“This is a terrible idea,” Colleen muttered to herself as she was led into Mistress Raina’s chambers. JC had called her a few days later and asked her to meet him at the club to address some of her specific concerns about the potential direction their relationship could take. Colleen relented and agreed to go because if there was one point JC was right about, it was that she had to get over her fear of going. At bare minimum, she missed being able to sleep through the night.


Colleen entered Mistress Raina’s room to find JC shirtless and shackled to the back wall while Mistress Raina perched on her throne, cursing at her current Candy Crush level. “About damn time,” Mistress Raina rolled her eyes and stood up.


“So sorry my nerves are getting the better part of me tonight,” Colleen answered dryly.


“Boo hoo, you have a sad,” Mistress Raina mocked. “Has dragging this out been your own form of torture for him or you really that conflicted?”


“Anyone ever tell you empathy isn’t your strong suit?” Colleen shot back. “Very conflicted but I suppose there’s a smidge of enjoyment at watching him work so hard to win me back.”


“That’s my girl,” Mistress Raina smiled. Their friendship, though doubtful either of them would call it that, was tenuous but they both had found a respect and understanding for the other that was stronger than it appeared.


“So could either of you kindly explain why the hell I’m here?” Colleen asked the room.


“He can’t and I’m…well, to be perfectly honest, I’m pretty fucking confused myself,” Mistress Raina confessed.


“Aren’t you supposed to be the one in charge? Pretty sure this will cost you in your next performance review,” Colleen teased then turned her attention to JC. “What do you mean he can’t talk? You got him gagged or something?” Colleen walked over to where JC practically hung from the wall, his arms stretched high in the air as his head lay on his chest with his eyes closed. Colleen’s repaired necklace hung around his neck. “What the hell did you do to him?”


“I believe this is where I come in,” a sultry voice stated behind Colleen, making her breath catch in her throat.


“Mistress,” Colleen addressed her in surprise. While they had been in communication, this was the first time Colleen was seeing Mistress Piper in months. “I wasn’t aware you’d be joining us tonight.”


“Even if I wasn’t participating in the evening, I would still insist on being present to ensure your well being,” Mistress Piper told her, moving fully into the room.


“Participating, Mistress?” Colleen questioned. “I don’t understand.” Mistress Piper raised her eyebrows and darted her eyes towards JC’s lax form. Colleen turned back to face him as the realization hit her like a ton of bricks. “Oh Josh, what have you done?” she asked him even though she knew he couldn’t hear her.


“Your relationship, in essence, started here,” Mistress Piper explained. “BDSM requires a level of trust that you have unfortunately yet understandably lost. Our goal tonight is to help you take the first step to regaining that, be it with Josh, myself or simply within you.”


“I don’t know that I’m ready to do that yet, Mistress,” Colleen confessed.


“If you know you’re truly not, that’s completely fine and we can end everything right here. If you are just scared, however, I would urge you to consider the opportunity that’s being presented to you.”


Colleen took a long moment. She was scared. She wanted to get back together and was trying hard to forgive JC but still wasn’t there yet. She missed this part of her life, however, and curiosity and pent up needs got the better of her. “What opportunity is that exactly, Mistress?”


“One where he’s giving you the trust you gave him and you get to decide what to do with it,” Mistress Piper smiled as she approached JC and ran her fingers slowly through his loose curls. “Don’t worry, we practiced beforehand,” Mistress Piper tried to reassure her.


Colleen felt like her head was literally spinning as she tried to make sense of the absolutely bizarre situation. She turned to face Raina. “You’re ok with this?”


“I’m here for my own personal amusement,” Raina replied smuggly.


Colleen stared back at JC in disbelief, a million thoughts zipping through her head simultaneously that she was trying her best to sort out. “I don’t want to mess up anything with his therapy, Mistress,” she addressed Mistress Piper.


“Another reason I’m here to make sure that doesn’t happen,” Mistress Piper gave her a warm smile.


Colleen inched closer to JC, looking him over, almost like she was trying to find a sign that this was a practical joke. “This was his idea, I take it, Mistress?”


“It was and while unconventional, he was very adamant that the role reversal would be helpful and I do see his point,” Mistress Piper stated. “You’ve discussed your fears of being in a relationship with Josh again and while this certainly isn’t a hundred percent a representation of your dynamic with one another, it’s a good place to start.”


“Mistress, I…,” Colleen reached out and ran her fingertips over JC’s cheek. He didn’t even flinch. “Mistress, this is very…thoughtful of you both. Weird but thoughtful. I…I can’t fix the broken parts of him. I can’t make him not cheat again. I don’t really see the point of what we’re doing here.”


