“Jesus Christ, look at this tub!” Colleen exclaimed the following morning as she saw the large soaking tub in the bathroom.


“How did you not see that last night?” JC called from the bedroom.


“I could barely stand up last night,” Colleen called back. “I wouldn’t have noticed if a gorilla was in here.” She eyed the tub with a big smile, knowing what she was doing today.


JC ordered room service again for breakfast, both of them being too lazy to put on clothes yet, opting to pull on their complimentary robes and enjoy their own private oasis a bit longer. 


They sat together on a loveseat on the balcony, enjoying their coffee and each other’s company, neither wanting to be anywhere else in the world. “Have you ever been to Miami before?” JC asked Colleen.


“No, haven’t really been to the East Coast much. I had a couple friends who moved to Boston after law school and flew out there once but that’s about it. I don’t have a lot of time to travel so mainly up and down the coast for long weekends or home to my family.”


“Where is your favorite place you’ve been?” 


“I like to go up to Mammoth Lakes at least once a year if I can. The plane ride is short so I can get a few days in. They normally have some good wellness retreats throughout the year so it’s worth the money for a chance to get away and relax.”


“I wouldn’t think you’d need that with Piper around,” JC teased.


“Retreats are more like a guided meditation; Mistress Piper is a mind fuck. Both useful but both different,” Colleen explained.


“I wish I could give that to you,” JC said, his free hand coming up to brush back Colleen’s hair that had caught in the breeze. He paused, debating, thinking of what Piper had shown him…


“It’s complicated but, I don’t know, maybe we’ll figure something out. Right now, you just being so open and accepting is more than enough,” Colleen told him, leaning over to give him a brief kiss.


“But still…”


“Ok, yes, if I had my druthers, I’d be doing those things with you. I just know it’s a lot to ask so I’m not pushing my luck.”


“It’s not a lot to ask. You like what you like, there’s no shame in asking for what you want that will get you off.”


“So you have no problem just asking women to tie you to the bed and cock tease you?” Colleen asked.


“Not just any woman,” JC laughed, “but someone I’m in a serious relationship with, yeah, I tell her but I ease into it, well, normally.”


“I’ve tried doing that before but it’s like I can never find the right words,” Colleen admitted.


“That’s because you are always so direct but this is the one thing you pussyfoot around. It’s actually kind of cute, watching you squirm like you’re trying to avoid saying a dirty word.”


“It IS a dirty word,” Colleen insisted with a laugh.


“Only to you,” JC smiled. “Just say it out loud, it’s ok.” Colleen blushed hard so JC turned both their bodies so they were facing one another. “Here, I’ll help. Repeat after me: I like…”


“I like…,” Colleen giggled.


“…to be…”


“…to be…”


“…hypnotized.”


Colleen bit her lip and stared at JC. She had a sharp intake of breath and exhaled as she repeated “…hypnotized.”


“Good girl,” JC said softly, running his fingertips from Colleen’s temple down behind her ear and along her neck. Colleen gasped at the feeling as her body relaxed against his touch. Even though she knew Mistress Piper had told JC exactly what to do, she was somehow still amazed it was having that instantaneous of a feeling on her.


“Ok,” she said, grabbing JC’s hand as she regained her breath. “We’re gonna need some ground rules with that.” JC smirked but let her continue. “Never in public. Never when we are fighting…”


“I thought we agreed last night to never fight again,” JC joked as Colleen shot him a look.


“Never when either of us is working,” she continued. “Never while operating a moving vehicle.”


“Would it help if you drew up a contract with various clauses and subsections that you can refer back to?” JC suggested.


“Come on, I’m serious,” Colleen told him despite laughing. “This is like…like the fantasy and the reality are colliding and I just, I need to know we both understand what is and isn’t ok ahead of time.”


“That’s fair,” JC kissed her, “as long as the same rules apply both ways.”


“Of course. Anything you want to add?”


