“I’m still not sure this is a good idea,” Piper paced the dressing room, wringing her hands.


“You were the one who wanted to get them together in the first place,” Raina pointed out as she filed her nails on the couch. 


“Yeah but my plan was to have them play some kinky grab ass here where we could watch them. This turned into a full blown relationship. There’s a lot more riding on this now and I don’t want to be the one that screws it up.”


“Why are you putting so much pressure on yourself? They’re adults and can make their own decisions…ok, one of them can make their own decisions,” Raina laughed.


“Leena can make her own decisions,” Piper scowled.


“No, Colleen can make her own decisions. Leena can smile and be pretty and even that you have to tell her to do.”


“Well, Colleen decided it’s time to have Josh join her in a session and I’m going to accommodate best I can.”


“Who’s exactly in charge of who here?” Raina prodded.


“Oh, cuz when Josh wanted to bring in some girl, you said no, right?” Raina didn’t respond and Piper knew she had made her point. “It’s been a good while since I’ve done a couple.”


“It’s been far too long since I’ve seen you work. I have to admit I’m looking forward to it. I normally only get to see the fruits of your labor.”


“We aren’t going full tilt tonight. Colleen and I discussed it and she wants to go slow so she’ll be all prepped before you two get in there. Apparently she still hasn’t told him about her years of crushing on him so she’s overly anxious and I don’t think I could get her through the whole process in front of him right now anyways.”


“Christ, she hasn’t told him?! Can’t wait until I have to deal with that fall out,” Raina huffed. “Can’t you just make her?”


“My domination and yours aren’t the same. She’s not ready and I’m not going to force her. This is a big step for her, for them. It’s more than just her introducing the guy she’s dating to her kink, it’s the first guy ever she’s exploring this with. Add on the pressure of it being the guy she’s imagined doing most of this with over the years and the stakes are really high.”


“I suppose I didn’t think of it like that,” Raina softened, mulling it over. She thought back to the first woman Joshua had brought to see her years ago, how nervous but excited he was to finally share this part of himself with the person he envisioned his future with. She also witnessed the devastating toll it took on him when she strung him along for nearly a year with promises she never intended to keep. It was as the old saying goes; the first cut was the deepest and while he’d never admit it, the poison she inflicted on him still ran deep in his veins. Raina didn’t want this woman to suffer the same fate. “How can I help?” she asked Piper.


“Just keep him calm if he gets wiggly. He’s never had to experience someone else’s kink before so while he’ll think it’ll be the same, we both know it’s not.”


“I thought you were the Mistress of Calm,” Raina smirked. “How much has she told him anyway?”


“Enough that he’s tried some moves on her so she’s slowly breaking him in. I think he believes it’s similar to what you two do and just tweaks the phrasing to suit her. I’m worried he doesn’t actually know what he’s getting himself into.”


“Guess there’s only one way to find out,” Raina stated, standing up and heading to touch up her makeup.


About a half hour later, Piper entered Raina’s room to find her and Josh waiting. “Alright, a couple rules first,” she directed at Josh. “Number 1: My dungeon, my domain. You will also address me as Mistress for the remainder of the evening. Understood?”


“Understood…uh, Mistress,” Josh answered, feeling odd using the title on anyone other than Mistress Raina.


“Number 2: I may ask you to do some things but you can feel free to say no. You still answer to Mistress Raina however so you obey her as you normally would. Number 3: Ask any and all questions you have. Tonight’s all about education. Most importantly, Number 4: If you get uncomfortable, just say so calmly and we’ll take a breather. You know the harm trying to power through or freaking out will do.”


“I understand, Mistress,” Josh responded. This already felt way different from his sessions with Mistress Raina but not in a bad way. He wondered how Colleen was handling all this. She had finally agreed to have him join her but he knew how apprehensive she was. He hadn’t thought the experience would be that different from his own but could already tell it would be.


“Any questions before we start?” Mistress Piper asked him.


