The first strains of Demi Lovato’s “Give Your Heart A Break” played through the speakers as Colleen sided up to JC at the bar. “Hi,” she said sweetly.


“Hi,” JC smiled. “Guess you got my invitation.”


“I did, thankfully before your friend got too preoccupied,” Colleen joked. JC turned back to see Joey dancing behind Sara and whispering something in her ear that made her laugh. 


“Sorry, gotta work with what I have,” JC shook his head. “I’m JC,” he said, extending his hand.


“Colleen,” she responded a little more skeptically then she would have if the situation was real and shook his hand. They were really gonna do this.


“What are you drinking tonight, Colleen?”


“Vodka gimlet,” she told him, putting her empty glass on the bar.


JC signaled the bartender and ordered her a refill. “So, Colleen, what brings you out tonight?”


“My friends and I are celebrating my birthday.”


“Oh, well Happy Birthday. Are you having a nice time?”


“I am, thank you,” she smiled as the bartender returned with her drink.


JC raised his wine glass to clink with Colleen in a cheers. “To having all your birthday wishes come true,” he grinned. Colleen smiled back and took a sip of her drink. “What are you wishing for this birthday?”


“If I told you that, it wouldn’t come true,” she replied cheekily. “Those are the rules.”


“Fair enough,” JC chuckled as he sipped his wine, trying to figure out what to say next. They’d done everything so ass backwards with their relationship, it was harder than he thought to think of the usual chit chat these types of encounters would entail. “Is the drink good?”


“It is, thank you again for getting it. That was very thoughtful,” she told him. Colleen turned her head slightly away as she suppressed a giggle. She could tell he was trying so hard to give this little set up his all but clearly didn’t plan out the finer details. She appreciated the effort and decided to help him out. “Now the question is, what brings you out this evening?”


“Oh, my buddy owns the place. Promised him I’d check it out when I had the time and turns out tonight was the night.”


“Lucky me,” Colleen flirted and JC couldn’t hide the blush on his cheeks. He used to be so much better at this. “And how are you enjoying yourself?” Colleen asked.


“Much better now,” he smiled. He briefly wondered if they had met under regular circumstances if the outcome would have been the same. 


“That’s very flattering. You’re a very handsome man, you certainly could have your pick of any of the ladies here tonight, probably some of the men too.”


“Only ladies for me, thank you,” JC confirmed, “and while that’s sweet of you to think I have that much sway, the truth is I knew I had to get to know you a bit better from the moment my eyes fell on you.”


“I came over, didn’t I? I’d say you have more sway than you realize.”


“Perhaps I do,” JC surmised. “What else do you think I could persuade you to do?”


“What exactly did you have in mind?” Colleen eyed him over the rim of her glass. She wondered if she would have been this brazen if they had actually met like this but she was loving this role play of her getting to hit on her celebrity crush, especially since she knew, in part, how the evening would end.


“Let’s start slow. Dance?” JC offered his hand out. Colleen accepted as she let JC lead her out to the dance floor, the sounds of Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You” now enveloping them as they started to move. Colleen realized this was the first time she’d truly danced with JC. He’d do silly things around the house and bounced around with her at Lance’s last week but feeling their hips move in tandem to the beat felt incredible.


The lights changed as the unmistakable whistle of Adam Levine filled the room. JC smiled as he continued to dance with Colleen as “Moves Like Jagger” started. Not the perfect song for the moment but it would certainly work. JC let the first verse play out as they danced, matching his movements to Colleen’s to stay in rhythm with her.


As the chorus kicked in, JC leaned in to sing in Colleen’s ear, “Take me by the tongue and I’ll know you, Kiss me til you’re drunk and I’ll show you…” Colleen shuddered against JC, loving the feel of his voice that close to her, thinking how he probably had no idea he had his own moves like Jagger when he performed.


JC broke Colleen’s train of thought as he tipped her chin up to stare at her from mere inches away as he continued singing. “I don’t need to try to control you, Look into my eyes and I’ll own you.” JC ran his fingers through Colleen’s hair, starting at her temple, then behind her ear and down to her neck. He knew he was cheating but didn’t care, he wanted to give her the full experience.


