Colleen’s plane touched down at 4:32pm in Miami two days before New Years’ Eve. Work was done for the time being and she was looking forward to her first real vacation in quite a while. Of course, there was still one glaring problem.


She had texted with JC periodically over the holiday and they talked for a bit on Christmas Day but they hadn’t actually seen each other since their fight. She knew it shouldn’t matter but she was anxious nonetheless. JC had asked her to let him know when she got in so he could call her an Uber but she waited until she was in one of her own and let him know she was on her way. She loved him and she liked, for once, someone trying to be accommodating, but she was still feeling like she needed to show JC she was independent and could take care of herself.


Colleen entered the lobby about 45 minutes later. While she came in from the street side, she could smell how close to the ocean they were. She passed through the marble columns and massive crystal chandeliers to the bank of elevators she found and called for the car. She entered and hit the button for the 14th floor and after the short ride, headed to the room number JC had texted her. She paused just a moment, telling herself not to leap into his arms the moment she saw him, then held her breath as she knocked.


Within a few seconds, JC opened the door. “Hey,” he smiled widely. “Here, let me get those,” he stated, reaching for Colleen’s suitcase and dress bag. 


Colleen followed JC into the room and whistled. “Damn Fatone,” she marveled as she took in the living room set up with its black and white furniture scheme and bright colored abstract painting over the couch to offset the decor. Floor to ceiling windows offered a view directly over the beach to the horizon.


“You haven’t even seen the best part,” JC said, taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom. While the room itself was on the smaller side, with only the king bed and a small chair occupying it, it was the balcony outside that made her mouth fall open. Again, the room offered full length windows that wrapped around the side as well. She found one that was actually a sliding glass door and pushed it open, the ocean breeze instantly filling her lungs.


She walked out to find a lounge set up with an assortment of chairs surrounding a coffee table that had two champagne flutes sitting on it. JC went over to the table and picked them up, handing one to Colleen and silently clinking their glasses as he took a sip.


“I don’t even want to know what this cost him,” Colleen said, still taking everything in.


“You don’t, I looked,” JC stated, “but Joey is always good at making deals so I feel pretty confident he didn’t pay the sticker price.” JC took another sip of his champagne. “I made late dinner reservations downstairs on account of the time difference, I hope that’s ok.”


“Yeah, I grabbed a snack at the airport so I’m good for a bit,” she said, still enjoying the view. This felt like a movie, not real life. When she finally turned to JC, he was staring at her with a smile on his face. “What?” she asked him.


“I’m just really glad you’re here,” he grinned, moving in to kiss her lips softly. Colleen suppressed a moan at the simple touch, her body having missed his. She refused to let herself get carried away though as she pulled back with a smile and returned her attention to the ocean. 


JC could feel from the way she was carrying herself that Colleen still didn’t feel quite settled with him yet. He didn’t want to push but wanted to reassure her how much she was missed. He moved behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist as he kissed down her neck and over her shoulder. Instantly, both were transported back to the first time she came over his house and took in the view off his deck. Colleen let out a small sigh as she relaxed into his body.


“What’s the schedule of events?” Colleen asked, trying to distract herself from the feelings JC was giving her.


“Nothing official until New Year's Eve,” JC informed her between kisses. “We can do whatever tomorrow then I booked us a couple’s massage at their spa to unwind before the drunken shenanigans that will be awaiting us.”


“Don’t tell me Joey threw that in too?”


“No, this one’s all me,” JC smiled against her neck. “Oh, speaking of which,” JC said, pulling away and heading back into the suite. He headed over to his suitcase and pulled out a small wrapped gift. Colleen turned back to face him as he came out with the present in hand. “Merry Christmas,” he said, handing over the package.


Colleen looked down at the gift and smiled at JC. Instead of taking the gift however, she proceeded past JC to re-enter the bedroom and open her own suitcase to produce another wrapped gift. He joined her in the room as she made her way back to him. “Merry Christmas,” she finally replied.


JC graciously took the gift with one hand but still held his gift to her out with his other. “You first, please.” Colleen took the gift from him and almost hesitantly unwrapped it. A square black velvet box greeted her and she held her breath as she cracked it open. A beautiful aquamarine teardrop gemstone caught the light immediately as she pulled the necklace out of its case and noticed the cluster of micro diamonds that held the stone to the clasp. 


