“Josh, look at me,” Colleen told him. She watched as his eyes refocused onto her own. “Josh, tell me how you feel when you see Mistress Raina. When you are in service to her.”


“Needed. Useful. I want to please her in any way that I can.”


“Pleasing a beautiful woman makes you happy, doesn’t it?”


“Yes.”


“Part of pleasing her is doing as she says, correct?”


“Yes.”


“Following commands. Dropping to your knees. Obeying. You like it all, don’t you?”


“Yes,” JC licked his lips.


“Do you want to feel that way towards me?”


“Sometimes.”


“Do you want to feel it right now?”


“Yes.”


“What if I told you you could feel those things even deeper? Would you want to?”


“I…guess,” JC tried to understand what she was getting at.


“Shhhh…,” Colleen told him, slowly running her fingers through his hair. “You are mine, Josh, just as I am yours. Tonight, I need the reminder that you are, indeed, mine and I think you do too.”


“Ummm…ok,” JC responded, everything Colleen was saying slowly reaching his brain like it was being strained through cheesecloth before he could comprehend it. It was a lot easier when he didn’t have to think about what she was saying.


“Josh, focus on those feelings of pleasure and servitude you have when you are with Mistress Raina. Look at me and feel the need to please me grow within you.”


JC did as instructed as he stared into Colleen’s eyes. He missed her and wanted to touch her. No, he needed to touch her. He needed to please her in every way he could, every way she deserved. He began to lean forward, pulling at his cuffs.


“It’s like a hunger, isn’t it, Josh? A need deep inside you that desperately needs to be fed. Give yourself over to it.”


JC’s last fleeting thought was that now he understood what all the fuss was about as any vesage of self restraint within himself broke down. He pulled with all his might to break free, grunting deeply in frustration. Colleen was his world at the moment and he needed her like he needed air to live. 


“Please…please…” JC panted, becoming desperate. She was so close, this was vertible torture.


“Jesus…,” Mistress Raina observed. “I’ve never seen him like this. Normally he’s a sweet eager puppy but now he just seems like a pit bull that’s going to attack the moment he’s unleashed.”


“I think he took the hunger part a tad too literally,” Mistress Piper suggested. “Where’s the key?”


“You sure that’s a good idea right now?” Mistress Raina asked as she handed it over.


Mistress Piper ignored the question as she walked over to Colleen, who watched JC with a mix of satisfaction and feeling like she was in over her head. Mistress Piper whispered to Colleen, who then repeated the instructions to JC. “Josh, stop struggling. Mistress Piper is going to come over and release you. All you are going to do is move your arms to loosen them up from the position they’ve been in. Do you understand?”


“I understand,” JC said through gritted teeth, almost like he was angry at the command but would do as he was told nonetheless. Mistress Piper approached and reached up on her tip toes to unlock JC’s cuffs. She could feel JC’s eyes on her as she went, the tension in his body vibrating as he waited impatiently for her to finish. She turned as she got the second cuff off and could see the intensity of JC’s eyes, their normal soft blue turned to a brilliant deep shade reminiscent of a storm at sea. 


“Damn,” she whispered softly as JC slowly lowered his arms. She too had never seen JC this commanding of a presence. The raw energy coming off of him was starting to become intoxicating and Mistress Piper backed away as he eyed her. His only thought was that he viewed her as merely an obstacle to get to Colleen at the moment. “I get it, I fucking get it,” Mistress Piper gave a small laugh and shake of her head as she passed back by Colleen.


Colleen watched as JC stood now staring at her, rotating his shoulders and stretching his neck. It reminded her of a wrestler preparing to fight but she had no worries that was about to happen. His chest heaved as she approached, the only thing keeping him from ravaging her was her command to stand still. He would do anything she told him to.