Colleen froze and blinked at JC. If she hadn’t been used to him by now, she swore just that small interaction would have made her cum. As it was, she could feel her clit aching instantly and almost wanted to be done with foreplay so they could get straight to the sex…almost. JC smirked as he saw Colleen’s reaction on her face. He moved her hips back into motion and proceeded to do the same thing when the chorus replayed itself.


As Christina Aguilera’s bridge started, Colleen thought she was going to be slick as she sang back to JC, “You wanna know, how to make me smile? Take control, own me just for the night. And if I share my secret You’re gonna have to keep it, Nobody else can see this.” It worked for a few moments, until the two of them broke character with a laugh, both realizing the irony in the last line, remembering how Justin had very much “seen this” only a few weeks earlier.


“What the hell are they doing?” Matthew wondered as he and Kyle watched from only a few feet away.


“Adorable couple’s stuff,” Kyle smiled at the two of them, loving seeing Colleen’s far fetched dream become a reality. Matthew let out a loud harumph next to her. “Are you mad at her or you mad at Sara?”


“Both,” Matthew pouted, “and neither. I’m happy for Colleen and Sara…look, I actually do know Joey’s straight so it’s a lost cause. Weirdly, this is the best case scenario so she can tell me all about it. Still sucks though.”


“I get it,” she gave Matthew a hug. “You wanna find a cute boy to take home or not give a fuck and drink and have our own fun?”


“Oh I am drinking all the alcohol tonight!” Matthew proclaimed. “How drunk do you think I need to get them so they’d let me watch?”


“I’d say we’re there,” Kyle joked as she watched Sara and Joey making out on the dance floor.


The music became more house/electronica as it played on, reminding Colleen of the few times she had snuck out to raves in high school. A pulsing bass beat began to play as a slightly high pitched voice almost instructed their movements. “Step one side to side, Bodies gently moving, I let myself fly…”


JC, by no surprise, had a natural ability to maximize the lyrics and rhythm of a song to their full advantage, even one he’d never heard before. He pulled Colleen even closer as he worked his leg between her thighs. He held her by the waist with one hand while the other grasped the back of her neck, locking her gaze into his own.


“Deeper down and round we go,” came the chorus as JC rolled their bodies in time to the music, dipping Colleen slightly so he was making her feel what the lyrics said. Colleen let JC take the lead, her sole focus being on him and the music, the way their bodies fit together perfectly. “It’s only you and me,” the songstress told her and she knew that was completely true as she stared into JC’s eyes and began to lose focus of everything else.


JC smiled as he could tell Colleen was getting lost in the music, just like she had said she wanted. Now was the time to act. “Let’s get out of here,” JC said in her ear as the song transitioned into the next. All Colleen could do was nod in agreement as JC took her hand and led her to the exit.


The cool air outside hit Colleen like having a glass of cold water thrown on her, causing her to stumble as her senses returned. “You ok?” JC stopped.


“Yeah, sorry, didn’t realize it was so hot in there or cold out here or something,” Colleen said, getting her bearings.


“Don’t worry, I got you,” JC reassured her. Colleen certainly wasn’t worried about that. JC led Colleen over to his motorcycle, where he oh so conveniently had an additional helmet at the ready. She’d ridden on his bike with him a few times but there was something thrilling about what this particular ride had in store.


Colleen hopped on behind JC, wrapping her arms around his waist. She felt the rumble of the engine course through her body as JC slowly moved the bike out of the parking lot and onto the street. She normally loved to look around at all the sites whizzing by as they rode but this time she shut her eyes and curled into JC, enjoying the wind against her skin. She had no clue where they were going and she frankly didn’t care, she could have stayed like this all night.


JC drove the long way so they could enjoy the crisp weather instead of being stuck in traffic down Santa Monica Blvd. Eventually, Colleen found herself at the entrance to the Beverly Hilton. She was surprised they weren’t going back to his place but she supposed if this was real, he wouldn’t have brought a woman he just met back to his house.