Mistress Piper left JC’s side and walked over to face Colleen. “No, you can’t but you can take a step to repair the broken parts of you.”


Colleen took in a deep breath at Mistress Piper’s words. She missed this, missed being here, missed playing, missed letting go of her stress for a little while, missed giving into obedience and pleasure. She felt like while she had started to explore her kinks before they met, JC had opened the Pandora’s Box inside her of what she truly desired and as hard as she tried to deny it, it could never be locked back away. “Ok, where do we begin, Mistress?” Colleen proceeded.


Mistress Piper smiled brightly as Mistress Raina gave a satisfied nod from behind Colleen. Mistress Piper moved Colleen to stand in front of JC. “Josh, in a moment, I’m going to ask you to open your eyes and you’ll see Colleen standing in front of you. Can you do that for me?”


“Yes Mistress,” JC mumbled, his voice thick with sleep and relaxation.


“Good boy,” Mistress Piper cooed. “Do that for me now.”


JC’s eyes fluttered open as he raised his head and tried to focus on his surroundings. Once his gaze fell upon Colleen, however, he let out a contented sigh as a huge grin formed across his face.


“Hi,” Colleen nearly whispered.


“Hi,” JC responded, awestruck by the beauty of the woman in front of him.


“How do you feel seeing Colleen, Josh?” Mistress Piper asked him.


“Happy,” JC sighed again.


“Why happy?” Mistress Piper proceeded.


“Because she’s here,” JC simply explained.


“Josh,” Colleen contorted her lips to hold off getting too emotional. “Why?”


JC furrowed his brow. “Colleen, you know better than that,” Mistress Piper lightly chided her. “Be more specific.”


“Sorry, Mistress,” Colleen apologized. She knew JC’s brain wasn’t exactly firing on all cylinders at the moment so she had to help him out to keep him in his trance. “Why did you ask Mistress Piper to hypnotize you?”


“Because I wanted you to know you could control me as well. I wanted you to feel empowered. I also wanted to understand how you felt when I hypnotized you, how much control you really gave up.”


“So how do you feel, right now?”


“It’s different than when I do it to myself. Deeper. Like I’m dreaming. It’s easier to just follow along,” JC tried his best to explain.


“Are you turned on?” Colleen asked, wondering.


“No, I just feel good,” JC stated.


Colleen couldn’t say the same thing. Every so often she had imagined JC spotting her in the crowd at one of his concerts, inviting her back to his hotel room where she slowly but surely turned him into her obedient plaything. Just as in real life, the urge to be in control during sex was rare so she never dreamed she’d get the opportunity. Of course, like so many other things with JC, she should have never underestimated him.


However tempting, that wasn’t her goal at the moment. “Josh…why did you cheat on me?”

she asked. It was the most direct she’d asked him and she knew she’d get the most true answer out of him in his current state.


“I thought if I could fix things with Eva, I could fix things with myself,” JC confessed. 


Colleen shook her head and looked down. That logic didn’t really make sense but since he’d been so drunk at the time, she didn’t really expect it to. “Well, in a weird way, I guess that worked, huh? It’s what made you start dealing with your issues so…” Colleen didn’t know what else to say.


Luckily Mistress Piper was there to help fill in the awkward pauses. “Josh, can you tell Colleen how you feel about her?”


“I love you,” JC said instantly. “I love you like I’ve never loved anyone else, like I never thought I was capable of loving another person. You are it. You are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.” JC slightly pulled at his restraints, wishing to be closer to Colleen.


“How…how do I know you aren’t going to cheat again?” Colleen lamented.


“That’s my cue,” Mistress Raina stepped forward. “You want me to tell her, baby or do you want to?” she asked JC, who looked back at her in confusion. “God, he looks dumb like this. I don’t like it.”


“Well, everyone is appreciative of you letting him try,” Mistress Piper chuckled.


Mistress Raina turned back to Colleen and handed her a piece of paper. Colleen took it and began to read over the scribble. “I know it doesn’t have all your fancy legal crap in it but you get the point,” Mistress Raina stated. “He said he got the idea cuz you apparently are drawing up papers in triplicate for the two of you.”


Colleen ignored the sarcasm as she finished scanning the document. “I…I don’t understand,” she finally looked up.


“I get it. You want to ensure he doesn’t cheat again but that’s not possible. This at least means there’s consequences for his actions if he does.”


“He agreed to stop seeing you…if he cheats on me again?” Colleen stated in disbelief.


“Yep, I couldn’t believe it either but it was his idea. Apparently we’re a package deal,” Mistress Raina shrugged.