JC thought about it. “I think you covered the basics. The contract is open to addendums after initial signing, correct?”


“As long as both parties agree, yes,” Colleen smiled then stood up. “Ok, I want to get in that tub. Care to join me?”


“Sure, let me just clean up,” JC said, grabbing their now empty coffee cups and returning them to the room service cart. JC pushed the cart into the hallway and was surprised to find Colleen standing in the living room when he turned back around. “I thought you’d be getting the bath ready.”


“Actually, I had a better idea,” she smirked, walking up close to him. JC was unsure of what she was doing until he felt her hand press firmly down on his shoulder. JC slowly dropped to his knees as he looked up at his girlfriend expectantly. “I was thinking that you should run the bath. There is some bubble bath on the counter, add that too.”


“Yes Mistress,” JC replied. His eyes went wide when he registered what he had said as Colleen clasped her hand over her mouth. “Well, turns out that’s automatic,” JC said in disbelief as he headed to the bathroom.


Colleen followed, watching JC fiddle with the dials to get the temperature just right. “Sorry, I just…I wasn’t prepared for you to answer that way.”


“Neither was I, actually,” JC confessed.


“But, I mean, you’ve played around with other women before so…”


“Not like that,” JC stated, finally getting the water to where he wanted it and letting the tub fill. “It’s a game. Women want me to call them Mistress cuz it’s a power trip for them, which I get, but it’s nothing compared to Mistress Raina.”


“So why was this different?”


“I don’t know. Maybe because you wanted me to do something simple but not sexual. I think mostly because Mistress Raina told you exactly what to do to me so it feels, I don’t know, it feels real is the best way I can put it right now.”


“But Raina would have told those women the same thing.”


“No, she didn’t,” JC told her as he reached for the bubble bath. “Mistress Raina has always been generous with allowing women I wanted to share the experience with in to do so but she’s never given anyone advice or instructions or whatever for after we left. It feels kinda like she signed off on this one, like it’s okay to let myself have those feelings with someone else.”


“Wow,” was all Colleen could say for a long moment. “Are you…I mean, how do you feel about that?”


“I don’t know yet,” JC said honestly, standing up from the side of the tub to face Colleen. “What I do know is that I’m looking forward to figuring it out with you. You push me out of my comfort zone in the best way possible.”


“Ditto,” Colleen replied sweetly and moved in for a kiss when she caught something white out of the corner of her eye. “Jesus Christ! Did you put all the bubbles in there!” Colleen exclaimed, running over to shove the growing suds back into the tub.


“You didn’t say how much!” JC started laughing, turning off the water. “I assumed all of it.”


“Well, we’ve learned the first lesson: be specific with commands,” she also laughed. She stepped back momentarily and threw her robe off to the side. “I’m going in,” Colleen stated as she waded into the still growing foam.


“Are you ok in there?” JC laughed after a few moments. “Should I send a search party?”


“The water is perfect but I can’t see for shit,” Colleen said, sputtering and waving her arms to get the soap out of her face. JC couldn’t resist as he stepped into the bedroom to grab his cell phone and pulled up his camera to start recording.


“It was all going so well until a cloud of jasmine scented soap ate my girlfriend,” JC narrated as he filmed Colleen’s feeble attempts to quell the mound of bubbles. He pushed some aside to help Colleen free herself as they both continued laughing.  Her face finally showed through and JC zoomed in. “Yep, that’s the Christmas card.”


“Good thing it just passed. I got a whole year to embarrass myself even further,” Colleen said, finally able to see again and now noticing the camera. “The memory wasn’t enough, you had to capture this for eternity?”


“Oh, I want to relive this one over and over,” JC smirked. Colleen grabbed his phone and turned it around to face JC. She tilted it up to just his face and curled the index finger of her other hand to beckon him forward. Colleen watched him through the phone take off his robe, exposing his bare shoulders on film and his bare everything else for her eyes only. He came over and sat on the edge of the tub, moving the bubbles towards Colleen’s feet. She took his hand and looked away from the camera to him directly as a wicked grin spread across her face. JC didn’t even have time to react as she yanked his arm and pulled him into the bath with her.