Colleen climbed off the bike and waited for JC as he dealt with the valet. She’d lived in L.A. for years yet had never actually been inside this iconic building. She realized she’d have to see it tomorrow as JC whisked her through the retro style lobby and onto the elevator. JC tapped her hand nervously as they rode and she gave him a small squeeze, neither looking at the other, not wanting to ruin the illusion.


The car stopped at the fourth floor and JC once again took the lead as he quickly found their room and ushered Colleen in the door. She barely had time to take in the beige striped walls and teal furniture before JC pinned her against the wall of the entrance way, one hand on her shoulder and the other on her wrist. “Hi,” he smiled devilishly.


“Hi,” Colleen squeaked out, all the breath within her suddenly vacating her body. He’d remembered every detail. She’d been craving this moment her entire adult life and yet she still wasn’t ready.


“You’re a good dancer.”


“You too, though that’s not really a surprise.”


“Oh, so you know who I am?” he forced a smirk. He hated the pomposity of a line like that. He hated more that he was guilty of using some version of it a few times during the band’s peak to get laid for the night. He’d purposely removed himself so far from his celebrity status that it was almost a little unnerving to find himself slipping back into the role easily.


“Yes, I know who you are,” Colleen confirmed. “Kinda hard not to.”


“I never want to assume,” JC chuckled. “Is that why you decided to come back here with me tonight?”


“Am I a horrible person if I say yes?”


“I invited you so, no. Being famous has its advantages, like having the beautiful woman you see at the club agree to come back to your hotel room.”


“Technically, you never said anything about a hotel room,” Colleen found some of her wit coming back.


“That you are right,” JC conceded, backing up. “You are certainly free to go if you like. I can drive you back to your friends or call you an Uber?”


“I appreciate you making that clear but I have no intention of leaving,” Colleen slyly smiled.


“Good,” JC said, closing the gap between them once more, “because I have a whole list of intentions of what I want to do to you tonight.” He leaned in and gently tugged at Colleen’s earlobe with his lips, making her gasp.


“Is…is that right?” she said shakily. 


“It is. In fact, you’re going to find everything I say tonight is right.” Colleen moaned deep at JC’s words and reached for him but he quickly caught her wrists and pinned her against the wall once more. Colleen’s breath caught in her throat as she grew wetter.


“I could feel you, as we danced,” JC continued, one hand letting go to play over the hem of Colleen’s dress. “I could tell how bad you wanted me. I could tell it from your breath, your eyes, your hips. It’s all you can think about, it consumes all your thoughts, the need for my cock inside you.”


“Yes,” Colleen breathed, her pussy aching for JC to fuck her where she stood. She had no clue why JC had been nervous, he was absolutely nailing this. She’d be proud later, right now she was too desperately turned on.


JC ran his free hand over her side while the other tightened slightly on her wrist. “You’re going to let me do whatever I want to you tonight. You’ve past the point of resistance. Not that you want to anyway but go ahead, see how it feels to try.”


Colleen knew what he wanted. Instead of moving her free hand, she struggled to move the one he had restrained. She could swear her wetness was starting to run down her thighs as she tried unsuccessfully for JC to loosen his grip. It was all too much and she thought she might cum at any moment.


“Now you understand why I like it so much,” JC told her, then remembered she wouldn’t know that in this scenario. “Shit!”


“It’s ok, keep going,” she breathed heavily.


JC shook his head and dived right back into the scene. “See? You can’t resist me. You don’t even want to resist me.”


“No, I don’t,” Colleen said meekly.


“That’s not enough though. I don’t want to merely just fuck you.” JC grabbed her chin and held her gaze as he stared directly into her eyes. “I want to control you,” he growled. “I want to control your body. I want to control your mind.”


Colleen couldn’t take anymore as the teasing of what was to come made her cry out as an orgasm hit her body. JC let go of her wrist and wrapped her arms around him to keep her upright. This was certainly a surprise but he imagined getting to live out your most desired fantasy could have that effect.


JC waited until her orgasm subsided as he leaned her back against the wall. Colleen’s eyes searched side to side, almost as though they were looking for an explanation as to what had just happened. JC knew he had to strike while the iron was hot. “Such a good girl. So eager. So ready to give in to me.”


