Joshua knelt in his all too familiar spot, bare chested, head down, hands clasped behind his back. The two women in his life argued above him and he was helpless to do anything about it.


“Those are the rules, Leena,” Mistress Raina pressed her. “You don’t like them, you can leave.”


“It’s Colleen tonight, Mistress,” Colleen said with as much contempt as she could muster. “I’m not here for me, I’m here for him.”


“Then quit your bitching,” Mistress Raina snapped.


“Can you two please put the claws away?” Mistress Piper stepped in. 


“Make her,” Mistress Raina challenged. “My dungeon, my slave, my rules.”


“And I’m doing my best to be respectful of that…Mistress, but you aren’t being respectful of my own boundaries. He’s still my boyfriend, after all.”


“A boyfriend you wouldn’t have if it weren’t for me. I should make your ungrateful ass kneel as well and thank me,” Mistress Raina smirked.


“Quit it, you two!” Mistress Piper shouted. “Let’s concentrate on the actual point of tonight instead of having a pissing match about who cares about him more. You two have to figure out a way to get along.”


Colleen and Mistress Raina both eyeballed one another. “Fine,” Colleen huffed, relenting. “I had just hoped we could ease into this.”


“And I want you to see what you are dealing with,” Mistress Raina retorted. “Any other girls who have been here got the slap and tickle pony show. I know you know it’s way more than that but as Joshua saw with you a few weeks ago, your submission and his are very different and I need you to fully understand that.”


“Please tell me it’s not an actual pony show. Not really the way I intended to ride him.”


Joshua couldn’t suppress the laugh as a quick breath of air he tried to mask as a cough escaped him. Mistress Raina was fast as lightning as her hand gripped his hair and forced his head backwards, the angle craning his neck. “Did I tell you something was funny?” Mistress Raina snarled.


“No, Mistress. I’m sorry, Mistress,” Joshua quickly apologized, his voice breathy. While he hadn’t done it on purpose, he did enjoy those times he’d step out of line and Mistress got rough.


Mistress Raina let go and pushed his head back down to face the floor. “God, it’s gonna be one of those kinds of nights, I can already tell,” she decried. “Joshua, stand up,” she commanded. Joshua rose to his feet instantly. Mistress Raina turned his face to meet her own. “Now kiss me,” she instructed.


Joshua didn’t hesitate as he obeyed and kissed his Mistress passionately. Mistress Raina put both her hands on Joshua’s shoulders, which he knew to be the cue to pick the petite woman up. Never breaking their kiss, he grabbed her by the waist to hoist her up as she wrapped her legs around him.


Colleen watched and deployed her corporate negotiation face to appear unaffected. She knew this was going to happen but she didn’t have to like it. She also knew this was only a taste of what was to come.


“Problem?” Mistress Raina asked her, breaking her kiss with Joshua.


“No Mistress, just debating if you are proving a point or showing off?” Colleen challenged her.


Mistress Raina’s mouth formed into a mischievous grin. “Down,” she told Joshua, who helped her down to her feet. She slowly strutted over to stand in front of Colleen. “It doesn’t bother you that I’m kissing your man?” she goaded.


“He was yours long before he was mine, Mistress. He’s given me some idea what you do physically together so I’m not shocked, if that’s what you were going for. I’m aware sharing him is part of the deal.”


“Most women feel like they can just replace me.”


“Not only do I know I couldn’t replace you, Mistress, I’m smart enough to know to not even try. Would I like to be able to satisfy him in some way like this myself? Yes, absolutely, but I’m not trying to be some full time dom nor would I personally want to do that.”


“Do you want him to replace Mistress Piper?”


“Complicated answer, Mistress.”


“Go ahead,” Mistress Piper encouraged. “I won’t be offended.”


Colleen sighed. “In theory, yes. I’d love it if I could have all those same experiences with him. However, Mistress Piper is a trained professional and he’s not so the point is pretty moot. It’s a different kind of training but I recognize you’ve been practicing your craft for years as well, Mistress. Hence why I know neither of us could replace either of you.”


Mistress Raina thought over Colleen’s answer and smiled. “You’re smarter than I gave you credit for.” She turned back around to Joshua and let her fingers gently play along his naked flesh as she continued to address Colleen. “The key difference you have to realize between the two of you is your level of trust with your Dom.”


“I trust Mistress Piper,” Colleen protested, instantly getting defensive. “I wouldn’t let someone do the things she does to me if I didn’t.”


“I’m not saying you don’t,” Mistress Raina continued. “What I’m pointing out is two years is different from twenty. You trust Mistress Piper to keep you safe here, and she does, but ironically enough the girl who wishes to not have any control over her thoughts still is allowed to decide what she does and doesn’t want to do.”


