Colleen arose to the smell of coffee and JC singing “The best part of waking up is fresh ground fair trade coffee in your cup”. She blinked her eyes and smiled as he moved around the bed to put the coffee on the end table beside her. “I didn’t know what you take with your coffee so I brought up some soy milk and some regular and some sugar.”


“Thank you,” Colleen said, sitting up and pouring a dash of regular milk in her coffee. “What time is it?”


“A little after 9. I wanted you to sleep in. You didn’t even move when I got up.”


“Wow, maybe I can quit seeing Mistress Piper and just have sex with you to help with my restless nights,” Colleen joked as she sipped her coffee.


“From experience, I can tell you that’s not gonna work but I am very happy to help with the stress relief efforts.”


They both sipped their coffee for a moment in silence. “We probably have to tell them, huh?” Colleen questioned.


“I don’t know about you but I definitely do. I’m under orders to call as soon as you leave.”


Colleen laughed, “Man, you are whipped. In this case, both figuratively and possibly literally.”


“You, uh, you’re ok with this? That I’m gonna tell her?”


“Yeah, I mean, it’s not surprising.” Colleen thought of something and put down her mug. “JC, she didn’t tell you to do any of the things we did last night, did she?”


“No! God no,” JC exclaimed, putting his coffee cup on the floor so he could grab both her hands within his. “That was all me, I swear. I just have to tell her what happened but she doesn’t have any influence over what is happening.”


“Exactly how detailed does this account get?”


“Like I’m narrating a porn,” JC sheepishly admitted.


Colleen raised an eyebrow at JC and grabbed her coffee mug once more. She wasn’t keen on Raina knowing such intimate details about her but she also assumed this was probably the case with most of JC’s girlfriends, just she got to actually know about it. “I think we need to sit down and thoroughly discuss what we do when we go see our Mistresses. Not this second but sooner rather than later. I meant what I said before; I’m not trying to change you just like I don’t want you trying to change me. But if we’re gonna be serious about this, I think we both truly need to know what we are getting ourselves into to make sure it’s something we can handle. I know we’re good in theory but practice is a whole other thing.”


“I actually...yes, you’re one hundred percent right, I just...I was thinking about it this morning and maybe it would be ok if we each sat in on a session with the other? I think actually seeing it might be more beneficial.”


“Shit, JC, I don’t know,” Colleen contemplated. “I mean, that makes a lot of sense but I’ve never...Mistress Piper’s the only one who’s ever seen me like that. I want you to, I think it’s a good idea but, fuck, the last thing I want to do is have you freak out.”


“You think I’m not feeling the same way? Things are a lot different there then they are in real life and I’ve spent so much time either keeping them completely separate or forcing what I like onto people who ultimately couldn’t deal with it. Mistress Raina keeps talking about balance and she’s right. What I want is someone who I can share those experiences with, either together or tell them about it and we can create our own fantasies. I never never never want you to do something you aren’t comfortable with but I’m tired of relegating my desires to the side for fear my partner won’t like them. I want a partner that will actually enjoy them with me and I believe you want the same thing too.”


Colleen looked into JC’s eyes, today as light and clear as the sky outside. “You’re pretty convincing and this is coming from someone who does convincing for a living.”


JC smiled. “If it makes you feel any better, I technically have seen you “like that” the night I met you at the club. Not gonna lie, it’s been tough not to ask you to bust out that little pink number you were wearing.”


“You know it’s far more complicated than just playing waitress, right?”


“I do, just trying to lighten the mood,” he said and kissed her nose. “Just do me a favor and think it over.”


“I promise I will,” Colleen stated as she finished the last of her coffee. “You know who else we have to tell?”


“I’m not issuing a press release,” JC stated as he grabbed his coffee mug back up from the floor.


“I’ll cancel the TMZ coverage,” she deadpanned yet smiled. “No, we should probably tell our friends.”


“You haven’t told your friends yet?” JC asked, trying not to be offended.


“Wait, you have?”


“Yeah, I mean, I mentioned I was seeing someone, basic info, that kind of stuff.”


“Well, admittedly, it’s a little different.”


“How so?”


Colleen gestured her arm up and down JC’s body. “I don’t expect to tell my friends I’m dating JC Chasez and have them not completely flip out.”


“So don’t use my last name.”


“JC is still pretty distinctive.”


“Then just say Josh or something, it’s really not that big a deal.”


