Colleen had texted JC when she was finished at Matthew’s and headed to his place. He said he had just gotten back from Raina’s and was in the studio working on something so he’d leave the door unlocked. Colleen drove up the Hollywood Hills as quickly as she could and bounded in the house to lock the door behind her. While she was appreciative of the gesture, she didn’t like the idea that anyone could just walk in his house while he was distracted.


She helped herself to some leftovers in the fridge and a glass of wine while waiting for JC to finish. Colleen played around on her phone, wasting time reading the latest nonsense news of the day. She worried about if in a few weeks her name would suddenly appear in between stories about the latest Royal drama and someone’s new tattoo.


After about 45 minutes, she gave up and decided to head upstairs. She cleaned up her plates and started the dishwasher for him before deciding to flip through Netflix as she waited for JC in bed. If anything, she could re rewatch Bridgerton.


Colleen opened the bedroom door to find JC sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for her. “Holy shit!” she yelled. “I thought you were still in the studio. I’m so sorry.”


JC looked up at her, his eyes dark as the midnight sky. “Get naked,” he stated, his voice low and commanding.


“Wha…what?” Colleen asked, clearly caught off guard by not only his presence but his demeanor.


“I said “Get. Naked,”” JC uttered again, clearly showing he wasn’t going to take no for an answer, though Colleen had no intention of denying his request. She carefully took one item off at a time, not a strip tease by any means but almost like watching a dangerous animal that might pounce at any moment.


Once Colleen let her panties drop to the carpet, JC stood up and crossed over to her. He tangled his hand in her hair and pulled her in for a rough kiss. It was a level of aggression Colleen hadn’t experienced from him before and it instantly made her wet.


JC turned them around and guided her backwards towards the bed. Once she was close enough, JC broke their kiss and pushed her onto the mattress. He moved towards the edge of the bed and Colleen automatically scooted back, wanting to keep him in her sight line. JC took the opportunity and crawled onto the bed, causing Colleen to back up once more so she was against the headboard.


“Good time, I take it?” Colleen laughed nervously. JC didn’t speak as he crawled over her naked body. Then a wicked grin emerged across his face before savagely kissing her once more. Colleen could barely keep up with him as he pulled her down slightly and placed her arms above her head.


JC ended their kiss quickly once more as he smiled down at his girlfriend. “Mistress said to say hello,” he whispered as Colleen heard two sharp clicks above her head. She looked up wide eyed and tried to move, even though she already knew what was happening. At least the handcuffs were padded.


“Did she say to do this too?” Colleen asked, trying her best to appear calm. She knew this would happen eventually, Raina had promised as much, but she hadn’t been sure exactly how it would play out when she sent JC home with instructions. Colleen braced herself as she was about to find out.


JC climbed off of her and made his way to stand at the bottom of the bed. “Yes, she did,” JC informed her, taking off his clothes in a similar fashion as Colleen had done early, but in his case, JC was enjoying watching Colleen watching him. She squirmed slightly and it made JC’s grin widen. 


Once naked, JC crawled back up Colleen’s body and laid down next to her, his fingertips traipsing lazily over her skin. “So what exactly is her plan?” Colleen ventured to ask.


JC gave a low sinister laugh that made a shiver run down Colleen’s spine. Any other person, the menacing feeling that was creeping over her would have made her worried but she trusted JC and it made his actions more exhilarating than anything. 


“It’s time you experienced a different type of submission,” JC whispered in her ear, his fingers now softly running up and down her thigh.


“Is that so?” Colleen inquired, still trying to keep her voice even despite JC’s small motions on her body turning her on more and more. “What type of submission would that be?”


JC nibbled at her earlobe. “Consider it a different kind of mind fuck,” he informed her. “One where you truly understand your place in all this.”


“What the fuck is that supposed to…” Colleen started asking but was stopped as JC grabbed her thigh and spread her legs open quickly. She gasped at his forcefulness as her hips inadvertently thrust upward. They had discussed exactly how rough they could be with one another and JC was nowhere near the threshold but this intensity from him was something new.


JC let his fingers circle around Colleen’s pussy, teasing her. Her breathing grew heavier in anticipation of JC touching her. JC waited until Colleen let out a small pout and tried to move her hips to reach JC’s hand before he dipped a finger into her.


Colleen moaned as he moved his finger in and out of her, eventually adding a second. He stared down at her, the same smirk on his face as before. “What?” Colleen breathed.


“Just waiting,” he stated back, speeding up his fingers slightly.


