JC slowed his motorcycle as he made the turn off Robertson and down an alley that still looked the exact same way he had first encountered it nearly two decades prior. He cut the engine and eased the bike to rest close to the brick exterior of the Thai restaurant that occupied the front half of the building. A quick check of his watch showed 10:42pm. JC allowed himself a moment to breathe and attempt to steady his pulse. He had no idea how this session would go but if he’d mustered up the courage to re-engage after all this time, he knew he had to follow through.


A few rapid knocks at the door quickly produced a hulking, bearded, mountain of a man emerging from behind. JC remembered that part of his own previous bodyguards job was to appear intimidating but even they could have gotten some tips from this guy.


“Name”, the doorman demanded more so than asked.


“Chasez,” JC replied back. There had been a time when he would have used an alias but he figured that need had passed. That, or maybe he was past the point of carrying if someone found out. Disillusionment or old age, he wasn’t sure which and didn’t care enough to dive into his subconscious about it further.


“First time?” the man actually asked this time, moving to hold the door open for JC to pass. 


“Long time”, JC stated, staring down the dark corridor and taking a deep breath before stepping through the threshold.


“Miss Jacky will want to see you then” the bouncer called after him. A small smile crossed JC’s lips as he continued down the hall. This was one part of the visit he would not be dreading.


JC pushed aside a black velvet curtain to reveal the lounge of the establishment. The details had changed but the general feel was the same. Rich blue walls surrounded an eclectic array of velvety cushioned chairs. A small gold bar replaced the old wooden one but it’s placement remained unchanged.


As JC was re-familiarizing himself with the surroundings, a boisterous yell grabbed his attention before the door to the main area flung open.


“My baby Josh is home!” bellowed the woman at him as she held her arms wide and moved toward JC, signaling this was going to be a long and tight hug for sure.


“Hi Miss Jacky,” JC laughed as he also outstretched his arms, preparing for impact. JC took in the older woman barreling at him. She had to be in her 60s at this point and JC honestly thought she would have retired by now. However, JC had to admit that seeing her did make him feel a little bit like he was, indeed, coming back  “home”.


Miss Jacky reached up and wrapped her arms around JC’s neck and pulled him down into the tight hug he had predicted yet her strength surprised him and he stumbled as they embraced. JC had Miss Jacky by nearly a foot in height so the position was awkward but JC stayed on his feet and let the shorter woman proceed in her smothering.


When she felt satisfied, she finally let JC go so he could stand erect. “Look at you!” she exclaimed, truly taking him in. “Look at this hair! I love it. Still a hint of those curls, I see. And those gorgeous eyes! Oh, still sparkling as ever. You are still every bit the stud muffin.”


“Well, maybe a bit more muffin than before,” JC chuckled as he patted his stomach. Miss Jacky scoffed and smacked his hand, which made JC chuckle even more. “Now you wanna talk about sexy, let’s talk about this outfit, Mama!” JC redirected and whistled.


“You’re damn right!” she smiled back before giving a slow turn to show off the full ensemble. Miss Jacky always had a dramatic flare to her wardrobe and tonight was no exception as she wore a silver beaded bodysuit that could have come straight from a Vegas stage with a flowing dark floral robe with fur along all the edges. The material was so thin it was see through so the garment really had no purpose than to be a show piece and JC was sure that was exactly why it was purchased.


“Now Josh, sit sit sit. I want to catch up before your session,” Miss Jacky directed as she guided JC to a pair of mustard yellow armchairs that faced one another. JC obliged and sat where instructed, smiling at the older woman as she took her own seat. Miss Jacky started out as Mistress Jacqueline back in the 80s and took ownership of the establishment shortly before JC had made his first visit. He sometimes wondered how this bubbly woman could have ever been a strict dominatrix but from the stories he’s heard over the years, she was certainly good at it. Being the Madam definitely fit her better, JC always reasoned. Precious few outside of his family could call him anything other than JC but Miss Jacky had the panache to pull it off. JC stole a glance to the door that separated him from another woman who could call him by his real name and drew in a quick breathe before forcing himself to turn his attention back to Miss Jacky.