Colleen opened her mouth then closed it, like she was still searching for the right words. “Don’t worry,” JC told her, caressing her cheek with his fingertips, “no need trying to figure any of this out for right now. Just do what I tell you and everything will be just fine.”


“Do what you tell me…” Colleen said barely above a whisper. JC bit his lip to stifle his moan. This was the part he’d discovered from their sex fueled weekend courtesy of Mistress Piper that he’d liked the best so far: when Colleen started repeating back to him what he said. He couldn’t explain the reasoning but something about her being so zeroed in on what he was saying, like she was weirdly giving him permission, was an unexpected turn on and one he decided then and now to play with further.


“That’s right,” JC said. “You cannot resist whatever I tell you. You already gave in when you came. You are completely under my control because that’s what you want, it’s what you’ve been craving for so long.”


“So long…” Colleen echoed. JC was right, Colleen had given up once her orgasm had overtaken her. If she kept thinking about what was actually happening, she’d keep cumming until she passed out and before they got to the actual sex. This was what she wanted and she gave into it fully and completely.


JC watched Colleen’s eyes start to glaze over and her breathing even out as she stared back at him. Now it was time for the real fun to begin. “Colleen, I want you to play with your tits for me,” he commanded.


“Play with my tits…” Colleen registered as her hands came up to massage her breasts over her dress. JC again fought to keep himself silent as he watched, thoroughly regretting the choice of tight pants for the evening.


“It feels so good to do as I tell you.”


“Feels so good…” Colleen moaned, pinching her nipples.


“So good that you need to touch yourself more,” JC said, taking his own advice and running a hand along the bulge in his jeans.


“More…” Colleen breathed, tugging at her breasts more aggressively. JC grabbed one of her hands and led it down to her crotch. Colleen gasped, her pussy slick and swollen with need.


JC hiked her dress up to her waist so he could watch as she touched herself. “Your pussy needs to be fucked,” he told her.


“Pussy…needs…to be…fucked…”


It was getting harder for JC to contain himself and at this point knew the sex would be over quick once he got inside her. He came up to her again and pulled down the top of her dress. He took the hand that was on her breast off to pull down the cup of her bra and then returned the hand to continue its ministrations.


JC stepped back and watched his girlfriend fingering herself and playing with her tits in an act of complete and total abandon that was all for his enjoyment, though he was sure she was having a great time too. She was like his little porn star fantasy. He’d even dated a porn star and this was way hotter.


“I love that you’re all mine,” JC said, unbuttoning his shirt.


“All yours…”


“Your mouth is mine.”


“My mouth is yours.”


“Your tits are mine.”


“My tits are yours.”


“Your pussy is mine.”


“My pussy is yours.”


JC shimmied his jeans down and kicked them to the side. He was feeling possessive but Colleen certainly didn’t seem to mind. When they simply had sex, he loved having a partner in every sense of the word but when they played like this, he wanted that reminder that she was his. Mistress Raina said similar things to him and he also knew in those moments how good it felt to give yourself over to someone.


He debated being completely selfish and making her keep going until he exploded. He had to remind himself it actually wasn’t about him tonight, though he’d be filing away that idea for later. “Stop,” he finally told her as she dropped her hands. “Strip,” he said simply as he removed his underwear.


Colleen peeled off her dress then let her bra and panties hit the floor. She looked reminiscent of how she had stood naked in JC’s entrance way just a few weeks earlier but this time it was all his doing. That or Colleen was simply playing along but he honestly didn’t care either way at this point.


“Go lay on the bed,” he told her. He stroked his cock as he watched her automatically obey. JC fully entered the room and was prepared to climb on top of Colleen when he took notice of a feature he hadn’t seen when he dropped off their overnight bag earlier.


“Get on your hands and knees and face the end of the bed,” he instructed. Colleen did so as JC climbed on the mattress and knelt behind her. He adjusted her body slightly then ran his hand over her pussy, rubbing her wetness over his cock so he was slick and ready as he took her from behind.