Colleen could tell JC was getting agitated. “Hey, I’m not trying to show you off like some prize trophy. I’m not dating you for your name or your connections. I’m dating you for you. I’ve actually been avoiding my friends since seeing you. I know this is LA and they interact with famous people all the time but dating….come on, you have to admit that’s a different beast. I love them but they are going to be worse than Raina on asking for details and I just...I didn’t want their scrutiny to get in the way while we were still figuring things out.”


“I didn’t mean to keep you from your friends.”


“You didn’t, it was my decision. I don’t want to lie to them so it was just easier to stay away for a bit.”


JC tapped his mug with his fingertips. He didn’t see himself as famous anymore even though enough of the world still did. Most of the time he could come and go as he pleased but then all of a sudden some football team dances to Bye Bye Bye in the end zone and the paparazzi is stalking him outside his dentist office and he’s thrust into the spotlight again. Fans he didn’t mind but people took so much undo interest in him simply because he was famous at one point. Maybe that’s what Colleen was trying to get at.


“Are you saying your friends are gonna ask you 20 million questions about an *NSYNC reunion before they ask you about the actual person you are dating?”


“That’s exactly what I’m saying,” Colleen proclaimed, thankful JC was finally getting it. “I don’t blame them and if I’m being honest, I’d probably do the same thing, at first, if it was one of them. I didn’t want to cause a panic until there was panic to cause, I guess. They’ll mellow out and be fine but initially telling them...nope, it would be all “Did you see the group text? Did you get a picture with a MoonMan? What’s he smell like?” for the first few hours.”


“What are you gonna tell them I smell like?” JC grinned.


Colleen leaned over and kissed JC’s neck as she inhaled deeply. “Right now, you smell like sex,” Colleen informed him as she sat back up. “I’m guessing I do too.”


“Sounds like we need a shower,” JC suggested.


“I think you’re right,” Colleen agreed.


JC downed the rest of his coffee and led Colleen to his bathroom. It wasn’t giant, but spacious enough with most of the room taken up by a standing shower that would easily fit the both of them. A large rain shower head covered most of the expanse while a regular one with a handle attachment was mounted on the wall. Just like everything else Colleen was noticing in this house, it was just that extra step beyond ordinary but definitely didn’t cry out millionaire.


While Colleen had been taking in the room, JC had stripped and came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She could feel his cock press against her ass lightly, not ready for her yet but promises that he would be soon enough. “Well, good morning,” Colleen smirked.


“Mornin’,” JC mumbled into her neck as his hand found the waistband of her boxers and slipped beneath, finding her clit quickly and giving it a few fast flicks. Colleen moaned and pushed against his hand.


“God, you’re good at that,” Colleen breathed.


“I’ve had lots of practice,” JC said, nibbling on her ear. He then abruptly stopped and stood straight back up, removing his hand. “Wait, that came out way worse than I intended.”


Colleen laughed as she turned around to face him, giving his shoulder a pat. “I knew what you meant but not your best material.” JC responded by kissing Colleen and moving his hands under her t shirt and up her rib cage. Another moan left Colleen as his hands found her breasts, his thumbs brushing slightly over her nipples. He then lifted higher and momentarily broke their kiss so he could remove her top. Once done, he quickly began to push down her boxers and she stepped out of them easily.


JC reached into the shower to turn the water on as Colleen realized, despite having sex the night prior, this was actually the first time the two of them were truly naked in front of each other. JC’s body wasn’t what Colleen had been expecting but that wasn’t a bad thing. In fantasy, you don’t think about appreciating the outline of someone’s thigh muscles or the shape of their belly button. Colleen realized more than ever how much she was falling for the man he was more than the man she thought he would be.


“You’re staring,” JC chuckled.


“I’m admiring,” Colleen responded without missing a beat. “Is the water ready?”


“I think so but you let me know,” JC said, moving to hold the shower door open for Colleen to enter.


Colleen got under the rain shower and let the water soak over her hair and skin. “Could we do just a touch warmer?” she asked and JC obliged, turning the hot water knob slightly further. Colleen could feel the change right away and shut her eyes to just enjoy the feel of the warm water washing over her. JC entered the shower as well, craning his neck back to allow the water to directly run over his face and cascade into his hair, his hands smoothing it down the back of his head.


“How about we get a little more dirty before we get clean?” Colleen asked seductively, feeling bold as she cupped JC’s balls in her hand and rolled them loosely. JC gasped slightly at the unexpected contact but then relaxed under her touch.


“I think that, uh, sounds like…an excellent...idea,” JC stammered out.


Colleen let her hand fondle him further as she watched his Adam’s apple bob up and down as he tried to regulate his breathing. She was making him feel this way and that turned her on more than she was expecting. Her fantasies only ever went so far as to imagine his moans as she sucked him off.


