fuck….any time I want.” JC grit his teeth, feeling his own orgasm about to come on.


Colleen moved her dildo swiftly in and out of her with one hand while the other reached down to rub her clit. She couldn’t even form words anymore as she listened to JC command her and knew he spoke the absolute truth. He could make her cum however, whenever or wherever he wanted. She’d already trained herself for him over the years, all he had to do was say the word.


“I’m gonna cum, JC, I’m gonna….” Colleen cut her own sentence off as her second orgasm of the night shook her body hard. Her muscles clamped around her dildo, pulsating intensely as she pushed it further into herself, imaging slamming her hips hard against JC’s cock.


“Fuck….fuck…” JC managed to get out before his own orgasm overtook him. His head fell back as he let the sensations take over him, wanting desperately to know how it would feel to have Colleen bringing him to climax instead of himself. Cum dripped down his hand as he sat for a moment to recover, feeling his dick begin to soften, worn out from use.


“You ok over there?” Colleen asked after letting JC regain his senses.


“Yeah, that was...damn.” JC chuckled softly. “I didn’t realize how much I needed that.”


“Me too,” Colleen replied earnestly. 


“Shit, hold on, I need to grab a towel,” he informed her, tossing his phone on the bed as he made his way quickly to the bathroom. Colleen laid in bed waiting for him, still trying to piece together how they had gotten to this point.


“Sorry about that,” JC replied after a minute or two, “things got a bit messy.”


“Oh, I’m right there with you,” Colleen agreed.


“That was...fun,” JC awkwardly stated.


“More than just fun, I’d say.”


“Ok, well, I’m not too great with the words right this second.” JC retorted. “I, um, I’d like to do that again sometime, if that’s ok?”


“Oh, are you done telling me what to do for the evening? I get to have a say?” Colleen teased.


“Well, in that case, I demand your presence this Saturday. My house. I’ll cook.”


Colleen’s head swam. His house. The house where he lived. With the gold curtains in the living room and the brown wicker furniture on the deck. The house where his bed was.


“Sure,” she croaked out. “I mean, yes, yes, that sounds...that sounds great. I, um, just let me double check tomorrow where we stand on this deal.”


“Sounds like you’re trying to get out of this.”


“No!” Colleen shouted. “No, I just don’t want to say yes then have to reschedule.”


“Fair enough,” JC stated. “For now, however, you need to get to bed. I’ve kept you up far too long.”


Colleen looked at her clock: 11:36. “Oh, yeah, I gotta be in at 7 tomorrow so definitely gotta try to get some sleep.”


“Sounds good. Shoot me a text once you find out about Saturday. Don’t stress if we gotta postpone, I know work is hectic right now for you. Just know the offer still stands.”


“Thanks JC, I’m looking forward to it,” Colleen smiled.


“Me too. Sweet dreams, Babe.”


“You too, JC, you too.” Colleen clicked end call and stared at the ceiling. They were closing in on two months since that fateful day in her office and she still was having trouble wrapping her brain around the fact that she was actually dating JC Chasez. She hadn’t even told any of her friends. Everything felt like her literal dreams come true that she didn’t want their input to impede on it in any way, not yet.


Colleen cleaned herself up and deposited the rest of her clothes in her hamper. She set her alarm and slid under the sheets naked, imagining the warmth of JC’s flesh next to her own and hoping she would experience the real thing soon enough.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story