“Oh honey, you need a drink” Miss Jacky correctly surmised. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out her cell phone, tapping & swiping a few times. Before she could put the phone away, JC heard the aforementioned door open. His body tensed as he turned to look but instantly relaxed when he saw an unfamiliar face.


“Yes, Miss Jacky? What can I do for you?” The girl who had entered asked in a lilting voice.


“Technology, isn’t it great?” Miss Jacky laughed, waving her phone in the air. “Leena, dear. Josh here needs a drink. Is it still Merlot for you?” she directed to JC.


“Ro?e now but I think I need something a bit stronger tonight,” JC chuckled. “Maker’s, neat, two fingers,” he requested of the waitress, if that’s what you could call her. She wore a skin tight bubblegum pink latex dress with matching heels. JC tried not to inspect too closely but he couldn’t help but notice the woman’s erect nipples pressed against the molded fabric & surmised that was the only cloth on her body. Her dark hair was pulled into two high, fluffy pig tails & JC noticed her makeup matched her outfit as well. 


“Splendid!” Miss Jacky exclaimed, pulling back JC’s concentration once more. “I’ll have the same. This is a celebration, isn’t it?”


“Yes, Miss Jacky. Whatever you wish,” came the so called waitress’s reply as she turned and made her way to the bar.


“Is it?” JC questioned back, trying to relax his body into the soft chair.


“Of course it is!” Miss Jacky emphatically confirmed. “You’re back!”


“Yeah, well, let’s see how long that lasts,” JC wondered out loud, rubbing the back of his neck.


“Now don’t get yourself all worried about that right now. This is a good thing! Besides, you’ve been coming and going for years now.”


“I know but it was...it was casual,” JC tried to explain. “There were no expectations, no commitment. I’m the one that drew the line in the sand. She knew I was full of shit and she was right.”


“Josh, honey,” Miss Jacky started, sitting forward and putting a hand on JC’s knee. “You did what you thought at the time was the right thing to do. But sweetheart, you know denying yourself things that feed your soul will never let you live a truly happy life. It’s about balance and you know that.”


JC smiled at Miss Jacky and patted her hand. “Yeah, I know.”


The moment was interrupted by Leena returning with the drinks. She handed Miss Jacky hers first and then turned to JC and extended him his rocks glass. JC gave a friendly grin to the woman as he accepted the drink. She smiled back widely but JC noticed it didn’t quite reach her eyes. He passingly wondered what brought her to this place but didn’t dwell on it; everyone had their reasons whether he understood it or not. The few people he’d ever told certainly didn’t get it.


“Is there anything else I can get you, Miss Jacky?” Leena asked in her cheerful way that JC was picking up on.


“No Leena Dear, thank you. You’ve done perfectly,” Miss Jacky told her, patting the girl’s hand. “Please let Mistress Raina know that Joshua is ready to see her.”


“Yes, Miss Jacky,” Leena answered and headed back through the door she originally came out of to complete her task. JC watched her go and audibly inhaled a deep breath. He then looked at his drink and shot it quickly.


“Oh for goodness sake,” Miss Jacky laughed at him, grabbing his empty glass from his hand and pouring half her drink into it. “You act like you are walking into an execution.”


“I might be,” JC confessed, this time forcing himself to actually sip & taste the drink.


“Josh, Raina wouldn’t have let you come back if she wasn’t willing to work on mending this relationship.”


“I suppose,” JC said skeptically, swirling the liquid in his glass, trying to calm himself.


Before Miss Jacky could provide any further words of encouragement, the door opened again as Leena stepped back into the room. “Mistress Raina is ready to see Joshua now,” she announced, stepping aside & holding the door open for JC to walk through.


JC stood and let the rest of the liquor spill down his throat, silently praying for the so called liquid courage people often talk about. As JC finished and put his glass on a small coffee table, Miss Jacky stood as well. She grabbed JC by his forearms and looked up at him.


“You’ll be fine,” she reassured him. “Just be honest, even if it’s ugly.” 


“I will,” JC promised before turning toward the door. Miss Jacky gave JC’s ass an encouraging slap that made him jump & laugh as he turned back to her. She pointed at him and winked, clearly having succeeded in getting him to laugh even a little.


“Here goes everything,” JC muttered to himself as he passed Leena and headed down the hall.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story