“No Mistress, I’m ready,” Josh announced as he breathed deep. His focus was on making sure Colleen felt as comfortable as possible. They had driven over together and he asked her one more time if she was ready for this. She assured him she was all while shaking like a leaf in his arms. While he didn’t like how nervous she was, seeing her that vulnerable was yet another layer he was discovering about her. He kept telling himself the same was true for tonight.


Without another word, the trio walked down the hall and entered Mistress Piper’s room. On her own worn out spot on the floor, Leena stood at attention in the same pink bubblegum latex dress Josh had first seen her in. Her face looked tense as they settled in and Mistress Piper walked right over to her and gently grabbed her wrist. She then stood in front of Leena so that Josh couldn’t see what was happening but when Mistress Piper finally moved, Leena looked much more relaxed.


“Is she ok, Mistress?” Josh asked, growing concerned.


“Her pulse sped up when we walked in, which I’m not surprised about,” Mistress Piper informed him. “She’s just a bit nervous but I reminded her there’s nothing to be nervous about, isn’t that right, Leena?”


“Yes Mistress,” Leena smiled.


Josh’s cock twitched when he heard Leena speak. It was the same soft happy voice he’d first heard when he met her but far from any way he’d heard Colleen ever speak since. It was exciting in that it was different.


“Well, let’s not be rude, Leena,” Mistress Piper lightly chided her. “Say hello to Josh.”


“Yes Mistress,” Leena responded before focusing her eyes on Josh and giving him a wide grin. “Hello Josh.”


Josh crooked an eyebrow. He was completely intrigued and kind of turned on at whatever kinky role play was happening.


“Everything ok, Josh?” Mistress Piper asked.


“I, uh, yes Mistress,” he answered, still eyeing Leena who hadn’t moved a muscle.


“Josh, if you don’t tell me what’s going on in your head, this is going to get real awkward real fast.”


“And if you don’t tell her, she has ways of getting it out of you,” Mistress Raina smirked from the back of the room, practically making Josh jump as he had nearly forgotten she was there.


“Don’t scare him,” Mistress Piper said to her colleague. “Josh, you don’t have to be quite so formal with your speech with me. Just talk, you’re fine.”


Josh licked his lips. “I’ve never seen her like this, Mistress. I’m not really sure where we are going with this but so far I like it.”


“That’s why we go slow,” Mistress Piper informed him. “Leena, why don’t you give Josh here a welcome kiss to make him feel a little better.”


“Yes Mistress,” Leena replied, walking over to Josh. Her gait was slower than normal, more seductive without trying to be. It was like she was lighter, almost. Josh wondered if that was how he looked to others when Mistress Raina was commanding him. 


Leena stood right in front of Josh and leaned in, placing her lips upon his gently. Instinct took over as Josh wrapped his arms around her and deepened their kiss. Leena let him proceed but made no move to match him. Josh pulled back breathlessly and stared down at her still smiling face. “Jesus,” he breathed, brushing her hair behind her ear. “You weren’t kidding when you said you wanted to be a mindless little sex doll.”


“Excellent!” Mistress Piper clapped her hands. “Now we are getting somewhere. Tell me, Josh. What’s something you’ve wanted Leena to do you’ve been a little trepidatious to ask for?”


“Do a strip tease, Mistress,” Josh said without hesitation.


Mistress Piper chuckled. “Why are men so predictable? Grab that seat and bring it forward.” She pointed Josh to a wooden chair against the wall. He picked it up and put it in the center of the room. “Sit,” she instructed. “Get ready to enjoy the show.”


“Now Leena,” Mistress Piper began, coming up behind and turning her to face Josh’s seated figure. “Josh would like you to do a strip tease. Would you like to do that for him?”


“Yes Mistress,” Leena answered back.


“Good girl. Pick any song you like and hear it fill up your mind just like at a crowded club. You’ve taken Josh to a private room and very much intend to put as much teasing into your time with him as possible. You can touch him however you want but he won’t be touching you.”