“Wait…” Colleen thought, slowly coming to a realization. She looked down at her hand touching him and slowly ran her fingertips up to his hardening shaft. She quickly looked up at JC’s face as he moaned his pleasure at her touch, eyes still closed and face skyward. “Holy shit, I can blow him right fucking now.”


It was a fight not to break into a dance or drop to her knees immediately. All these things that would be normal ordinary experiences with any other guy were magnified tenfold with JC. Every next step felt monumental and Colleen loved the feeling. Nothing had played out exactly like she fantasized but she actually kind of liked that. Everything felt new and undiscovered and she was relishing every second of it.


Colleen delicately wrapped her fingers around JC’s growing cock, letting her hand slide easily over him as the water continued to pour down on them. JC stood there motionless, letting Colleen touch him however she pleased. He liked the feel of her taking charge and was curious to see how she was going to proceed.


“Tell me how you like to be touched,” Colleen said just above a whisper so she could be heard over the running water.


“I like to be teased,” JC confessed, still not looking down. “I want you to do whatever you want but draw it out.”


Colleen grinned widely. No way she was going to hurry through this. Her hand gripped him tighter but she slowed down her motions, eliciting a groan from deep inside JC’s throat. “I think I want that throbbing cock of yours in my mouth,” Colleen told him, practically shocking herself with her bluntness.


“Yes, please,” JC breathed, fighting hard not to push her down there himself. His years with Mistress Raina had taught him the value in restraint and the immense pleasure of letting someone else take control of the situation.


Colleen carefully got on her knees and switched her hand position on JC. There he was, naked and hard and ready, just for her. She licked her lips as she slid her other hand down to her pussy, moaning at how slick it already was. Again, she took a moment and looked at JC as if trying to memorize every detail and curve of him. They were officially dating but nothing was guaranteed and she still didn’t trust that she’d be in this position again. Even if she was lucky enough to be, there was nothing like the first time.


JC had asked to be teased and she was happy to oblige as she let her lips find the tender flesh of his balls, kissing and sucking just slightly. JC yelped in surprise but that didn’t stop Colleen, confident he would let her know if there was an actual problem. She let her tongue circle around one slowly before pushing it into her mouth and giving it a long slow suck.


“Jesus Christ!” JC yelled, his breath ragged. “I...fuck...hold on hold on hold on,” he begged, backing up from Colleen slowly. Colleen looked up at him concerned. “No, you’re fine,” JC quickly reassured her. “I just...I’m gonna fall over if I don’t hold onto something.”


Colleen’s face quickly broke out in a mischievous grin as JC moved back to rest against the shower wall. She waited for him to settle and look back at her before dropping her hands to the ground and crawling slowly towards him, deliberately moving her ass from side to side as she traveled the short distance, bringing most of her body out of the water’s path.


“Fuck, woman, you are going to be the death of me,” JC spoke through gritted teeth.


“Oh no, we can’t have that,” Colleen cooed innocently. “Should I stop?” 


“No, I’ll die a happy man,” JC started to chuckle but was cut off by Colleen’s lips on him again, switching to the other side and repeating the same motions she had done previously. JC’s eyes were beginning to lose focus as he felt his other testicle be swallowed whole and rolled around loosely in her mouth, her tongue swirling and driving him wild.


Colleen released him and started to kiss up his shaft as she felt it twitch against her lips. Just as she was about to reach the tip, she switched sides to kiss down back to the base of him. JC whimpered, wanting her lips fully around him but loving every agonizing second.


She made her way back up by giving a long slow lick up the underside of his cock and once again stopped just shy of the tip. She placed her hand back around him and stroked him slowly, staring up at him. JC looked down at her, breathing heavy, his eyes pleading with her. Colleen met his gaze as she continued her pace. After a few moments, she lowered her head while still maintaining their eye contact and slowly licked the dab of pre-cum that had formed off the tip of his cock.


“Ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk,” JC seethed, throwing his head back and hitting the wall. He quickly recovered and looked back down. “Colleen, please! Babe, I can’t….I need you, please,” JC begged.


Colleen grew wetter as she reveled in the power she had over JC at that moment. She lowered her head again and let her tongue swirl around the tip of JC’s cock before slowly pulling him into her mouth. JC let out a loud, satisfied moan as he could finally feel her mouth on him after weeks of wondering what it would be like. 