“I’m still not making out with you,” Colleen deadpanned as she started to reread the paper in her hands.


“Still rude,” Mistress Raina retorted then put her hand over the paper to get Colleen’s attention. “This is serious. He’s…he’s working really hard. He’s gone through hell for years and now has to relive it all to undo the damage. He’s a good guy who made a mistake; you know that. I get being stubborn and not wanting to get walked on and all that shit, I truly do but I am literally begging you to give this a second chance. He deserves it and frankly so do you.”


Colleen wasn’t sure she could even register more shock on her face. She turned to Mistress Piper for help. “Wow,” was all Mistress Piper could say. “Seems like we’ve all come a long way from “let’s have them fuck and see how it goes.” I’m honestly impressed.”


“Yeah, well, you better make sure he doesn’t remember this part,” Mistress Raina instructed her colleague. “Groveling kind of ruins the mystique.”


“Deal,” Mistress Piper grinned.


Meanwhile, Colleen had turned back to face JC. “Is this really what you want, Josh? To tie your fidelity to me to keeping Raina in your life?”


“Yes. I can’t marry you. This is the best I can do,” JC stated.


“Fuck,” Colleen breathed. She still held true to what she had said all along, that she would never ask JC to give up Raina. Yet he was choosing to potentially do so should it happen again. Colleen had said she wasn’t going to make him jump through hoops to win her back but this felt like he took the hoop, lit it on fire and shot himself out of a cannon and through it. 


“Ok,” Colleen said. She waited for JC’s normal retort to explain her short response but then remembered she wasn’t going to get it at the moment. “Josh, I still need to work on forgiving you but I…I want to try again. I want to do this together.”


The Mistresses smiled back at the couple as Colleen watched JC slowly register what she was saying. A big toothy grin formed across his face as he sagged against his chains, looking up at Colleen. He literally couldn’t even articulate how he felt right now and he didn’t even care.


Colleen stepped closer to JC, her hands gliding over the warm naked flesh of his torso. His jeans were hanging just a little bit looser, his stomach a tad flatter. Colleen reached up and could feel growing definition in his arms. All his increased exercise was starting to show, his outsides mimicking the progress he was inwardly working on.


“So now what?” Mistress Raina asked. “You two go off and live happily ever after? Boring.”


“Definitely not that simple,” Colleen chuckled, still keeping her eyes on JC. She fingered her necklace that hung around JC’s neck. “Why are you wearing this?”


“I got the crack buffed out best they could and I wanted to return it to you,” JC told her. “It’s not perfect but I tried.”


“Sounds just like us,” Colleen gave a quick laugh before taking JC’s head in her hands and kissing him lightly. She missed his lips, his body, his everything and she fought not to get carried away just yet. She pulled back and caressed JC’s cheek. “Josh, exactly how much do you want to know what it feels like to be me?”


“I agreed to whatever you want to do to me. You’re in control,” JC told her.


Colleen shuddered in anticipation as thoughts started running through her head. This wasn’t his kink and she understood that so she didn’t want to go too far and yet she knew this might very well be her only opportunity to explore this advantage in exactly this way ever again.


“What are you thinking, Colleen?” Mistress Piper asked, bemused.


“I’m thinking since we’re here, might as well give him the full experience, Mistress,” Colleen reasoned as her hands ran over JC’s chest. “God, is that terrible of me?”


“No,” Mistress Piper reassured her. “Just know Mistress Raina and I have to stay if you intend to keep Josh like this.”


“I understand, Mistress,” Colleen gave a nod. 


“Then let me give you a little bit of help to start,” Mistress Piper walked over. Colleen backed away from JC as Mistress Piper took her place, tilting his head up to meet her gaze. “Josh, I want you to remember what we first spoke about when we started our session today. While you may be willing to do anything Colleen asks of you, you are still perfectly able to say no should you feel the need. Do you understand?”


“Yes, Mistress,” JC intoned.


“Good, now, you will listen to Colleen as you have listened to me and as you listen to Mistress Raina. Any commands she gives you are for tonight and tonight only. Should you like to play with this dynamic again, you can have that discussion later when you are in your full frame of mind. Mistress Raina and I will be here if you need anything.”


“Let’s see what you got in ya.” Mistress Raina smirked at Colleen.


Colleen moved back in front of JC after Mistress Piper was finished speaking. She took in a deep breath that she let out slowly, trying to figure out her best approach. Was this really about to happen? They finally reconcile by having hot and kinky sex in a dungeon? Colleen bit her lip to suppress a laugh; for them, it was actually kind of perfect.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story