“What?” Josh asked, shocked by Mistress Piper’s statement.


“Strip club rules, Josh. No touching the talent.” Mistress Raina provided some silent claps of approval at this plan. Mistress Piper gave Leena a quick smack on her butt with one simple command: “Obey.”


Josh watched Leena’s eyes darken with lust and her smile turn into a nearly wicked sneer as she slowly slinked her way over to him. His breath caught in his throat as he watched her change effortlessly from docile play thing to predator in mere seconds. It turned him on in a way he hadn’t expected and he knew he wanted to see it again.


Leena came up behind Josh and ran her hands down his chest. “Hello Josh,” she whispered low in his ear, the intonation the polar opposite of when she had greeted him just minutes earlier. “So glad you decided to spend a little bit of time with me tonight.” Her left hand reached down to run over the growing bulge in Josh’s pants, making him moan as he closed his eyes and dropped his head backwards, fully immersing himself in the fantasy. “I can see you’re glad to spend some time with me as well.”


“Yes,” Josh breathed through already gritted teeth.


“Happy to give you some…personal attention,” Leena teased seductively as she stood up and ran her hand softly over Josh’s shoulders and down one arm as she circled to face him. Her hips swayed to a beat that only she could hear as she locked eyes with Josh and began to caress her body for his enjoyment.


Josh watched as Leena rhythmically moved, flipping her hair this way and that, playing with her latex clad breasts, all of which were working to drive him wild. He was still amazed to see his girlfriend acting with this much abandon but he was loving every second of it.


Leena walked closer and quickly dropped low in front of him, pushing his knees apart as she slowly slid her body up his. When she was almost eye level, she turned around and grinded her ass onto Josh’s cock, making him cry out in frustration as he grabbed the sides of the chair to keep from grabbing Leena. She proceeded to lift herself up to straddle Josh’s lap fully as she looped her legs around his own and leaned her torso towards the floor so her ass was mere inches from Josh’s face, her dress now risen up to expose the thinnest of g-strings barely covering her.


“Jesus Christ!” Josh exclaimed as he watched her gyrate on him. Josh fancied himself a breast man but he was transfixed by what Leena was doing on top of him.


“Wow,” Raina said to Piper as they both watched the scene unfold. “Did you have any idea she could do that?”


“Not a clue,” Piper admitted.


Leena crawled her hands back and pushed herself up once again into a seated position as she unhooked her legs and pivoted herself to face Josh. She pushed her breasts up and in and held Josh’s gaze as she stuck her tongue out to lick over the tender flesh she could reach. She then thrust her cleavage into Josh’s face as he bit his lip, knowing he couldn’t do anything. Leena pulled down the straps of her dress and released her tits from their latex encasement while Josh’s head still lay between them. She pulled back and held them up for Josh’s viewing pleasure, rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Josh had seen her naked several times at this point but this was something different.


“That’s enough, Leena. Relax,” Mistress Piper commanded as she headed towards the couple. Just like that, Leena dropped her hands and stared forward, the fire instantaneous gone from her eyes and practically looking through Josh instead of at him.


Josh gasped at the suddenness of Leena’s actions and stared back at her open mouthed, trying to find any words to speak. “You look like you have questions,” Mistress Piper laughed softly.


“How…wha…I…,” Josh tried to get out.


“Perhaps we need to back up a bit,” Mistress Piper advised. “Leena, stand up and redress.”


“Yes Mistress,” Leena answered and did as she was told. Josh never took his eyes off her as she silently completed her task then stood back at attention, staring off into space.


Mistress Piper could see the wheels spinning a mile a minute in Josh’s brain. “Say what you’re thinking out loud, Josh.”


“Right now I’m thinking my girlfriend paid off law school on a pole, Mistress.”


Mistress Piper let out a laugh at Josh’s statement. “Reasonable assessment given what we just witnessed. Would it be an issue if she did?”


“No, Mistress.”