Colleen shut her eyes and moaned. “This is the dumbest plan I’ve ever heard of,” she thought to herself. “She’s gonna prove her dominance by making JC give me a fucking amazing orgasm? Ok, fine by me if that makes her feel better.” She tried to lean up to kiss JC but obviously couldn’t. “JC…” she started to beg. This only made him speed up his fingers more.


Soon enough, Colleen’s chest was heaving, her breath coming out in gasps as she writhed on the bed. “Fuck JC, I…I…” Her body was just about to tip over the edge when JC withdrew his fingers abruptly. She bit her lip in frustration as she anticipated JC’s hard cock entering her at any moment however JC didn’t move.


“What are you doing?!” she asked, utterly confused.


“I told you,” JC stated, providing no further details as he slipped his fingers back into Colleen. She gasped yet again at the suddenness and threw her head back. She tugged slightly at the handcuffs, wishing she could hold JC’s hand steady as her back arched as her orgasm approached once again.


“Are you fucking kidding me?!” she yelled as JC withdrew his fingers for a second time. 


“Sorry Babe, but I was told you needed to be taught a lesson.”


“A lesson?!” she said incredulously. “What the hell are you talking about?” Colleen tugged harder at her restraints.


“You love to submit your mind and let your body follow. Tonight, we are going to do it the opposite way.”


“I don’t underst…” Colleen tried to speak until JC’s fingers once again touched her. Her frustration was already taking a toll as she tried to mentally push herself so she could cum before JC could retreat yet again but he was too quick.


He leaned down to Colleen’s ear and stated “You don’t cum until I let you and I’ll let you once I decide you’ve learned your lesson.” JC pushed his fingers into her once more, curling into her g-spot a few quick times before pulling out again.


Colleen growled and assessed the situation. First of all, she was tied up and at JC’s mercy. She wasn’t in danger, just extremely frustrated, so kicking him and demanding to be let go was out of the question. JC could see her thinking and began to stroke her once more, ceasing as he felt her muscles contract.


“Ok, lesson learned. You want to control my orgasms, you do, ok? Please let me cum now,” she pleaded.


JC laughed low in his throat yet again. “Oh no, not yet. Not until you understand it’s not just your orgasms I want to control. I want you to feel my control over you the same way I feel Mistress Raina’s over me.”


“Fuck!” Colleen cried out, half in resentment and the other half in need as JC teased her again. She was connecting the dots and definitely did not want JC to say them out loud. Raina told him to be in control, therefore Raina was exercising her control not only over JC but Colleen as well. Better plan than Colleen had anticipated but now she understood JC’s cryptic message at the start of all this that she had to learn her place. He wasn’t kidding, this was definitely a different kind of mind fuck.


Each time JC touched her, it got harder for Colleen to come up with a game plan, which she was sure was on purpose. She debated outright resisting him but they hadn’t discussed anything of that nature. She didn’t hate what was happening, in fact, the only thing she hated was how much she was oddly enjoying JC’s current evil streak. She definitely didn’t want to dissuade him from tapping into it in the future. The problem was the realization that giving into JC in this moment meant giving into Raina, something she really did not want to do.


Thoughts started coming in spurts in the moments JC let her rest. She wanted so desperately to give in completely but just couldn’t, knowing now what it represented. JC knew she was starting to cave and spoke right into her ear. “It’s no use. You know you need to cum and the only way is for me to give it to you. Now beg.”


“JC!!!” she cried out, pulling at the handcuffs once more. “Baby, I need you, I need you, please.”


“I’m not convinced,” JC chided, going another round with her. As he withdrew his fingers this time, he let them run over Colleen’s clit, causing her to moan and twist on the bed as he had purposefully been ignoring that particular area. “Give in. Let go. Submit,” he prodded her.


Colleen lay tired and sweaty on the bed. She mustered up her last bit of strength to look JC forcefully in the eyes. “I submit to you and only you. Someone else may control you, even right now, but that doesn’t mean they control me. That’s for you and you alone.”


JC cocked an eyebrow as Colleen laid her head back down. Mistress Raina had told him not to let her cum until she unequivocally stated she submitted but something told him this wasn’t exactly what she had in mind. Still, her directives had been met and JC would deal with any potential fall out later. He knew what a bastard he was being and couldn’t let her suffer any longer.


He slid his fingers back in slowly and reached across Colleen to grab a vibrator he’d hidden under a pillow. JC turned it on and Colleen whimpered, knowing the moment it touched her, she’d be done for. Luckily, that’s what JC intended as he looked down at her. “Cum,” he commanded as his fingertips connected with her g-spot and he placed the vibrator directly on her clit.