JC let out a deep moan of satisfaction and was thankful Colleen didn’t move so he had a moment to acclimate himself instead of instantly being pushed over the edge. “Look up,” he told Colleen. Her head rose to find herself face to face with the full length mirror on the wall at the end of the bed. 


“Focus,” JC said. “Watch and let it sink in that you are getting everything you ever wanted in this moment. Memorize your face, the position of your body, the way I fill you. Everything is perfect right here and right now and I want you to ingrain this memory in your mind forever.”


With that said, JC pulled back and slammed into Colleen hard and rough, making them both cry out. Colleen’s mouth fell open as she watched JC fuck her, trying to focus all her brain power on committing every stroke and breath to memory.


JC grabbed Colleen’s hips and concentrated on moving in and out of her smoothly. He finally gazed at the mirror to watch and the look of sheer awe on Colleen’s face sent him over the edge faster than he had hoped. He grunted as he came in her with several hard jerks and was thankful now for her earlier orgasm.


Still, JC wasn’t to be deterred as he kept himself buried in Colleen and reached around to rub her clit. He heard her gasp then moan as her hips bucked slightly back into him. JC reached up with his free hand and tugged at Colleen’s hair. “That’s right, watch me make you cum,” he told her.


Colleen was gasping for air as all the sensations JC was providing were affecting her body. She started to tense. “Cum for me,” JC growled as her entire body shook from her orgasm taking hold. She could barely make a sound as her limbs threatened to give out. JC wrapped both his arms around her waist to prevent her from falling as she began to calm down.


JC pulled out and laid Colleen on the bed before collapsing next to her. They both laid motionless, breathing heavy for several minutes. JC looked over when he felt Colleen’s fingertips on his abdomen. “Thank you,” she said softly.


He pulled her up to be eye level with him. “You are most certainly welcome. I hope I did ok.”


“More than ok,” Colleen confirmed with a small smile as she shut her eyes.


“How you feeling, Babe?”


“Good, just…overwhelmed. Still trying to get my brain working again.”


“Do you need to get it working again just yet?” JC teased.


Colleen opened one eye. “Are you telling me you can go for round two?”


“Colleen, I would think you’d know by now half the fun is working up to the sex,” JC said, running his fingers through Colleen’s hair as she shut her eye again and mewed. “Good Kitty,” JC grinned.


“That’s your one,” Colleen threatened, causing JC to chuckle. “I don’t want to be greedy.”


“It’s your birthday, you’re allowed to be greedy.”


Colleen leaned into JC and kissed him for the first time all night. Her leg instantly wrapped around him, pulling him closer as they kissed more passionately. “Please, don’t stop,” she begged him between kisses.


“If I had realized just how much me being the old me got you this turned on, I would have done it a long time ago,” JC laughed.


Colleen grabbed JC’s face and stared him dead in the eye. “No JC, you. Just simply you. Always you. Maybe if we did meet at a club we would have ended up sleeping together but what happened tonight definitely wouldn’t have happened. You did that. Not some fantasy version of you or some variation on who you once were, the you who’s here with me right now. I love you.” Colleen then shut her eyes and gave a small laugh. “Sorry, looking at you is still fucking me up a bit. That’s all I got in me right now.”


“That was more than plenty,” JC said, kissing her forehead and holding her tight, never wanting to let her go for the rest of his life.


Colleen nestled her head into his chest and wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace. Her eyes popped open as her fingers began to feel the marks Mistress Raina had left on JC. “Did something happen to your back?” Colleen asked, starting to sit up.


JC gently pushed her back down to the mattress and rolled on top of her, using his current advantage he had to distract her. “That’s not your concern right now. Matter of fact, nothing is your concern right now unless I tell you it is.” JC looked deep into Colleen’s eyes and watched as she let herself succumb to him once again. He’d deal with explaining tomorrow. Tonight was still about Colleen, even if he had a few ideas of his own.

Chapter End Notes:

The electronica song JC and Colleen are dancing to is called Rabbit Hole by CamelPhat and featuring Jem Cooke if anyone is interested.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story