“Good. What else are you thinking?”


“I don’t understand how her personality flipped that fast, Mistress. I understand role playing but this was like…it was like she literally turned into someone else.”


“How do you feel about that?”


“Oddly turned on, Mistress,” Josh admitted.


“Why oddly?”


“Because I feel like I shouldn’t enjoy my girlfriend like this, Mistress.”


“Like what exactly?”


“Like she’s hypnotized or something, Mistress.”


“Well, she is,” Mistress Piper informed him.


Josh blinked long and hard. “Come again?”


Mistress Piper gave a low laugh as she stood behind Leena and ran her hands down Leena’s arms. “Colleen came to me because the rigors of her job were becoming too much and she wasn’t sleeping and was basically just a big ball of stress. She gave me the rundown of things she had tried to help and I realized she hadn’t tried hypnosis yet.”


“No offense, Mistress, but don’t you need some sort of license or formal training for that?”


“I have a Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy and a practice in Ventura County if that assuages any concerns.” Josh nodded, surprised and impressed, and continued to listen. “I offered and after a few minutes of avoiding the question, she finally admitted she was afraid she’d like it too much so she never tried it. Getting her calm was the hardest part but when I finally did, she was out like a light.”


“So that’s what she meant by liking to not think…” Josh said really to himself but Mistress Piper answered.


“Exactly. It’s not that uncommon, it’s just a different type of submission than you’re used to.”


Josh was used to meditating when he started to get overwhelmed. Sometimes he could do it himself but other times he needed some guidance and would normally find some video on YouTube that would help him out. He always felt more centered and refreshed when he was finished so he could see where someone might find that feeling invigorating in a different way.


“So how did that turn into this, Mistress?” Josh asked, gesturing at his still blank faced girlfriend.


“Because when you repress a desire that long, once you give in, you give in completely. Plus, she had convinced herself she wouldn’t meet anyone who she could act out those desires with. My job here is to let people have those experiences and I’m happy to do that for her.”


“I can relate to that, Mistress,” Josh stated, mentally recalling so many of his former flames he’d tried and failed to have that connection with, always ending up at Mistress Raina’s door time and time again.


“Any other questions?” Mistress Piper asked.


“So…you can make her do…anything, Mistress?”


“Simple answer, no. This isn’t the movies, Josh. I can’t snap my fingers and turn her into an assassin. All I’m doing is giving her natural inclinations a nudge. I didn’t tell her to put on a strip show, I asked. Once she agreed, I then told her how to imagine the scene playing out. She’s the one that initiated the lap dance, I had nothing to do with that but that’s where her mind took the suggestions I gave her. However, she easily could’ve said no if it was something she wasn’t comfortable with.”


“With all due respect, Mistress, but I simply don’t believe that.”


“And why is that?”


“Because I saw what you did to Justin, Mistress.”


Mistress Piper took a moment to understand what Josh was saying but once it hit her, she let out a long laugh. “Oh my God, I had forgotten all about that! Now I know why you’ve been giving me the side eye for years. Well, mystery solved on how that evening ended.” Mistress Piper let her laughter die down as she composed herself once more.


“Josh, let me make something explicitly clear: if somebody doesn’t want to do something, no matter what kind of altered state they are in, they aren’t going to do it.” Mistress Piper could see that Josh was still skeptical. “A demonstration to prove my point then. Leena, please walk over and give Mistress Raina a kiss.”


“No thank you, Mistress,” Leena responded immediately.


“Rude,” Mistress Raina scoffed.


Mistress Piper continued. “I’m willing to admit my methods were a bit more unscrupulous in my younger days but that doesn’t change the fact that no one can make you do something you simply do not want to do. No one can make you work out if you hate it. No one can turn you into a cute submissive domestic if you didn’t already have the desire in you. And certainly, no one can make you develop feelings for someone that weren’t already there.” 