“That’s called consent, last I checked, Mistress,” Colleen fired back.


“Aha, yes! However Joshua consented long ago to trust whatever I asked him to do. Why else do you think he showed up at your office with no idea why he was there? He did it simply because I told him to.” Colleen looked at Mistress Raina confused. “Well, you gave us a demonstration. I suppose I should return the favor. Joshua, go over and kiss Mistress Piper.”


“Yes Mistress,” Joshua stated as he walked over to Mistress Piper and kissed her in the same manner he had Mistress Raina earlier.


Colleen’s mouth fell open. “Okay, that I was not expecting.”


“Joshua, stop,” Mistress Raina instructed as Joshua did as he was told. “Now that was to prove a point,” Mistress Raina gloated.


“Point proven, Mistress,” Colleen admitted.


“Don’t worry, I don’t let him be with anyone else. I just wanted to show you I could if I wanted to and he’d do it because I wanted him to because his goal is always to please me. Isn’t that right, Joshua?”


“Yes Mistress,” Joshua stated. Colleen looked down at the growing bulge in his pants and knew Mistress Raina wasn’t over exaggerating.


“So, you’re telling me he’ll do anything you ask him to do, Mistress? Why haven’t you asked him for a million dollars or diamonds or something?” Colleen questioned but silently wanted to know “Then why don’t you use your powers for good and make him sing again?”


“Because there’s limitations to everything and part of being a good Dom is knowing where to draw the line with your sub. If I ask him to go shoot someone for me, I’m crossing not only a moral and legal line but because I’d know he doesn’t actually want to do that and I’m putting him in an uncomfortable and, quite frankly, dangerous position. I probably could get him to give me money or gifts but I know how he is with his finances and I know not to take advantage. The entire key is to always give commands you know will be followed so he feels like he can never say no because I don’t get close to it.”


“And you felt confident he wouldn’t mind making out with someone different, Mistress?”


“I said kiss, not fuck, so yes. Though honestly, I think if I had said fuck, he would have done that too,” Mistress Raina replied with a wink. She then went over to Joshua and grabbed a handful of the bulge in his pants, causing him to moan. “We all know Joshua is a very sexual being.”


Colleen watched Mistress Raina grope her boyfriend and tried her best to wrap her brain around everything. The physicality between the two of them wasn’t actually all that surprising but the fact that “Joshua” had barely acknowledged her presence in the room bothered her. She had been prepared to watch Mistress Raina tease and taunt the living daylights out of him until he was begging for release and, she had to admit, she had been looking forward to it. Yet even though the signs were there of how much influence Mistress Raina truly had over him, Colleen was still taken aback.


“Penny for your thoughts?” Mistress Raina asked then chuckled, “thoughts.”


“Just wondering how much of him you actually control, Mistress,” Colleen stated.


“Do you need another demonstration?” Mistress Raina threatened.


“Not exactly what I meant, Mistress. I meant I know he tells you everything that goes on with us. How much influence do you have over that, over him? Just how much of our relationship are you in?”


Mistress Raina seemed stunned for only a second as she quickly composed herself. “You really are asking the right questions and, I must say, I’m pretty impressed. Let’s put it this way: I could get him to take you on vacation or command him to do certain things to or for you, and believe that I will in due time. I can’t make him marry you or break up with you, if that’s your concern. I don’t fuck with people’s emotions.”


“Just their desires, Mistress,” Colleen said as she continued watching Mistress Raina paw at Joshua’s ever hardening cock.


“Exactly,” Mistress Raina confirmed. “I love diving in and truly exploring and then exploiting people’s ultimate desires. That’s true submission: finally accepting that what you enjoy is just a part of you and nothing to be ashamed of so that you give into it completely. That goes for most things in life, be it your sexual fantasies to the band you like.” Mistress Raina smirked as she leaned into Joshua and flicked his nipple with her tongue quickly, causing him to gasp at the unexpected contact. Colleen cocked an eyebrow, knowing exactly what Mistress Raina was getting at with that statement.


Yet she had to admit she unfortunately had a point. She still couldn’t even verbalize the words to her own turn ons, feeling safer talking around it then addressing it head on. The same could be said for her relationship, always trying to hint at her true feelings but scared to fully express them. Both things gave her anxiety when trying to figure out how to navigate them and left her with the fear of judgment and non-acceptance from the same man. Colleen was finally seeing the benefit to her own mental health of owning up to every part of herself and trusting that the chips would fall where they should.


Mistress Raina extricated herself from Joshua and went over to Mistress Piper, whispering in her ear. “Yeah, I’m fine with that,” Mistress Piper stated out loud as they both walked over to the couple, moving Colleen and Joshua to stand facing one another.