“I would have gotten you something brighter in color but I asked Piper and she insisted this was the right one to get,” JC explained.


“It’s the color of your eyes,” Colleen pointed out, watching the gem twirl before her. “It’ll get lighter or darker dependent on how the light hits it. See?” She stood next to JC so he could gaze upon it the same way she was. JC noticed the way the light refracted off the facets of the cut and smiled as Colleen continued to study it. He suddenly realized exactly why Piper had suggested this very specific gift.


“Can I put it on you?” JC offered.


“Huh? Oh, sure,” Colleen blushed and handed over the necklace. She turned her back towards JC as he draped the chain across her neck and brushed her hair aside to hook it. Once fastened, she held the trinket against her chest and turned back to JC. “It’s perfect, thank you,” she smiled. “Your turn.”


JC unwrapped his gift to find a small cardboard box taped shut. He undid the tape and found a black leather wrist cuff inside. “I remember you used to wear these all the time on your solo tour,” Colleen explained as JC took the cuff out. “According to Raina, it was a reminder to you how much she controlled you even when you were apart.” JC let a small smile cross his lips as his fingers ran over the soft leather, remembering that time in his life.


“Anyway,” Colleen continued, “I remembered this brown one that had a watch on it so I got you one that fits over your Apple Watch. It’s got a little cut out so it can still rest against your skin,” Colleen showed him.


“I had no idea they made something like this,” JC said, still looking the piece over.


“They don’t, at least that I found. I got this custom made,” she said.


“Does it say something on the inside?” JC asked as he pulled the cuff further open, trying to make out the embossing.


“It’s LPM&S but backwards. It’s a line from a Depeche Mode song that stands for…”


“Let’s Play Master & Servant,” JC finished for her.


“Yeah, so, if they did it right, after you wear it for a little bit, it’ll indent your skin so you can see it even when it’s off. Obviously not permanently but for a few hours you’ll be…”


“Marked,” he finished her sentence again.


“Right. I don’t know, it seemed like the right thing at the time,” Colleen faltered. “I thought it was sexy but a bit of a joke as well so...”


JC grabbed Colleen’s chin so he could stare into her eyes. “I love it,” he told her as she gulped. “Would you put it on me?”


“Sure,” she said softly, taking the cuff from him. It latched just like a belt so Colleen pulled the leather snug against him before fastening the strap. “Is that good?”


“Yeah, that’s good,” JC said breathlessly as she latched it closed. He moved his wrist around, making sure it didn’t pinch anywhere and when he was satisfied, he turned his attention back to Colleen. “Thank you,” he said sincerely, the fingers on his now cuffed hand reaching up to fiddle with Colleen’s necklace. “Did we really buy each other gifts based off the other’s Mistress’s recommendations?”


“Let’s be honest, it was more like instructions,” Colleen gave a small laugh, “but, yes, we did. Actually, you realize these gifts are very…I don’t know how to say it.”


“Binding,” JC offered.


“That seems as close to what I’m thinking, yeah,” she reasoned. “I’m not trying to make this into something it’s not…”


“Then let’s not,” JC told her. “When I wear this, I’ll think of you and when you wear that, you can think of me. It doesn’t need to be more than that until we want it to be.” JC leaned in and kissed Colleen slowly, feeling like it was the first kiss all over again. Slow but needy, his body pressed against her, deepening the kiss, feeling like the time he hadn’t seen her was years instead of weeks.


“JC,” she pushed back breathlessly, almost losing her footing. “We can’t…I mean, we can, we should in fact but…there’s something I need to say first.” JC stood in confusion but let her speak. “Things were left…unclear between us and I understand your concern now so I just want to let you know unequivocally how I feel.”


“Colleen, it’s ok. We talked about this and…”


“No, JC. You and I let each other into a very private and uncensored portion of our lives and at the end of the day, we had to determine if we could deal with each other’s pleasures. While we technically still haven’t had that discussion, I’d say our gifts prove that won’t be quite as hard as the last one. We need to do the same with my feelings for you so you know without a doubt if you can handle it.”


“Babe…” JC started.


“Don’t try to talk me out of this. I worked myself through two anxiety attacks on the plane ride over. I need to say it and you need to hear it,” Colleen protested.