After the bubbles had finally been tamed, JC lay in the tub as Colleen rested on top of him. “Have you told Joey thank you for all of this yet?”


“I did. I sent him a few pics when I arrived yesterday.”


Colleen turned and reached back to where she had placed JC’s phone. “Open please,” she asked, pointing the screen at him. It unlocked automatically as it registered his face and he swiped to give her access. He was surprised at how easily he’d given into her request; maybe it was because he could watch what she was clicking or maybe it was because he somehow trusted that she wouldn’t go snooping.


He was right on both accounts as she pulled open the camera and turned it to selfie mode. She lay her head back on JC’s chest and held the phone high to try and capture the both of them. JC grabbed the phone to catch a better angle as his arms were longer and snapped a few shots.


“Maybe I’m wrong, but I feel like texting one of those to Joey is just antagonistic enough to make him happy and angry all at the same time,” Colleen laughed.


“Yes but I’m not stupid enough to send any of them anything the least bit incriminating. Those are for private viewing.” He held the phone in front of Colleen and flipped the view to take a picture of the tops of their feet sticking out from the bubbles. “That should get the message across,” JC chuckled as he popped the image into his text message with Joey and hit send.


“Good call, don’t want to give him something he can “enjoy” too much,” Colleen stated, using air quotes.


“Gross,” JC laughed as he made a face.


“Personally, I’d find it finally fair. Let him get off to me for once.”


“No no no, not Joey!” JC protested, laughing and shaking his head.


“Everybody’s gone through the rotation a few times at some point,” Colleen admitted. “I mean, not recently!” she added for clarification.


“You’re really going all in with your fan status, aren’t you?” JC teased.


“Told you, gotta know what you are getting yourself into,” she said, craning her neck to kiss JC quickly.


JC thought back to his conversation with Chris and decided to chance a question. “So what’s the craziest fantasy you’ve had about me?”


“Oh Jesus,” Colleen blushed, “there’s far too many to pinpoint one.”


“Ok, how about most prevalent? The one that will get you off most times?”


“You really want to know?” Colleen asked him nervously.


“Hey, you keep saying that I need to know what I’m dealing with,” he shrugged.


“Ok,” she breathed. “The details always vary but the basic premise is I run into you somewhere, like a bar or club or a concert. Someplace noisy and crowded. You ask to dance with me and we do so and, I don’t really know how to explain it, it’s a combination of it being you and the music and the closeness of our bodies, I just feel you…taking over me. Like, I get more and more turned on as we dance and I feel myself knowing I’m going to do whatever you want me to do. I’m going to let you do whatever you want to me.”


JC ran his fingers along Colleen’s hips as she spoke, starting to get aroused by the visual she was creating. “You end up taking me…somewhere,” she continued. “A hotel, your house, an alley, doesn’t matter, just away from everyone. You pin me against a wall so I feel…trapped, but I like it. You stare me down and start telling me how badly you want me and how even if I wanted to, I couldn’t resist you but I don’t want to, I just want to give in to you.”


Colleen shifted in JC’s lap and he bit his lip as her ass brushed his hardened cock. Hearing her talk about him like this was way hotter than he expected and he wanted her to keep going. “Everything else slips away and it’s just you, your voice and your eyes, holding me captive, feeling myself fall further and further and it feels so good to just let go of every care or worry in the world and surrender…to you.” Colleen paused, realizing she was starting to get a bit too carried away with her description. “Anyways, then it depends on what mood I’m in. Sometimes I just drop to my knees and suck you off, sometimes we have sex…like I said, it varies.”


“Would it really be that easy?” JC asked.


“I don’t know. For like a normal person, no, but for me…let’s just say looking you in the eyes takes a lot of willpower some days.”


“Really?” JC gave a small surprised laugh.