“Kiss me,” she breathed. Released from his physical chains and now his metaphorical ones, JC pounced on Colleen immediately. His tongue slid instantly into her mouth, missing the taste of her, wanting to make up for lost time. Colleen held JC’s face in her hands, fighting not to melt under his touch. Just because he was aggressive didn’t mean he was in control, she reminded herself. 


The intensity increased as Colleen’s hands roamed over the muscles of JC’s back, the new definition in his pecs, the slimness where his love handles used to reside. Colleen didn’t consider herself vain and knew she’d love him no matter his physique but this felt like rediscovering him all over again.


She broke the kiss and moved JC’s head to her neck, making herself gasp as he sucked at the tender flesh there. Colleen moaned as she moved to unbutton his jeans. 


“Take my clothes off,” she instructed him. JC stepped back and reached for the draped collar of her cornflower blue work dress. “Use the zipper,” she grabbed his wrist and instructed him. JC blinked a few times then reached his hands around her to undress her properly. She wished she could take the opportunity to have him rip everything off of her now but definitely filed it away to be done later. She smiled, knowing now that there would indeed be a later.


Colleen stepped out of her dress to reveal a matching lace blue bra and panty set. She stood in front of JC as he nearly salivated looking at her. She grinned as she placed her hand on his shoulder and pressed down. JC fell to his knees instantaneously, a wave of pleasure washing over him as he did so. His lust was still there but quelled as his head swam and his cock hardened. She looked even more beautiful when he was looking up at her.


“Josh,” she looked down at him. “Show me how much you missed me.” JC’s instincts took over on this one as he leaned towards Colleen and started placing kisses on her stomach. Colleen ran her hand through JC’s hair and watched.


“Can we get some popcorn in here?” Mistress Raina yelled out into the hallway.


JC ran his hands down Colleen’s legs, kissing his way towards her feet. His hands grabbed her black stiletto as she balanced on the other foot to let him remove it. He placed a single kiss on the top of her foot then they repeated the motions with the other. Any other man, Colleen would have felt uneasy in this position but she knew JC was adoring every second.


He worked his way slowly up her legs, caressing and kissing, licking and nibbling. Colleen stroked his hair as he made sure no part of her was unattended. Colleen’s knees grew weaker and her breathing heavier as he worked his way up. JC found himself inches from her center, his hot breath making Colleen moan.


JC craned his neck to look up at Colleen longingly, his fingertips playing over the band of her underwear. “May I?” 


“You may,” Colleen smiled. His eyes had turned the most dazzling sapphire blue she had ever seen that damn near sparkled as she gave her permission.


JC gently tugged her panties down her hips to fall at her feet. Colleen spread her legs slightly as JC bent his head to let his tongue snake out to touch her. Colleen gasped and pulled at JC’s hair, causing him to moan in satisfaction.


Colleen moved JC’s head back. “This isn’t going to work,” she said breathlessly. JC watched as she knelt down and faced him, pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her as they embraced, letting themselves reconnect after so much time apart.


Eventually, Colleen leaned back and laid on the floor, her knees bent and parted, awaiting JC’s touch. She curled a finger between her legs and beckoned him forward. JC crawled over and immediately went back to gently licking her pussy, letting his tongue run over every peak and valley like it was his first time. Occasionally he would kiss over to her thighs, licking and sucking, wanting to taste the saltiness of her skin that was hers and hers alone.


Colleen laid there, enjoying the multitude of feelings JC was giving her. This was turning her on in a way she couldn’t describe, even to herself. The abandon on JC’s face was almost too much as she knew exactly how he was feeling right now. Her hips bucked up as she held JC’s head still, knowing that would urge him on.


She was right as JC buried his face into her, lapping longingly at her clit before sucking it firmly into his mouth. Colleen moaned and writhed underneath him, maintaining her grip in his hair to keep him pinned to her. JC eagerly kept up, greedily wanting more of her to taste, needing to feed that hunger that was fueling him.