“You said you wanted to give Joshua at least some of these same pleasures at home,” Mistress Raina addressed Colleen, “and he’s expressed wanting to do the same for you. Tonight, we’re going to give you both a starting point to do that.”


“Colleen, what’s the most common thing I do when I want to initiate play?” Mistress Piper asked Colleen.


“You run your fingers through my hair, Mistress,” Colleen replied.


Mistress Piper stood next to Joshua and extended his arm forward, guiding his fingers to Colleen’s temple. “Joshua, if you want to initiate play at home where you are in charge, just run your fingers from her temple, down behind her ear to the base of her neck. She’ll know what to do after that. Do that for me a couple times.”


Joshua obeyed and watched as Colleen sighed and her head rolled towards his touch, encouraging him to continue. “See what just that simple gesture can do? Understand that power and dominance doesn’t always have to involve force and submission doesn’t always mean subjugation.”


“Yes Mistress, I understand,” Joshua answered.


“Now, answer truthfully,” Mistress Piper prodded.


“I’m beginning to understand it, Mistress,” Joshua stated as he watched Colleen’s eyes begin to flutter shut as a soft moan left her lips.


“That’s enough,” Mistress Piper stated, retracting Joshua’s hand and turning towards Colleen. “You’re ok,” she said, snapping her fingers, causing Colleen to blink rapidly and get her bearings. “Sorry, I’ll make it up to you later,” Mistress Piper reassured her.


Mistress Raina now approached Colleen, mimicking Mistress Piper and grabbing Colleen’s arm. “When you want to be in charge, simply press down on Joshua’s shoulder. It doesn’t need to be hard, just forceful…authoritative.” Mistress Raina placed Colleen’s hand on Joshua’s shoulder and applied pressure as Joshua slowly sunk to his knees, looking up expectantly at the two women.


“See the look on his face?” Mistress Raina pointed out. “He gets pleasure out of pleasing. You need to use some of that lawyer prowess on him and understand how much he loves a woman in charge of him. You must have interns at your work from time to time. So eager to earn points, even if it’s just getting your coffee order right. Apply that same principle here.”


Colleen stood above Joshua and knew he’d do anything she wanted in that moment and it felt empowering in a way she hadn’t expected. Knowing the simplest request would get him hard and ready for her made her start to grow wet. So far they’d just been playing games and she realized now that the restraint and the teasing were only part of it.


“Now that you have him like this, what do you want him to do?” Mistress Raina asked her.


“Shit, I don’t know, Mistress,” Colleen confessed. “Honestly, I’m just enjoying the view at the moment.”


Mistress Raina laughed as she walked away from the couple and grabbed a chair. “It feels good, doesn’t it? Knowing the power you have over someone that they would leap at the chance to fulfill your every whim.” Mistress Raina put the chair behind Colleen and guided her to sit.


“It is a bit of a rush, I must admit, Mistress.”


“When someone wants to serve and please like Joshua does, his own orgasm doesn’t always need to be the reward. Worshipping you and giving you pleasure will make him feel just as good, if not better since you can hold off his orgasm, thus teasing him further, making him want to please you more. It may sound greedy at first but I promise it is worth it for both parties involved.”


“I don’t get what you mean, Mistress. Is he going to fan me with a palm leaf and feed me grapes?”


Mistress Raina chuckled. “If that’s what you wanted, he would certainly do it but I was thinking something a little more like this.” Mistress Raina bent down to Joshua’s ear and said, “Joshua, worship her pussy.”


“Yes Mistress,” came Joshua’s response as he put his hands on both of Colleen’s knees and spread her legs open.


Colleen’s eyes went wide as she felt Joshua’s breath creeping up her thigh. “I can’t…we can’t do this in front of you?!”


“We watched you give him a lap dance and get fairly naked not that long ago,” Mistress Raina reasoned. “Plus, both he and Mistress Piper have seen you have an orgasm before and I’ve heard the play by play. I have some cold water bottles on standby for you.”


“But this is diff…” the words died off Colleen’s tongue just as she felt Joshua’s upon her. He’d gone down on her a few times now but somehow this felt different. Nothing about his technique had changed but the intent behind the action made it feel like a whole new experience.


Joshua’s tongue moved slowly, like he was trying to memorize every millimeter of her. He always took his time but this was nearly excruciating already as Colleen kept feeling his hot breath run over her, the anticipation increasing rapidly with every movement he made.


Mistress Raina came up behind Colleen and looked down at Joshua over her shoulder. “This is worship,” Mistress Raina explained. “The goal isn’t orgasm but simply to make you feel wanted and appreciated. I sometimes make him do this while I write my grocery list. If I get there, I get there but the power is in seeing him loving every second of it.”