“Ok,” JC agreed.


Colleen took in a deep breath, said a fast prayer, and spoke. “JC, I never thought seeing a teenage you singing on a kid’s show would turn into a nearly 30 year crush. Watching your talent grow over the years has been nothing short of exciting and inspiring. I wish I could pinpoint to you why you were the one I fell for but it was just the all encompassing factors of you just being you. It was your voice, your energy, your passion, the way you smile, the cute way you get embarrassed when someone tells you you’re attractive. The way your eyes shone when you were happy, the way you owned your sexuality, the way you shared your heartache with the world. I love you, JC and I will always support you, no matter where life takes you. Thank you for being such a positive and influential part of my life in ways that are impossible to explain.”


JC smiled at Colleen, “Thank you, that was very sweet.”


“Josh,” she started again and JC let out a small gasp at the name change she invoked. “These past six months have been incredible. I have literally never had anyone I could just talk about my deep desires with but you have been so open and embracing about feelings I’ve felt ashamed of for such a long time. You don’t just tolerate it, you want to celebrate it and that…that’s not something I ever expected to have in life. I wish I could pinpoint to you all the reasons why I fell in love with you but it is just the all encompassing factors of you just being you. It’s the way you make sure I get enough sleep, the way you respect my schedule, the way you dedicate yourself to your art. The way your eyes shine when you are happy, the way you own your sexuality. I love you, Josh and I support you, no matter where life takes you. Thank you for being such a positive and influential part of my life in ways that are impossible to explain.”


Colleen brushed the tears from her eyes as she saw JC do the same. “Good way to prove your point,” he said with a sniffle.


“And what point was that?” she asked.


“That you’ve had some of the same feelings before you met me and they only grew once we started dating.”


“While true, not exactly my point,” Colleen explained. “JC is the pop star I grew up listening to and loving every time I heard his voice or saw his picture. Josh is this talented music producer who makes me smile with his home cooked meals and his resistance to letting me take him shopping. They’re both the same guy but you don’t see it that way so I figured addressing each separately might help you understand.”


“What do you mean I don’t see that the same way?” JC asked, clearly not following.


“JC is the exuberant stage persona and Josh is the quiet guy behind it. You might not consciously separate the two but you thought my speech about JC was “sweet” but my speech about Josh is what made you cry.”


“That’s because it was personal,” JC tried to explain.


“They both were personal. Just because you’ve heard fans say roughly the same things over the years doesn’t make it a script we all learned so we could say it if we were lucky enough to meet you. You can’t tell me past girlfriends’ haven’t said similar things to what I said but I’m sure you believed them.”


JC stood for a moment, lost in thought. “Thanks for being so accommodating with my schedule,” he remembered Eva saying as she sat on his lap and kissed him. “You pulled an all nighter, must have really come up with something good,” Kathryn had told him from the kitchen, pushing a cup of hot tea towards him. “I can always tell when you're actually happy because your eyes light up,” Bobbie had once said.


The lightbulb went off in JC’s head and he walked back onto the balcony to get some fresh air. Colleen gave him a few minutes before walking out to join him. She gently placed her hand on JC’s back as she stood beside him looking out at the ocean.


“I thought people were just being polite,” he finally said. “Why would people care about someone they’ve never met? Why do they still care when we haven’t done anything in so long?”


“Stop worrying about why and just appreciate that they do,” Colleen told him, kissing his shoulder. “Yes, there are people who will just give the casual compliment but there are others who just want to have five minutes to tell you how much you and your music has helped them. You treat both like they’re the same thing and you shouldn’t.”


“I feel like I’ve been a jackass.”


“No honey, not even a little. You are always so polite and amazing with fans but as much as you love to say you are humbled by the compliments, you don’t actually listen to what they say. It’s hard to admit to a stranger how much they mean to you and anyone who gets the courage to do it deserves the words they’ve held in their hearts for so long to be heard.”


JC wrapped an arm around Colleen’s waist and pulled her close. “You make me feel like I’ve been waiting for you my whole life.”


“You make me feel like waiting my whole life for you was worth it,” Colleen smiled as she leaned in to kiss him. Again, the kiss started slow and loving but soon neither of them could wait to touch the other more intimately as their hands began to roam over each other’s bodies.”