His tongue moved swiftly in and out of her as Colleen’s breath quickened. “Josh…Josh…” she moaned repeatedly as her impending orgasm grew. Finally, with a near deafening scream, she came in a flood of ecstasy. Her body spasmed as JC was unrelenting, moaning into her as he relished in tasting her once again. 


When she finally couldn’t take it anymore, she loosely started hitting JC’s shoulder. “Stop, I…I can’t…Josh, stop…,” she worked to get out. JC eventually registered her words and sat back, waiting for his next command.


“Oh Jesus Christ…” Colleen nearly gasped as she stared up at JC, looking gorgeous and ready. The want in his eyes for her was evident and she shuddered, the thought of him inside her getting Colleen more turned on. “Get the rest of your clothes off,” she told him as she sat up, reached back and undid her bra, throwing it to the side.


JC quickly stood, slid down his jeans and underwear and resumed his previous position. This time it was Colleen who wanted to cherish his body as she wrapped her legs around his waist so she was practically in his lap as she began to kiss his chest. Her hands fondled his shoulder blades as she flicked a tongue over each nipple quickly, eliciting a moan from deep in JC’s throat. He made no move to touch her as she went; he hadn’t been told to. That wasn’t unnoticed by Colleen and it increased the intensity tenfold.


“Josh, I need you…I need you to fuck me,” Colleen panted as she moved a hand between them to find JC was more than ready for the task. She gave him a few slow tugs as she watched his eyes unfocus then attempt to refocus with each motion. He was getting lost in the sensation and Colleen wondered if he also enjoyed watching her reactions when he would tease her like this.


Colleen laid back down and pulled JC on top of her. They kissed furiously again as she rearranged her legs around his waist, pushing her body into his groin. JC moaned then pulled back, positioning himself at her opening and slowly sliding in.


Both let out deep moans of satisfaction, the physical and emotional sensations of being connected in such a way again being damn near overwhelming. Colleen tightened her legs, wanting JC as deep inside her as he could go. She wanted to be filled by him in every sense.


JC moved his hips slowly, wanting to enjoy the feeling of her once again. A vague thought ran through his head that he was committing to this being the only woman he’d ever have intercourse with for the rest of his life. He smiled as he let the thought slip away, speeding up his movements, a sense of happiness and peace running through his body at his decision.


Colleen watched as something changed in JC’s eyes once again, the color dulling back to it’s normal aquamarine. He looked lost in thought but Colleen knew better. “Josh, look at me,” she told him. JC shifted his gaze to her as he felt Colleen tighten around him. 


As they continued and found a nice rhythm, Colleen starred up into JC’s passive eyes. She bit her lip, knowing how much control she had at the moment yet not needing to exercise any more of it. She also noticed her necklace hanging off of JC’s neck, catching glints of light as it twirled back and forth over her field of vision. The combination was threatening to short circuit Colleen’s brain at any moment. Maybe a little bit more control wouldn’t hurt.


She threw her hands over her head, crossing her wrists. “Pin me down, Josh,” she commanded. If JC was going to experience sex the way she liked it, the very least she could do was return the favor. JC paused to reposition himself as he placed a palm tightly over her wrists then went back to deftly sliding in and out of her.


Colleen tried to move her wrists to no avail and moaned at the feeling. She loved knowing that while JC might have been on top of her, holding her down, keeping her still while he fucked her, that she was still the one in control. JC had been right; she needed the reminder.


“Josh…I need…I need you…to do something,” Colleen struggled to speak. “I need you…to say…”I am yours”…to me…”


“I am yours,” JC dutifully responded.


“Now say…”You are mine”…”


“You are mine.”


“Good…good…keep going…don’t stop…” she instructed him.


“I am yours…you are mine…I am yours…you are mine…” JC repeated. Colleen struggled against JC’s grip and mewed as she saw the mantra fully take over JC, his voice becoming more monotone, his eyes becoming hazy and distant. JC felt wonderfully consumed, these six words encapsulating everything he and Colleen meant to each other on a deep level.