Colleen looked down as Joshua continued his meticulous journey with his tongue and lips, ensuring no part of her was left unattended. Mistress Raina whispered in Colleen’s ear so Joshua wouldn’t hear her. “You’ve imagined it for so long and the reality is even better than that. You wanted to fuck him, feel his skin against yours, know that you could make him cum. Now here he is, serving you the way you deserve. He’s the one who wants to do all those things to you and only you, Colleen. You got him.”


Thoughts were flying a mile a minute through Colleen’s head as she tried to focus on the last thing Mistress Raina said. She did get him. Colleen ran her hand down to play over Joshua’s graying curls as she felt his breath quicken then even back out on her. He was more than JC Chasez in that moment, he was the person she’d been waiting her whole life for, famous or not. For them to be one in the same was almost too overwhelming to bear and she didn’t know if she was going to cry or cum at this point. “Fuck,” she breathed out as she admitted to herself that she truly was in love with him.


Mistress Piper stepped around to Mistress Raina and whispered, “She’s overthinking whatever you said, I can see it on her face. Do something.”


“Joshua, make her cum,” Mistress Raina quickly commanded. Joshua’s response was immediate as he slid his tongue inside Colleen and flicked the tip rapidly. Colleen gasped loudly at the feeling, this being a move she hadn’t felt from him before. Her breathing grew ragged as he refused to let up, speeding up his motions as Colleen griped the back of his hair and shoved him even closer into her. Joshua responded by switching his tongue to circle around her clit while alternating his lips sucking at her firmly.


Colleen’s orgasm slammed into her as she literally bucked against the chair she was in, gasping for breath as each wave hit her like it was the rolling tide at the beach. Words weren’t an option as she lost herself to the feeling, knowing Joshua wasn’t going to stop until he was commanded to.


Mistress Raina waited until she saw Colleen’s arms fall limply at her sides even while her body still twitched. “Joshua, clean her up,” she commanded him, to which Joshua switched again to long slow licks up Colleen’s pussy, making sure to taste every drop of her. Colleen turned to see Mistress Raina standing triumphantly over the both of them, holding a bottle of water out for Colleen.


“Thanks,” she said shakily, carefully grabbing the bottle and taking a long sip. “I hate to say it, but you’re gonna have to call him off or I really will pass out,” Colleen admitted.


“That’s enough, Joshua,” Mistress Raina told him. He quickly sat back on his heels and waited for his next instruction. Mistress Raina walked over to a drawer and pulled out a hand towel and tossed it onto Colleen’s chest. Colleen slowly sat up and began pulling herself together.


“Didn’t I have underwear?” she wondered out loud, scanning the room.


“They’re back in my parler,” Mistress Piper told her. “I had you take them off there as I knew what Mistress Raina had been planning for the most part.”


Colleen didn’t remember and let out a small laugh, realizing now she had been prepped for the evening that had laid ahead of her. A part of her hated to admit how much she enjoyed a little bit of confusion while a larger part of her relished in the feeling, knowing she could be that taken over. She looked over at Joshua and wondered if one day he’d be the one to make her feel that way.


“I’d say that’s about enough for the evening,” Mistress Raina informed them all. Colleen got to her feet, looking down again at Joshua. “Something else you need?” Mistress Raina asked her.


“No, I’m good,” Colleen forced herself to say. All she wanted right now was kneel down on the floor with Joshua and kiss him and tell him that she loved him. She couldn’t, not right now at least, but she would. Colleen turned to face Mistress Raina. “Uh, thanks for, well…whatever the hell this was, Mistress. Definitely informative.”


“I’m a good way, I assume?” Mistress Raina wanted to clarify.


“Yes, yes, definitely in a good way,” Colleen confirmed as she and Mistress Piper left the room.


A bit later, it was now Colleen who found herself sitting in the lounge waiting for JC. She contemplated what to actually say to him as a million thoughts and feelings threatened to spill out all at once. Yet all of that concern faded away the moment she saw JC emerge from behind the door with a huge smile on his face. He practically ran over to her and kissed her gratefully. “Hey Babe, you were amazing. I can’t thank you enough. You ok?”


“You were pretty amazing too,” Colleen chuckled. “Yeah, I’m ok. It was…educational, to say the least.” She looked up as JC continued to smile down at her then pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head. She realized more than ever this was part of what Mistress Raina meant about embracing who you were. JC knew who he was sexually and felt no shame about it. He was happy to share this part of himself with someone he trusted with it and Colleen in turn was happy to be that person.


“Anything you want to discuss?” JC asked.


“Not tonight but soon,” Colleen told him. “Nothing bad just…I think there’s some things we need to just…go over.”


“Whatever you want, Babe,” JC told her, giving Colleen another quick kiss before they headed out into the night



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story