Colleen screamed as her long awaited orgasm finally hit her, her body shaking as the sensations racked her from head to toe. Just as JC hadn’t relented in building her up, he wasn’t going to let her have one orgasm and be done as he followed the motions of her body with ease to keep her constantly stimulated.


Wave after wave hit Colleen and the only thought she could conjure was if this was how JC felt when he was finally allowed to cum. He had been right, she liked to submit her mind first and simply be told for her body to follow. By breaking down her resistance through her body bit by bit, her brain felt like it could barely function and she was perfectly ok with that.


JC watched as Colleen’s orgasms started to subside, having lost count at how many he had witnessed. Every time he thought she might be done, a new one took hold. Eventually, she subsided to just a twitchy mess underneath him. He removed the vibrator and his fingers as Colleen attempted to speak but whatever she was saying came out unintelligible babble. 


He gave her a few moments to just lay before unhooking her from the bed frame, easing her arms down slowly then scooping her into his own. “You ok, Babe?” he asked as he kissed her cheek tenderly.


Colleen was still trying to form words so JC held her, rubbing his hands soothing over her body until she was able to. “Where’d the vibrator come from?” was the first thing he could make out.


“Joey, actually. It was in the box he sent us for Christmas.”


“Don’t tell Joey he gave me an orgasm,” Colleen murmured.


“I thought Joey had already given you a couple orgasms over the years,” JC teased. Colleen tried to give JC the finger but gave up half way, her arm flopping back down on the mattress, too exhausted to even complete the simple motion. “I’m getting worried I broke you,” he told her.


“You did,” she confirmed without moving. “I’ll be ok though, just need time.”


“Was that…was that too much?” JC asked.


“Hard to explain,” Colleen started. “I kinda like you being a bit wicked but if Raina thinks she can control me through you, she’s got another thing coming.”


“Speaking of,” JC said, untangling himself from Colleen, “I’ve got a phone call to make. I’ll be right back.” He kissed her shoulder quickly before getting up.


“Now?!” Colleen whined, slightly ticked off but too tired to actually care. If this was all part of their game, she mostly didn’t mind. Raina had promised not to mess with their actual relationship and as long as she stayed true to her word, Colleen figured she could work with anything else.


Colleen lay motionless for some time, her body still trying to recover. Eventually she heard JC enter the room. She opened her eyes to find JC standing in front of her, his arm outstretched towards her with his phone in his hand. “She wants to talk to you,” JC informed her.


“Might as well get this over with now,” Colleen said to herself as she took the phone. “Hello,” she said as sweetly as possible, just to piss Raina off a bit. 


“Just when I think I can get one over on you, you figure it out every fucking time,” Raina mused, more complimentary than angry.


“Raina, what exactly do you want?” Colleen asked, too tired to bullshit around.


“You certainly don’t sound gracious for the experience I just gave you,” Raina scoffed.


“Everybody’s just claiming my orgasms tonight,” Colleen said exasperated. 


“I am really getting sick of how ungrateful you are for all of this,” Raina snapped at her.


“Ungrateful?!” Colleen replied, her anger getting her body to work as she sat up. “Raina, how you went about this was completely wrong but, yes, I am grateful to have JC in my life for a multitude of reasons. However, if you think that means I should be groveling at your feet or feeling obligated to be another slave for you to boss around, you are going to continue to be disappointed.”


“I want some goddamn acknowledgment for what I did!” Raina demanded. “I risked my entire fucking career for you two, the welfare of my family, and you act like I’m just some detail of his life you have to deal with and I am much much more, missy.”


Colleen could hear how upset Raina was and all she knew was JC did not need to hear this. “Get out,” she told him, feeling slightly bad for kicking him out of his own bedroom. JC went to protest but Colleen cut him off with a simple, “Please.” JC didn’t like it but he left, knowing these two were going to have it out sooner or later.


“Alright Raina,” Colleen said as JC shut the bedroom door. “What is the real problem here?”


“The problem is you’re an ungrateful little bitch and you are profiting off of all my hard work without so much as a thank you.”


“What in the hell are you talking about? You’re the one who sent him home all horned up and aggressive. Was I supposed to say no?”


“You needed a reminder that I’m the one that controls him, not you,” Raina hissed.


“I don’t need a reminder, I know that and I respect that. Believe it or not, I respect you but I don’t trust you for shit. Whatever this little power play was proves why I shouldn’t.”