“I’ve stared into your eyes over the years for countless hours. I trained my brain long ago when it comes to you,” Colleen admitted.


“And Piper egged it along,” JC found himself smiling. “We didn’t put in any water provisions to that contract, did we?”


“No, why?”


“Just checking,” he said as he brought a hand up out of the water to play over the side of Colleen’s head, wetting her hair as he traced from her temple down behind her ear and along to her neck. Colleen sighed audibly. “Do you want me to stop?”


“No,” Colleen breathed, her voice already sounding more wistful.


JC had no idea what he was doing and tried his best to rely on instinct as he continued. “Just relax. Let yourself experience what you’ve always wanted, me controlling you. Don’t think, don’t resist, just let it happen.” 


Colleen was caught somewhere between completely freaking out and completely losing control. This wasn’t happening, except it absolutely was. JC was whispering in her ear things she literally had only dreamed of him saying. She tried to concentrate on every word.


“That’s right, just give in. It’s so easy, to just listen and do what I say…to obey.”


“Obey,” Colleen heard herself say as a surge of pleasure rolled over her body. Her chest heaved and she took a moment to focus on her breathing as JC continued.


“That’s a good girl,” JC said, kissing the other side of her neck. “Doesn’t matter if I’m looking at you or not, you already know the power I have over you. You gave it to me long ago and now I’m here to take it.”


JC realized he must have done something right as he heard Colleen softly exhale as she lay languidly on his chest. They hadn’t moved yet he could feel her body relaxing more and more against his as he spoke and now she laid there looking as peaceful as he’d ever seen her. He smiled, feeling pretty accomplished for a first try. However, his pride quickly turned to concern as he thought, “Shit, now what do I do?!”


Several phones buzzed simultaneously across different parts of the country.


C: Gross, Joey! I don’t want to see your rank ass feet.


J: They aren’t mine!


C: I’m sorry to inform you but the role of sex freak has already be filled in this band. Please take your new found foot fetish to 98 Degrees.


J: Shut up! Those are of the sex freak you mentioned and his lovely lady friend.


JT: Lies


L: No way.


Joey took a screenshot of his text thread with JC and sent it to the other three.


L: NO WAY!!!!


JT: Well shit.


C: Why is JC in your phone as Fuck Nut?


J: I have code names for everyone in case my phone ever gets stolen. The rest of you are Dick Wad, Bitch Ass and Shit Rooster.


C: Please tell me I’m Shit Rooster.


L: Joey, you know how much money you could get for that picture? You’ve got famous feet, multiple feet, intermingling feet


JT: Stop saying feet!


J: Focus people! 


C: Feet


J: What do we do with this?


L: I told you, sell it on the internet. No one will know it’s JC.


JT: Somebody would figure out it’s JC.


L: Ok true.


C: Why did he send this to you anyways?


J: No clue. Very unlike him.


L: I think it’s great. She seems to loosen him up.


C: If he sends you a picture of his dick next, do NOT send that to me.


L: Definitely send that to me!


JT: Can’t we just be happy for JC and not rag on him for once?


J: No


C: I can be happy for him and make fun. I’m a multitasker.


L: Exactly. I personally want to drag out of him what they do together.


JT: I’m assuming have sex. Apparently take baths?


L: You know what I mean.


“I’m going to hell,” JC thought as he laid back into the love seat on the balcony, sunglasses on, robe open as the breeze dried his skin. He was being incredibly selfish but it was too good an opportunity to pass up. He brushed back Colleen’s falling hair as her mouth worked up and down on his cock, her naked body glistening in the sunlight as she knelt before him. JC looked down at her and moaned. He’d been in charge before but he realized this was the first time he’d ever truly been in control and he could see why the feeling could be addicting. For once, he saw things from Mistress Raina’s point of view and he could definitely see himself enjoying this more than occasionally. JC tilted his head back and enjoyed Colleen’s mouth, Colleen’s submission. A beer would have been perfect right now…


J: It’s JC. He’s probably getting water boarded as we speak.