JC carefully moved one hand to the side of Colleen’s face as she went, concentrating on gently moving her hair out of the way as each time she bobbed her head down, it went slightly lower on him. He moved to the other side and she angled her neck to let him get any strands out of the way. He held her hair back loosely and tried not to press down at all as she continued.


Colleen could feel him growing inside her mouth and knew there was no way she was going to be able to handle all of him and a little bewildered how her vagina had handled it the night before. It was getting harder to breathe and she had teased him long enough. She felt JC’s hand in her hair and opened her eyes to see his other hanging limply at his side.


Without warning, Colleen reached out and pinned his wrist to the shower wall as she sped her mouth up on him, sucking feverishly. JC couldn’t help it as he bucked his hips up and balled the hand in her hair into a fist, tugging firmly, causing Colleen to moan around his cock. He tried to break free of her grip but she tightened her hold on his wrist, which was exactly what JC wanted.


JC was breathing heavy and pulled on Colleen’s hair with more urgency. “Babe...Babe...I’m gonna cum I’m gonna cum.” This just made Colleen speed up more, making JC cry out. He tried one more vain attempt to pry her off, not wanting her to go unfulfilled but his orgasm hit him full force. His back arched as he screamed into the humid air and his hips took on a mind of their own as they rhymically thrust against Colleen’s mouth as she milked his orgasm out of him.


Colleen let go of JC’s wrist as she slowly pulled off of him and swallowed, licking her lips and watching him recover. As of this moment, every sexual fantasy she had had about this man was fulfilled and anything after would just be gravy. She never dared to dream this big and yet here she was, in an actual relationship with JC Chasez. At this point, her friends wouldn’t ask her a million questions, they’d commit her to an insane asylum because the last few weeks had been too unbelievable to be true.


“Holy Jesus, woman, that was…that was fucking good,” JC exclaimed, still trying to catch his breath.


“I’ve had lots of practice,” Colleen replied with a wink. 


JC laughed as he helped Colleen back up to her feet. “Sorry about that.”


“Sorry about what?”


“I’m not gonna be able to….I need some time to recharge before I can…”


Colleen cut him off and grabbed his hand. “Pretty sure we’ve proven you can get me off with more than just your dick so I believe it’s time to see what these can fully do.” Colleen pulled up his index finger and deep throated it while she looked JC squarely in the eyes. JC gasped then groaned as he felt his very sensitive cock twitch, Colleen’s actions wanting him to try for round two but painfully aware it was too soon.


“Fully convinced you are actually trying to kill me,” JC breathlessly laughed but was more than happy to take the hint as he wrapped his free arm around her waist and twisted her around quickly so her back was now to him. The surprise of the motion caused Colleen to let go of his other hand and he took the advantage to slide it immediately between her thighs. “Damn Babe,” he whispered in her ear, “did sucking me off really make you this wet?”


“Mmmmhmmm,” Colleen mewed, spreading her legs a little wider, encouraging JC to touch her more. JC obliged, plunging two fingers deep within her, causing her to gasp and move her ass against him. “Fuck, JC,” she cried out.


“Do you like that?” JC said heatedly. “Do you like what I can do to you? How wet I make you?”


“Yes, JC, yes!” Colleen panted.


JC’s fingers sped up, thinking back to their conversation on the beach weeks ago. She had remembered his story and used it against him in the best way possible. He wanted to try the same. “I want you to cum when I tell you to and not until I tell you to. Don’t think, just do as I say.”


Colleen’s eyes went wide. She immediately did the opposite as her brain started running a mile a minute. Had he really just said that? Is that what he wanted or was he just trying to give her what she wanted? Did he actually understand or was he trying something out or…?


JC peaked around to see Colleen’s expression and could tell she was trying to process what he had said. He took a risk and decided to double down, removing his arm from her waist temporarily and pulling her hair down forcefully but careful not to hurt her. Her neck craned back as JC growled in her ear. “I said, Don’t. Think. Your only job right now is to concentrate on how good I’m making you feel. Do you understand?”


“Yes,” Colleen squeaked out, too scared of herself of what else might come out of her mouth.


“Good,” JC snickered. “Breathe and give in to me.”


Colleen exhaled a breath she didn’t realize she was holding and practically fell into JC’s arms. JC wrapped his free arm around her again, this time around her chest, allowing him to touch and caress her breasts as he continued. Colleen moaned low as he touched her. He stole another glance of her face and this time her expression was completely different. Her face was much more relaxed, her lips slightly parted, her eyelids heavy. JC had never seen her this passive and he had to admit, he found it oddly hot. If this was the relaxation she was looking for, he could definitely get used to it.