“Bullshit. If you respected me, you wouldn’t command him the same way I do. You wouldn’t allow him to feel the same emotions he does when he’s with me with you as well.”


“You’re the one who told me what to do!” Colleen yelled. “I have simply been following your lead so, there you go, I did what you asked. You control me. Does that make you feel better about the whole situation?” The line was silent as Colleen calmed herself down.


“We both know that’s not true,” Raina finally spoke softly. “If I could, it would make this a hell of a lot easier.”


“Holy shit. Raina, are you…are you jealous?” Colleen asked in shock.


“I’m not jealous!” Raina quickly answered. “I don’t want your stupid red carpets and yacht excursions and “let’s get the band back together” drama.”


“Then what is it?”


Raina sighed. “You weren’t supposed to be this good at it. Dating, fine, but he feels…you wheld more influence over him then I think you realize.”


“And that threatens you?”


“Yes, it threatens me,” Raina admitted. “I already thought I lost him once. I never thought it might happen again by trying to give him what he wants instead of him denying it.”


“Raina, I told you both up front I’m not trying to replace you and I meant it. You two have a bond just like Mistress Piper and I do. I have no intention of messing with that. The entire point was for us both to have someone who we could act out our desires with and still have a traditional relationship. That has somehow worked out but I’m never going to discourage him from seeing you. I don’t know how else to prove that to you other than pointing out he clearly hasn’t stopped seeing you or listening to you or telling you every goddamn thing we do. You just have to trust that’s going to continue.”


“So I’m supposed to trust you yet you don’t trust me.”


“You keep trying to extend your fucking control over JC to me and that is not going to happen. If you like telling him what to do after he leaves, I got no issue and I’m happy to be the recipient of those actions but I hate feeling like giving into my boyfriend means giving into you. It’s manipulative and you know it.”


“It’s worked with the others before,” Raina admitted.


“Well…this is different than before,” was the best Colleen could manage to say. “I love him which means I want him to be happy. You give him something no one else can and, yes, it’s comforting to know I can get close but it’s not the same and I can accept that.”


“What do we do?” Raina asked, for the first time sounding vulnerable to Colleen’s ears.


“Guess we gotta trust one another,” Colleen lamented, not wanting to give up her particular grudge at how Raina had turned her world upside down, even if it had worked out in her favor. “We can’t make JC be the go between; we got a problem with each other, we need to work it out ourselves.”


“I hate how logical that sounds,” Raina said, sounding just as displeased about the idea. The women quickly exchanged phone numbers. “This is new territory, even for me.”


“We’ll figure it out,” Colleen reassured the both of them. “We both tell JC to be open and honest, perhaps it’s time we do that with each other.”


“I can agree to that,” Raina confirmed. “Now, put him back on the phone. I want to say goodnight.” When Raina didn’t hear any motion, she rolled her eyes and gave a sarcastic “Please.”


“When was the last time you said that?” Colleen laughed.


“For work, nearly never.”


Colleen smiled as she walked to the door and found JC nervously pacing in the hallway. “Calm down, it’s fine. She wants to say goodnight.”


JC took the phone as Colleen made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up and got ready for bed. When she returned, JC had already hung up the phone. “What the hell happened with you two?” JC asked as he began to turn down the sheets.


“What did she say happened?”


“Just that you’ve both come to an understanding.”


“It’s true. We finally agreed to split custody of you. She gets every other weekend, Thanksgiving and Easter.” Colleen joked, which judging by JC’s face he did not find nearly as funny as she did so she tried another one. “A truce has been declared across the land. Lo the peasants should rejoice. You’re the peasant in this scenario,” Colleen informed him.


“Hooray?” he questioned.


“Go with hooray. Things have gotten a little more…complicated than was intended so we decided to actually be adults about it and will start talking it out moving forward,” Colleen said as she slipped into bed next to JC.


“Wait, are you saying everyone is going to be, dare I say it, mature about the situation?!” JC joked in disbelief.


“Says the guy that’s had a bug up his ass for years over a preposition,” she shot back. “I love you, go to bed.”


“Guess we’re both making progress,” JC smiled as he kissed Colleen. He pulled back and Colleen stuck her tongue out at him. “Some of us more than others.”


“When you let me hear a song, I’ll believe it,” she told him as she snuggled into bed. JC held her tight but his grip soon loosened as he drifted off to sleep. Colleen, however, laid wide awake. She thought she and Raina had an understanding prior to this, even if it was an uneasy one. Colleen hoped their argument would lead to something better but if Raina was actually jealous, she worried about the inevitable fight for JC that lay ahead of her.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story