“Now?” JC finally asked, “or do I have to deliver a speech as well?”


“You can save your speech for later,” Colleen informed him. “Right now, I want to lay down on that bed and make love to you.”


“Not out here?” JC smirked.


“Maybe tomorrow,” Colleen teased, grabbing his hand and leading him back to the bedroom. JC had barely gotten the door shut when Colleen’s hands ran under his t-shirt and pushed it up his torso. He happily obliged by removing it and quickly unbuckled his jeans, letting them drop to the floor as well. 


Colleen kissed over his chest as he helped her remove her own top and jeans, undoing her bra as well in the process. He pulled her body close to his as it shuddered against her own. “I’ve missed you,” he confessed. 


“I’ve missed you too,” Colleen told him, shimmying her underwear down her legs and turning her attention back to JC, running her hand over his crotch. “Please?”


“You never have to ask, Babe,” JC reassured her as he kissed her thoroughly and gently pushed her onto the bed. He disposed of his underwear and climbed on top of her, recapturing her lips in a kiss.


Both were ravenous for each other as their kiss deepened and their hands pawed at the other’s naked flesh. JC began to kiss down Colleen’s body as she moaned and tugged lightly at his hair. He reached her breasts and grabbed them fully with his hands, kneading them expertly with his fingertips as his mouth descended onto the nipple of one, quickly licking and sucking until Colleen cried out, then switching to the other side.


JC reached down Colleen’s body to her pussy and found her already wet and aching for him. He let his fingertips run over her as she arched her back. “Please,” she said again, this time more a plea than a question. JC slid his wet fingers over his hard cock and moved back up Colleen’s body, opening her legs a bit wider as he positioned himself over her.


“Look at me,” he whispered. Colleen locked eyes with JC, eyes she’d stared into countless times that were now only looking back at her. JC slowly slid into her and they both fought to maintain eye contact as the sensation over took them.


JC got his hands under Colleen and rocked into her. He licked his lips as he continued, feeling sweat already forming on his brow. “JC…” she breathed, just wanting to say his name.


“I love you,” he told her as he could feel her walls start to tighten around him.


“I love you too,” she said quickly, grabbing his face in her hands and bucking her hips, wanting JC to go faster. He took the hint and sped up a bit. “I love you JC,” Colleen said again, perspiration appearing on her body as well. 


JC was panting now, concentrating on maintaining his pace as his instincts wanted to slam into her hard and cum. This wasn’t about getting off though, this was about the two of them connecting on a deeper level, JC told himself as he stared down at his girlfriend’s face, her eyes wide, her mouth a perfect O, looking like she was holding on for dear life.


“Please make me cum,” she asked and JC sped up once more, this time their bodies causing the head board to begin to hit the wall. JC could feel her start to slightly spasm around him and knew her orgasm was imminent. He pushed hard into her as she grabbed his shoulders for support. “JC…JC…JC…” she sputtered with each thrust. She was just about to say his name again when her orgasm hit her. “J…Josh!” she cried out, her head falling back as her back arched several times so her hips could meet JC’s.


That was all it took for JC to go over the edge as well, once again forcing himself to keep his eyes open so he could watch her body convulse underneath him as he emptied himself inside her. Once he was done, he had just enough strength to pull out and flop down beside her in a sweaty heap.


The two lay there for several minutes in silence, their ragged breathing being the only sound that filled the room. JC’s arm draped over Colleen’s stomach and she let her fingertips play against his own as she attempted to regain her composure. Eventually, JC felt strong enough to drag himself up the mattress and pulled Colleen along with him as they actually settled into the bed and lay their heads on the pillows.


JC curled his body into the back of Colleen and wrapped both his arms around her as he placed soft kisses on the skin he could reach. “Don’t leave again, ok?” he whispered to her.


“Let’s not put either one of us in a position where we think should,” Colleen countered and patted his hands.


“Deal,” he murmured into her neck. “Do you want to lay here until dinner or do you want to grab a shower?”


“Cancel the dinner reservations,” she told him. “Room service, my treat. I do not want to get out of this bed until I absolutely have to.” Colleen rolled over to face JC and tucked his hair behind his ear. “We have a lot of time to make up for.” Colleen kissed JC and both knew a long but indulgent night was in store for them.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story