Colleen’s orgasm came in a wave, starting at her pussy and rolling through her stomach then up to her chest, out her mouth and into her brain. Her breath hitched as her eyes rolled back, her hips unconsciously grinding into JC harder. As soon as one orgasm would subside, the next one would take her. Above her, JC continued his repetition, undeterred by Colleen’s movements and moans.


“Cum for me, Josh,” she was finally able to get out before another orgasm ran through her. JC began to stutter as he spoke, his own orgasm suddenly prevalent. Seconds later, he let go in a hard and satisfying stream, any tension or longing pouring out of him. His body convulsed as he came better than he had in months and so relieved to be with Colleen once again…and forever.


JC laid down in a sweaty heap on top of Colleen, their bodies slick and heaving. As Colleen worked to get her breath under control, she could swear she heard clapping. “Jesus! I forgot you two were even here,” Colleen said, her breath still ragged. 


“Pretty good, I must say,” Mistress Raina commented. “That part where he looked up as he licked your kneecap was oddly enjoyable. I’m stealing that.”


“Fair,” Colleen breathed. She was already replaying the events of the past hour or so as she shuddered again under JC. “You ok, baby?” she whispered.


“Yes,” JC murmured into her flesh.


“Are you done for the evening or resting before round two?” Mistress Piper asked amusedly.


“As much as I want to do that again…and again and again, I think it’s best to call it for the night, Mistress,” Colleen admitted.


“Very well. Whenever you’re ready, if you’d like to do the honors,” Mistress Piper gestured at JC. Colleen stopped breathing as she stared at Mistress Piper in surprise. She knew what she was being allowed to do and her muscles spasmed in excitement, making herself and JC groan.


“Josh, sit up,” Colleen told him. JC slowly rose, begrudgingly pulling out of Colleen. He was spent as his body hung languidly, his shoulders slouched, his head feeling almost too heavy to lift, his eyes desperately wanting to close. Colleen knew the sluggish feeling all too well and knew JC was going to feel a whole lot better in just a few short moments.


Colleen lifted JC’s face up to meet hers. “Josh, look at me,” she told him. It was a struggle for JC to open his heavily lidded eyes but he managed. “Josh, you have done an excellent job tonight. Thank you for putting yourself in such a vulnerable position just to give me some self assurance. I love you and I’m committed to making this work between us.” JC’s dopey grin returned as Colleen spoke, the feeling of pleasing her making his whole body warm and happy. 


“You earned some rest, baby, not just physically but mentally. Shut your eyes and go to sleep for me.” JC didn’t need to be told twice as his eyelids slammed shut and his muscles gave out as he fell forward onto Colleen, who was ready to catch him. She smiled and kissed the top of his head as she held him. She was his, he was hers. It was just that simple.


“You also have done excellent tonight,” Mistress Piper looked down at Colleen.


“Thank you, Mistress,” she stated. “I appreciate you taking the time and energy to help us.” She turned to Mistress Raina. “Both of you.”


“We got you two in this relationship so it seemed like the right thing to do,” Mistress Raina shrugged but smiled.


“Are you feeling better about being back here?” Mistress Piper asked Colleen.


“Yes, Mistress. Seems like I just needed a push,” Colleen replied.


“Good,” Mistress Piper squatted down so she was nearly eye level with Colleen. She brushed some bits of hair onto Colleen’s temple, behind her ear and down her neck. “Time to obey, pretty Leena,” Mistress Piper spoke softly. Leena’s eyes instantly glazed over as her body swayed ever so slightly. “Sleep,” Mistress Piper simply stated as Leena’s body followed the same path JC’s had a few minutes prior, Mistress Raina having snuck behind her to place her gently back on the floor.


“Great, now what do we do with them?” Mistress Raina asked as they stood and looked at the sweaty, sleeping mass of happy naked bodies on the floor.


“Got a hose?” Mistress Piper laughed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story