Josh stared at Mistress Piper, trying to wrap his brain around everything she had just said. Her explanation made sense but he’d seen her handy work first hand. Justin practically had a panic attack when he realized what was happening. He swore up and down Mistress Piper had done something to him and Josh believed him outright. Josh had tried to talk to him about it several times later but Justin refused. He always assumed Justin was embarrassed but now he wondered if his friend had been lying to him all this time.


“I think that’s enough for this evening,” Mistress Piper stated, interrupting Josh’s thoughts. “Obviously you have a lot to process and you two should check in with each other and see where you’re at. Just do me a favor and let it go for tonight. She’s not gonna be up for any heavy conversation and she’s got work in the morning. Just concentrate on getting her to bed and let her go through her day tomorrow until she’s ready to talk.”


“Yes Mistress,” Josh agreed.


“If you’re still interested in learning more, next time I’ll teach you about triggers.”


“I thought you said the movie schtick isn’t real, Mistress?”


“Technically I said I can’t turn her into an assassin. If you want to believe a word or phrase will affect you, it will. There’s a reason they say the brain is the most powerful part of our bodies.”


“No offense, Mistress, but that sounds like something out of a B-Horror movie to me.”


“Joshua, kneel!” Mistress Raina suddenly commanded. Josh instantly dropped to his knees, nearly kicking the chair he had been sitting in over in the process.


“You were saying?” Mistress Piper teased, ruffling Josh’s hair.


“I…kneel corrected, Mistress,” Josh admitted, shaking his head as a small laugh escaped his lips.


“Training comes in all forms,” Mistress Piper stated. “Alright, both of you out. I need to take care of Leena. This pretty girl deserves a reward for making it through this.” Josh watched as a shiver of excitement ran through Leena’s body and he was suddenly jealous he wouldn’t get to watch what was about to transpire.


“Come along, Joshua. I’m feeling generous and I may grant you a reward too,” Mistress Raina informed him.


Josh stood and addressed Mistress Piper. “Thank you, Mistress. I learned a lot tonight and I appreciate you taking the time to explain some things to me.” With that, Josh turned and followed Mistress Raina out of the room.


About 20 minutes later, Josh found himself in the familiar spot of waiting for Leena in the lounge. He had cum hard by Mistress Raina’s hand as she teased him with wickedly evil ideas of what she would make him do if she could control him like Mistress Piper did to Leena. Two hours ago, he would have found her words strange but now, he was beginning to see the appeal.


Leena stuck her head out the door cautiously, almost afraid to see Josh. He stood up as soon as he saw her, greeting her with a warm smile. “Hey Babe, how you doing?”


“Hey,” Leena said softly, “how are you doing?” 


“I’m good,” he reassured her, taking her hand and pulling her into a soft kiss.


“We probably need to talk,” Leena quietly suggested. 


“Whatever you want to talk about, we can, but not tonight,” Josh told her, heeding Mistress Piper’s advice. “For now, we need to get you to bed.” Josh led Leena by the hand out into the alleyway and to his convertible.


Colleen breathed deep as she settled into her seat and turned her head to watch JC hop in and start the engine. “Thank you,” she smiled, grabbing JC's hand that rested on the gear shift.


“Thank you, Babe,” JC emphasized. “Not only did I learn something new tonight, I learned something new about you, which is much more important.”


“You don’t think I’m weird?”


“It would be pretty hypocritical if I did but no, I don’t think you’re weird,” JC squeezed her hand and leaned over to kiss her nose. Colleen smiled and yawned. “Take a nap, Sleepy Babe. I’ll wake you up when I get you home.”


“Sleepy Babe,” Colleen giggled. “I like that.” With a contented sigh, Colleen shut her eyes and fell fast asleep. JC watched as her body relaxed and smiled as he carefully removed her hand from his and put the car into drive. Every day felt like a new adventure with Colleen and he realized he didn’t want that feeling to stop anytime soon. They’d talk when she was ready but as JC drove, there was a more pressing conversation that weighed on his mind: the one he needed to have with Justin.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story