C:  Even I think there’s a difference between pain for pleasure and downright torture.


J: Depends on where your line is.


L: I don’t wanna say I’ve been thinking about it but yeah, I’m fucking curious.


JT: Why? Do people ask you what you do with Michael?


C: I did. I didn’t know how it all worked, you know, mechanically.


J: I just wanted to know who was fucking who’s ass.


L: OMG! What if JC likes to get pegged?!


C: What the hell is that?


L: No one tell him!


JT: Why the hell do you 3 turn into 15 year old virgins whenever sex comes up?


J: When did you turn into a fucking prude about it? Have your wife suck your dick once in a while.


JT: Says the guy that’s single.


J: Guaranteed I’ve gotten head more recently than you.


L: Guys! My point is, they both have Mistresses which makes them both submissive. What do they do, take turns ordering each other around?


J: Why not? You and Michael take turns in each other’s butt holes.


JT: I hate all of you.


C: Feet


Colleen found herself laying with her head in JC’s lap with her robe thrown over her naked body on the love seat outside. JC was rubbing her back and singing softly. He stopped both when she uncurled herself into a big, satisfying stretch. “How you feeling, Babe?”


“Did I fall asleep?” she asked, trying clear the receding fog out of her mind.


“I suppose in a way,” JC smirked.


Colleen sat up, starting to replay the events of the morning in her head. Breakfast, coffee, bathtub… Colleen turned her head quickly back towards the suite then to JC, staring at him wide eyed. “Did…did we…did you…?! I…did that really just happen?! I didn’t just dream it all?”


“Is the shock/confusion a normal reaction afterwards or is it because you got to live out a fantasy? At least, I think that’s what I did.”


“If the latter keeps happening, the former will become the standard reaction,” Colleen breathed heavily, the memories of the past hour coming over her like a tidal wave. “Fuck, JC, I…damn! That was fucking incredible!”


“I’m glad, Babe,” JC smiled, leaning over to kiss her. Colleen captured his lips in an enthusiastic kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. She eventually sat back as the two held hands and smiled at one another. “You ok?” JC asked her.


“Way more than ok,” Colleen reassured him. “I’m more concerned with how you are doing.”


“I’m good,” JC said, patting her hand. “I realized a bit too late we kinda quickly zipped through to the advanced course so felt a bit out of my element at points but thankfully Google really does have an answer to everything nowadays. I’m probably on some sort of list now.”


“Sorry if I got a little carried away.”


“I’m the one that did the carrying, you were fine. I, um, I have to admit, I enjoyed that a lot more than I imagined I would. Just feel like there’s maybe a few things I gotta learn before we have another go at it.”


“That’s more than fair,” Colleen said, then looked at JC hopefully. “So, are you saying you’d want to do that again?”


“Absolutely!” JC exclaimed. “All I need is an owner’s manual and I’m gonna have you doing all kinds of tricks…that we discuss beforehand and make sure you’re ok with, of course.”


“Owner’s manual?” Colleen raised an eyebrow at him. “You couldn’t go with instruction guide?”


“I said what I said,” JC teased, giving her a quick kiss before standing up. “Ok, I don’t know about you but I am starving and am in the mood for a cold beer. Wanna put some clothes on and actually explore some of the city?”


“I do,” Colleen said, getting up and striding over to him as she put her robe on properly. “I just have one problem.”


“Oh? What’s that?” JC asked curiously.


Colleen eyed JC up and down. “Did you really think I was going to let you get away with not giving me an orgasm?”


“Well, I thought that me hyp…” JC started to speak but his words died on his lips as Colleen pushed him down to his knees and let her robe fall to the floor.


“You were saying?” she taunted him.


JC forgot the sentence he had wanted to finish, his complete focus on the gorgeous woman in front of him. He licked his lips as a different type of hunger took over him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story