JC nibbled at Colleen’s neck as she moaned her pleasure at his actions. He didn’t want to stop but the angle was starting to make his wrist ache. Plus he was completely intrigued to know if his plan was actually going to work. A few more quick strokes then JC buried his fingers into Colleen as far as they could comfortably go and growled in her ear “Cum.”


Colleen’s body instantly convulsed against JC as she clamped around his fingers, her walls pulsating her orgasm. Her breath came in spurts, her eyes opened wider but were completely unfocused. She basked in the pleasure taking over her and JC watched her in awe, shocked and elated it had actually worked.


As her orgasm subsided, JC slid his fingers out of her and rotated his wrist a few times. She still lay limply against him, her head hung low on her chest. JC thought back to last night about how hard her orgasm had rocked her and how she needed some time to recover. “Come on, Babe,” he coaxed, “let’s get you under the water.” JC reached his hand out to find the water had definitely cooled since they initially entered the shower. He adjusted the temp to get it warm again and pushed Colleen up to her feet to maneuver her body under the spray.


The water hit Colleen like she had just gotten thrown in a pool and she gasped, startling JC slightly. She wiped the water out of her face and stared at JC wide eyed. “What the fuck just happened?”


“Pretty sure I gave you an amazing orgasm and you came super hard...again,” JC grinned, proud of himself. “Remind me to get some Gatorade for the night stand when you stay over; you’re a pass out risk.” Colleen’s expression hadn’t changed and JC got worried, “Wait, do you really not remember what happened or…?”


“No no, I remember, I just….don’t understand.”


JC’s pride deflated as he rubbed Colleen’s shoulders. “Shit, Babe, I’m sorry. I was just trying to play with what I thought you wanted. I’m sorry I missed the mark.”


Colleen’s eyes started to well up. “No, JC, you were...you were perfect. You were better than perfect. I felt…I felt like I’ve always wanted to feel and I can’t...I still don’t know how to explain but I just...I really didn’t think it would ever happen. And you...of course it would be you to prove me wrong.”


JC pulled Colleen into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head. “I’m really glad I could give that to you. I’m not exactly sure what it is that I did either but as long as you’re satisfied, I’m happy.”


Colleen blinked away her tears as she lay her head on JC’s chest. She had lied to herself earlier; NOW every sexual fantasy she had had about JC was fulfilled. It felt silly to cry and she refused to let herself deal with the emotion of it all right now. JC had given her something she never dreamed could actually be real, with any man. Every time she tried to explain, guys didn’t get it but JC...of course JC would be the one to understand.


“You ok?” JC asked softly, smoothing her hair back under the stream of water.


“Yeah, I’m just…overwhelmed. A lot to process,” Colleen admitted.


JC kissed her lips. “Take your time figuring it out. I’m not going anywhere,” he smiled, reassuring her. Colleen smiled back and kissed him once more. “Ok, my water bill is going to be ridiculous. Let’s actually get clean,” JC decided, clapping his hands.


The two washed up and finished their shower quickly. JC gave Colleen a robe to lounge in while he threw her clothes from the night before in the wash. They ordered some Chinese to be delivered and decided to watch the documentary Class Action Park they had both been meaning to see. By 2pm, the laundry was done and Colleen was changed back into her clothes from the prior evening.


“You can stay, if you want,” JC stated as he walked Colleen to her car.


“I’d actually love to stay but I have a meeting at 10am I should review the notes for so I’m prepped. Plus, you are gonna be in trouble if you don’t call Raina soon,” Colleen joked, poking JC in the chest.


“She said when you leave, there was never a specified time,” JC said with a small smile. In truth, he didn’t want Colleen to leave just yet. It hadn’t even been 24 hours since she arrived for dinner yesterday yet everything that had happened felt so natural. Having her around made him smile and he wasn’t looking forward to walking back into the empty house by himself.


Colleen laughed and kissed him quick. “Let’s see if we can’t do low key date night sometime this week. I’ll check my calendar when I get home and let you know, ok?”


“Ok,” JC agreed, his smile a little bigger this time. “I’d like that.” He moved in and kissed Colleen thoroughly before letting her leave, reminding them both of the fun they had and the promises of future nights together.


Colleen finally hopped in her car and JC watched her drive off. When she was almost out of view, JC grabbed his cell phone and dialed. It picked up on the first ring.


“Joshua,” Mistress Raina’s voice slithered into JC’s ear. “I was getting concerned. I take your late call to mean your date went well?”


“Yes Mistress,” JC said as he watched Colleen’s car disappear. “It went even better than expected.”


“Good. Tell me everything.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story